Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (903615 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:57pm On May 27, 2022
You welcome Teemenzo

Ok, good.. It will end in praise for both of you..

I await your PPR timeline, and I am sure I am not the only one here waiting for this...

Every expectant applicant here will surely testify..

It will surely end in praise..

Peace
Teemenzo:
Hello guys good evening. Thanks for your comments and prayers for me. Im still on here. I believd very soon i will come and testify of God's goodness here. Heads up to the very good bosses here doing their work. Makano thanks for your reply yesterday. My guy said he will sort it out as i have aent your response to him.

Evey disappoimtment waiting for each and everyone of us is canceled in Jesus name.

Just refresh you all, here is my Application timeline:

2nd Time Application
Application submitted: 24th November 2021 cool
Ghost Updates: about 4 within February to April grin
Eligibility Review Started: Feb 11 2022
Ordered GCMS notes: Since March 24th Not yet received
BVL/PPR: Very very very very very soon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This should encourage some people here never to give up.

All the best guys.

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HouseRavenclaw: 8:05pm On May 27, 2022
makano:
Hello HouseRaven

Send at least 5 mails everyday, 3 mails at night..

Also get all the MPs of the province where your proposed school is located and send emails to all of them, some will reply and some wont..

Your application is well passed the processing time, you have every right to keep sending mails until you get a response from them.

I have applicants in your category ( Over a year applicants) who did this everyday and their final decisions dropped within a month...

If you feel this sounds stupid, you can keep waiting for the appointed time of IRCC, but if you are tired of the wait, I will advise you do as II have advised..

It will end in praise..

Peace

Hi, Makano. Thank you for the input.

I've already tried the MP route. 3/4 responded but none were willing to help since I wasn't an indigene nor current inhabitant of Ottawa.

Instead, I had my friend reach out on my behalf and his MP contacted IRCC during April. They gave the typical computerized response of how my eligibility was under review and I wasn't satisfied so I ordered my GCMS file only to find out I've passed eligibility since last year.

My issue seems to be the medical. I was referred for a sputum test last year and it came with a 2 month wait. Rounded everything up since February and the last time my file was worked on was Feb 22 when my visa officer moved it to the Central Unit For Medical Admissibility.

I'll take the advice and send multiple emails beginning tonight. Hope something changes soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:05pm On May 27, 2022
Hello Kinkyhead

If truly you want result, you wont be tired..

Keep sending those mails until you get a response from IRCC..

I will be dropping a format in my next post..

Peace
kinkyhead:
Maybe we are not too emotional with the ircc mails enough to move them check our application. Pls who has succeeded with this kind of mail, do send sample pls lets try another format. Me, i don't know how urgent again i have to express. I don send mail tire undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rasakiopoewa: 8:11pm On May 27, 2022
mrkingz:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the help everyone brings in here. I am a product of the wealth of information stocked up here on nairaland. Coincidentally, May 27 2021 was the day I got my share of hot breakfast of study visa denial served steaming hott! Omo! But the faith and positive energy I got from here pulled me through. Went for JR (my timeline is on my profile) and came out victorious! Today, 1 year after, it's my 8th month in CA and just this week my family visa application was approved - SOWP, 2 SV, 1VV! THIS IS GOD! It only ends in praise when we persevere. I wish you nothing less than victory.

So, today I have a problem; VFS rejected the passports sent to their abuja office today o! The DHL customer care said that ''a certain document was missing''.

Abeg, what could be missing? Anyone in this position? N3800 transmission fee was paid for a family of 4 for a 2way courier. All other document was there - colored photocopies of passport datapage, PPR letters, yellow strip, consent form - my wife signed on behalf of the kids, and a paper bearing all the names of the family members.

I count on you for a feedback.

And i'm open to help anyone needing help and add my quota to your success story as well. Private chat me.
Thanks
Congrats bro and I salute your courage. I do not know why the vfs will not accept the provided docs. I think you included everything. Pls reach out to them to ask why. It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 8:15pm On May 27, 2022
Hello All

For those of you waiting for so long(not those that applied last month or 2 months ago) for a final decision from IRCC, find below the format that have been working for my applicants.. Make sure you send this mail 8 - 10 times everyday (If you really want a response from IRCC)

And please avoid Plagiarism, do not copy and paste. Edit and re-edit and re-edit and re-edit constructively..

There you go.

Dear Visa Officer,

I am so sorry for the numerous emails. It is not my intention to send you numerous emails but due to the need to make ample preparation.

