Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907747 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tupalo(f): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2022
Please I'm still waiting for response o, kindly help

Tupalo:
Good morning NL,
Pls is their anyone that has make use of MOD Education Loan via Wema bank before that successful got study permit? Or is their anyone here working with Wema bank that can pls share more light on how this MOD Education Loan works. Thankz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by princ3ssa: 10:50am On Jun 27, 2022
TomisinFemi:
Urgent!!!
Hello everyone. I just got a mail to resend my bank statement for one year transaction.. I already spent some of the money I originally used in April. Can I refund it with more money and then send back to them?

How many months bank statement did you suubmit initially?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2022
Zzyzxx:
The journey was a rollercoaster filled with emotions as I decided to process my study permit. I couldn’t afford to risk taking any chances on my own so I contacted the Canadian travel agency that processed visiting visa for my spouse and myself some years ago. As usual, I had a lot of concern if the study permit will be approved. To my utmost surprise, my study permit was approved 17 days after we submitted the application. It was indeed a miracle and I thank God for his goodness as well as Maple Education for their support.

My program was going to start on the 9th of May 2022 and I thought I would have to defer it to September because I submitted my visa application in March. My medicals was done 2 days before the application was submitted and my biometrics was already on the system because I traveled to Canada in 2014 and 2015. I arrived Canada in June and I’m really exciting to be studying in Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario.
Congratulations, your moniker seems familiar have you been on nairaland prior before now??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2022
TomisinFemi:

Thank you but I had paid my fees before I submitted and I've not paid for accommodation. Is it possible to attach a reason for the lumpsum instead?

Yes it is possible but then you have to explain why the funds went out of your account in the first place and why it is coming back now. Find strong reasons for the outflow and inflow and you are good to go

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Zzyzxx:
The journey was a rollercoaster filled with emotions as I decided to process my study permit. I couldn’t afford to risk taking any chances on my own so I contacted the Canadian travel agency that processed visiting visa for my spouse and myself some years ago. As usual, I had a lot of concern if the study permit will be approved. To my utmost surprise, my study permit was approved 17 days after we submitted the application. It was indeed a miracle and I thank God for his goodness as well as Maple Education for their support.

My program was going to start on the 9th of May 2022 and I thought I would have to defer it to September because I submitted my visa application in March. My medicals was done 2 days before the application was submitted and my biometrics was already on the system because I traveled to Canada in 2014 and 2015. I arrived Canada in June and I’m really exciting to be studying in Cambrian College, Sudbury, Ontario.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

I still want to believe I’m dreaming o, I was still complaining my medical and biometric wasn’t updated. I got a don’t reply message from ircc, I was thinking it’s medical and biometric update only to see PPR guys �������

Application submitted: May 8
Upfront medical: March 28 (updated to pass this morning)
Biometrics: May 13th (updated to pass this morning)
PPR: June 27th.

This can only be God, I didn’t see this coming ������

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

National identity document
•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)
Sponsor 6months bank statement
4 months Personal bank statement
Sponsor’s employment letter
Sponsor’s promotion letter
Sponsor’s house documents
Personal employment letter

Additional documents
SOP
Copy of Birth Certificate
Primary Scul certificate
Second school testimonial
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter
Police Character Certificate

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Family birth certificates
Mum’s death certificate

Thanks to @justmellow for the SOP. Thanks to everyone who drop information to make this journey easy. This thread gave me all the information I need, God will continue to bless everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Zzyzxx:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.
VeeWest:
Visa timeline
My own japa & PPR story.
Second time applicant,
First submission on 25th Nov 2021,
Biometrics on 1st Dec in Uk
Breakfast on 25th Jan 2022.(worst feeling ever)
Ordered Gcmnotes same day.
Though I knew what caused the refusal, so i worked with my close friend who went through the same process and this time we got all documents needed, including having my sponsor transfer 10m and company bank statement.
Second application-
Submitted on 17th of Feb
Eligibility started around ending of April, wasn’t aware and had to defer admission to Jan as there wasn’t any space for Sept.
Upfront medicals on 26th of April and nothing was updated
Medical request from IRCC came on 25th of May, though i tried sending my upfront medical form via webform, I still booked and paid for another medicals to avoid stories that touch
Another Medicals was done on the 31st of May and was updated to pass on 4th June.
PPR and BVL came in on 17th June early morning
Passport was submitted on 20th June in Abuja and since I dint do biometrics there had to pay N9,410 for transmission fee.
Letter of Introduction and counterfoil issued and stamped and IRCC portal updated to approved on 25th of June
Waiting to receive my passport from Dhl.

