Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (915611 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
amila20042001:
Please let me understand clearly.
After 1st semester payment, all you had in your personal account was 6.7m? and no other sponsor?
Kindly answer

Yes o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:

Here is my timeline.
School - Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Course- Business Administration ( 2 yrs Diploma)

Applied -Feb 2nd ( 1st Time)
Biometrics -Feb 11th
Medical request- March 23rd
Medical -March 30th
Medical update to pass - 1st April
PPR - 7th April

Document submitted

All the IMM Documents

SOP ( I already have a degree in surveying but I work in the bank so I had to explain my career progression , funding , ties and purpose of study )

Reference letter from my office ( 2.7yrs experience in the banking sector )

Office ID

Land Survey plan

Pof ( Paid 1st semester fee 9,020Cad plus N6.7m in my personal account )

Congratulations!!! I remember your previous post asking if there'd be issue with your POF. It's all over now!!! grin Please what's the total tuition fee for your 2 years study.?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rach90: 5:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dear Lord, I see what u are doing for others. Please let me rejoice too��
I'm supposed to resume in May. January 13th applicant

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julmbachu: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=CentennialGuy post=111736660]And it's PPR! BVL and PPR - April 7.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

8 years and 16 threads later and at the age of 41, I finally got my Visa. You see that screenshot below? That was me 8 years ago first time on Nairaland asking my own newbie questions.

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Julmbachu: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dear Lord I see what you are doing for others, I trust it will get to me soon.

February 22nd Applicant.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
What is LOI, i have been hearing it on landing gist. who gives you LOI IRCC or your school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
If I want to go with my spouse and 2months old baby, does he need to write a letter of sponsorship for me? Cos I would be adding his account statement as well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
[quote author=Julmbachu post=111738413][/quote]

Congratulations this journey no be beans, your strength no be here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations! What a journey
CentennialGuy:
And it's PPR! BVL and PPR - April 7.

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." James 1:17

8 years and 16 threads later and at the age of 41, I finally got my Visa. You see that screenshot below? That was me 8 years ago first time on Nairaland asking my own newbie questions.

I will be back to share my document list but if you perhaps see a black man crying like a fool on the road, e fit be me. Na tears of Joy. Lol. grin

I will be back.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yes, it's sent to your portal after your visa is stamped.
Calmdancer21:
What is LOI, i have been hearing it on landing gist. who gives you LOI IRCC or your school?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pixzy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Afolavid:

Congratulations!!! I remember your previous post asking if there'd be issue with your POF. It's all over now!!! grin Please what's the total tuition fee for your 2 years study.?

Thank you very much

18k cad

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omachi23: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
Katehasty:
Please if you have any connect with uba pls help me ..I’m trying to pay my fee since last week Wednesday but they haven’t debited me pls help me
Have you been debited. If not, reach out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ruby22: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
CentennialGuy:

I will be back to share my document list but if you perhaps see a black man crying like a fool on the road, e fit be me. Na tears of Joy. Lol. grin

I will be back.

E reach to cry o. Big congrats to you. I actually thought you were in Centennial college already. You deserve a medal chief.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
CentennialGuy:

I will be back.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
Yes, it's down, I can't log in too
Akukusesemomo:
Is the GCkey website down?
I am not able to login
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hello gurus
How can I go about centennial college for diploma program
I don’t know the requirements after applying
Can I send my Neco result and scratch card ?
And what other requirements
Please house help a sister
And if you know you’re applying too please let me know how it goes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faeyth: 7:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Olashile147:

My last 2 GP were 4.26 and 4.35 with a final CGPA of 4.28 yet Manitoba refuse me.. Pls is any Carleton university masters Student here or masters applicant here waiting to hear from them biko let connect.

Hi Olashile, I want to start my application to carleton but application for winter 2023 isn’t open and also the course I want to study there is a clause subject to ministry approval any idea what that means. Thank youuu.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Gift212: 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2022
Have you been to the schools website? Checked the requirement for the course you want to apply for first. Maybe you should start from there.
Bolanle18090040:
Hello gurus
How can I go about centennial college for diploma program
I don’t know the requirements after applying
Can I send my Neco result and scratch card ?
And what other requirements
Please house help a sister
And if you know you’re applying too please let me know how it goes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thanks Boss
Afolavid:

Congratulations once again bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
I sent via DHL from Lagos to Abuja on Friday. VFS got it that day and acknowledged via mail.
VFS sent to IRCC on Monday.
IRCC acknowledged same day. Stamped and sent it back VFS on Tuesday.
VFS gave DHL Wednesday and it arrived Lagos same Wednesday.
They dispatched to me today being Thursday.

I didn’t do much of tracking cuz they bombarded with progress update via mail…
Ensure you have your e-mail boldly written on your envelop.

Kam3:

Congratulations again.

How many days did it take IRCC to stamp and return back to vfs office? I have been tracking mine, it got to IRCC office this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2022
Rach90:
Dear Lord, I see what u are doing for others. Please let me rejoice too��
I'm supposed to resume in May. January 13th applicant

Same here, very soon...
Has your eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dear IRCC,

Please answer my people…
@Kellykk @Teemenzo
I’ve been reading post trying to find their PPR.

