Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (909505 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deronke1: 6:08am On Jul 04, 2022
ShowYoung:
Good day House,
Apology for long post!

I want to use this opportunity to reply the allegation leveled against me by the person who goes by the name of Only1boy on this platform.

INTRODUCTION
Weeks ago, he contacted me and sought for my help in answering some questions he had regarding admission and visa application. I answered some of his questions. He thanked me and we ended the conversation. Meanwhile, it is my usual advice to people that they can apply for admission and do visa application by themselves.
Days later, he came back asking me some questions which he claimed he couldn't get answers to on Nairaland. He chatted me up on WhatsApp at an odd hour, when I couldn't respond due to the fact that I was sleeping, he called and woke me. I spoke with him and told him if he wanted me to handle the application, he could let me. We both agreed on #300k for both admission and visa application. He said he was gonna pay the following morning, but I didn't hear back from him.
About two or three weeks later, he contacted me again and told me, he had secured admission and that we should renegotiate. I told him I would collect #200k for visa application only.
Initially, I didn't want to accept his work: he, himself, even noticed from my tone of chatting. He asked why I was so mean. After discussing, I agreed to collect #150k upfront, he begged again to pay #100k upfront, I agreed and he paid #100k the following morning.

WHERE WE STARTED HAVING PROBLEM.
He asked me to assist explain his POF. I narrated possible ways through which he can present is POF. The funny thing is he was full of lies as he never allowed me to know his source of lump sum. Today, he would claim his great grandpa died and they share his inheritance: tomorrow, it is gonna be crypto. Since I wasn't an officer of EFCC, why should I be digging deep? HE ASKED ME TO MANUFACTURE REASONS FOR HIS SOURCE OF INCOME AND LUMP SUMS. Immediately I told him agent is not supposed to manufacture POF for you, he started giving me attitude.
Also, he would call or chat at odd hours and expect me to always reply when I had told him my work hour is 8 am to 6pm daily. I set this time for him because he had almost sniffed life out of me within the first few days he paid with unnecessary discussions that may take 2 hours. I endured incontestable patience as I always feel I shouldn't abruptly end discussion with him.

ANOTHER TEST OF PATIENCE
After undergoing all the rigorous time, sharing of information and putting him through how to go about visa application, he even asked me to falsify documents for him which I declined and gave advice how documents falsification can lead to 5 year ban.

About one or two weeks ago, because I had declined his request of document falsification, he said he was no more interested in dealing with me.
He even claimed I should return #50k out of the #100k he had paid me. Patiently, I asked why he wanted to end this contract with me. He claimed I have not been giving him my time. I replied him that I had advised on everything needed to proceed, I informed him I was waiting for him so I can just finalise the application by filling the necessary forms and submit the application.

I had given him all the necessary list of documents needed and every of my intellectual property that will assist him. (I CLAIM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ON EVERYTHING LIKE ADVICE AND GIFT DEED AND OTHERS I GAVE TO HIM AS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE ADVICE AND TIME ELSEWHERE FREE OF CHARGE)

YESTERDAY JULY 3.
He chatted me saying he would not be able to pay me the balance. Then I replied he should pay the balance whether or not he is proceeding because I knew his reason was not genuine. He has been nursing the mission since weeks ago: because he had no way to escape, that is why he is making up this untenable excuse now.

MY NAME.
To others who listened to one side of the story and started calling me names indirectly or directly, I will leave you to God. It saddens my heart that the public does not know some of you had contacted me in the past and got my advice free of charge. Perhaps you are eager to say negative things about me because I stopped offering you my advice when your disturbance was getting too much.

@Bobomaigida, I salute you for your wisdom.

If anyone here has a claim against me, he/she should come forward: I have my name to protect.

If I have in one way or another defrauded or stolen anything from anyone here, I want you to come up and say it now.

I also beg you to please say something about what you know about me if you have had business with me in the past either paid or casual discussion.

BUSINESS DEALINGS
I want the public to advise whether or not agreeing to stand as a representative in visa application or in applying for admission is an offence or a thing worthy to tag as fraud.

People pay for consultation fee, so it is not a crime. You both negotiated on the price and he agreed. Meaning he gave his consent. So he should stop acting like you came to take his money without his consent.

Also when next someone needs your advice and it's a service paid, tell them it's non refundable or give then your refund policy.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deronke1: 6:15am On Jul 04, 2022
Regarding the money o, he did no crime.
ShowYoung can name any price he likes, it is his service. If it doesn't go down well with you, then biko it's not by force.

