Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907818 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Best256: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

I still want to believe I’m dreaming o, I was still complaining my medical and biometric wasn’t updated. I got a don’t reply message from ircc, I was thinking it’s medical and biometric update only to see PPR guys �������

Application submitted: May 8
Upfront medical: March 28 (updated to pass this morning)
Biometrics: May 13th (updated to pass this morning)
PPR: June 27th.

This can only be God, I didn’t see this coming ������

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

National identity document
•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)
Sponsor 6months bank statement
4 months Personal bank statement
Sponsor’s employment letter
Sponsor’s promotion letter
Sponsor’s house documents
Personal employment letter

Additional documents
SOP
Copy of Birth Certificate
Primary Scul certificate
Second school testimonial
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter
Police Character Certificate

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Family birth certificates
Mum’s death certificate

Thanks to @justmellow for the SOP. Thanks to everyone who drop information to make this journey easy. This thread gave me all the information I need, God will continue to bless everyone.

Congratulations! God is great.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please why am I facing this error

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by talk2priscal: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
hayoBams:
That's nice ,
I also have an admission at centennial college. I am going for software engineering technology this fall by God's grace.

Nice one.. have you started the process of payment yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2022
@Lekieboboe and Showyoung please assist me in choosing a school that offers Post graduate diploma in Business Management from the listed schools below. I'm having 2:2 in Management and Accounting.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for your suggestion. A visa is a travel document and only required for traveling. Only study permit is needed within Canada and my study permit started counting yesterday. I hope you understand.

Thank you.

Bankowner:
Please do good to apply for your visa extension o! Infact start already because if the visa you have expires in August, you'd be asked to go and apply from outside Canada and you don't want that.

You're secure if you apply now and have your application number, get your school to give you the letter you need for the application NOW!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rotexteymie(f): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Normal security checks but you have to spread your legs and raise your hands like you see in American movies.

I would have said I am coming early to settle in before school starts.

SageKun1:

Omo, what was the ghen ghen checks you had to go through at Frankfurt Airport though. Lastly, assuming your visa wasn't expiring and your program is starting September it'll mean you're travelling 3 months to your start date. If you were asked why is that, what could have been your answer to that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Is it possible to apply for form A and get approved before 22nd of next month.

Suggestion on the best bank to use?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HelperDeji(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
cele1947:

I was told that the price is now 25k

Naso me too shock ooooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
cele1947:

I was told that the price is now 25k
Please, were you told what the validity period would be?

Because if police have done a meeting to start issuing a clearance certificate for 25k, I don't think they should be stupid enough to still put 3 months validity!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francis00(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Hi good afternoon guys, pls I want to make an enquiry, can someone who wants to go for an undergraduate course in Canada go with dependant (spouse) or is it strictly post graduate like UK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fred98: 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
Pls do people who use the old portal receive a message when their eligibility review starts ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sheyman56:
@Lekieboboe and Showyoung please assist me in choosing a school that offers Post graduate diploma in Business Management from the listed schools below. I'm having 2:2 in Management and Accounting.

First of all , some of those universities in these screenshots only offer GRAD. DIPLOMA in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, and not BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Why not go for a Business Management program at a College, cos the admission requirements of these Grad. Diploma Business Administration programs in the university is just like the requirements for someone that wants to do a Masters.

For example,
Look at the screenshot of the admission requirements of Grad. Diploma in Business Administration at Brock College, Ontario

That being said, i will suggest you go for a PG.CERT or POST DEGREE DIPLOMA in Business Management, Business Administration at a Canadian College to stand more chance for admission (make sure the college is a DLI & offer PGWP)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ghazali34:
Please why am I facing this error

Go to your bank, tell them you want to link your email to your BVN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Okay thanks I did that not long today.

But which bank drops payment faster on form A for fee deposit

7COLOURS:

Go to your bank, tell them you want to link your email to your BVN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by phrecy: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
as long as u r a student u can travel with dependents either for bachelors masters or pgd

francis00:
Hi good afternoon guys, pls I want to make an enquiry, can someone who wants to go for an undergraduate course in Canada go with dependant (spouse) or is it strictly post graduate like UK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
yeleola:
My eligibility review commenced today after 5 months 10days. I am January 15 applicant. The waiting no easy ooooo.

Have you done medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teejaymagic: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good Evening guys, pls what are the other documents required for Biometrics registration side the appointment letter and the biometrics instruction letter..Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
francis00:

If you are going for an undergraduate and you have a spouse, my question is, do you have a university certificate?