It will happen this week in Jesus name.
Every one seeking PRR will receive in Jesus name.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations brother
kennyjoy:
LANDING GIST!!! LAGOS TO VANCOUVER BC (NEW WESTMINSTER TO BE PRECISE)

My travel date was April 5, flew with AirFrance, after several enquiry about Covid test wahala, i later settle for Rapid Antigen Test which they didn’t even later asked for self. I left home around 10am to Synlabs for the Antigenic test coz my flight was scheduled for 11pm, Pls try and get to Airport very early so you can quickly weigh your luggage, check in, relax too before your flight coz crowd especially heat Whey dey MMA mehn go boil water……Got to Airport around 1:30PM, i roger those police at the departure 1k sha so they can allow my family in. I went straight to Agric to declare my foodstuffs. Eventually my 2 check-in luggage weigh 45KG and 38KG respectively. OMO!!! I pack plenty foodstuffs no mind me, over 30yrs tastebud can’t change just of sudden, I need to still keep substitute with 9ja food so as to keep my sanity….na there we start ooo coz I was told I will have to pay 320$ close to 200k for excess luggage, I wan cry so my family said maybe they should reduce some foodstuffs, I said return KINNI, I rather reduce all my cloth instead but food ooo Lailai..So we started shuffle, those luggage guys render helped to (If you coming with foodstuffs no go do fine man/woman go buy those fine Big luggage find better GhanaMustGo or BigSack to pack your foodstuffs, though you can use those fine luggage for your clothes and others.. So after shuffle, I only have 1 excess 23KG check-in luggage. So I paid 117k for the excess.

Air France only asked for my passport, LOA, ArriveCan, LOI, they didn’t even asked for the Covid test self..so they check me in and I was given my boarding pass. I went to a lounge to have a swell time with my family before my departure….AirFrance In flight entertainment was quite good to Paris, then serve us Porridge with fish, the food sweet me make I no lie. I sleep reach Paris ni sha, we had about 6hrs flight to Paris. I only had 3hrs layover at Paris before proceeding to Vancouver flight,

At PARIS I was asked for my LOI, passport and boarding pass. In-flight entertainment no too tight much like the one from 9ja-Paris. We were serve food only once for about 10hrs flight to Vancouver…I wan para self, make this people bring another food nah abi. Well I just use that one dey rehearse the question & answer whey immigration go asked me @POE lol, I watch YouTube video taya……thanks to ANON123, JUSTMELLOW GOD BLESS YOU BOSSES, They keep assuring me not to be fussed so far no be fake document I carry nah…less I forget I meet one of our moniker at MMA too @Jioke.

Landed in Vancouver, I quickly went to ease myself first lol before we disembark from the aircraft, I waka no be small, the shoe Ghengen whey I wear con dey pain me for leg join. So we proceeded to the self declaration machine. Print my declaration form, and next to the immigration, I join the line, my heart started beating faster, I said to myself Guy calm down, you don enter nah.. I was only asked my purpose of visit, and this immigration officer started asking me about Shea butter (ORI) coz it on my Agric declaration from 9ja, OMO I con forget how to explain ORI, nah him even answer the question, he said moisturizer I quickly said yes, and I said it was extracted from plant not animal product, him con smile join, So he mark my declaration form and said I should proceed to another office to get my study permit. I got my study permit in less than 5mins. The immigration officer didn’t even asked me any question, no one asked for my Proof of fund Me whey I don do like 150 print out lol, I con dey rehearse English join. But pls stay prepared ooo, coz no one will tell what they will asked from you. I zoooooooom off carry my luggage and order uber to my AirBNB Apartment. Orile Ede Canada is Beautiful Mehn.
If you are coming to New Westminster BC halla me.

To everyone waiting for decision from IRCC, Goodnews soonest, to one been delay pls don’t give up refire approval is certain. God is the Greatest if someone tell last year that I will be in Canada this yrs I will say na lie but God is Greatest. Thanks to everyone make I sleep and rest small.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rach90: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
No it hasn't started

Belle110:

Same here, very soon...
Has your eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
Scott99tish:
Dear IRCC,

Please answer my people…
@Kellykk @Teemenzo

Aameen boss
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
CentennialGuy:

I will be back.

Congrats bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fawaz12345: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2022
Seyitorl2:
Good day house, please what can I do?

MY passport won't be out till June. That means I cant start any application till I get my passport renewed and Classes start on the 6th of September Conestoga college.

Please help gurus in the house.
Have you applied for visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
CentennialGuy:

I will be back.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Scott99tish:
Dear IRCC,

Please answer my people…
@Kellykk @Teemenzo

Ameen oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
2 years tuition 18k cad. But you said you only paid 9020 cad for 1 semester

pixzy:

Thank you very much

18k cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tyga0001: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congrats to you.
This your time line de resemble my own, na only PPR remain.
applied on Feb 3
Biometrics- Feb 7th
Upfront medical- March 15th
PPR is loading……
I also had 6.7m in my account when I applied �.
God abeg
pixzy:

Here is my timeline.
School - Northern Alberta Institute of Technology
Course- Business Administration ( 2 yrs Diploma)

Applied -Feb 2nd ( 1st Time)
Biometrics -Feb 11th
Medical request- March 23rd
Medical -March 30th
Medical update to pass - 1st April
PPR - 7th April

Document submitted

All the IMM Documents

SOP ( I already have a degree in surveying but I work in the bank so I had to explain my career progression , funding , ties and purpose of study )

Reference letter from my office ( 2.7yrs experience in the banking sector )

Office ID

Land Survey plan

Pof ( Paid 1st semester fee 9,020Cad plus N6.7m in my personal account )

I want to Thank God and everyone on this forum for all the support. All pending applications will come out good and we will also celebrate in Jesus name . Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.