Everything I see here is consentual.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:20am On Jul 04, 2022
ShowYoung:
Good day House,
Apology for long post!

I want to use this opportunity to reply the allegation leveled against me by the person who goes by the name of Only1boy on this platform.

INTRODUCTION
Weeks ago, he contacted me and sought for my help in answering some questions he had regarding admission and visa application. I answered some of his questions. He thanked me and we ended the conversation. Meanwhile, it is my usual advice to people that they can apply for admission and do visa application by themselves.
Days later, he came back asking me some questions which he claimed he couldn't get answers to on Nairaland. He chatted me up on WhatsApp at an odd hour, when I couldn't respond due to the fact that I was sleeping, he called and woke me. I spoke with him and told him if he wanted me to handle the application, he could let me. We both agreed on #300k for both admission and visa application. He said he was gonna pay the following morning, but I didn't hear back from him.
About two or three weeks later, he contacted me again and told me, he had secured admission and that we should renegotiate. I told him I would collect #200k for visa application only.
Initially, I didn't want to accept his work: he, himself, even noticed from my tone of chatting. He asked why I was so mean. After discussing, I agreed to collect #150k upfront, he begged again to pay #100k upfront, I agreed and he paid #100k the following morning.

He asked me to assist explain his POF. I narrated possible ways through which he can present is POF. The funny thing is he was full of lies as he never allowed me to know his source of lump sum. Today, he would claim his great grandpa died and they share his inheritance: tomorrow, it is gonna be crypto. Since I wasn't an officer of EFCC, why should I be digging deep? HE ASKED ME TO MANUFACTURE REASONS FOR HIS SOURCE OF INCOME AND LUMP SUMS. Immediately I told him agent is not supposed to manufacture POF for you, he started giving me attitude.
Also, he would call or chat at odd hours and expect me to always reply when I had told him my work hour is 8 am to 6pm daily. I set this time for him because he had almost sniffed life out of me within the first few days he paid with unnecessary discussions that may take 2 hours. I endured incontestable patience as I always feel I shouldn't abruptly end discussion with him.

ANOTHER TEST OF PATIENCE
After undergoing all the rigorous time, sharing of information and putting him through how to go about visa application, he even asked me to falsify documents for him which I declined and gave advice how documents falsification can lead to 5 year ban.

About one or two weeks ago, because I had declined his request of document falsification, he said he was no more interested in dealing with me.
He even claimed I should return #50k out of the #100k he had paid me. Patiently, I asked why he wanted to end this contract with me. He claimed I have not been giving him my time. I replied him that I had advised on everything needed to proceed, I informed him I was waiting for him so I can just finalise the application by filling the necessary forms and submit the application.

I had given him all the necessary list of documents needed and every of my intellectual property that will assist him. (I CLAIM INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ON EVERYTHING LIKE ADVICE AND GIFT DEED AND OTHERS I GAVE TO HIM AS MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN THE ADVICE AND TIME ELSEWHERE FREE OF CHARGE)

YESTERDAY JULY 3.
He chatted me saying he would not be able to pay me the balance. Then I replied he should pay the balance whether or not he is proceeding because I knew his reason was not genuine. He has been nursing the mission since weeks ago: because he had no way to escape, that is why he is making up this untenable excuse now.

MY NAME.
To others who listened to one side of the story and started calling me names indirectly or directly, I will leave you to God. It saddens my heart that the public does not know some of you had contacted me in the past and got my advice free of charge. Perhaps you are eager to say negative things about me because I stopped offering you my advice when your disturbance was getting too much.

If anyone here has a claim against me, he/she should come forward: I have my name to protect.

If I have in one way or another defrauded or stolen anything from anyone here, I want you to come up and say it now.

I also beg you to please say something about what you know about me if you have had business with me in the past either paid or casual discussion.

BUSINESS DEALINGS
I want the public to advise whether or not agreeing to stand as a representative in visa application or in applying for admission is an offence or a thing worthy to tag as fraud.

A story always has two sides. If he indeed required you to falsify documents then he's wrong for suggesting such even though he's paying for your services. The fear of 5yrs ban should be enough reason to do the right thing avoid such. People are borrowing loans to show POF, if you happen to have enough funds, why not state genuinely how you got it and do a proper application.

