Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907902 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Nitand2:
Eligibility has not started yet still on background check for the past months now

For almost six to seven months eligibility is yet to start chaiii this people ehnnn

Pls start sending thousands of mail everyday and order ur Note for you to see progress of your app .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
wow that good one which of the state did you capture?? ma

ShowYoung:
Don't agree on paying 35k. Report them on Twitter and copy the Minister of Interior.

I paid just 55k for my renewal and new passports for my wife and two children: this is four applicants. Everything cost 55k.

I did it myself online and went on the date scheduled for capturing. They weren't friendly with us at all. We managed to be humble for them to capture our details. Each month, they'll tell us stories that there weren't booklets: as I sensed that we may never get the passports until a year, I swung into action.

I tweeted publicly on their handle and copied the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, the Comptroller General, Babandede and, I think, some more people in power. The same day, they got in contact with me soliciting I visit them the next day.

Lo and behold, we collected our four passports with preferential treatment the next day. They put us in an air conditioned room meant for VIPs. They started begging me to comment back on Twitter that they have done well.

Meanwhile, I didn't go with my children because I didn't want to put them through the suffering the officers put us through on the day of capturing. They said they'll not release my children passports because the children weren't there physically. I claimed I signed on their behalfs, and I emphasized I would not collect any passport unless I am given the whole four passports. I said I would not leave unless I have the four passports.

They started running helter-skelter, in the end, they called the State Comptroller on the phone and she spoke with me begging me to go and bring the children. I said "no".

In the end, they gave me all the four passports and apologized.

I did similarly during renewal of my driver's license, I paid around 6k. They wanted me to pay around 18k. I insisted I would only pay 6k. I did it myself online. They sensed I was a troublesome person, they had to let me go with little delay.

Meanwhile, I never made that place comfortable for them, whenever they wanted to attend to anyone that came after me, I would complain and block the way. I claimed I was also a Nigerian and they should attend to me. By the time I disturbed about two to three persons, they had to give me what I wanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Folaf:
Long post Alert⚠️
PPR Timeline – 1st time Applicant (No Agent, No Travel History, GCKEY)
University of Windsor (Materials Chemistry and Engineering; 2years (16 months) May 2022)

Jan 11th Submission
Jan 13th Biometrics Completed
Feb 3rd Upfront Medical
Feb 23th Medical updated
Mar 16th Eligibility Review
Mar 25th PPR
Mar 26th Passport sent to VFS, Abuja through DHL
Mar 31st Passport picked by DHL from VFS, Abuja
April 1st Letter of Introduction dropped on CIC portal and Stamped Passport Received (PPR date to Study end date + additional 3 months)

N.B - Stamped passport was returned with all the documents I submitted with it.

Sponsor: Husband but all the money was in my account; used as family account but it's my husband that sends money to it most times (Husband Acct Closing balance was 2M+)

