Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907722 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olacherry: 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Wow… big congratulations! Mine is next. What God cannot do does not exist�

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nitand2:
Please kindly share me any of there active mail.
I need help please cause am confused
Thanks

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
abuja-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

LONDON

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kweje: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Woww. Congratulations. Just the other day you were concerned about your POF. God is faithful.

May the land favour you.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BoluwajiPieters: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chimzy4real:
Who has a sample cv and SOP I can use to apply for admission. Please

Shoot me a mail. For CV, there's no general style but there's a guide as to things to include Viz: Contact details and name, Education history, Research experience, publications, conferences and seminars attended, work experience, teaching experience, research interests, profile summary/personal statement (optional), Languages, Volunteer experience...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
NgumimiT:

Congratulations

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by prospectiveapp: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gaeul(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
A person who needs passport urgently in Nigeria knows what to do....Nau who nor need passport urgently dey speak plenty English..Sadly This is Nigeria...
Seyitorl2:
Good day house, please what can I do?

MY passport won't be out till June. That means I cant start any application till I get my passport renewed and Classes start on the 6th of September.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations!

pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anthony6098: 2:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thanks, university of Manitoba run supply chain management for msc or pgd
Bigdaddy001:

You can try with university of Manitoba AMD you can also choose to pay your tuition on arrival also

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olashile147: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Anthony6098:
Thanks, university of Manitoba run supply chain management for msc or pgd

Check Concordia university For Masters it Supply Chain Management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
Too many applicants resuming this May…….,
IRCC should please attend to us Na

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slayxo: 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2022
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I’d like to find out if it is necessary to visit the VFS Biometric center with the hard copy of my international passport? My passport was submitted a week ago to VFS to aid the processing of South African visa for work purposes.

Now, I have gotten the notification from IRCC to go and do my biometrics for my Canadian study permit? Can I go with only the copies of my data page?

I’d really appreciate a response on this. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
slayxo:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I’d like to find out if it is necessary to visit the VFS Biometric center with the hard copy of my international passport? My passport was submitted a week ago to VFS to aid the processing of South African visa for work purposes.

Now, I have gotten the notification from IRCC to go and do my biometrics for my Canadian study permit? Can I go with only the copies of my data page?

No, you can't go for Biometrics without holding your original passport, though they'll return it to you that same day after your Biometrics but they have to see it. You're given 30 days from the day you received BIL to complete your Biometrics so you should have gotten your passport back from South Africa by then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by iykedpetes(m): 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

PPR On the way for all of Us congrats ..i will be the next to be congratulated....

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Must we write our address and the embassy’s address in our SOP, or we can just start with a subheading?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2022
slayxo:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

No you can’t ,you wouldn’t be allowed beyond the gate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chubbyface: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
Afolavid:

No, you can't go for Biometrics without holding your original passport, though they'll return it to you that same day after your Biometrics but they have to see it. You're given 30 days from the day you received BIL to complete your Biometrics so you should have gotten your passport back from South Africa by then.
If u delay in doing ur biometrics, does it affect the timeline for ur visa processing? Cos I am thinking of traveling
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chubbyface:
Must we write our address and the embassy’s address in our SOP, or we can just start with a subheading?

It's not a must, most SOPs are straight to the point without those addresses but do it your own way, either one is fine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rach90: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
slayxo:
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just go with the photocopy of your international passport and an evidence that u submitted it to South African embassy. The same happened to me and I was allowed, tho my office share the same office with VFS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slayxo: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you for the response. I’ll wait then.

Afolavid:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eyinola: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
PLZ ANY INFORMATION ABT TORONTO SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT? A REP FROM THE SCHOOL CALLED ME TODAY AND I ONLY FILL FORM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR SITE 3 DAYS AGO..THE RESPONSE WAS SO FAST AND THE SCHOOL IS CHEAP ABT 14K FOR 2 YEARS COURSE..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Stamped Parli just landed.

This love letter fine shaaaaaaaaa

Scott99tish:
Counterfoil just landed with Portal updated !!!

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slayxo: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you for the response. I’ll wait it out then.

ninab:

No you can’t ,you wouldn’t be allowed beyond the gate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Chubbyface:

If u delay in doing ur biometrics, does it affect the timeline for ur visa processing? Cos I am thinking of traveling

Yes and No.

I said Yes cuz for example, some applicants have gotten their PPR in less than 15 days from submission, if they didn't do their Biometrics until the 30th day they were given for biometrics, then it means their PPR wouldn't have dropped within that 15 days cuz there would be no progress on the application until Biometrics is received.

On the other hand, I said no cuz some people did their biometrics a day after they got BIL and their application still used months before they got PPR. So just go with whatever seems convenient with you, either weeks oh or months oh, your PPR will eventually drop.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by slayxo: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you for the response. I’ll wait it out, but if I haven’t gotten my passport back before the one month timeline elapses, then I’ll try your approach.

Rach90:

Just go with the photocopy of your international passport and an evidence that u submitted it to South African embassy. The same happened to me and I was allowed, tho my office share the same office with VFS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
eyinola:
PLZ ANY INFORMATION ABT TORONTO SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT? A REP FROM THE SCHOOL CALLED ME TODAY AND I ONLY FILL FORM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THEIR SITE 3 DAYS AGO..THE RESPONSE WAS SO FAST AND THE SCHOOL IS CHEAP ABT 14K FOR 2 YEARS COURSE..

Run ooh... They don't offer PGWP... Run ooh!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by eyinola: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Afolavid:

Run ooh... They don't offer PGWP... Run ooh!
haaaaa..4/40 grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Afolavid: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Scott99tish:

Congratulations once again bro cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kam3: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Congratulations again.

How many days did it take IRCC to stamp and return back to vfs office? I have been tracking mine, it got to IRCC office this morning.
Scott99tish:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nitand2(f): 3:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
Thank you
God bless you
KellyKk:

nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

LONDON

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hi Ketima,

Pls can you help with a response ...

My course has a coop and I know I must work at the end of my program but pls is it compulsory one must work while schooling apart from the Coop..
Apart from the making money reason, Is there any other reason?
Especially in relation to getting PR which is everyone's end goal..
*Paying my fees and catering to myself isnt a problem*
Asking because I am going with kids and I am looking at the stress level..
Must one work while schooling?
Ketima:

Hello Bigdaddy001,

When I see students thinking that they can sustain their studies from A-Z by doing part-time job, I feel bad cos it will warrant them to overwork themselves and at the end may end up having to pay penalty for late payment or try to work beyond 20hrs.

I advice as always, if your course is 1 year, try and pay for atleast one semester and have money for 3 months rent ready( that's if you don't have where to stay for free) before heading to your destination. Cos it not always that easy to get a job immediately you got to your province. Also that student A went to Ontario and got a job within weeks of arriving means that student B that went to Nova Scotia will be that lucky. So let's plan well before heading over there.

Same applies to 2 year course. Try and pay a full year tuition(if you can) and have 3 months rent. Then you know you have all the time to get a job and plan the money for your subsequent rent and next year tuition. Like this, you may not be tempted to go beyond 20hrs/week specification.

Note this my own view as views varries. But then, is all individual's choice and decision

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.