If you noticed his requests were of this nature and it lingered for weeks, you should have ended the interaction informing him you would not like to continue the services based on that but you didn't.
He also stated that you were no longer responsive at some point, you might claim that it's because of the nature of his requests and the timing of his questions, however, for not addressing it squarely and keeping mute it puts you in a bad light.

Not all business dealings will go well considering that the parties involved will always have their opinions on how they want things to be done. This should have been settled amicably without threats and posting here if you ask me expect one of you refused and wanted more.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Deronke1: 6:20am On Jul 04, 2022
Only1boy:

He only promised to answer my questions and prepare everything needed for the application.
I just wanted to see peoples view concerning the intellectual property he said I stole lol. Intellectual property that is online.

So you didn't know it was online before you came to ask him for his service What suddenly changed

I'm not supporting anyone o, we just have to be factual here.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chytai(f): 6:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Please I want to ask some questions.

My spouse applied for Visa on April to attend a conference in June and June have passed and no decision was made on his application, now I want to apply for study permit and I will like to apply for VV for him. So I want to know if i can go ahead and apply for him not minding his previous application.

Note: His previous VV is still pending, no decision yet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by padie77: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Aissy:
LANDING GIST

I got to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by past 11am for my flight to Toronto with Egyptair by 3pm, please weigh your bags or just prepare your mind to pay for extra bags the airline is not joking oh it must not be 24kg, it can be 23.5 or something but not just 24kg I had to be 66k for extra luggage, one of the airline agents there was behaving quite rudely and I was already tensed so I was just nastily glaring at him then he started to joke that I am his Benin sister I shouldn’t be angry blah blah that they have a lot of work, I just told him to take it easy. We got to Egypt by past 8pm our flight to Toronto that was suppose to leave by 1:55am was pushed to 4:40am I couldn’t sleep, make flight no go leave me LOL… sha just walked around the airport, used Wi-Fi and my brother from home through the phone basically kept me company. Then it was time to board, my people the flight to Toronto is long, I mean it is looonnggg plus the cold inside the plane, ah I still have catarrh and cough because of it…at one point ehn I was like is the pilot not even tired ? Because me that was sleeping and waking I was exhausted, the food was just there with sap much bread plus orange juice.. I really liked their orange juice . We got to Toronto by past 10am so this is where my anxiety started dancing within me, I am naturally an anxious person so this didn’t help me at all. Got to the declaration machine, I had already declared on the arrive can so I just placed my passport and printed my declaration form out then it was time for Immigration. So my visa is expiring in august because I was deferred and the new LOA didn’t come out on time so I couldn’t upload so I was really jittery about this, the queue was quite long so when it got to my turn the officer asked why I didn’t upload the new LOA and I said it didn’t come out on time so he just gave additional time and told me to extend it to cover my entire school duration. My aunty came to pick me and they still haven’t taken the light���
A part of me still can’t believe I am here, but I am seeing a lot of white people and everywhere is really quite so I know I am not in Nigeria too ��� I am extremely thankful to my family and this platform.

Congratulations. Pls you mentioned that you deferred your admission. How long can you defer admission. And then can you defer admission in Nigeria and still come to Canada before you start class.??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2022
Deronke1:

So you didn't know it was online before you came to ask him for his service What suddenly changed

I'm not supporting anyone o, we just have to be factual here.
I swear when I started with him. I haven’t got answers to some of my questions on nairaland then I was not very familiar with this platform yet but I do see him answering peoples questions and mine so I was already believing him even tho my spirit was against it. So what changed was that I refused to continue then the threat started etc. Besides we haven’t started the application yet. We have only been talking and he’s be advising and tell me stuffs. But I had to pay 100k commitment before he wants to continue talking and answering my questions lol.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by padie77: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Aissy:
LANDING GIST

