Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (396) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912063 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sunkanmi64: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good evening house, please can I use mybankStatement for my visa application if the account does not have up to 12 months banking history, or I should just stick to the regular 4-6 months bank statement?

P.S. The account belongs to my second sponsor. The first account has over 12 months banking history and I plan on using mybankStatement for it too. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sweet7oyin(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fabprincely:
Good morning and happy easter guys

please is anyone going to olds college Alberta this september?
I am
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ok, thanks. Please do you have anon123 email or contact?
DestinationCann:
I think anon123 can.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 4:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
you only need 12 months statement if you are trying to go through NSE , for normal applications 4-6 months is okay

Sunkanmi64:
Good evening house, please can I use mybankStatement for my visa application if the account does not have up to 12 months banking history, or I should just stick to the regular 4-6 months bank statement?

P.S. The account belongs to my second sponsor. The first account has over 12 months banking history and I plan on using mybankStatement for it too. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Naira card cannot work. If you have dollar card, it will work straight away.

Bankowner:
Ordinarily, your naira debit card should work but I'll advice you get confirmation from your bank first before you try especially since it is for academic purposes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Use dollar card if you have one, naira card cannot work.

Odoziaku1:
Pls, how can one pay for school application?
Does naira card work or any advice pls

Conestoga college precisely
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sunkanmi64: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Samxx:
you only need 12 months statement if you are trying to go through NSE , for normal applications 4-6 months is okay

Thank you very much. Please can I generate mybankStatement ticket for the 4-6 months statement or I should just scan the normal one with many pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sand4love(f): 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
pixzy:
PPR JUST DROPPED

THANK YOU JESUSSSSSSSS

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Beatson: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amen.

Teemenzo:
Happy Easter to us all. This new week is blessed with Gods goodness and abundance. Tsunami of PPR will happen this week in Jesus name.

But first, enjoy this Easter break. Aseyi Samodun ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
if you are using the new portal it has to be Mybankstatement because it is only 2mb , if you are using gckey you can use any of the two , but most people advises mybankstatement because it's just a single document and it's easier for the VO to use.

Sunkanmi64:
Thank you very much. Please can I generate mybankStatement ticket for the 4-6 months statement or I should just scan the normal one with many pages.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Odoziaku1:
Pls, how can one pay for school application?
Does naira card work or any advice pls

Conestoga college precisely
You can actually use a GTBank master card wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
For those that used the new portal ,please did any of you see ppr without your eligibility starting ?
Some people have been waiting since January and it hasn’t started and classes resumes May.
Mp not willing to help if outside canada and notes not forth coming ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Yes I paid full tuition.

You can check my previous post for what I submitted.

amila20042001:
Ppr in 3 weeks. Quite fast.

You paid your full tuition? How many years course? How much pof did u show? Do you have work experience?

I'm kinda curious as per the peculiarity of your application.

Pls sir throw more light on it. No vex o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Teemenzo:
In faith, my wait is over. This is my week.
Amen o.
Loads of ppr after dis easter break o, in sha Allah.
And mine will surely be included, lagbara olohun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
So sorry to hear.
Did they ask for anything for her?

Electroweb:

My spouse and child applied in may 2021. My spouse got her study permit but my child’s TRV is not out yet. We are praying to God for a positive outcome. I have filled a webform though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ezuchika: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please can someone help me with any contact that can help me with police certificate. It’s urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sunkanmi64: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Samxx:
if you are using the new portal it has to be Mybankstatement because it is only 2mb , if you are using gckey you can use any of the two , but most people advises mybankstatement because it's just a single document and it's easier for the VO to use.

Thank you very much! I really appreciate it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DestinationCann: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amen. So shall it be unto you.

Teemenzo:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bolanle18090040: 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please anybody applying to Nbcc ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bunmijab: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hello everyone,

So I had refusal and I want to reapply.
Have applied for GCMS note so I'm still waiting for it

But I just want to ask, do I need my former account to reapply?

Someone submitted the application for me and has the login details and GC keys so I want to know if I can just create a new one or it's compulsory I use the old
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bunmijab:
Hello everyone,

Someone submitted the application for me and has the login details and GC keys so I want to know if I can just create a new one or it's compulsory I use the old
i am so sorry about your refusal you would get it next time
Create a new gckey

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ninab: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bunmijab:
Hello everyone,

Just use the new portal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amen.. really looking forward to your good news

Teemenzo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teezkid: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
My uncle is my sponsor. What are the things I’ll need to convince the V.O’s for our relationship? And what are the things I would want to succeed? Any tips ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
Teemenzo:
Happy Easter to us all. This new week is blessed with Gods goodness and abundance. Tsunami of PPR will happen this week in Jesus name.

But first, enjoy this Easter break. Aseyi Samodun ooo.

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Newone2468: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hello guys, I am new here please.

I need some answers to some questions on how to go about in Canadian student visa.

1. Must ones tuition paid in full before applying for interview?
2. Can an uncle be my sponsor. I.e for SOA

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onaya(m): 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Omiinii:
I will advise you withdraw. Documents submitted can't be retrieved. With that in mind I think it's safer to pull out and reapply. Goodluck

Hello Omiinii,

Please, do you have any idea how long it takes for the IRCC to respond to application withdrawal request?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Belle110: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
People resuming in MAY, just want to guarantee us that the good news comes this week. AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Treasure134: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Amen

Belle110:
People resuming in MAY, just want to guarantee us that the good news comes this week. AMEN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Belle110:
Amen o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
I can't say with certainty how long it would take. Give or take 3 weeks. If a decision has been made already on your app. It's unlikely the withdrawal request will be granted.

You can try to call the processing centers to be certain the flow of things as regards your request.
Onaya:

Hello Omiinii,

Please, do you have any idea how long it takes for the IRCC to respond to application withdrawal request?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.