Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (905425 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Scott99tish(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
It is well ooo.
Incase you were not told, it’s only grace that you will get it before resumption in May.

Even on school and IRCC websites, they advised you submit 4-6months ahead.
You submitted March and resuming May. I wish you best of luck.
Treasure134:
I applied March 1st... Still waiting for my PPR, eligibility is yet to start .. MAY 9th intake

God will do it for me and everyone waiting
Amen

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Siraseyi(f): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Overcomer1234:
yes. Ensure that you include her bank statements too.

Okay Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Siraseyi(f): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Scott99tish:
Hi,

Since she has paid part and sending all other funds to you with Deed of gift, it’s not compulsory to attach her statement of account.
You can only attach her statement if it’s bucked up and it’s not bad to strengthen your chance…
My opinion.

But You must attach her source.
If she’s a civil servant, attach her Government ID, Payslip or other business documents, House documents if she have some on rentals…
Just prove how she make her money.

I had same scenario, I stated that my Mom paid my full tuition and a deed of gift showing same but I didn’t attach her statement.
I just attached her work ID, payslip and property documents. Im working as I have all my cost of living and excess in my own account.
I was approved.

Regards.

Ok thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Joedave25: 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
please I need responses/advice on the best way to go about my narration below.. @makano, @Anon123, @Ketima and @Lekiboboe
.........other guys and ladies in the house a beg mek Una put mouth in my matter naw.......make una no vex oooooo

Joedave25:
Good evening everyone,

I deeply appreciate every single questions and responses shared on this platform including the contributions of all the Gurus in the House....they are really engaging and very helpful. I also want to use this opportunity to congratulate those who have scaled through......

I am gathering documents for my application and I need to be guided here specifically on the area of POF......I have some funds I want to use to augment my POF and routing it through my account may become an issue (Lump sum) due to time constraints... Consequently,my brother have accepted to use his company to stand as a sponsor.....so the question is

**** Can we use notarised Gift Deed upon transfering the fund into my account without presenting his company's bank statement? Can it fly?

Is there anyway we can avoid presenting the company bank's statement as the sponsor because the flow of transactions in the account in the last 6months is not that huge from my assessment

I would have loved he use his personal account but that also not good enough

But every other company relevant documents with CAC,FIRS, PRACTICING LICENSE, CERTIFICATES (Medical line) are okay

A beg I need responses

Tnks

@makano @technix et al
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Its my pleasure..

Wish you all the best in Canada..

Peace
Raeinn:

Thank you so much and I’m eternally grateful to you for all your help and guidance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good day everyone here. I just joined this platform and I just want to state what I'm going through atm.

I recently applied for a Canadian study permit in December 2021. Due to fraudulent acts of some so agents, and information I got from my little circle, made it imperative for me to process this myself with the help of my dad who is also my sponsor. I got convinced after reading the testimonies of other applicants on Nairaland that already got their ppr thus my reason for this mail.

Please I'd like to inform you that I already deferred my admission due to the delay in getting my passport and other documents. Also, since I submitted my application I haven't received any updates regarding my application, even the medicals I did last month hasn't been updated in my account. It's past the stipulated time already. I don't know if this is a good sign or something is wrong. The only thing updated is just the Biometrics I did few days after submission. Please I'd appreciate if you could assist me on what steps I could take from here. School resumes by May I don't want to have to reapply all over again. My Dad's spent so much already please.

Thank you, I'll await your prompt response.
Please ����
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello Harold4lyf

Sorry for the late response, I actually have a lot to attend to..

You were not specific with your question, maybe it was for admission or for Visa Application.. If it is for admission, it actually depend on the school's admission requirements of the course you going for. So read through the program admission requirements on the school website and make sure you try to meet their requirements..

If it is for Visa application, yes you will need to explain study gaps. And this depends on the number of years you graduated from Sec. school and also your age... As an undergraduate Visa applicant, you age should be favorable for you to have a high chance of Visa approval..