I got to Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport by past 11am for my flight to Toronto with Egyptair by 3pm, please weigh your bags or just prepare your mind to pay for extra bags the airline is not joking oh it must not be 24kg, it can be 23.5 or something but not just 24kg I had to be 66k for extra luggage, one of the airline agents there was behaving quite rudely and I was already tensed so I was just nastily glaring at him then he started to joke that I am his Benin sister I shouldn’t be angry blah blah that they have a lot of work, I just told him to take it easy. We got to Egypt by past 8pm our flight to Toronto that was suppose to leave by 1:55am was pushed to 4:40am I couldn’t sleep, make flight no go leave me LOL… sha just walked around the airport, used Wi-Fi and my brother from home through the phone basically kept me company. Then it was time to board, my people the flight to Toronto is long, I mean it is looonnggg plus the cold inside the plane, ah I still have catarrh and cough because of it…at one point ehn I was like is the pilot not even tired ? Because me that was sleeping and waking I was exhausted, the food was just there with sap much bread plus orange juice.. I really liked their orange juice . We got to Toronto by past 10am so this is where my anxiety started dancing within me, I am naturally an anxious person so this didn’t help me at all. Got to the declaration machine, I had already declared on the arrive can so I just placed my passport and printed my declaration form out then it was time for Immigration. So my visa is expiring in august because I was deferred and the new LOA didn’t come out on time so I couldn’t upload so I was really jittery about this, the queue was quite long so when it got to my turn the officer asked why I didn’t upload the new LOA and I said it didn’t come out on time so he just gave additional time and told me to extend it to cover my entire school duration. My aunty came to pick me and they still haven’t taken the light���
A part of me still can’t believe I am here, but I am seeing a lot of white people and everywhere is really quite so I know I am not in Nigeria too ��� I am extremely thankful to my family and this platform.

Congratulations. Pls you mentioned that you deferred your admission. How long can you defer admission. And then can you defer admission in Nigeria and still come to Canada before you start class.??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2022
johnstan:

A story always has two sides. If he indeed required you to falsify documents then he's wrong for suggesting such even though he's paying for your services. The fear of 5yrs ban should be enough reason to do the right thing avoid such. People are borrowing loans to show POF, if you happen to have enough funds, why not state genuinely how you got it and do a proper application.

If you noticed his requests were of this nature and it lingered for weeks, you should have ended the interaction informing him you would not like to continue the services based on that but you didn't.
He also stated that you were no longer responsive at some point, you might claim that it's because of the nature of his requests and the timing of his questions, however, for not addressing it squarely and keeping mute it puts you in a bad light.

Not all business dealings will go well considering that the parties involved will always have their opinions on how they want things to be done. This should have been settled amicably without threats and posting here if you ask me expect one of you refused and wanted more.

Ok good one lol. Can y’all ask him to show proofs of the chat where I said he should do documents for me. Please tell him to show chats and what date. Please ask Him lol really.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 6:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Only1boy:

Long post and please don’t mind my typing errors.

Ok so guys. I don jam person wey don chop my money oo.
So I met this agent on this platform, I won’t mention his name just yet. He has always been answering my questions and all until we started charting privately. He’s Always answering my questions still and made mention to me that he can help me process my visa application. I doubted it so very much that my spirit didnt go with him but he persuaded me that he is good and professional etc and because of the questions he answered and showed he has ideas I agreed and he charged me 350k and after so much persuading he agreed to 200k then said I should pay for commitment and it would be Half of the money before he can continue answering my questions then I paid 100k after which he shared informations about the process and all then fast forward to few days later he started getting busy and doesn’t want to answer some of my questions. Sometimes he leaves my messages on read. Then I started complaining and told him I dont think I want to continue with him because of the reasons mentioned. It even got to a time I was not free to ask him anything because of how he might respond. Then he said he’s sorry that he’d change and always be available to answer my questions and tell me what I need to do and mot know in the process. Mind you I haven’t gotten my documents ready to start the process sef still waiting on some of my documents before we start. We moved from there but still my spirit wasn’t working with this guy but I kept pushing. Until today that I told him i dont think I Would be able to balance him up the remaining 100k because of some finance issues im starting to have, that I’ll like to do this whole thing myself since this informations are even online. I have not even asked for the 100k I paid.
Naso baba start to threaten me that I’ll see what he would do to me in few weeks bla bla bla that he has my informations already and he’ll get to me sending me threat voice notes that I stole his intellectual property that is more thank 200k that I must balance him up even if I am not interested again ooo egbami ooo lol . Now my question is must I continue with somebody i dont want to continue with because he has advised me and given informations on how I’ll go about thr whole thing after my first 100k, we didn’t even sign any agreement that I must complete the job with him funny enough we’ve not started yet.
Please house what do you advice I do

Only1boy,

If you don't have the balls to call the person name, then why post It here? I'm always an advocate of do it yourself but people like you ( sorry to say that) will still come here and see tons of info that they will use to do it themselves will still be looking for agent to dash money. But If one is too tired (lazy or does not believe in himself/herself) to do it by himself or herself, then reach out to trusted persons here for the help. How can you pay to someone 100k in this buhari era and you're easy with it. Now you're not naming the person and another person will fall victim as well.

