Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908076 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pweezy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Good day guys

I recently applied for my drivers record and was given an e-copy of drivers record document.

Pls how do i confirm the document is legit and what is the next thing to do in order to get my drivers license in ontario?

Thank you,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2022
…..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
francis00:

We are currently in the UK,cos I'm doing my masters here already, I just want us to move to Canada from here if possible, reason I'm asking, moreso I don't wanna go for PhD, reason I want my spouse to take up d application instead of me, so do you think it's not wise going through undergraduate route ryt.

If your spouse has a bsc already, why another bsc.

I will advise if its PGD in a course related to what she does for a living
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Johnmark247: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
You haven't linked your email address to the BVN yet. Its a MUST, else, it wouldn't work.

Please why am I facing this error[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
I already paid my tuition deposit
But the rest of the tuition fee is still in progress.
talk2priscal:

Nice one.. have you started the process of payment yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Praisecommand: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
This is because their is no email linked to your BVN,before you can register on the trade portal you must have an email address linked to your BVN.

Visit the bank you enrolled for your BVN to link your mail and the issue is resolved.

Ghazali34:
Please why am I facing this error
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShowYoung: 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sheyman56:
@Lekieboboe and Showyoung please assist me in choosing a school that offers Post graduate diploma in Business Management from the listed schools below. I'm having 2:2 in Management and Accounting.

I guess you wish to use Mpower loan; else, why not secure an admission in a PGD/PGC/PostBaccDip program elsewhere!

The screenshots show only the schools supported by Mpower.

You can easily get admission in colleges for the same level of education.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
yeleola:
My eligibility review commenced today after 5 months 10days. I am January 15 applicant. The waiting no easy ooooo.

Don’t be surprised if you get PPR tomorrow. Congratulations in advance... i will share my story soon

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by giftyyrealties: 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Olanrae:
I received a mail from vfs that my passport is ready for collection since Last week Friday

Up till now I’ve not seen any update on DHL tracking website

I called them this morning, they said vfs has not handed it over

I don’t get what’s going on

Please which of the vfs did you send your passport to and the time line you submitted?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Was it form A you used?

If yes how long did it take and what bank?

What the payment fast?

hayoBams:
I already paid my tuition deposit
But the rest of the tuition fee is still in progress.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Keren12: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Who is going or who is there at Dalhousie university? How did you pay your application fee?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for your explanation.

I already did that today so I await for it to take effect.

Thanks.

But mean while I need suggestions on bank that can drop tuition deposit fast. Due date for me to pay is 22nd of next month.

Praisecommand:
This is because their is no email linked to your BVN,before you can register on the trade portal you must have an email address linked to your BVN.

Visit the bank you enrolled for your BVN to link your mail and the issue is resolved.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ableman101: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Hi

What do you mean by HND 2.1 , do you mean Upper credit for HND?

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ableman101:

Yes

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ableman101:

Hi what if it’s HND 2.1 to graduate certificate does it still need much explanation.

Hi

What do you mean by HND 2.1 , do you mean Upper credit for HND?

There is an Academic and Career Progression going for a Post Graduate Certificate Program at a College.

But you can't go for a Masters with an HND (upper credit or not).

About much explanation on this, it depends on the reasons you wanna state on your SOP why you are going for that PG. Cert program. You explanation might be much, it might not be. Everyone with their own respective story.

Go through all contents in the links below to know what is expected of you in your SOP

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/523#100849022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ghazali34:
Thanks for your explanation.

I already did that today so I await for it to take effect.

Thanks.

But mean while I need suggestions on bank that can drop tuition deposit fast. Due date for me to pay is 22nd of next month.
Try Jaiz bank or Unity Bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by vividlooks(f): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Oyalfares:
Yes, same thing happened when my husband asked for his mbs for his corporate account at Zenith Bank, So he asked for his statement to be printed,. This was scanned and compressed using ilovepdf.

That's strange. Zenith Bank does for corporate accounts... Just a setup thing and should work.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
I paid my tuition with PayMyTuition. I made a bank transfer and the payment was confirmed after 7working days. I sent payment receipts and paymytuition receipts generated to my school. So my school only waited for paymytuition to disburse it.
nairagrounds:
Has anyone successfully paid their tuition using Form A recently?