Stumbled on the platform when I was looking for how to go about my passport submission and decided to share my own journey.

Documents submitted

- [ ] Letter of admission (Fanshawe college - Pgc- business and Info system architecture) (BSc computer science since 2012, and started working in the banking sector in 2016 till date)
- [ ] All IMM documents
- [ ] Flywire receipt, statement of acc from school, letter of attestation from company, signed bond agreement, company bank statement,personal bank statement,(2 Naira and 1 dollar acc)
- [ ] Passport photograph
- [ ] Passport page, with all visas and stamps
- [ ] Other documents - letter of explanation, offer letter, appointment letter (showing all terms n condition, BSc cert,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2022
TomisinFemi:
Urgent!!!
Hello everyone. I just got a mail to resend my bank statement for one year transaction.. I already spent some of the money I originally used in April. Can I refund it with more money and then send back to them?

From IRCC? undecided
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
Ableman101:

Hi what if it’s HND 2.1 to graduate certificate does it still need much explanation.

Hi

What do you mean by HND 2.1 , do you mean Upper credit for HND?

There is an Academic and Career Progression going for a Post Graduate Certificate Program at a College.

But you can't go for a Masters with an HND (upper credit or not).

About much explanation on this, it depends on the reasons you wanna state on your SOP why you are going for that PG. Cert program. You explanation might be much, it might not be. Everyone with their own respective story.

Go through all contents in the links below to know what is expected of you in your SOP

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2022
You are right. I will wait patiently till September ending before applying
Teemenzo:

Its best you have a very strong application and get a very early response that shabby application and be denied or be delayed. The choice is yours.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TomisinFemi: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
princ3ssa:

How many months bank statement did you suubmit initially?

6mnths. They requested for one year now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gem123: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
Please can i chat you up privately
Herlymah1295:

@Teemenzo please I want to ask is there a required number of pages for SOP? And I also is health insurance needed for application? Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
GOD ABEG...

I am patiently waiting for IRCC to send me my love letter..

Before this week ends..my love letter and my child's will arrive..

So shall it be AMEN.. GOD did it..

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2022
Has anyone successfully paid their tuition using Form A recently?

Has anyone gotten a PTA for their trip recently?

Has anyone used PayMyTuition to pay their tuition before? How did you integrate it with Form A? If it isn't possible, how did you cope with the exchange rate?

For those that use flywire, how do you use it with Form A?

I will appreciate responses to these questions as I plan to pay my tuition and prepare for my trip.

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

I still want to believe I’m dreaming o, I was still complaining my medical and biometric wasn’t updated. I got a don’t reply message from ircc, I was thinking it’s medical and biometric update only to see PPR guys �������

Upfront medical: March 28 (updated IG to pass this morning)

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)

Additional documents
SOP
Primary Scul certificate
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Mum’s death certificate

Thanks to @justmellow for the SOP. Thanks to everyone who drop information to make this journey easy. This thread gave me all the information I need, God will continue to bless everyone.

Wow. Big congrats! I saw how you were worried about not receiving any update on the portal.

Did your eligibility status finally changed before the approval?

Once again, Congratulations!�

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 11:50am On Jun 27, 2022
Pgirl08:
Pls I need your help pls advice me I got admission in the 2 schools I donno the one to choose
Connestoga college ( strategic marketing communication and Douglas college (Digital Marketing with Co-op) pls which should I go for?
Go for the one with Coop, it's gonna help you a lot!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Pandasofire:
Please any answer?
Enroute to Canada
If my flight will make stops in Istanbul and Frankfurt
Will I require to get a transit visa??