Peace

Harold4lyf:

Sir makano can I please get a reply from you embarassed ....I've been waiting sir so I'd know how is go about my application when the time comes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Congrats to your sister..

It has finally ended in praise..

I am glad my little contribution on this thread contributed to her success story..

I am sure you cant wait to have her in Canada..

Peace
Lani84:
Good day friends!

PPR dropped this morning at 7:16AM WAT. I am in Canada but I helped my sister with her application. Here is her timeline:

2nd time applicant
Submitted: January 1 2022
Ghost update: January 2 2022
Medicals passed: February 1 2022
No idea when eligibility started
PPR: April 14 2022

Her first application was refused based on financial status and purpose of travel. GCMS notes indicated that there were lump sum deposits in her spouse account and her SOP was poorly written. I wasn't involved in the first application, but with the GCMS notes and advice from fellow Nairalanders, we repackaged and re-applied using the GCKey Portal.

Documents submitted:
All IMM forms
2-page SOP outlining the relevance of the course to her current career (she studied Building but is going for PGD Business Management), home ties are parents, siblings and husband that won't be coming with her, and promotion on return from her studies
Spouse MBS showing savings + printed statement
Spouse Salary account
Spouse payslips
Spouse employment confirmation letter
Her payslips
Her salary account
Her Mutual Funds statement
Letter of explanation for lump sum deposits, explained in tabular form. I didn't add any receipts or evidence, I just stated where they were from and let the narration on the statement corroborate. Like my friend said, 'no too dey shalaye'
Letter of introduction from her office
Her ID Card
Her CV showing the career change
Police clearance certificate
Passport page

We ordered GCMS notes on the 13th of March but we are yet to receive it.

I also reached out to my MP but they said they would check and let me know by the 21st of April.

On the dot of 13 weeks, which is the processing time on the website, we started sending daily emails and weekly webforms, stating that enrolment is in the 15th of April and can they please help. All received generic response. I told her to stop sending emails by that 15th because honestly I was tired of the no response. The PPR email came today.

Her passport expiry was 2023 and her course is 2 years, so we renewed while it waiting and sent the new one via webform. When she is sending the passport to VFS, does she have to send in both or just the new one?

Thanks to everyone on this thread for supporting and helping each other. Special thanks to @Makano, @Anon123, @Ketima and @Lekiboboe for always patiently answering questions. Nairaland doesn't send notifications of responses so I just found out that you all responded to my query on the previous thread. Thank you very much.

For everyone waiting, God will do it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello everyone

Please I need your help, my friend has reapplied since December 2020 and is still awaiting feedback. Several mails and webform have been sent.

Please what do you suggest she does at this point?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hello Treasure

Even though there is nothing impossible with God, you will need to defer your admission to a later date cos once its past May 9th and you haven't gotten a final decision from IRCC, when they wanna eventually approve your application, they will ask for an updated LOA..

Peace
Treasure134:
I applied March 1st... Still waiting for my PPR, eligibility is yet to start .. MAY 9th intake

God will do it for me and everyone waiting
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Order for your Gcms notes to know what has been going on with your application..

Meanwhile, do not relent in sending mails to IRCC.. You can as well contact any nice MP in the province your school is located.

Peace
MJ1000:
Hello everyone

Please I need your help, my friend has reapplied since December 2020 and is still awaiting feedback. Several mails and webform have been sent.

Please what do you suggest she does at this point?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olasubomy: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Joanosas2950:
Good day Everyone, I am a May intake applicant . Applied march 3rd and did upfront medical before applying because it was mandatory in my case . (Upfront medical required) So i assumed i was chosen for NSE Nigerian Student Express. I had over 30k proof of fund in my dads savings account for more than 8 months before application, I have a travel history (I did my undergraduate studies in Russia). My first year part tuition fee receipt of 4000CAD and IELTS of 7.5 was submitted along with other usual documents.

