Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (919943 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am based in Nigeria, Applying for a study permit from Nigeria Can my brother who is based (a residence) in Dubai be my sponsor, he has a business, duly registered in Dubai. ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ladydami:
I am based in Nigeria, Applying for a study permit from Nigeria Can my brother who is based (a residence) in Dubai be my sponsor, he has a business, duly registered in Dubai. ??
Yes of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olashile147: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Juicy7:
Hello guy I have a friend that finished school last year with BSc Marketing
He wants to go for PG in Canada
What course is best that correlates with his BSc degree and which college in Canada offer them ?
Thanks

Check Conestoga college for Strategic Marketing Communication it lucrative.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello house,

Please I can't find a copy of consent letter. Please who can help me with it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oremeter: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you sir
Eden2018:
I am not sure but I think Letter of Explanation is used to address issues raised by the Visa Officer in case of refusal. While SOP is used to address all that concerns your application.

Though some people use the terms interchangeably.

Gurus in the house would clarify better.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Salvationone: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please can some one guide me if the below fund is adequate:

Program cost CAD 72000
Available fund cash CAD 60000
Investment(stock) CAD 25000

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ketima:
Hello house,

Thanks.

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oremeter: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks bro for this info I have been looking. I pray it helps.
Lekiboboe:

Difference between SOP & LOE
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/688#97027510
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ketima:
Hello house,

Thanks.

Enclosed is a pdf copy of a consent letter gotten from the Canadian immigration website.
Just click on it to download.
Good luck

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
mrprolifik:

Enclosed is a pdf copy of a consent letter gotten from the Canadian immigration website.
Good luck

Thanks so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
matthew080:
Hello please what's the cheapest way of paying school fee,
Pls

Initiate Form A online, go to your bank to fill a letter of Authority. Do follow up with your bank from time to time. it’s take A month + , it’s a very slow process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ladydami(f): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
mrprolifik:

Yes of course

Okay, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oremeter: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello everyone I appreciate the info I have been getting from this platform. I understand that there's no particular way to do it(Visa application) but I have been trying to list other supporting documents for my study application. So far I know of:
Land documents proof of ties
Transcript
Police Report
POF of course
SOP
Medicals
Letter from sponsor
Please from your experiences gurus which other document do you think is necessary. Please.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello pls how fast is KEY STONE BANK
With FOAM A school fee payment

Please I need ur experience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FunmilolaAde: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
IT'S PPR GUYS �������

WHAT GOD CAN NOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

I bless the day I get connected to you @Frankrobbn1. Knowing you and you team was a game changer for me and my family. After a serious breakfast (Denial) was served to me on my Birthday last year, 2021 by IRCC, then God brought you my way to use you to wipe away my tears �. F&R Global is a team of SMART, SWIFT, FAST, INTELLIGENT, DETAILED Personnel. Thank you for not being tired of answering questions, sending necessary drafts, close follow up, well detailed application and for your expertise.

You guys are super good at what you do. I would recommend and recommend you over and over again and again for your timeline, inbox to full to the brim.
F&R GLOBAL is the BEST � �
THANK YOU OKCE AGAIN MR FRANK my VO of fandrglobal.com

http://fandrglobal.com

*FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE*
Study permit for myself
Study visa for my 5years old Son
Visiting visa for my 2years old daughter
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

1ST Application May 14th, 2021 Refused( I applied with my two kids)

2ND APPLICATION April 14th 2022 (family application) APPROVED

*PROFILE*

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
SCHOOL- University CanadaWest (Master of BusinessAdministration)
NO IELTS, NO WES

Application date- April 14th, 2022
Biometrics FOR ME 2021 when I first applied then
Biometric FOR HUBBY April 25th 2022
Upfront medical for all of us. Hubby, kids and I passed April 15th, we applied with it on the 14th.
Eligibility started when I don't know � cos, I don't know how to check if it has started. I only see processing when I check my portal.
Eligibility started for my hubby and 2 Children when I can't say as well.
I started sending webform last week thurdsday to Nairobi and mail. I sent 4 that Wednesday and 1 on Thursday when I was told 4 per day was too much���. My agent (Frankrobbn1) advised me to do this from 7weeks into my application submission. I do call him VO just like @bisi Canada who I met him through do call him. A Sister�‍❤️‍�‍� this group has given to me.

Application approved for 4 of us this yesterday!!

*Document Submitted for myself*

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts
• Masters Degree Certificate and Transcripts.

