Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909818 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dearie(m): 1:41pm On May 27, 2022
imarrpopson:

You should be fine. I had a similar case( sold a property). I paid my first-year tuition + 10k GIC. Just show documents to back up your claims that you sold a property.

Thank you boss, this is reassuring!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HouseRavenclaw: 1:44pm On May 27, 2022
Nelson2k:
2021? They have forgotten about you ooo

My application is from August 2021. Been waiting on my medical response since October.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 1:47pm On May 27, 2022
God's mercy should show for us oo

geotherm:
Same timeline as my sister no update

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 3:19pm On May 27, 2022
Blessed451:

Hi,

Hope that 10m is not a lump sum oo (or u would have to explain to the VO), your bank statement should have cash flows of 3-4months or more.

You would be in a better financial situation if you find a sponsor who can support more cos they want you to have more than you need, e get why.

Lastly, they seldom conduct interviews, that's why you need to submit as many relevant documents you can cos that's what they use in assessing your case.

Hi bro. Still me here. Please what can be done concerning issues with home ties with someone who doesn’t have a landed property or stuff.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by larryking540: 3:26pm On May 27, 2022
Osemigho:

Getting a professional job after graduation, especially for masters and PGD graduates can be a little challenging due to lack of "Canadian experience" (meaning: not a good fit) or lack of a persevering spirit.

The IT, data science, and computer science industry was booming for the last two years. However, higher interest rates is crushing them and the economy into recession lately.

The best course to do is that which you have some experience or interest in. You may want to aviod anything oil and gas because it's current price and industry recovery may not be sustainable in the long-term.

When you get a student or work visa and enter, network with industry people, particularly Nigerians, working in your field to show you how they do it. The sooner you do it, the earlier you start to prepare yourself and your mind to persevere and be a good fit for your potential companies.

thanks brother ,for your candid advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adepeju1911: 4:02pm On May 27, 2022
This wait is draining.........

God abeg, almost six months now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 4:04pm On May 27, 2022
iwale:
@showyoung,thanks for your concern.for the transcript am going for it God will see me through.pls my brother am going to humber college for advance diploma and course is business administration because that is my area of concentration but i finished my degree in 2008set,so with dat study gap how am i to with the admission process.i am to pay 75cad for processing,total fee is 16,814dollars.my question now is how can i pay the deposit and kindly give more cloue on this school concerning pgwp pls i need your insight on this pls.

I have replied your email again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bbwollex(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2022
Hi Pals
Please I would like to confirm the genuinety of this barter app for virtual dollar card. Pls how secure it is?
I'm thinking of using it for application online payment

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
Barter is owned by flutterwave; it is very secure.

bbwollex:
Hi Pals
Please I would like to confirm the genuinety of this barter app for virtual dollar card. Pls how secure it is?
I'm thinking of using it for application online payment

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SulaimonBimbola: 4:23pm On May 27, 2022
Pls which school is the best to apply for business related course in Canada for a 1 year masters degree with tuition fees of 2m-3m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Damanjay: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

My application is from August 2021. Been waiting on my medical response since October.

We gather Dey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
SulaimonBimbola:
Pls which school is the best to apply for business related course in Canada for a 1 year masters degree with tuition fees of 2m-3m

NGN 3 million is equal to around $9,000 at official rate.

You may be able to get a 1-year master's degree for that amount of money but it may be rare to find and highly competitive if at all you are able to find one.

For a 2-year master's degree, U of Sask tuition is around $9,000 and $11,000 per year.
It is easier to get 2-year master's for that price or slightly higher. There are many other universities offering at this price range.

Another thing I want to point your attention to is whether you have determined your chances of getting accepted into master's degree program are high.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by JapaProfessor: 5:10pm On May 27, 2022
Why plagiarize? When you can send a mail to the email address in my signature and get your statement of purpose with ease.

Let your statement of purpose convey your desire and passion without breaking the bank.

You're the next success story cool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrkingz: 5:14pm On May 27, 2022
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the help everyone brings in here. I am a product of the wealth of information stocked up here on nairaland. Coincidentally, May 27 2021 was the day I got my share of hot breakfast of study visa denial served steaming hott! Omo! But the faith and positive energy I got from here pulled me through. Went for JR (my timeline is on my profile) and came out victorious! Today, 1 year after, it's my 8th month in CA and just this week my family visa application was approved - SOWP, 2 SV, 1VV! THIS IS GOD! It only ends in praise when we persevere. I wish you nothing less than victory.

So, today I have a problem; VFS rejected the passports sent to their abuja office today o! The DHL customer care said that ''a certain document was missing''.

Abeg, what could be missing? Anyone in this position? N3800 transmission fee was paid for a family of 4 for a 2way courier. All other document was there - colored photocopies of passport datapage, PPR letters, yellow strip, consent form - my wife signed on behalf of the kids, and a paper bearing all the names of the family members.

I count on you for a feedback.

And i'm open to help anyone needing help and add my quota to your success story as well. Private chat me.
Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 27, 2022
good evening, please can they track transactions through My Bank Statement ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 5:40pm On May 27, 2022
ShowYoung:

I have replied your email again.