Please new applicant's, this process is so easy that anyone can do it. All you need is read, read, study and study the infos here.

Some days ago, someone asked Lekiboboe how he comes up with links of things so easy, I laughed when Leki replied him. Kudos to Leki, I admire you alot. Please let's learn to use the search button on this page and type what we need info on, be rest assured you will even see the answer when it was answered in 23BC.

Only1boy, we want the name of the person ASAP.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 6:43am On Jul 04, 2022
chytai:
Please I want to ask some questions.

My spouse applied for Visa on April to attend a conference in June and June have passed and no decision was made on his application, now I want to apply for study permit and I will like to apply for VV for him. So I want to know if i can go ahead and apply for him not minding his previous application.

Note: His previous VV is still pending, no decision yet.

Hello chytai,

Go ahead and apply alongside with his VV. Likely one (previous) will be withdrawn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
ShowYoung:
Good day House,
Apology for long post!

I want to use this opportunity to reply the allegation leveled against me by the person who goes by the name of FANIHUN OLUWATOBI aka Only1boy on this platform.

INTRODUCTION

ANOTHER TEST OF PATIENCE

YESTERDAY JULY 3.

MY NAME.

BUSINESS DEALINGS

@show young please provide proofs or maybe screenshots and date of me saying I asked you for fake documents. I still have our chats too.
This below na lie bros you sha don collect my 100k with no agreement or any refund policy.
I didnt want him to know the source because of the way he started acting and this was all after I paid him already. Before payment he was being food and all that. Didnt I send you screenshot eventually that the lump sum was from crypto. Please send the evidence I ask for fake documents and you must send it babe.
This below is a bloody lie if I can remember.

“ WHERE WE STARTED HAVING PROBLEM.
He asked me to assist explain his POF. I narrated possible ways through which he can present is POF. The funny thing is he was full of lies as he never allowed me to know his source of lump sum. Today, he would claim his great grandpa died and they share his inheritance: tomorrow, it is gonna be crypto. Since I wasn't an officer of EFCC, why should I be digging deep? HE ASKED ME TO MANUFACTURE REASONS FOR HIS SOURCE OF INCOME AND LUMP SUMS. Immediately I told him agent is not supposed to manufacture POF for you, he started giving me attitude.”

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 6:53am On Jul 04, 2022
johnstan:

I can even post screenshot of the lump sum here and from where I sold it on my coinbase and my gmail evidence. I didnt even mean to call him out until the threat started on the job you have not done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Only1boy:

I can even post screenshot of the lump sum here and from where I sold it on my coinbase and my gmail evidence. I didnt even mean to call him out until the threat started on the job you have not done.

There will be no need for that, just let it go bro.

It's understandable if you were not comfortable disclosing your source of funds to him. Again, paying for his assistance puts you in a position that you trust him to assist you.

There are tons of info here, if you get confused at any point ask and someone will respond.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2022
Ketima:

Only1boy,

If you don't have the balls to call the person name, then why post It here? I'm always an advocate of do it yourself but people like you ( sorry to say that) will still come here and see tons of info that they will use to do it themselves will still be looking for agent to dash money. But If one is too tired (lazy or does not believe in himself/herself) to do it by himself or herself, then reach out to trusted persons here for the help. How can you pay to someone 100k in this buhari era and you're easy with it. Now you're not naming the person and another person will fall victim as well.

Please new applicant's, this process is so easy that anyone can do it. All you need is read, read, study and study the infos here.

Some days ago, someone asked Lekiboboe how he comes up with links of things so easy, I laughed when Leki replied him. Kudos to Leki, I admire you alot. Please let's learn to use the search button on this page and type what we need info on, be rest assured you will even see the answer when it was answered in 23BC.

Only1boy, we want the name of the person ASAP.

Its that leki boss that bursted my head given informations I’ve been looking for even for free man I was shocked and @show young was billing me for everything low key. Baba even ask to collect 40k before he can tell me how to pay for my school fees after I was given admission because I did admission myself. He didnt even ent to attend to questions concerning my admission because he was not the person that did it for me lol. CraZy af.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 7:07am On Jul 04, 2022
ShowYoung:
Good day House,
Apology for long post!