*Personal Documents*

* International passport with NO VISA at all.
* SOP and LOE well detailed and written by Mr Frank(my Vo) and edited by me. I took out my time to explain all our 4 accounts submitted, our treasury bill cert, and pension cert.
* Birth cert
* 1 personal Statement of myself
* 2 personal statement of my hubby as the sponsor
* Bank reference letters
* Bank statements (1 for savings and one salary account) Salary acct had little balance but my savings account had enough but no much transactions on it. Reasons why I had to explain well in my LOE.
* My CV
* Affidavit of sponsorship by husband through Federal High Court, Abuja.
* Court Marriage Certificate
* Change of name Affidavit and Newspaper publication.
* Family Pictures (plenty with wedding pictures)
* CAC of our NGO with picturesfrom Outreaches done by the NGO (submitted through webform 3 weeks ago)
* Hubby's Share's Documents in his office.
* Landed properties (dropped 2 out of 5)
* Affidavit of return by myself through Federal High Court, Abuja.
* Work ID card
* Pictures with my Colleague in office.
* Leave letter from the office stating I will be paid 25% of my salary every months and I will still work remotely.
* Reference letter from my Boss.
* Promotion letter after 11months of getting the job to a General Manager.
* Letter of Salary increment.
* NIN Slip

*School*
* Acceptance letter from my school
* Receipt of 1st installment payment of Tuition (7,900 CAD)

*Children Documents*

* ALL CIC Docs
* International Passport
* Birth Certificates
* Study leave letter for my kids (collected this letter from my their school.
* Last term school results sheet
* Plenty School fees payment receipts.
* Their NIN Slips
* Their Pictures with their friends in School.
* Their Immunisation Cards
* My Son is 5years old
* My daughter is 2years old.

Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)

Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached it too

*Spouse Documents*

* CIC documents
* International Passport
* Company letter
* Bank References letters
* Statements of Account(2)
* Treasury Bill Cert. and Statement fro
ARM
* Work ID card
* Pension Cert.
* Company's shareholders cert.
* Pictures with Collegues in the Office.
* NIN Slip

All thanks and glory to God almighty for making this come to reality. I want to also thank my VO( Mr Frank) for his expertise and attention to details. You’re indeed good at what you do.

Thank you JESUS CHRIST.
Canada here we come. We are going to our final base (Home)

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oremeter: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
A big Congratulations to you and your Family.

FunmilolaAde:
IT'S PPR GUYS �������

I bless the day I get connected to you @Frankrobbn1. Knowing you and you team was a game changer for me and my family. After a serious breakfast (Denial) was served to me on my Birthday last year, 2021 by IRCC, then God brought you my way to use you to wipe away my tears �. F&R Global is a team of SMART, SWIFT, FAST, INTELLIGENT, DETAILED Personnel. Thank you for not being tired of answering questions, sending necessary drafts, close follow up, well detailed application and for your expertise.

You guys are super good at what you do. I would recommend and recommend you over and over again and again for your timeline, inbox to full to the brim.
THANK YOU OKCE AGAIN MR FRANK my VO.

Study permit for myself
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

*PROFILE*

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
NO IELTS, NO WES

Upfront medical for all of us. Hubby, kids and I passed April 15th, we applied with it on the 14th.
Eligibility started when I don't know � cos, I don't know how to check if it has started. I only see processing when I check my portal.
I started sending webform last week thurdsday to Nairobi and mail. I sent 4 that Wednesday and 1 on Thursday when I was told 4 per day was too much���. My agent (Frankrobbn1) advised me to do this from 7weeks into my application submission. I do call him VO just like @bisi Canada who I met him through do call him. A Sister�‍❤️‍�‍� this group has given to me.

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…

*Personal Documents*

* SOP and LOE well detailed and written by Mr Frank(my Vo) and edited by me. I took out my time to explain all our 4 accounts submitted, our treasury bill cert, and pension cert.
* Birth cert
* Bank reference letters
* Bank statements (1 for savings and one salary account) Salary acct had little balance but my savings account had enough but no much transactions on it. Reasons why I had to explain well in my LOE.
* My CV
* CAC of our NGO with picturesfrom Outreaches done by the NGO (submitted through webform 3 weeks ago)
* Work ID card
* Leave letter from the office stating I will be paid 25% of my salary every months and I will still work remotely.
* NIN Slip

*School*

*Children Documents*

* ALL CIC Docs
* International Passport
* Birth Certificates
* Their NIN Slips
* My Son is 5years old

Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)

Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached it too

*Spouse Documents*

* CIC documents
* International Passport
* Company letter
ARM
* Work ID card
* Pension Cert.
* NIN Slip

All thanks and glory to God almighty for making this come to reality. I want to also thank my VO( Mr Frank) for his expertise and attention to details. You’re indeed good at what you do.

Thank you JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Now I want to give a little advise to us all. Do that which you believe will work for you. Many of you here knows me well but note it that no one knows it all. We all learn from each other.