Documents Submitted: I created Table of Content and page numbers for each sections (Not Clickable)
Proof of Means of Financial Support
1. Tuition Deposit Receipts of $4,000 CAD (paid twice $3990.66 and $20; exchange rate effect, so 2 receipts submitted)
2. MyBank Statement Certificate (Savings Account); Closing balance of ₦18M (Approximately $55K CAD)
3. MyBank Statement Certificate (Salary Account); Closing balance of ₦1M (Approximately $3K CAD)
4. Cooperative Savings Letter as proof of my savings
5. Reference Letter from my Previous Employer
6. My Current Employment Letter
7. My Confirmation Letter
8. My Promotion Letter
9. My Work ID Card
10. My Pay Slips (6 months)
11. My Retirement Savings Account with a closing Balance of ------NGN as of January 2022
12. Spouse’s Affidavit of Sponsorship
13. Spouse’s Letter of Sponsorship
14. Spouse’s MyBank Statement Certificate
15. Spouse’s Pay Slips (6 months)
16. Spouse’s Retirement Savings Account with a closing Balance of ------ NGN as of December 2021
17. Spouse’s Work ID Card
18. Spouse’s Employment Letter
19. Spouse’s Promotion Letters
20. 1 Property Valuation Report and Land Survey Plan documents in spouse's name (Valued at 41M; Approximately $125,000 CAD)
21. Spouse’s Money Appreciation and Children Educational Policy Insurance Plans
Client Information
1. Letter of Explanation
2. My Curriculum Vitae
3. West African Examinations Council
4. Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry Certificate
5. Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry Transcript
6. Master of Business Administration (Executive) Statement of Results
7. Undergraduate Scholarship
8. Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria (IPAN) Membership Certificate
9. Institute of Public Analyst of Nigeria (IPAN) 2021 MCPD Workshop Certificate
10. PECB Certified ISO 17025/IEC Lead Assessor Certificate
11. Police Character Certificate
12. My Birth Certificate
13. Declaration of Names
14. Marriage Certificate
15. Change of Name News Paper Publication
16. My National Identity Slip (NIN Slip)
17. National Youth Service Corps Certificate
18. Volunteering – Community Letter of Commendation
19. Volunteering – National Youth Service Letter of Commendation
20. Volunteering – Millenium Development Goal Advocacy Program
21. Spouse’s International Passport Bio-data page
22. Children's International Passport Bio-data pages
23. Spouse’s Birth Certificate
24. Children's Birth Certificates
25. Parent’s National Identity Slips
26. Siblings IDs (1 is a PR holder)
27. My Mother’s Affidavit of support for Children’s Care

Facts about my SOP (7 pages)
• I called it Letter of Explanation (That is what I saw on the IRCC portal).
• It was written by me within 3 weeks, with the help of the Almighty God. Contributions were made by my husband, 2 student already in Canada, I also got a contact from Nairaland, already in canada whom I sent it to for review and he shared an SOP (an extract) with me. I added somethings from the extract to my SOP.
• I used this format: Introduction, Academic background and Work Experience (BSc. Biochemistry; completed 2008, MBA; completed November, 2021 and 10years work experience), Why I decided to study the course, Career aspiration and Volunteering experience (I added my volunteer experience because I read that it is appreciated), why school of choice, Why Canada, Proof of Means of Financial support (I created 2 tables, one showed expense and the second table showed amount available; Rella; OJC group also affirm this format when I shared with her). I had 2 lump sums: 7.5M from my co-operative savings which was transferred to my account on 04.01.2022 and my husband transferred 5M to me; a day before I submitted my application (I contacted @TheGabby; OJC group who advised that my husband should transfer it and not leave it in his account)
• Home ties: Family ties and Economic ties - My husband and Children, my professional membership and responsibility, aged parent (my mum will take care of the children to enable me focus on my studies and not be distracted), prospect of the course I’m going for and increased earning power when I return, Impact on Africa Continental free Trade Area (AfCFTA).

Stages of Anxiety
• Medical Update: Feb 3rd IOM, but was not updated until Feb 23rd. This took long compared to the timelines I’ve being seeing (I did not receive mail from IOM after medical, so I contacted them and they sent my result and informed me that it has been forwarded to IRCC).
N.B: NO Webform was sent until it was updated.
• Passport sent to Abuja: When my passport was delivered by DHL to VFS for stamping on the 28th March, 2022, there was no acknowledgement email, I had to mail them before they sent my tracking number (4 mails was then received within few minutes intervals). Whenever I track it on the VFS site, the same message (application is under process at the IRCC office) is what was displayed for 4days. On the 4th day (31st March, 2022), I sent a mail to VFS Abuja to let me know the true status of the passport sent to them for stamping. Few minutes later, I received a mail from them stating that decision envelope has been dispatched (different message from what is shown when I track it on VFS Portal). About 3 hours later, I received 2 emails that the decision envelope has been received from VFS, Abuja at CVAC, Abuja and has been collected from CVAC, Abuja. (I checked my IRCC portal and Counterfoil just updated; No email received from CIC)
• Passport picked by DHL from VFS Abuja on the same day; 31st March, 2022