Yes, you'll need a transit visa if you have 2 layovers in Europe and Istanbul and Frankfurt are in Turkiye and Germany respectively. Avoid it. Also avoid any layover in US.
But if your layover is in just 1 European country, you're good to go.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 11:58am On Jun 27, 2022
VeeWest:
Visa timeline
My own japa & PPR story.
Second time applicant,
Though I knew what caused the refusal, so i worked with my close friend who went through the same process and this time we got all documents needed, including having my sponsor transfer 10m and company bank statement.
Second application-
Submitted on 17th of Feb
Eligibility started around ending of April, wasn’t aware and had to defer admission to Jan as there wasn’t any space for Sept.
Medical request from IRCC came on 25th of May, though i tried sending my upfront medical form via webform, I still booked and paid for another medicals to avoid stories that touch
Another Medicals was done on the 31st of May and was updated to pass on 4th June.
Passport was submitted on 20th June in Abuja and since I dint do biometrics there had to pay N9,410 for transmission fee.
Letter of Introduction and counterfoil issued and stamped and IRCC portal updated to approved on 25th of June

Stumbled on the platform when I was looking for how to go about my passport submission and decided to share my own journey.

Documents submitted

- [ ] Letter of admission (Fanshawe college - Pgc- business and Info system architecture) (BSc computer science since 2012, and started working in the banking sector in 2016 till date)
- [ ] All IMM documents
- [ ] Flywire receipt, statement of acc from school, letter of attestation from company, signed bond agreement, company bank statement,personal bank statement,(2 Naira and 1 dollar acc)
- [ ] Other documents - letter of explanation, offer letter, appointment letter (showing all terms n condition, BSc cert,
Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2022
oppemipo:
Good morning NLs

How much do I pay as a transmission fee for a family of three since we had our biometrics in Lagos but wish to send our passport to Abuja?

Do I pay 9,410 for each applicant or it is for the family VAC transmission? Please help

Thank you for your support

Hello,
You have to pay 9410 for each applicant.
If you pay for one alone, VFS will reject it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by llionaire(m): 12:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congrats bro!
where did you do your IME medicals? If IOM, did you get a text from them upon their submission to IRCC?
VeeWest:
Visa timeline
My own japa & PPR story.
Second time applicant,
Second application-
Submitted on 17th of Feb

Documents submitted

- [ ] All IMM documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tadewuyi206: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please, I submitted my application 7th of May and for Proof of funds, I submitted my Tuition deposit for the first semester, GIC for my one-year living expenses (CAD12k according to my school) and my company's account statement.

I didn't include my personal bank statement since the balance is not as huge as that of the company and I once read a GCMS note for someone who submitted 2 bank statements and the Visa officer denied him based on the balance of the account with the insufficient funds.

I am considering sending my personal bank statement to them via webform since I have great banking history.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
LANDING GIST!!!!

Boring long read!!!

Flight from Abuja to Montreal.

25th June, 2022.I got to the airport around 3:30pm for a 10pm flight with Lufthansa. Everything was smooth at the entrance cos my parents were also traveling with me. With the luggages, it was easy to sneak my uncle and my younger sister in.

They followed us all through the airport and assisted with all the stops.When we got inside, we immediately weighed all our luggages cos omo we carried load. Trust African parents to want to carry everything. Thankfully, only our hand luggages were overweight so we were able to quickly rearrange. The whole thing took less than 30mins..  We then went to chill till around 5:30pm when Lufthansa desk was open.

Tbh, it was the smoothest process ever, cos when they see my parents, they just pass us together.

They asked for passport and ArriveCan only and they checked us in. I wasn't asked for my letter of enrollment or letter from school.

Next was customs, they asked if I was carrying cash and I said No. Then we moved to immigrations. This place was smooth as well apart from the beggy beggy. My parents made it easy cos everyone was gisting with them and didn't have time to stress us.

We then moved to the final spot, Security check. They scanned everything in the luggage and it was fine. We then proceeded to the boarding gate (I don't know the ones here) they asked why I was going to Montreal and if I have a family member there. I said yes, my sister and that's who we're all going to see. At this point, let me mention that I'm supposed to resume to NSCC Halifax but I'm going to stay with my sister and parents in Montreal first before school resumes.