Today I got my wife's SOWP, just 3 months after submission even though I'm still in Nigeria. Sometimes we get adviced based on others peoples situations or event, but truth be told, things changes with time. When I got my study visa, family application refusals were high, hence we tend to advice to apply alone, then apply for spouse and kids(if any) when you arrive in Canada. In the past few weeks, we have noticed that family applications are recieving approval, those applying for diploma even when they already have Bsc are getting approval, those applying for PGD even after Masters are getting approvals.

So, What that matters is let your application be top notch. Avoid any loophole. Be your own VO. Review your application yourself and leave the rest to God's grace.

So, I advice henceforth, if you're a family, apply together, worst scenario, it will be rejected and you people can refire again. If you're applying for a degree lower than what you already had, ensure that your prove beyond doubt why you're going for such course. Nothing is impossible in this Canada journey.

For SOWP, then we were advised to wait till you get to Canada before applying. But with the recent delays in SOWP application, applicants are waiting 8 months + before getting decisions. So if you applied alone and got approval, you may as well work toward submitting your spouse (family) application because you never can tell, it may even get approved before you leave so that both can leave together.

And again for those not coming forth to encourage others with there timeline, is not that you're compelled to do it or people beg or attack you, is just to help the newbies learn vital document's to submit as not all will have time to read from the beginning. I personally have 3 people I helped applied for and got approval this month and I told them to come share their testimony here to encourage others and they promised but still hasn't. But It was still from sharing of timeline that they came to me to help them in their applications. So please let's do well to help each other because this journey has no end until we all become citizens. At any stage, you will need help and this nairaland forum is top notch for such.

For my wife SOWP, I will still share it here for others to learn and as well in the SOWP forum.

We're all doing well and God will bless us all.

Lianna2020 you motivated me to apply for her early and I'm grateful I did.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
mrprolifik:

Good luck

Thanks but what i need is consent letter for one who got Passport request for stamping
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by May15548: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations to those that have received their study permit and Canada will favour us all.I will testify soon by God's grace.Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lezy: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations. Mine is next in Jesus name.

FunmilolaAde:
IT'S PPR GUYS �������

Study permit for myself
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

*PROFILE*

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
NO IELTS, NO WES

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…

*Personal Documents*

* Birth cert
* Bank reference letters
* My CV
* Work ID card
* NIN Slip

*School*

*Children Documents*

* ALL CIC Docs
* International Passport
* Birth Certificates
* Their NIN Slips
* My Son is 5years old

*Spouse Documents*

* CIC documents
* International Passport
* Company letter
ARM
* Work ID card
* Pension Cert.
* NIN Slip

Thank you JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Thomsyne(m): 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oremeter:
Hello everyone I appreciate the info I have been getting from this platform. I understand that there's no particular way to do it(Visa application) but I have been trying to list other supporting documents for my study application. So far I know of:
Land documents proof of ties
Transcript
Police Report
POF of course
SOP
Medicals
Letter from sponsor
Please from your experiences gurus which other document do you think is necessary. Please.

Thanks
I stand to be corrected...
NIN
Degree certificate
Picture with sponsor
Letter of employment (if any)
Tuition deposit (if any)
Admission Letter from school
Gift deed (if any)
Office ID card (if any)
Birth Certificate
Any professional certification (if any)

In all, put as many convincing documents as you can.
All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ontime22: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yes o! What God cannot do does not exist!

Congratulations Sister!

Pls what type of subject where you using in your emails to get their attention?
I have sent Webform and email once.

FunmilolaAde:
IT'S PPR GUYS �������

Study permit for myself
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

*PROFILE*

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
NO IELTS, NO WES

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…

*Personal Documents*

* Birth cert
* Bank reference letters
* My CV
* Work ID card
* NIN Slip

*School*

*Children Documents*

* ALL CIC Docs
* International Passport
* Birth Certificates
* Their NIN Slips
* My Son is 5years old

*Spouse Documents*

* CIC documents
* International Passport
* Company letter
ARM
* Work ID card
* Pension Cert.
* NIN Slip

Thank you JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Congratulations boss! to God be all the glory.
Thanks for sharing this info, go and succeed
Ketima:
Now I want to give a little advise to us all. Do that which you believe will work for you. Many of you here knows me well but note it that no one knows it all. We all learn from each other.

Today I got my wife's SOWP, just 3 months after submission even though I'm still in Nigeria. Sometimes we get adviced based on others peoples situations or event, but truth be told, things changes with time. When I got my study visa, family application refusals were high, hence we tend to advice to apply alone, then apply for spouse and kids(if any) when you arrive in Canada. In the past few weeks, we have noticed that family applications are recieving approval, those applying for diploma even when they already have Bsc are getting approval, those applying for PGD even after Masters are getting approvals.

So, What that matters is let your application be top notch. Avoid any loophole. Be your own VO. Review your application yourself and leave the rest to God's grace.

