Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (920435 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
amila20042001:
Showyoung those threats were very unnecessary. You claimed your advice can never be gotten from anywhere even from online, that is a fat lie.

Only1boy, all the advice you got from Showyoung, can be gotten from here free of charge, but if you're encumbered with other things and don't have spare time to go through the thread, you can employ the services of anyone you deem fit here to handle your application.

MY TAKE ON THIS MATTER!
Since you have already paid 100k that means you consented to the agreement of 200k, all things being equal you're supposed to pay the balance whether you decide to go on or not, but for the sake of fairness this contract should be terminated with no further obligations.

No problem is thats how it should go. I will balance him the 100k and leave the rest to God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 8:39am On Jul 04, 2022
Don't mind all the *I too know it* agent isonu!
Kingkool77:

You shouldn't be afraid to name the person here on this platform to warn others that might fall victim. The police is always there if he or she threatens you.
I think I might be able to guess who the person is. Does the person username start with S and ends with G ? If your answer is yes then leave the rest to me and I will expose him here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by chytai(f): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Okay thank you.

Ketima:

Hello chytai,

Go ahead and apply alongside with his VV. Likely one (previous) will be withdrawn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GoodofNaija: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2022
legenduq:
SOP - Statement of Purpose

LOE- Letter of Explanation

The question is, what are you explaining?

Please write an SOP.

Thank you so much, I now understand.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GoodofNaija: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2022
johnstan:

I think it depends on what you have written down,

Most times people simply prepare an SOP and still explain certain things with it, however, an LOE as the name implies is usually used when re-applying in other to explain things in details and prove that they deserve a shot

Thanks a bunch!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 8:43am On Jul 04, 2022
Pgirl08:
Pls help me I want to know if I should go for my police report now, because I want to apply in October. January intake
If the validity is really 3 months, you could hold till October or close to October when you are about applying. The gurus in the house can advice you better.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Sometime ago someone asked about other loan outside mpower loan. Here are lists of what I got from Twitter. Please and please, do your due research and know if it is genuine before engaging in it.

Copied: from Twitter

List of loan bodies for Nigeria students

1. Mpower finance
-Fixed-rate loans from $2,001 to $100,000 total.
-No cosigner, collateral or credit history is required
-supports only Canada & USA schools

2. Stilt Finance loan for immigrants & under-served
-No cosigner required
-No prepayment fees
-low interest rate & flexible repayment plan

3. Prodigy finance
-Variable interest rate
-No co-signer, collateral or credit history is required

4. Global student loan corporation
-Cosigner not required
-disburse loans directly to school

5. Lend wise student loans
-Loans from £5,000 - £100,000
-Repayment up to 10 years after your course ends
-No early repayment fee

6. Future finance
-supports only UK schools
-loans from £2,000 to £40,000
-guarantor is required

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by francisxbee: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2022
tolupe1:

Before my refusal came, I had ordered for my GCMS notes and they came is spanking clean.

Eligibility - check
Info sharing- check
Criminality- check

Everything can in clean and I thought I had my visa in the bag but lo and behold, I was served.

So I was advised to move the money into a regular savings account and I have done that.

MY QUESTION NOW IS: how do I prove that the money isn’t bulk money? That hubby moved it from one bank to another. How do I convince the VO without a doubt that the money is ours and not for demonstration purposes.

I really need help. I intend to reapply this week. Help your sister out. Thank you.

NB: kindly itemize says I can achieve this or explain myself to the VO .
Pay 1 Year tuition, then attach mutual funds letter. Explain how you liquidated the mutual funds in your SOP/LOE.
I stand to be corrected but I believe when you liquidate mutual funds, there should be a letter from them stating that either via email or other channels. You can add that to your application.
Date mutual funds was liquidated. Date it was deposited in the savings account. You can circle that part in the statement of your account, explain more about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Only1boy:

Its that leki boss that bursted my head given informations I’ve been looking for even for free man I was shocked and @show young was billing me for everything low key. Baba even ask to collect 40k before he can tell me how to pay for my school fees after I was given admission because I did admission myself. He didnt even ent to attend to questions concerning my admission because he was not the person that did it for me lol. CraZy af.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Exactly, I've asked show young for help before and he answered me and was of great help without even charging me for anything.
Deronke1:
Regarding the money o, he did no crime.
ShowYoung can name any price he likes, it is his service. If it doesn't go down well with you, then biko it's not by force.

Everything I see here is consentual.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2022
If you read and understood my post very well, you'd have no need to balance him d 100k.
Unless you want to do it on a 'freewill'
Only1boy:

No problem is thats how it should go. I will balance him the 100k and leave the rest to God.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2022
Only1boy:

Its that leki boss that bursted my head given informations I’ve been looking for even for free man I was shocked and @show young was billing me for everything low key. Baba even ask to collect 40k before he can tell me how to pay for my school fees after I was given admission because I did admission myself. He didnt even ent to attend to questions concerning my admission because he was not the person that did it for me lol. CraZy af.