Boss please I emailed you too on here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 5:42pm On May 27, 2022
Only1boy:

Boss please I emailed you too on here.

I have just replied your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2022
Just got my university transcript.

Am ready to start my application now.

I am looking for post graduate certificate program in area of business.

Looking forward to your help.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 27, 2022
please someone should reply

geekly44:
good evening, please can they track transactions through My Bank Statement ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2022
geekly44:
please someone should reply

If what you mean is verifying the genuineness of your account activity, yes.
MBS has a user ID and password to access the report generated by your bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Iykevirgo:
Hi guys!
I got offer of admission in February,and submitted my study visa application on March 22 2022. My classes started in May. I had to defer the admission to next year,and I got a new admission letter. I would like to know if I'm supposed to upload the new admission letter to my application or wait to receive a decision for my current application before sending the update to CIC if need be?

You can send your updated LOA via webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 6:58pm On May 27, 2022
Was hoping to see some PPR testimonials when I come here this evening .

It's well with all of us awaiting a response. We shall testify and our joy will be full in Jesus name. Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 7:15pm On May 27, 2022
What's your budget? You can apply for Global Business Mgt at any of the Ontario colleges. I got admission for Jan 2023 at Georgian College Toronto Campus.
You can send a message if you need more info.

oloyede1:

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2022
DebrahOj:
What's your budget? You can apply for Global Business Mgt at any of the Ontario colleges. I got admission for Jan 2023 at Georgian College Toronto Campus.
You can send a message if you need more info.

Thank you for the quick response.

Can you send me the name of the college.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:36pm On May 27, 2022
Hello HouseRaven

Send at least 5 mails everyday, 3 mails at night..

Also get all the MPs of the province where your proposed school is located and send emails to all of them, some will reply and some wont..

Your application is well passed the processing time, you have every right to keep sending mails until you get a response from them.

I have applicants in your category ( Over a year applicants) who did this everyday and their final decisions dropped within a month...

If you feel this sounds stupid, you can keep waiting for the appointed time of IRCC, but if you are tired of the wait, I will advise you do as II have advised..

It will end in praise..

Peace
HouseRavenclaw:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zmande: 7:39pm On May 27, 2022
[quote author=Oluwanishore post=113216245][/quote]

Yeah, I have received the biometrics letter. Came in 48 hours later. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 7:46pm On May 27, 2022
Name of college was up there in my response. I'll list a few more.

Seneca College
Centennial College
Conestoga College
Mohawk College
Sault College
Loyalist College
Fleming College

I advise you go check out admission requirements on the colleges' websites.

oloyede1:

Thank you for the quick response.

Can you send me the name of the college.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:47pm On May 27, 2022
oloyede1:

Thank you

You may be able to get admission into PGD/PGC/PostBaccDip in one of the cheap schools in Atlantic Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and NFL)

Alternatively, you may be able to gain admission quickly in some of the Ontario Colleges.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 7:51pm On May 27, 2022
Hello guys good evening. Thanks for your comments and prayers for me. Im still on here. I believd very soon i will come and testify of God's goodness here. Heads up to the very good bosses here doing their work. Makano thanks for your reply yesterday. My guy said he will sort it out as i have aent your response to him.

Evey disappoimtment waiting for each and everyone of us is canceled in Jesus name.

Just to refresh you all, here is my Application timeline:

2nd Time Application
Application submitted: 24th November 2021 cool
Ghost Updates: about 4 within February to April grin
Eligibility Review Started: Feb 11 2022
Ordered GCMS notes: Since March 24th Not yet received
BVL/PPR: Very very very very very soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This should encourage some people here never to give up.

All the best guys.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:52pm On May 27, 2022
Not true..

Be guided..

Peace
paragon4b:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

BUT I HEARD FROM SOMEONE THAT IF ONE DOESN'T HAVE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST LIKE IELTS ,THAT HE/SHE WONT BE GIVEN VISA OR THAT THE STUDENT VISA WOULD BE DENIED,

PLEASE HOW TRUE IS THIS ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2022
DebrahOj:
Name of college was up there in my response. I'll list a few more.

Seneca College
Centennial College
Conestoga College
Mohawk College
Sault College
Loyalist College
Fleming College

I advise you go check out admission requirements on the colleges' websites.

Thanks a lot.

Yes I got the Georgian College as well.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 7:55pm On May 27, 2022
Maybe we are not too emotional with the ircc mails enough to move them check our application. Pls who has succeeded with this kind of mail, do send sample pls lets try another format. Me, i don't know how urgent again i have to express. I don send mail tire undecided

makano:
Hello HouseRaven

Send at least 5 mails everyday, 3 mails at night..

Also get all the MPs of the province where your proposed school is located and send emails to all of them, some will reply and some wont..

Your application is well passed the processing time, you have every right to keep sending mails until you get a response from them.

I have applicants in your category ( Over a year applicants) who did this everyday and their final decisions dropped within a month...

If you feel this sounds stupid, you can keep waiting for the appointed time of IRCC, but if you are tired of the wait, I will advise you do as II have advised..

It will end in praise..

Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.