So, I advice henceforth, if you're a family, apply together, worst scenario, it will be rejected and you people can refire again. If you're applying for a degree lower than what you already had, ensure that your prove beyond doubt why you're going for such course. Nothing is impossible in this Canada journey.

For SOWP, then we were advised to wait till you get to Canada before applying. But with the recent delays in SOWP application, applicants are waiting 8 months + before getting decisions. So if you applied alone and got approval, you may as well work toward submitting your spouse (family) application because you never can tell, it may even get approved before you leave so that both can leave together.

And again for those not coming forth to encourage others with there timeline, is not that you're compelled to do it or people beg or attack you, is just to help the newbies learn vital document's to submit as not all will have time to read from the beginning. I personally have 3 people I helped applied for and got approval this month and I told them to come share their testimony here to encourage others and they promised but still hasn't. But It was still from sharing of timeline that they came to me to help them in their applications. So please let's do well to help each other because this journey has no end until we all become citizens. At any stage, you will need help and this nairaland forum is top notch for such.

For my wife SOWP, I will still share it here for others to learn and as well in the SOWP forum.

We're all doing well and God will bless us all.

Lianna2020 you motivated me to apply for her early and I'm grateful I did.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by FunmilolaAde: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thanks alot
Oremeter:
A big Congratulations to you and your Family.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tymally: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Yes you will upload it under the PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT section (also known as PROOF OF FUNDS)

Also bear it in mind that, there is a section of your SOP (STATEMENT OF PURPOSE) you are to talk about your PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT also known as PROOF OF FUNDS

See the the contents (links) in the link below for that

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022

Super helpful, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tymally: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Armah22:
hello I submitted gift deed from my dad and I submitted the transaction receipt as well as the account statement of where the money came from.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Salvationone: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please can some one guide me if the below fund is adequate:

Program cost CAD 72000
Available fund cash CAD 60000
Investment(stock) CAD 25000
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Chyigb:

Very soon by God's Grace
Amen and for you too smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ketima:

Thanks but what i need is consent letter for one who got Passport request for stamping
If you meant authorization letter for collection of passport after stamping from VFS then here it is.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chytai(f): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
I have 3 years academic records from a university here in Nigeria, no degree Certificate because I didn't finish. Can I use it to get admission in to any of the colleges in Canada? I also have 6 years experience working as customer service representative in a private company.

@showyoung @lekibiboe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samlolly28(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yes I added his pension account. I doubt there was any lumpsum but I'll check if there was any within that timeframe.
Hafeez6948:

Sorry about your rejection, dont give up . When your gcm notes arrive analysis it and reapply. Did you add your dads salary account or pension statement and did you explain lumpsome deposit if any
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 6:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hello guys,

So today God finally said that what he has joined, let not delay put asunder.

First time application

Submission date: February 23,2022

Biometrics: March 9th. Updated same day.

Medical: Upfront March 10

Medicals updated: March 22.

No other update, no ghost update.

Eligibility: June 15, 2022 at about 1:32pm.

BVL/PPR: June 15,2022 at about 1:50pm.

Documents submitted.

1). All IMM forms
2. Spouse (applicant) international passport
3. Digital photo
4. Proof of relationship
a. Birth Certificates ( it has our wedding date in it)
b. Affidavit of fact, stating we are married and when
c. Change of name newspaper publication
d. Court wedding certificate
e. Church wedding certificate
f. Wedding photos
g. Photos of us together at different locations

5. Upfront medicals

6. Client's Informations
a. Spouse letter of explanation ( from me the husband on study visa)
b. Statement of purpose
c. Applicant international passport
d. Applicant Previous international passport
e. Previous visa to UK
f. NIN
g. Resume
h. Waec
I. Bsc degree and transcript
j. NYSC discharge certificate
k. PGD certificate
l. Masters degree certificate
m. Msc transcript
n. Ongoing PhD admission letter and results
o. IELTS
p. Coventry university employability skills certificate
q. Spouse international passport
r. Spouse student visa
s. COVID-19 fully vaccination card
t. Tuition fee payment reciept

7. Proof of funds
a. Couples personal accounts statement. 6.8m
b. Couples biz account. about 27mio
c. Gift deed
d. CAC for biz
e. Tuition fee reciepts
f. Sponsorship Letter
g. Sponsorship declaration
h. Pension account statement with cover letter
I. Biz Waybills
j. Biz Receipts
k. Appointment letter ( working as company accountant/Financial manager)
l. Staff ID
m. Leave approval letter

8. Home ties
a. Job letter as stated above
b. School details as stated above
c. Land properties- survey plan, reciept of purchase, power or attorney, affidavit or proof of ownership.
d. Shares certificates
e. Car details.

So that's basically all I submitted for my wife SOWP. Thanks you all

32 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.