How I coped with the anxiety
• I prayed to God (I’m a Christian)
• I surf nairaland for any info, a lot of screenshots to read over and over again
• OJC group chats

Note: I decided to do it myself because of the experience I had with a college admission gotten through a popular person/company on Instagram offering a free admission processing (but high exchange rate for application fee). When I got access to the application, he used an unknown person as my next of kin and included unknown number as my next of kin contact. I changed it on the portal and when I complained, he said it doesn’t matter. I was shocked and right there, I made up my mind to secure another admission (University) and apply for the student visa myself which I did with the help of the Almighty God.

It has indeed ended in praises.

To all PPR hopefuls, I wish you all the best and to those keeping all the do-it-yourself platform active, thank you so much.

Congratulations Folaf, your application is bomb
I tap into this�� same school fall 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oldfashioned145: 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello house pls I need a quick response. Can I submit my waec result slip for visa in place of certificate??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yes you can
Oldfashioned145:
Hello house pls I need a quick response. Can I submit my waec result slip for visa in place of certificate??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
pufframmy:
wow that good one which of the state did you capture?? ma

Abeokuta.

Show Young is a man.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
CONGRAT BRO I HOPE TO JOIN SOON

kennyjoy:
LANDING GIST!!! LAGOS TO VANCOUVER BC (NEW WESTMINSTER TO BE PRECISE)

My travel date was April 5, flew with AirFrance, after several enquiry about Covid test wahala, i later settle for Rapid Antigen Test which they didn’t even later asked for self. I left home around 10am to Synlabs for the Antigenic test coz my flight was scheduled for 11pm, Pls try and get to Airport very early so you can quickly weigh your luggage, check in, relax too before your flight coz crowd especially heat Whey dey MMA mehn go boil water……Got to Airport around 1:30PM, i roger those police at the departure 1k sha so they can allow my family in. I went straight to Agric to declare my foodstuffs. Eventually my 2 check-in luggage weigh 45KG and 38KG respectively. OMO!!! I pack plenty foodstuffs no mind me, over 30yrs tastebud can’t change just of sudden, I need to still keep substitute with 9ja food so as to keep my sanity….na there we start ooo coz I was told I will have to pay 320$ close to 200k for excess luggage, I wan cry so my family said maybe they should reduce some foodstuffs, I said return KINNI, I rather reduce all my cloth instead but food ooo Lailai..So we started shuffle, those luggage guys render helped to (If you coming with foodstuffs no go do fine man/woman go buy those fine Big luggage find better GhanaMustGo or BigSack to pack your foodstuffs, though you can use those fine luggage for your clothes and others.. So after shuffle, I only have 1 excess 23KG check-in luggage. So I paid 117k for the excess.

Air France only asked for my passport, LOA, ArriveCan, LOI, they didn’t even asked for the Covid test self..so they check me in and I was given my boarding pass. I went to a lounge to have a swell time with my family before my departure….AirFrance In flight entertainment was quite good to Paris, then serve us Porridge with fish, the food sweet me make I no lie. I sleep reach Paris ni sha, we had about 6hrs flight to Paris. I only had 3hrs layover at Paris before proceeding to Vancouver flight,

At PARIS I was asked for my LOI, passport and boarding pass. In-flight entertainment no too tight much like the one from 9ja-Paris. We were serve food only once for about 10hrs flight to Vancouver…I wan para self, make this people bring another food nah abi. Well I just use that one dey rehearse the question & answer whey immigration go asked me @POE lol, I watch YouTube video taya……thanks to ANON123, JUSTMELLOW GOD BLESS YOU BOSSES, They keep assuring me not to be fussed so far no be fake document I carry nah…less I forget I meet one of our moniker at MMA too @Jioke.