If yes, do not apply for an UNDERGRADUATE course, otherwise you will be denied based on purpose of visit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sheyman56: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lekiboboe:

First of all , some of those universities in these screenshots only offer GRAD. DIPLOMA in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, and not BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Why not go for a Business Management program at a College, cos the admission requirements of these Grad. Diploma Business Administration programs in the university is just like the requirements for someone that wants to do a Masters.

For example,
Look at the screenshot of the admission requirements of Grad. Diploma in Business Administration at Brock College, Ontario

That being said, i will suggest you go for a PG.CERT or POST DEGREE DIPLOMA in Business Management, Business Administration at a Canadian College to stand more chance for admission (make sure the college is a DLI & offer PGWP)

Thank you so much for the prompt response, it's well appreciated.
Actually, it's my last intake at Cape Breton University for post baccalaureate diploma and I await a positive decision from IRCC after a refusal at first attempt . I'm just trying to plan ahead for unforeseen circumstance. So, I want a school that's being supported by Mpower finance. How do you think I can go about this?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teejaymagic:
Good Evening guys, pls what are the other documents required for Biometrics registration side the appointment letter and the biometrics instruction letter..Thanks in anticipation.

Your international passport
4copies of the data page
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
Any April 14th Applicant?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sheyman56:

Thank you so much for the prompt response, it's well appreciated.
Actually, it's my last intake at Cape Breton University for post baccalaureate diploma and I await a positive decision from IRCC after a refusal at first attempt . I'm just trying to plan ahead for unforeseen circumstance. So, I want a school that's being supported by Mpower finance. How do you think I can go about this?

You are welcome

Alright, all the best for you from IRCC

Oh okay, I know nothing about MPOWER finance, await a response from members in house who knows about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by veeokafor(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
please guys I need your help with the best approach.

My younger bro is about to put his visa application, however his passport will expire next year April. He is currently in Istanbul and wanting to come back and apply from Naija. He has applied for a new passport and done capturing, just awaiting printing. We are wondering if we can apply with the current passport and when the new one comes out we can then write to them to allow us update the new passport. just wondering if this is even possible because I was told by someone to wait for the new passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qre1: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
ShowYoung:

Total tuition fee $24,000.
Living expenses $10,000.
Miscellaneous expenses $3000+
TOTAL: $37,000.

With $30,000 secured loan, you need at least $7,000 more.

That’s why I say with 3m personal savings

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Heyy received any update yet?
survivex:

Indeed.
Finally, it's in the hand of the most high. May God favour us all to get PPR.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

I still want to believe I’m dreaming o, I was still complaining my medical and biometric wasn’t updated. I got a don’t reply message from ircc, I was thinking it’s medical and biometric update only to see PPR guys �������

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)

Additional documents
SOP
Primary Scul certificate
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Mum’s death certificate

Thanks to @justmellow for the SOP. Thanks to everyone who drop information to make this journey easy. This thread gave me all the information I need, God will continue to bless everyone.
Congratulations sis, I'm so happy for you, my own testimony is here already.
God you are great.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dobianyi: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations, I'm next.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Teemie22:
Thank God ooooooooooooo
It’s PPR guys!!!

DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Letter of acceptance
•LOA
•Tuition deposit receipt

•NIN

Passport/travel document
•Passport data page

Funds (proof)

Additional documents
SOP
Primary Scul certificate
University certificate
Waec certificate
Ciin certificate
Ielts
Transcript
Resume
Leave letter

Letter of Sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship

Family pictures
Mum’s death certificate

Big Congratulations Teemie 22. You included CIIN cert ? You must be an insurance person..
May Canada favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francis00(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
phrecy:
as long as u r a student u can travel with dependents either for bachelors masters or pgd

Thanks alot for the response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Samxx: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yes I know what I am asking is are those one year graduate certificates the same as post-graduate certificates?

Anthony6098:
The only have one year graduate certificate in Niagara college Toronto but will Have two college .you can try the other Niagara college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francis00(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anon123:

If you are going for an undergraduate and you have a spouse, my question is, do you have a university certificate?

If yes, do not apply for an UNDERGRADUATE course, otherwise you will be denied based on purpose of visit.
We are currently in the UK,cos I'm doing my masters here already, I just want us to move to Canada from here if possible, reason I'm asking, moreso I don't wanna go for PhD, reason I want my spouse to take up d application instead of me, so do you think it's not wise going through undergraduate route ryt.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
I received a mail from vfs that my passport is ready for collection since Last week Friday

Up till now I’ve not seen any update on DHL tracking website

I called them this morning, they said vfs has not handed it over

I don’t get what’s going on

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.