We finally boarded at about 10:45pm and plane took off around past 11pm. Smooth trip all the way to Frankfurt but their food was trash. Maybe not trash trash but I didn't like it. I only enjoyed the water and orange juice.

Got to Frankfurt around 6am. We had 4hrs layover. The security check here at Frankfurt was ghen ghen. Lol anyways every other thing went okay. Just make sure you read the signs while in an intl airport . We finally left Frankfurt at about 11:45am their time after about 2hrs delay. The food from Frankfurt to Montreal was way better. I cleared my plate ����.

We landed in Montreal at exactly 1pm local time. Went straight to the self declaration machine. Had some issues cos it was only reading me and my dad's passport so I had to signal an agent to help with my mum's own. After that, we went straight to immigration. My parents were cleared but I was directed to Immigration 2 to get my study permit. This is where the devil wanted to show face but my God delivered me. Now, I was at the immigration desk,  the lady was speaking French I had to beg her to speak English but I could tell that she was struggling with English and understanding me. She checked my visa and asked why I was coming now. I explained to her that my visa was approved since last year after I deferred my admission and because of the rule at the time, I couldn't travel to Canada. She asked why I didn't come in January instead, I told her my program is only offered during the fall term. I could tell she was confused at this point. She then asked if I had accommodation in Halifax already. I told her I'm working on it.

At this point, she kept looking at my visa and the date on it. My visa was set to expire in August 2022 since I was only given 1year visa because of my course. She then escalated to her boss. Her boss had no chill and he started shouting at me and my parents. I tried to explain to him that I was the only one on study permit and my parents were visiting and that they've been cleared. Baba no hear that one o Lmaooo. He was shouting. Something in me just kept calm. I mean, what's the worse that will happen

So he took us to another immigration room to meet with someone else. While waiting, I called my sister to explain the situation. She said I should keep calm and request for an English speaking consultant. It got to my number and I was called. I went to the guy greeted him and presented my passport. He then requested for my parent's passport. I asked if he needed my parents to be there and pleaded for me to represent them as they were already exhausted from the long trip. He agreed for me to represent them so long I was with their passports.

He then proceeded to ask why I was coming early (Lmao the first ones asked why I didn't come since last year this one dey ask why I dey come early) Anyways, I told him I came early cos my visa was set to expire in August and also because my parents had already booked their vacation so I decided to come with them to make the trip easier. He punched on the system and then asked if we were going to Halifax immediately. I told him we will be in Montreal for a while to stay with my sister. He nodded and punched on the system. He requested for my new LOA and then told me that it was the old one that was on my IRCC account. I told him I had earlier sent the updated one sha. Immediately, he stamped my visa and printed my study permit and work permit and told me welcome to Canada. At this point, I sighed and smiled. I then proceeded to ask him the procedure to extend my visa. I waited till the permit was in my hands oo ahbeg. He then said there's no need to extend it unless I plan to travel and that in that case, I should simply apply online. The guy was really nice compared to those other scary ones. All in all, I thank God for everything shaaa.

My advise to everyone , please be confident. Speak up for yourself anywhere. I'm not saying you should be rude but make sure you speak up. So many African students had issues at the POE in Montreal. I'm not sure about their situation but I was pitying them cos they were just passing them like ball.

Canada sweet oo. Make una begin dey come ��������.

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jmanity: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Looking to apply for the graduate diploma in Business Administration at Memorial University. Any current or prospective student should please put me through. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
TomisinFemi:
Urgent!!!
I'll advise you not to refund it now nor send it like that. Your best bet is to send from May 2021 - April 2022, the last few days before you start spending it. That is still a one year statement. I guess what they actually need is not to know if the money is there, but to know the history of the account within the stipulated one year. Also, do it before we enter July, so that the month interval will still less than 2 months.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SaniceSanice123: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
My school is yet to release the school fees for September intake. However, I had to use the former semester fees on their site to pay for my school fees. In my sop, I stated that “ the school fees is estimated at so….”. My school will release our payment of school fees by July but I want to submit before then, hope it won’t affect me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omnisavage: 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
my goodness. Congratulations . I was still saying we are in the same boat. kai Congratulations once again. My own is coming too.
Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

Upfront medical: March 28 (updated to pass this morning)

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)

Additional documents
SOP
Primary Scul certificate
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Mum’s death certificate

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
rotexteymie:

LANDING GIST!!!!