The Nigerian Student Express Application processing time as stated by IRCC takes 20 days but in my case, it's been 42 days and I am yet to receive any update or final decision from IRCC.

my master program starts on the 3rd of may (in 18 days time) University of Windsor. I am very terrible at waiting thats why i wanted to use NSE. I develop anxiety, depression and even loose complete focus in situations like this especially when I read about people's experience on this page that have meet all requirements and are still waiting for months and even a year, it scares me alot and i dont mean to be insensitive to others that have been waiting long before me, its just that my anxiety is causing me serious depression. This is some kind of mental slavery, The cost of being a Nigerian.
Please gurus and expert in the house should analysis my application page and advise on what to do.

1. Increase the frequency of your emails and web form to IRCC. I would suggest you send daily emails appealing for their speedy application processing.
The content of your mail can speak to any or all of the following:
• The university is gradually transitioning to entirely in-person classes, making it impossible to attend classes in your home country.
• The difference in time zones makes it difficult to catch up on essential coursework projects with your fellow cohorts
• You need to resume with your fellow cohorts in other not to miss out on vital information in line with your study plan. etc., as the online option is gradually being dropped.
• You can attach your enrollment letter/sheet that shows courses registered for the semester.

2. Check if there are courses you can attend online for the summer, you may consider registering for those first, then plan to register for the in-person course next semester to have a win-win ( Your course adviser would know better). Worst case scenario, you attend the first semester in Nigeria.

3. If there are no more online courses, try to inquire about the last date to defer so you can quickly defer when it is very close to that date and no decision yet from IRCC.

Don’t underestimate the God factor; pray! Hopefully, you will get a PPR request soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2022
Okay, thank you very much

makano:
Order for your Gcms notes to know what has been going on with your application..

Meanwhile, do not relent in sending mails to IRCC.. You can as well contact any nice MP in the province your school is located.

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
:PGood day everyone here. I just joined this platform and I just want to state what I'm going through atm.

I recently applied for a Canadian study permit in December 2021. Due to fraudulent acts of some so agents, and information I got from my little circle, made it imperative for me to process this myself with the help of my dad who is also my sponsor. I got convinced after reading the testimonies of other applicants on Nairaland that already got their ppr thus my reason for this mail.

Please I'd like to inform you that I already deferred my admission due to the delay in getting my passport and other documents. Also, since I submitted my application I haven't received any updates regarding my application, even the medicals I did last month hasn't been updated in my account. It's past the stipulated time already. I don't know if this is a good sign or something is wrong. The only thing updated is just the Biometrics I did few days after submission. Please I'd appreciate if you could assist me on what steps I could take from here. School resumes by May I don't want to have to reapply all over again. My Dad's spent so much already please.

Thank you, I'll await your prompt response.
Please ����
Eztosin:
Please someone should answer my questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gaeul(f): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good Day house, please any airline one can book work naira MasterCard or visa card. Plus I won't mind suggestions and recommendation @ affordable airlines...Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pls gurus in the house, check into my request o, nobody ever answer my question... Please look into my questions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stburnish2:
PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! � � � �
✅ ✅ ✅

Good morn beautiful pple.
I just came across this page yesterday and was able to read through. As a tradition I saw on the group, lemme join by sharing my timeline

First time applicant

Portal type: Old portal

Application submitted - 11 Feb 22

Biometric done and updated- 17 Feb

Medical Request - 4 March

Medicals - 17 March

Medicals Passed - 22 March

BVL————- 24 March ✔️
PPR ————-24 March ✔️

For all those waiting,,, It shall end in praise

Please, I’m ready to share any more info that might be needed from me

Congrats... Please were you notified when eligibility started? And how long did it take before it started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chechem: 10:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chechem:
Good day everyone,
Please the gurus should advice me. I am about applying and I am married. My wife reside in canada and she is a PR but she can't sponsor me at the time because of some reasons, hence I want to try the study route.