I have many responsibilities as a xxxxxxxxxx to make adequate preparation for my family in Nigeria before I leave to complete my studies at xxxxxxxxxx. I also have deadlines to meet to be eligible for the co-op placement at school scheduled to start xxxxxxxx [/b]and my physical presence is mandatory to partake of this as a pre-requisite to the course which I have completed 50% in my country home Nigeria.

Lastly, I belong to a residential association which I have to make preparations to hand over my duties to my assistant which I would need ample time ahead before resumption in first week in [b]xxxxxxxxxxx

I hereby appeal to you as a honorable member of IRCC in Nairobi, Kenya to assist in finalizing my study permit application.

I am hopeful that as soon as this application is finalized there will be no need for me to keep sending this emails.

Please also note that I got a medical request on xxxxxxxxxx which was passed on xxxxxxxxxxx and I also got a biometrics validity letter on the xxxxxxxxxxx but no follow up email on decision since then.

I look forward to your next line of actions to enable me prepare ahead .

Thank you

Full name: Buhari Jonathan Osibanjo

UCI: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Application number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It will surely end in praise for you all..

Peace

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrkingz: 8:27pm On May 27, 2022
thanks!

one person said i should have paid transmission fee for the 3 kids.

it's weekend now so vfs abuja has closed till monday. hopefully i get some sort of feedback from them. but just incase any one here has had this same issue, please, kindly reach out, ma'abinu!

and the transmission fee for the 3 kids; how much is it?
Rasakiopoewa:

Congrats bro and I salute your courage. I do not know why the vfs will not accept the provided docs. I think you included everything. Pls reach out to them to ask why. It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 9:02pm On May 27, 2022
Thank you Boss... i don even fire 5 mails now now as you come motivate me grin i want positive result o

makano:
Hello Kinkyhead

If truly you want result, you wont be tired..

Keep sending those mails until you get a response from IRCC..

I will be dropping a format in my next post..

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2022
DebrahOj:
What's your budget? You can apply for Global Business Mgt at any of the Ontario colleges. I got admission for Jan 2023 at Georgian College Toronto Campus.
You can send a message if you need more info.

When you applied, did you apply for one or two courses?

I've filled Global Business Mgt but looking for another 2 years post-graduate certificate course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 9:14pm On May 27, 2022
Quite comprehensive... this will surely help. I will edit. Thanks for your kindness.

makano:
Hello All

For those of you waiting for so long(not those that applied last month or 2 months ago) for a final decision from IRCC, find below the format that have been working for my applicants.. Make sure you send this mail 8 - 10 times everyday (If you really want a response from IRCC)

And please avoid Plagiarism, do not copy and paste. Edit and re-edit and re-edit and re-edit constructively..

There you go.

Dear Visa Officer,

I am so sorry for the numerous emails. It is not my intention to send you numerous emails but due to the need to make ample preparation.

I have many responsibilities as a xxxxxxxxxx to make adequate preparation for my family in Nigeria before I leave to complete my studies at xxxxxxxxxx. I also have deadlines to meet to be eligible for the co-op placement at school scheduled to start xxxxxxxx [/b]and my physical presence is mandatory to partake of this as a pre-requisite to the course which I have completed 50% in my country home Nigeria.

Lastly, I belong to a residential association which I have to make preparations to hand over my duties to my assistant which I would need ample time ahead before resumption in first week in [b]xxxxxxxxxxx

I hereby appeal to you as a honorable member of IRCC in Nairobi, Kenya to assist in finalizing my study permit application.

I am hopeful that as soon as this application is finalized there will be no need for me to keep sending this emails.

Please also note that I got a medical request on xxxxxxxxxx which was passed on xxxxxxxxxxx and I also got a biometrics validity letter on the xxxxxxxxxxx but no follow up email on decision since then.

Thank you

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HouseRavenclaw: 9:16pm On May 27, 2022
makano:
Hello All

There you go.

Dear Visa Officer,

Thank you

Peace

Thank you for this format. I've edited it as you said and repurposed it to fit my application and its history.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HouseRavenclaw: 9:17pm On May 27, 2022
kinkyhead:
Thank you Boss... i don even fire 5 mails now now as you come motivate me grin i want positive result o

I don't understand. Five different emails? What could one possibly write about these clear cut applications that'll be different 5 times? Or is it that you're sending the same thing in five places? I'm a little confused.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by theumezude: 9:21pm On May 27, 2022
Hello. I am moving to Vancouver this June and am looking for one or two potential roommates for either a 2-bedroom or 3-bedroom apartment. Please let me know if anyone has any ideas or if anyone can connect me with someone that might be interested. My budget is $1,500 per month. Thanks.