Boring long read!!!

Flight from Abuja to Montreal.

We landed in Montreal at exactly 1pm local time. Went straight to the self declaration machine. Had some issues cos it was only reading me and my dad's passport so I had to signal an agent to help with my mum's own. After that, we went straight to immigration. My parents were cleared but I was directed to Immigration 2 to get my study permit. This is where the devil wanted to show face but my God delivered me. Now, I was at the immigration desk,  the lady was speaking French I had to beg her to speak English but I could tell that she was struggling with English and understanding me. She checked my visa and asked why I was coming now. I explained to her that my visa was approved since last year after I deferred my admission and because of the rule at the time, I couldn't travel to Canada. She asked why I didn't come in January instead, I told her my program is only offered during the fall term. I could tell she was confused at this point. She then asked if I had accommodation in Halifax already. I told her I'm working on it.

��������.

Lovely Landing gist , To God be the glory

Hmm, Montreal (QUEBEC) , the France of Canada smiley

Bienvenue au canada Madmossielle

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemie22: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Litey8:

Wow. Big congrats! I saw how you were worried about not receiving any update on the portal.

Did your eligibility status finally changed before the approval?

Once again, Congratulations!�
Yes, eligibility changed to “ We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by DebrahOj: 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hello House, has anyone requested for MBS (myBankStatement) using their corporate account? GTB folks just told me that I can only generate MBS using my personal account.. If you've done this successfully, please let me know the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Praisecommand: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Great�... Congratulations �.. love your selfless service. God bless you. My family and I testimony is next

Ketima:
Now I want to give a little advise to us all. Do that which you believe will work for you. Many of you here knows me well but note it that no one knows it all. We all learn from each other.

Today I got my wife's SOWP, just 3 months after submission even though I'm still in Nigeria. Sometimes we get adviced based on others peoples situations or event, but truth be told, things changes with time. When I got my study visa, family application refusals were high, hence we tend to advice to apply alone, then apply for spouse and kids(if any) when you arrive in Canada. In the past few weeks, we have noticed that family applications are recieving approval, those applying for diploma even when they already have Bsc are getting approval, those applying for PGD even after Masters are getting approvals.

So, What that matters is let your application be top notch. Avoid any loophole. Be your own VO. Review your application yourself and leave the rest to God's grace.

So, I advice henceforth, if you're a family, apply together, worst scenario, it will be rejected and you people can refire again. If you're applying for a degree lower than what you already had, ensure that your prove beyond doubt why you're going for such course. Nothing is impossible in this Canada journey.

For SOWP, then we were advised to wait till you get to Canada before applying. But with the recent delays in SOWP application, applicants are waiting 8 months + before getting decisions. So if you applied alone and got approval, you may as well work toward submitting your spouse (family) application because you never can tell, it may even get approved before you leave so that both can leave together.

And again for those not coming forth to encourage others with there timeline, is not that you're compelled to do it or people beg or attack you, is just to help the newbies learn vital document's to submit as not all will have time to read from the beginning. I personally have 3 people I helped applied for and got approval this month and I told them to come share their testimony here to encourage others and they promised but still hasn't. But It was still from sharing of timeline that they came to me to help them in their applications. So please let's do well to help each other because this journey has no end until we all become citizens. At any stage, you will need help and this nairaland forum is top notch for such.

For my wife SOWP, I will still share it here for others to learn and as well in the SOWP forum.

We're all doing well and God will bless us all.

Lianna2020 you motivated me to apply for her early and I'm grateful I did.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Oyalfares: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yes, same thing happened when my husband asked for his mbs for his corporate account at Zenith Bank, So he asked for his statement to be printed,. This was scanned and compressed using ilovepdf.
DebrahOj:
Hello House, has anyone requested for MBS (myBankStatement) using their corporate account? GTB folks just told me that I can only generate MBS using my personal account.. If you've done this successfully, please let me know the process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.