While filling the application, if I indicate that my spouse reside in Canada and a PR, will it affect my application? I am scared that they may interpret it to mean that I may have no intention of coming back after graduation. Or will it add to my chances?

Please I need urgent response.

Please Makano, help me answer this peace.
My wife is already in Canada and a permanent resident but she can sponsor me to come to Canada at the moment. I want to make her my sponsor, will it affect my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by freshdude: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Guy, Please how did you get the invite code for those that applied through NSE route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
It will be sent to you through email. You have to submit some documents upfront before you're considered.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tcrown2020:
Congrats ! So Happy for you .

quote author=emmalextemtop post=111322875]Greetings!

My PPR Gist and Documents Submitted.

Application Submitted:- 22nd December, 2021.

Biometrics Collection Letter:- 23rd December 2021(exactly 24hrs after applying)
Biometrics Updated:- 29th of December 2021(updated same day i did biometrics at Vfs lekki)

Upfront Medicals:- Feb 16th, 2022
Medical Review:- Feb 18th 2022 (by IRCC on my GCKey portal that very day IOM sent me text message that my medical report has been sent to the embassy)
Medical Passed:- Feb 19th 2022(under 24hrs)

...then the Glorious and Faith-ful waiting begins, with several login-in......

To the glory of God!
Eligibility Review:- Just yesterday night few minutes before midnight, 22nd March 2022

PPR:- And to the Glory of Jesus, the following morning by 9:48a.m, 23rd of March, 2022, i refresh my mail to continue sending several mails to IRCC and 9 MP's as usual and i saw IRCC message to check my application for 2 messages and it's my Application has bEen approved with my Original Passport Request and Correspondence Letter sitting underneath gently.
I was just muttering Jesus by bits as i was scrolling down gently on my PC to check what is in the Final Decision- Approved!

Thank you Jesus.

Documents Submitted(Sponsor).

Sponsor is my dad.
Dad's NIN
Employment I.D Card(Civil servant)
Letters of Promotions till Recent
Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
6MONTHS MBS(FIRST BANK OO)-almost 7 months
Landed Properties
Car Particulars with pictures of dad beside it at home
House Documents with pictures
Affidavit of Support for Sponsorship
Father's Letter of Sponsorship
Prove of large cocoa farm, poultry and piggery farming with pictures, receipt of sales, invoices inclusive as a show of Father's other Occupation in Nigeria and source of income apart from his government job(i made sure i defended it in my SOP because we nor register the business and i state that farming is an informal occupation in Nigeria, so it will indicates no much need for CAC so far they've seen money and i convince them enough with adequate docs, ""everybody for your information!"" i nor submit tax clearance oO, we nor rich pass una, na the little wEy i get wEy my papa give me na hin i trade and work hard with it o, however everybody's application is unique to themselves, as a female Nairalander in Canada told me too)

Mum's Trading Store with pictures, Local government receipts, internal revenue receipts, tax receipts.
Mum's official I.d card as a bonafide Trader and all other Trading receipts over the years (na every i collect from her just to show another sure source of daily income for the family, i didn't take any chances)
Mum's NIN

Applicants Documents (mine)

Algonquin College Letter of acceptance (May intake, after i have exhausted all my deferral options, since 2020 Dec, uhm my tori ehn, this was actually my last chance...haaaa)
Algonquin College Official Tution Receipt
My NIN
Drivers license (I put am to also convince those V.O's, these little things counts)
6MONTHS MBS-FBN also(10k CAD with close to 7 times that my company's monthly salary appears in my personal account with the company names consistently-""take notes of this please and i also made sure my sponsor send part of his money to me for my living expenses with prove of First Bank app transfer receipt- you gerrit? You do""wink
Employment I.D card
My 4 months Pay slips
Study Leave/Reference letter from Employer (na me write am my sELf give my oga to sign �)
Letter of Employment
4 pages SOP(demonstrating my coming back after studies and it also has prove in my Father's court affidavit of support oath and Job Study leave that my C.E.O signed)
Academic Qualifications (Degree, Transcript, Nysc, Other relevant academic certificates....e.t.c)
Professional Qualifications (PMP, HSE, NIM...e.tc.)
Birth Certificate (of course showing the family name same with my dad, mum and the owner of the family house which is my dad)
International Passport
Police Character Certificate (e dan even expire before i finally submitted, due to lot of deferment, o bOi�...but i nor care o)