About me:
26 year old Nigerian, here. Igbo by tribe, human by choice. Done with masters degree and moving to Vancouver for a job. Simple and easy to relate to.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
Teemenzo.....God no go shame you okay. Your testimony is on another level. Your calmness makes me happy. It is well...

Teemenzo:
Hello guys good evening. Thanks for your comments and prayers for me. Im still on here. I believd very soon i will come and testify of God's goodness here. Heads up to the very good bosses here doing their work. Makano thanks for your reply yesterday. My guy said he will sort it out as i have aent your response to him.

Evey disappoimtment waiting for each and everyone of us is canceled in Jesus name.

Just to refresh you all, here is my Application timeline:

2nd Time Application

All the best guys.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 9:49pm On May 27, 2022
Transmission fee is N9,410.
mrkingz:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all the help everyone brings in here. I am a product of the wealth of information stocked up here on nairaland. Coincidentally, May 27 2021 was the day I got my share of hot breakfast of study visa denial served steaming hott! Omo! But the faith and positive energy I got from here pulled me through. Went for JR (my timeline is on my profile) and came out victorious! Today, 1 year after, it's my 8th month in CA and just this week my family visa application was approved - SOWP, 2 SV, 1VV! THIS IS GOD! It only ends in praise when we persevere. I wish you nothing less than victory.

So, today I have a problem; VFS rejected the passports sent to their abuja office today o! The DHL customer care said that ''a certain document was missing''.

Abeg, what could be missing? Anyone in this position? N3800 transmission fee was paid for a family of 4 for a 2way courier. All other document was there - colored photocopies of passport datapage, PPR letters, yellow strip, consent form - my wife signed on behalf of the kids, and a paper bearing all the names of the family members.

I count on you for a feedback.

And i'm open to help anyone needing help and add my quota to your success story as well. Private chat me.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kinkyhead: 9:56pm On May 27, 2022
Nooo grin. I no write say 5 different emails. I sent same mail 5 different times. I guess that's how it should be naa. E no easy to compose one mail sef talk of different emails

HouseRavenclaw:

I don't understand. Five different emails? What could one possibly write about these clear cut applications that'll be different 5 times? Or is it that you're sending the same thing in five places? I'm a little confused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 10:01pm On May 27, 2022
It will surely end in praise for you Bro. I check this thread daily hoping to read your PPR news.
Teemenzo:

Just to refresh you all, here is my Application timeline:

2nd Time Application

All the best guys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:36pm On May 27, 2022
CentennialGuy:
It will surely end in praise for you Bro. I check this thread daily hoping to read your PPR news.

Don't go yet. You will read it soon.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:37pm On May 27, 2022
Chuksiesmom:
Teemenzo.....God no go shame you okay. Your testimony is on another level. Your calmness makes me happy. It is well...

Thank you mom, i really appreciate your motherly concerns grin grin grin. We will win this battle very soon in Jesus name.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RayOFLife: 11:46pm On May 27, 2022
Thanks to everyone here for your inputs. I would loved to know if the money in your statement of account must still be there after submitting your POF? I mean can you withdraw it out for other business usage or does visa officer visit the account from time to time during the awaiting period?.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 11:47pm On May 27, 2022
God will perfect it, believe

HouseRavenclaw:

My application is from August 2021. Been waiting on my medical response since October.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uzoamaka123: 11:54pm On May 27, 2022
Naso them jobless reach?lol

Anyways , I doubt they have time to be visiting account “from time to time” o .
From what I’ve read here, when your eligibility starts, they’ll just confirm the duration you submitted and if the statement is genuine.

I don’t know if they confirm after the date you presented . Except they haven’t attended to your application in months , then they can ask you to submit an updated account statement.

RayOFLife:
Thanks to everyone here for your inputs. I would loved to know if the money in your statement of account must still be there after submitting your POF? I mean can you withdraw it out for other business usage or does visa officer visit the account from time to time during the awaiting period?.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RayOFLife: 12:10am On May 28, 2022
Naso them jobless reach?lol

Anyways , I doubt they have time to be visiting account “from time to time” o .
From what I’ve read here, when your eligibility starts, they’ll just confirm the duration you submitted and if the statement is genuine.