I want to use this opportunity to reply the allegation leveled against me by the person who goes by the name of FANIHUN OLUWATOBI aka Only1boy on this platform.

INTRODUCTION

ANOTHER TEST OF PATIENCE

YESTERDAY JULY 3.

MY NAME.

BUSINESS DEALINGS

Hello ShowYoung,

If the highlighted alone is was transpired between you and him, you should have taken a walk. Now see him rushing to the forum to paint someone.

Now one even wrote to me that an agent told him he can manufacture proof of fund for him, that should be go ahead? I asked him why he is asking me of that, he said he needed a gurus go ahead. I didn't talk to him again. When we are helping, please let's learn to avoid some kind of applicants. So sorry of this what transpired.

Also, ShowYoung is good for one to give credit to person(s) from where they copied info from but let's learn to help each other without asking for money. Let's always help one another without trying to make gain out of it. Now he has paid you, and he thinks he is entitled to you 24/7. Continue your selfless good work here and your reward will come. I know you may want to stop helping, but please don't. Genuine applicants will need your good will answers you provide for them here.

For only1boy, you just rushed here with your own suitable gist without telling the house what transpired between 2 of you?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2022
Deronke1:

People pay for consultation fee, so it is not a crime. You both negotiated on the price and he agreed. Meaning he gave his consent. So he should stop acting like you came to take his money without his consent.

Also when next someone needs your advice and it's a service paid, tell them it's non refundable or give then your refund policy.
This wasn’t even a consultation fee thing. Consultation fee he said was 80k and the whole thing will be 200k. So the 100k was the commitment he asked for before he can continue talking with me.
I didnt say he came to take my money without my consent I wasn’t even mad about it until he started claiming I must balance up for the job he hasn’t started and started threatening me on voice note then I decided to come on here. He just wanted to bully me to pay the balance. Claiming I stole his intellectual property.
Lastly we didnt talk about if it would be refundable or not because I told him at some point he should just give me parr of my money and let me go but he refused persuaded me and said he would continue. That was the first tome I complained to atop.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 7:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Again, when you engage someone here privately for his or her services after tons of fact that you can do it yourself without telling us that you engaged the person, please don't come back here again to tell us when things go sour. We don't need to know wetin happen.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 7:13am On Jul 04, 2022
Ketima:

Hello ShowYoung,

If the highlighted alone is was transpired between you and him, you should have taken a walk. Now see him rushing to the forum to paint someone.

Now one even wrote to me that an agent told him he can manufacture proof of fund for him, that should be go ahead? I asked him why he is asking me of that, he said he needed a gurus go ahead. I didn't talk to him again. When we are helping, please let's learn to avoid some kind of applicants. So sorry of this what transpired.

Also, ShowYoung is good for one to give credit to person(s) from where they copied info from but let's learn to help each other without asking for money. Let's always help one another without trying to make gain out of it. Now he has paid you, and he thinks he is entitled to you 24/7. Continue your selfless good work here and your reward will come. I know you may want to stop helping, but please don't. Genuine applicants will need your good will answers you provide for them here.

For only1boy, you just rushed here with your own suitable gist without telling the house what transpired between 2 of you?

Hello boss. I never ask of falsification of document I only asked to give ideas of what I can say I got the sum form since crypto is no more allowed in the country. I later showed him the screenshot when his question was too much. I didnt want to do it the first time because of how he came out to be after I paid him. Also I use god beg you boss let him provide where I mentioned him to falsify documents for me with date. I still have our chats too. He lied on that particular one. Big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Deronke1:
Regarding the money o, he did no crime.
ShowYoung can name any price he likes, it is his service. If it doesn't go down well with you, then biko it's not by force.

Everything I see here is consentual.

Ok so why has he been threatening me because i refused to continue and claimed I must balance up even if i dont want to continue.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Ketima:
Again, when you engage someone here privately for his or her services after tons of fact that you can do it yourself without telling us that you engaged the person, please don't come back here again to tell us when things go sour. We don't need to know wetin happen.
no waala boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blazetitov: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2022
Lekiboboe:

7 years is a study gap, so she can't go for anything related to her degree.

Your sister should focus on CAREER PROGRESSION and go for a Program related to her work experience. E.g Business Management

See the two link below for Business Management PG.Cert Programs and the colleges offering it

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/230#111060488

https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/644#96730373

Since she had a third class, she will find the contents in the link below useful to improve her chances of getting admission

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/411#100048422

Good luck

Thanks a lot Lekiboboe!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pufframmy: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2022
lol funny you congratulation

Aissy:
LANDING GIST

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Ketima:

Ketima thank you for this.
If you decide to use an urgent, biko deal with your problem and not bring it here to distract us.