I hope am not missing anything else...,! If i do, several knows but i know i made sure my application was tight with sufficient and ADEQUATE docs needed to convince those guys.
All to the Glory of God The Father of Compassion!
My application was exactly 3 months gbako and significant; i started sending more than 50 mails daily to IRCC excluding daily webforms and MP's(just a week roughly). I started this like a week to the completion of the 3 months (according to IRCC's calendar but to me, 3 months was completed last week)

At this juncture guys, what i will say is your application is unique to yourself alone, don't let anyone confuse you, have Faith in it, eat study visa YouTube videos daily and every night like me, follow international students on line (telegram, i.g,...), follow latest Canada schooling/traveling news, do your assignment as i did mine and God crown me my 2% making it 100% perfect, without Him it can never be perfected, but remember """Faith without Work is Dead""", that is it.

And i will also advise, tackle every areas in your SOP, don't take chances and Pray daily. I said i won't stop praying from 22nd Dec till the day of reception, yesterday and now we still keep on Praying.

WHAT WORKS FOR OTHERS MIGHT NOT WORK FOR YOU BUT YOU CAN LEARN FROM IT AS I HOPE YOU'VE LEARNT FROM THIS.
DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT THROUGH YOUR INTENSE RESEARCH.
BELIEVE +VELY
GOD BLESS.

I can not but thank the gurus here(lekki bobo, frank, makano...) and all persons here that has contributed to this PPR and answering all my questions, some that i meet here that are already in Canada today, Henry Osamede (NL), Lolade(NL), Olu Japa Community, Olu of Canada, Mrs O., Mc Bernardino on YTB, Ms_ Yemisi, Damilima, Noel Abingwa and other international students and Cad. Citizenship.
Thank you all, am small but so grateful.

NOTE:- I did it myself including the POF's, the running of account for like 7 months, applied myself through enough researches on GCKey Portal and this was actually my First Time to the Glory of God and His Compassion that births Mercy and Grace over me.

To all PPR hopeful, yours dEy come this month, shhààmííñ àdùrááá!!!

Bye for now! Now i can have a good soothing sleep������ mehhhn.
(Sorry this is long, didn't plan it as such)

Pls can someone use her father's pension Account as proof of fund and also a salary acct btw the range of 100k - 150k per month, father is still at service

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Eztosin(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please someone should answer my questions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Creligence22: 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Good evening everyone,

I am new here and I would need a list of documents to apply for study permit for me and my two kids (11 & 4yrs).

Can anyone put me through or send me the list of documents and procedure to go about it.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by quin9(f): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Creligence22:
Good evening everyone,

I am new here and I would need a list of documents to apply for study permit for me and my two kids (11 & 4yrs).

Can anyone put me through or send me the list of documents and procedure to go about it.

Thank you.

You can find the list of documents on the first page (1) ,along with links to other resources that maybe useful in your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2022
Eztosin:
It will be sent to you through email. You have to submit some documents upfront before you're considered.

What documents are to be submitted upfront apart from medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Scott99tish:
It is well ooo.
Incase you were not told, it’s only grace that you will get it before resumption in May.

Even on school and IRCC websites, they advised you submit 4-6months ahead.
You submitted March and resuming May. I wish you best of luck.

God will do it for her. You mentioned Grace... it is sufficient for her and myself

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 12:04am On Apr 16, 2022
[/b]LANDING GIST!!!