Landed in Vancouver, I quickly went to ease myself first lol before we disembark from the aircraft, I waka no be small, the shoe Ghengen whey I wear con dey pain me for leg join. So we proceeded to the self declaration machine. Print my declaration form, and next to the immigration, I join the line, my heart started beating faster, I said to myself Guy calm down, you don enter nah.. I was only asked my purpose of visit, and this immigration officer started asking me about Shea butter (ORI) coz it on my Agric declaration from 9ja, OMO I con forget how to explain ORI, nah him even answer the question, he said moisturizer I quickly said yes, and I said it was extracted from plant not animal product, him con smile join, So he mark my declaration form and said I should proceed to another office to get my study permit. I got my study permit in less than 5mins. The immigration officer didn’t even asked me any question, no one asked for my Proof of fund Me whey I don do like 150 print out lol, I con dey rehearse English join. But pls stay prepared ooo, coz no one will tell what they will asked from you. I zoooooooom off carry my luggage and order uber to my AirBNB Apartment. Orile Ede Canada is Beautiful Mehn.
If you are coming to New Westminster BC halla me.

To everyone waiting for decision from IRCC, Goodnews soonest, to one been delay pls don’t give up refire approval is certain. God is the Greatest if someone tell last year that I will be in Canada this yrs I will say na lie but God is Greatest. Thanks to everyone make I sleep and rest small.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chimaobieustace: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Treasure134:
I believe what God can not do doesn't exist....

With my faith in God I'm getting my PPR this month of April 2022 and I will be resuming by May... I don't know how God will do it but he will never Fail me (psalm 34:5 this is my testimony in advance)

Mercy of God will speak for me, no human mistakes and error

Amen in Jesus name...

Good afternoon guys smiley

Also resuming May
Application submitted Jan 13th
Biometrics passed Jan 20th
I tap into this prayer with faith.
I would receive my medical request anytime soon and get my PPR this month IJN Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BoluwajiPieters: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
lilangel20:
It is not for 1 semester, it is for a year. I got a tutitin waiver in which I am supposed to pay as a Quebec student and medical insurance is covered there too
Thank you so much. I would surely use a table

Did you clarify this in your SOP? Which school in Quebec?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
PPR On the way for all of Us. What God can not do does not exist.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

51 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
I applied there too but for MAY 2022... But I've gotten admission since last year

Olanrae:
Hi guys

Please!

Who else applied to Mount Saint Vincent University for fall 2022 and is yet to receive an admission decision.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by NgumimiT: 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congrats man…

Pls do you guys get mail notification or you keep refreshing your page… Because it’s very hard for me to login the portal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mhegar: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations!

pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chimzy4real: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Who has a sample cv and SOP I can use to apply for admission. Please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tommyefuntoye(m): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
Anon123:

NO...
Good evening, please can you help me with a sample of sponsorship letter?? Please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by balqees004(f): 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
I tap into this with faith... Amen in Jesus name

Tyga0001:
PPR On the way for all of Us. What God can not do does not exist.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oldfashioned145: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Omiinii:
Yes you can

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oldfashioned145: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
balqees004:

Congratulations.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
For it's my Time and my turn .... For what God can not do doesn't exist...

I'm getting my medical request and PPR this month of April 2022

Amen and amen

Good afternoon guys

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FAVANA: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations!
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

I’m current having MPR review with my Directorate head when the mail dropped . Omo I stoped sharing slide o login ASAP with PC because cic page is not opening with my phone since today .

I will share timeline shortly when I’m done here .

I’m very greatful to God and everyone sharing positive prayers here . I always say Amen to all those prayers and God has done it .