Ketima thank you so very much for your assistance to members of this group.

Lekkiboboe, Frankrobbn1, Makano, Technix, Kweje, Stanmorry, Anon, Centennialguy, Papapa and many others, I greet you all specifically. Una dey try wella for this forum, God bless you all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2022
Showyoung those threats were very unnecessary. You claimed your advice can never be gotten from anywhere even from online, that is a fat lie.

Only1boy, all the advice you got from Showyoung, can be gotten from here free of charge, but if you're encumbered with other things and don't have spare time to go through the thread, you can employ the services of anyone you deem fit here to handle your application.

MY TAKE ON THIS MATTER!
Since you have already paid 100k that means you consented to the agreement of 200k, all things being equal you're supposed to pay the balance whether you decide to go on or not, but for the sake of fairness this contract should be terminated with no further obligations.
Only1boy:

I swear when I started with him. I haven’t got answers to some of my questions on nairaland then I was not very familiar with this platform yet but I do see him answering peoples questions and mine so I was already believing him even tho my spirit was against it. So what changed was that I refused to continue then the threat started etc. Besides we haven’t started the application yet. We have only been talking and he’s be advising and tell me stuffs. But I had to pay 100k commitment before he wants to continue talking and answering my questions lol.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 8:11am On Jul 04, 2022
tracy0803409:
And it's ending in Praise!!!

It's PPR for my son and I,special heartfelt PRAISE and GLORY to GOD ALMIGHTY for his marvelous works, I cannot thank you enough LORD

A very Warm Special Hug to my Husband for all the tension and stress I put him through and

And a big THANK you to my very special nairaland friend MR KETIMA, you are truly a blessing

God bless you good MR KETIMA, for all you did for us, your time, the plenty stress of me calling you even at odd hours, the numerous times we met and you worked on our applications,all I can say is 'MEKA' GOD bless you and yours immensely, Amen,you did all you did for us, totally FREE of charge, thank you so much Sir

Dear family, I will submit my timeline soon, this weekend has been very spiritual, thank you Family

Thank you to everyone that has been responding to questions asked on this platform, thank you to all members of this fantastic platform,God bless you all, I pray you all will experience this feeling soon, truly I am so elated

Dear GOD, truly there is none like you, I stand in awe of your Love.

PPR on a Sunday... wow! Congratulations to you and yours...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2022
ShallyK:
At last! PPR is here.
Reapplied 18th March, Hubby's visit visa got approved 20th May, same day BVL dropped for me. Then July 2nd, BVL again and PPR dropped for me.

I dey come, still dey type my story.

Congratulations to you and yours...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CharitoJames(f): 8:19am On Jul 04, 2022
PJsola:
Biometric: August 2021 (Russia, Moscow)
Application submission: May 31st 2022 ( old portal)
BVL: June 30
PPR: June 30

Study Permit Route

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pgirl08: 8:26am On Jul 04, 2022
Pls help me I want to know if I should go for my police report now, because I want to apply in October. January intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2022
amila20042001:
Showyoung those threats were very unnecessary. You claimed your advice can never be gotten from anywhere even from online, that is a fat lie.

Only1boy, all the advice you got from Showyoung, can be gotten from here free of charge, but if you're encumbered with other things and don't have spare time to go through the thread, you can employ the services of anyone you deem fit here to handle your application.

MY TAKE ON THIS MATTER!
Since you have already paid 100k that means you consented to the agreement of 200k, all things being equal you're supposed to pay the balance whether you decide to go on or not, but for the sake of fairness this contract should be terminated with no further obligations.

Amila thanks.

End of discussion

ShowYoung please don't ask him for the 100k balance, let it go.

Onlyboy1, no need to ask ShowYoung for chat evidence, what if it was via phone call? Anyway, case closed.

Court!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogojogo: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Friends, I have seen some post on power loan but never gave any attention to it. I want to take a look at but really don't understand much about it. Can I get a lead/guide or some information on what it is please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogojogo: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Friends, I have seen some post on power loan but never gave any attention to it. I want to take a look at but really don't understand much about it. Can I get a lead/guide or some information on what it is please

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.