Has anyone gotten a PTA for their trip recently?

Has anyone used PayMyTuition to pay their tuition before? How did you integrate it with Form A? If it isn't possible, how did you cope with the exchange rate?

For those that use flywire, how do you use it with Form A?

I will appreciate responses to these questions as I plan to pay my tuition and prepare for my trip.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemie22: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tcrown2020:

Big Congratulations Teemie 22. You included CIIN cert ? You must be an insurance person..
May Canada favour you
Yes, I did CIIN for PR route to claim two or more certificates then. I’m not into insurance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
I pray the voice of favour mention our names into the ears of our visa officers. Favour will speak for me and everyone!!!

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2022
amila20042001:
I pray the voice of favour mention our names into the ears of our visa officers. Favour will speak for me and everyone!!!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by survivex: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bibianna1:
Heyy received any update yet?

Nothing yet. I will start sending webform from tomorrow.

It will end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by VeeWest: 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
llionaire:
Congrats bro!
where did you do your IME medicals? If IOM, did you get a text from them upon their submission to IRCC?
I did mine in IOM Abuja and first medicals they called to tell me they have sent my report to IRCC 3 days later. But the second one was done on the 31st of May, I got an email from them on the 18th of June confirming submission, meanwhile my medicals had already been updated to passed on 4th of June and PPR already issued.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teejaymagic: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
Anon123:

Your international passport
4copies of the data page

@Anon123....Thanks boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Blakmandk: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
If I’ve 1year and 3months on my passport & my study program is a 2years, will that affect my application if I continued with the passport
P.S; I already submitted since April. Just wanna know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Olanrae:
I received a mail from vfs that my passport is ready for collection since Last week Friday

Up till now I’ve not seen any update on DHL tracking website

I called them this morning, they said vfs has not handed it over

I don’t get what’s going on
Most times DHL pick up from VFS in the afternoon, your passport may not have been ready by that time. But since today is Monday, they must have picked it up.
I'm sure DHL would have updated it by now... Oftentimes, they update in the evening, especially the first day of picking up the package.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hillary4003: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
it won't affect your application but you'll only be issued a maximum of 1 year and 3 months so to continue your education you'll need to apply for an extension of your visa.
Blakmandk:
If I’ve 1year and 3months on my passport & my study program is a 2years, will that affect my application if I continued with the passport
P.S; I already submitted since April. Just wanna know.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
My application is ready and I want to submit on Ircc portal today.

I heard after submitting and paying the biometric fees, I need to do biometric and fingerprint

Am traveling for the next 30 days starting from 1st of July. I want to know if I submit, I can do the biometric tomorrow or next.

Please guide
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks for your response.

Did you pay in Naira? Isn't the exchange rate crazy?

Blakmandk:
I paid my tuition with PayMyTuition. I made a bank transfer and the payment was confirmed after 7working days. I sent payment receipts and paymytuition receipts generated to my school. So my school only waited for paymytuition to disburse it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ozizimoses149: 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bolanle18090040:
Hello house I have been given admission in NBCC
I want to know the next step
Thanks

Congratulations... I too have been given admission into NBCC 08079448455 if you dont mind lets pair
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hillary4003: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
after you submit your application you'll get a biometrics letter then look at available appointments on vfs website if there is one available, you can't book/see available dates until you've submitted your application because you'll need a number, tomorrow is impossible but to even have a chance to do it next tomorrow you need to submit your application ASAP.
oloyede1:
My application is ready and I want to submit on Ircc portal today.

I heard after submitting and paying the biometric fees, I need to do biometric and fingerprint

Am traveling for the next 30 days starting from 1st of July. I want to know if I submit, I can do the biometric tomorrow or next.

Please guide
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by oloyede1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
hillary4003:
after you submit your application you'll get a biometrics letter then look at available appointments on vfs website if there is one available, you can't book/see available dates until you've submitted your application because you'll need a number, tomorrow is impossible but to even have a chance to do it next tomorrow you need to submit your application ASAP.

Thanks for the fast reply.

What time frame must I do the biometrics?

Is it possible to extend in case I miss it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.