May God grant each and very one here his/her desire . Your PPR is coming . Keep believing

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations

pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dammy135(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations

pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julmbachu: 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
kennyjoy:
LANDING GIST!!! LAGOS TO VANCOUVER BC (NEW WESTMINSTER TO BE PRECISE)

My travel date was April 5, flew with AirFrance, after several enquiry about Covid test wahala, i later settle for Rapid Antigen Test which they didn’t even later asked for self. I left home around 10am to Synlabs for the Antigenic test coz my flight was scheduled for 11pm, Pls try and get to Airport very early so you can quickly weigh your luggage, check in, relax too before your flight coz crowd especially heat Whey dey MMA mehn go boil water……Got to Airport around 1:30PM, i roger those police at the departure 1k sha so they can allow my family in. I went straight to Agric to declare my foodstuffs. Eventually my 2 check-in luggage weigh 45KG and 38KG respectively. OMO!!! I pack plenty foodstuffs no mind me, over 30yrs tastebud can’t change just of sudden, I need to still keep substitute with 9ja food so as to keep my sanity….na there we start ooo coz I was told I will have to pay 320$ close to 200k for excess luggage, I wan cry so my family said maybe they should reduce some foodstuffs, I said return KINNI, I rather reduce all my cloth instead but food ooo Lailai..So we started shuffle, those luggage guys render helped to (If you coming with foodstuffs no go do fine man/woman go buy those fine Big luggage find better GhanaMustGo or BigSack to pack your foodstuffs, though you can use those fine luggage for your clothes and others.. So after shuffle, I only have 1 excess 23KG check-in luggage. So I paid 117k for the excess.

Air France only asked for my passport, LOA, ArriveCan, LOI, they didn’t even asked for the Covid test self..so they check me in and I was given my boarding pass. I went to a lounge to have a swell time with my family before my departure….AirFrance In flight entertainment was quite good to Paris, then serve us Porridge with fish, the food sweet me make I no lie. I sleep reach Paris ni sha, we had about 6hrs flight to Paris. I only had 3hrs layover at Paris before proceeding to Vancouver flight,

At PARIS I was asked for my LOI, passport and boarding pass. In-flight entertainment no too tight much like the one from 9ja-Paris. We were serve food only once for about 10hrs flight to Vancouver…I wan para self, make this people bring another food nah abi. Well I just use that one dey rehearse the question & answer whey immigration go asked me @POE lol, I watch YouTube video taya……thanks to ANON123, JUSTMELLOW GOD BLESS YOU BOSSES, They keep assuring me not to be fussed so far no be fake document I carry nah…less I forget I meet one of our moniker at MMA too @Jioke.

Landed in Vancouver, I quickly went to ease myself first lol before we disembark from the aircraft, I waka no be small, the shoe Ghengen whey I wear con dey pain me for leg join. So we proceeded to the self declaration machine. Print my declaration form, and next to the immigration, I join the line, my heart started beating faster, I said to myself Guy calm down, you don enter nah.. I was only asked my purpose of visit, and this immigration officer started asking me about Shea butter (ORI) coz it on my Agric declaration from 9ja, OMO I con forget how to explain ORI, nah him even answer the question, he said moisturizer I quickly said yes, and I said it was extracted from plant not animal product, him con smile join, So he mark my declaration form and said I should proceed to another office to get my study permit. I got my study permit in less than 5mins. The immigration officer didn’t even asked me any question, no one asked for my Proof of fund Me whey I don do like 150 print out lol, I con dey rehearse English join. But pls stay prepared ooo, coz no one will tell what they will asked from you. I zoooooooom off carry my luggage and order uber to my AirBNB Apartment. Orile Ede Canada is Beautiful Mehn.
If you are coming to New Westminster BC halla me.

To everyone waiting for decision from IRCC, Goodnews soonest, to one been delay pls don’t give up refire approval is certain. God is the Greatest if someone tell last year that I will be in Canada this yrs I will say na lie but God is Greatest. Thanks to everyone make I sleep and rest small.

Omo see as your landing gist sweet me, e come be like say na me travel. All the best May the land of Canada favor you. To all of us expecting our PPR, we too shall celebrate.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please kindly share me any of there active mail.
I need help please cause am confused
Thanks
KellyKk:

For almost six to seven months eligibility is yet to start chaiii this people ehnnn

Pls start sending thousands of mail everyday and order ur Note for you to see progress of your app .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julmbachu: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congratulations!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.