[b]
At Murtala Mohammed Airport
I carried myself to the airport on 13th April 2022 at 9am my flight was by 2pm with Egyptair, I thought I was late guess what I got to Egyptair side and met just 5 people waiting for Egyptair to check our bags. I started taking pictures . finally they started weighing luggages it reached my turn , one was 22kg the other was 26kg , the guy was just looking at me and said "take your time and balance your luggage" he then gave me space to sort my luggage, I balance till it was 24k each, I was fainting in my mind, the guy weighing it said "let me just leave it", afterwards I went to wrap my luggage. I moved to show my documents, this was were I started shouting , I was asked for my Arrive can, covid vaccination card the stupid girl was saying "there is no sign down here" I told her to scan it which she did and it showed completed ,she was still saying something is missing I got angry and told her "if it's money she wants she won't get it from me" she got shocked and gave me my vaccination card and cleared me . Next was one guy asking for enrollment letter and admission letter, that guy made my anger increase ,he started saying he is not seeing where my program begins and ends, I told him to wear my glasses maybe he will see better, he started snapping my documents and said he will report it, I told him to go ahead, he started asking colleague what should he do, his collegue asked him is there a reason to report, he then cleared me, I just took my papers and sighed, people on Egyptair queue were just laughing and said I have scattered table and chairs . Next was to get my flight ticket they scanned my hand luggages and they made up 14kg, I knew that if I said a word now this people will just vex for me, I just gave the girl 1k before she says anything and told her to give me better seat, she gave me window seat for both flight. Immigration was smooth no crowd at all, I remove shoe and scanned my body next thing they seized my perfume, thank God the woman left me with one perfume and said I should do what others are doing , I gladly gave her the sweet money. Then we went to board.
On the flight ,there was leg room, the flight was smooth,I watch film, them the food was delicious, some people were even going to take extra grin.

39 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by olasubomy: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Tupalo:

Pls can someone use her father's pension Account as proof of fund and also a salary acct btw the range of 100k - 150k per month, father is still at service

You should use your pension account instead as proof of funds. Proof of funds for Pension is only limited to 25% of the total amount credited to the retirement savings account.

In line with the Pension Reform Act, you can only withdraw a maximum of 25% of the outstanding balance if you are out of a job for up to 4 months and unable to secure another job. That would be the maximum limit you can withdraw when you get to Canada. However, the entire pension account can be used as a home tie to demonstrate that you have a job and cash investment back home.

Your dad is still in active service, so he can't make any withdrawal for now, so it won't fly. Yes, attach your salary account; it proves that you have a job. You can also attach that of your dad if he has sufficient funds. But you will need to attach a statement with a closing balance covering at least your first year of tuition and living expenses. In a few cases, people submitted applications without much money in their account and got approval, but it is better to play it safe by having enough money.

Sometimes, this stuff depends on luck and the God factor, and it just depends on how you can organise your SOP, documents, and application to convince the visa officer.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes I was….. i guess my eligibility started a week after submission

CharitoJames:

Congrats... Please were you notified when eligibility started? And how long did it take before it started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 12:29am On Apr 16, 2022
I’m yet to pay 4 tuition

Fawaz12345:

Please how much was the tuition you paid before you got your visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Yes! Self sponsoring——— Sorry 4 d late response

dbeautyful:
Congrats!

Self-sponsored?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Stburnish2: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Email me…….. dondollar20@outlook.com

KC23:
Congratulations!!! Your approval was really fast. I guess showing enough POF is always a huge plus. Did you make any tuition deposit before you applied?

I am in the process of applying for my study permit. I am also self sponsored and can conveniently show POF to cover the tuition and living expenses for 2yrs but just worried how to convince the VO about the 2 years PGC (1+1 option) after completing a UK Masters in 2019. Could you be so kind to share your SOP (I specifically want to see how you drafted the section about defending your program choice of 2yrs PGC).

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.