I don’t know if they confirm after the date you presented . Except they haven’t attended to your application in months , then they can ask you to submit an updated account statement.

Okay. But how about by the time they request for an updated one say in a month time after submission and you've already transferred the money out of the account into another business venture. What will be the fate and how can you remedy that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 12:21am On May 28, 2022
Seneca and Sheridan have bundle programs to make up a 2 year course. Will drop links below.

https://www.senecacollege.ca/international/programs/bundled-grad-certs.html

https://www.sheridancollege.ca/admissions/international-centre/prospective-students/psb-bundles

oloyede1:

When you applied, did you apply for one or two courses?

I've filled Global Business Mgt but looking for another 2 years post-graduate certificate course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by loohlaah: 1:17am On May 28, 2022
Good morning people,

Something shocking just happened on my page this evening.

As at 25th - 26th/05/2022 I saw a ghost update of medical being passed and status reading, last update MAY 25, 2022. Only for me to login to check this evening and I saw that it has been changed back to we do not need your medical exam. And last update returned to March 04, 2022.

Application was submitted February 04
Biometrics completed 04-03-2022
Nothing else has been done.

Please has this ever happened to someone before?
What do you advise I do ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HouseRavenclaw: 1:59am On May 28, 2022
loohlaah:
Good morning people,

Something shocking just happened on my page this evening.

As at 25th - 26th/05/2022 I saw a ghost update of medical being passed and status reading, last update MAY 25, 2022. Only for me to login to check this evening and I saw that it has been changed back to we do not need your medical exam. And last update returned to March 04, 2022.

Application was submitted February 04
Biometrics completed 04-03-2022
Nothing else has been done.

Please has this ever happened to someone before?
What do you advise I do ASAP

I don't really think there's anything you can do but wait. I've seen people post about this in the past and it was just right before they got an ACTUAL update. It's definitely a glitch on IRCC's part and typically just means your application is being worked on.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thomsyne(m): 2:06am On May 28, 2022
ShowYoung:

You don't need all those things. Seek for help as advised

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thomsyne(m): 2:07am On May 28, 2022
Blessed451:

If you don't have asset(s) in your name it's not a problem, if your dad is going to be your sponsor he should provide his bank statement 4months and a good balance, get a reference letter from his bank and a written letter stating he's your father and he's going to bear full responsibility for your proposed purpose of visit, if you have some money in your bank account you can also submit it. If your mom is willing to gift you a land then let her transfer ownership in your name and attach the document and you can attach other family assets all these will suffice but the koko is a good bank statement from your sponsor etc like I mentioned earlier

Appreciate this. Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shams040(m): 2:27am On May 28, 2022
Which portal is faster for a student permit, the old or the new?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 2:36am On May 28, 2022
How long does it take Jaiz bank to open an account? Filled the form since Wednesday and haven't heard anything from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Akexstinger(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2022
Schools you can apply to.
1. Alexander college
2. Brock University
3. Cambrian college
4. Laurentian University
5. Conestoga College
6. Sault College
7. Carleton University
8. College of New Caledonia
9. Columbia College
10. Algonquin College
11. Dalhousie University
12. Douglas College
13. Durham College
14. Fanshawe College
15. Fraser International College
16. International College of Manitoba
17. Georgian College
18. Humber College
19. Lakehead university
20. Loyalist College
21. Mohawk College
22. Mount Allison University
23. Niagara College Canada
24. North Island College
25. Ryeson University
26. Thompson Rivers University
27. Trent University
28. University canada west
29. Memorial University of Newfoundland
30. College of the North Atlantic
31. University of New Brunswick
32. University of Prince Edward Island
33. University of Windsor
34. University of Winnipeg
35. Vancouver Island University
36. Wilfred Laurier University
From stinger

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by loohlaah: 3:09am On May 28, 2022
Ok, thank you.

HouseRavenclaw:

I don't really think there's anything you can do but wait. I've seen people post about this in the past and it was just right before they got an ACTUAL update. It's definitely a glitch on IRCC's part and typically just means your application is being worked on.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shogbenga: 5:55am On May 28, 2022
Good morning, pls advise

My brother has just been given visa to study at
Loyalist College, Belleville Ontario.

He intends to fly to Vancouver 3 weeks before resumption to stay with a cousin before moving to Ontario a week before resumption for his program.

Can he move straight to Vancouver or he needs to fly to where the school is. Thanks for your contribution

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.