Asking for money for his service is not a crime. You agreed to pay him. Stop being a cry baby and stop looking for unnecessary attention.
I’ve been reading people’s post on this platform for months now, and I can say that showyoung has answered as much questions as Leki. Don’t paint showyoung bad because he requested for the fee you both agreed on. You knew you could get answers to your questions here for free but instead you decided to pay for those answers.. don’t make him feel bad for that because it was your decision to pay!

I’m sure if you had asked questions on how to apply for visa by yourself or for documents needed for visa application on this platform.. or whatever question it may be, you would have gotten answers for free on here.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Qwerty7654:

Asking for money for his service is not a crime. You agreed to pay him. Stop being a cry baby and stop looking for unnecessary attention.
I’ve been reading people’s post on this platform for months now, and I can say that showyoung has answered as much questions as Leki. Don’t paint showyoung bad because he requested for the fee you both agreed on. You knew you could get answers to your questions here for free but instead you decided to pay for those answers.. don’t make him feel bad for that because it was your decision to pay!

I’m sure if you had asked questions on how to apply for visa by yourself or for documents needed for visa application on this platform.. or whatever question it may be, you would have gotten answers for free on here.

Ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dsam4life: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2022
Hello NL,
This is my first time messaging, please I have an issue. I got admission with Memorial university for Energy systems engineering for Fall 2022(back was in mechanical engr).
My agent has already applied for my study permit but I am scared as I did not submit some of the things I’m seeing people submit here, please look through what I submitted through my agent and let me know if I still have a chance.
I submitted LOE, IELTS(overall 7.5)
2 MBS = 21m and 7m(7m is from my moms Buisness account)
1 bank statement from my dad dom account ($16k).
Letter of sponsorship from my dad and mom.
Admission letter
I paid 7500CAD OUT OF 26,000CAD for the 2 years
University certificate
WAEC certificate
NYSC certificate
7 coursera certificate
SOP
Police Certificate

I have no study gap, finished NYSC in 2022.
These are all I can remember submitting. Although I have US travel history, 2 different times, the second time I did a 7month internship there. Please I would like to know if all these are enough to get the visa. I did not submit CAC or family pictures or house deeds.
Please respond quickly,
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 9:30am On Jul 04, 2022
This is from a HATE stand point.free the hate from your heart....
WiZiggy:
Don't mind all the *I too know it* agent isonu!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by rahmeekadigz(f): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2022
The hypocrisy on this thread tho.smh!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sammyfrance23: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2022
I’m sorry I know I might sound insensitive right now .. but the whole conversation should come to an end please and give room for what this platform is actually about. When you both had your transactions it was private.
Now things went south and you brought it here to out the person.
We get it
Lessons learnt.
This is a new week let’s get to work and also be positive that everyone waiting for PPR to get it by God’s Grace.
Have a blessed week everyone.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CentennialGuy: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2022
LONG POST - sorry in advance guys.

Showyoung,
The only reason I have chosen to comment on your post is so that newbies can make up their mind whether they should trust that you are competent or experienced enough to handle their applications.

Did you ever wonder how some people were able to guess that you are the one Only1boy was referring to without him mentioning your name? It's because your posturing as an expert is glaring for experienced and discerning mind to see. And they could see from your posts that you're hustling to be an agent and make money off people on this thread.

YOUR HISTORY
I dug into your history on Nairaland. You joined nairaland in 2020. Precisely the express entry thread, seeking advice on your express entry profile submission. Then in July last year, you moved over to the Study Visa thread (understandably so, since FSW draws were on hold since December 2020). You wanted to apply for a diploma course when you already have an MBA and you were worried if it will be red flag for the VO. Then silence.

Then you resurfaced on this thread in March of this year asking another newbie question about whether your POF is enough or so, stating you got admission at Fanshawe college. Through out the month of March, it's one newbie question to another from you. Then suddenly you became an expert pointing people to your signature that they can reach out to you and you can help them with their application. Credit to you, this was after you have started answering basic regurgitated questions for newbies.

Your knowledge and experience gap has shown a couple of times but you have argued your way blindly out of it.

That's your history.

WHAT I FIND FISHY ABOUT YOU

Truth be told it is not uncommon and not a crime for someone to join the thread as a newbie and then a couple of months down the line, they are knowledgeable enough to answer questions and help people because they read the thread diligently. But what I find fishy in your case includes the following:

1. You see all those newbie questions you were asking throughout the month of March? You have deleted them all and replaced them with funny stuff like "fkj", " hello", "Good morning". Almost like you were trying to wipe out that part of your history. What you didn't know is that if anyone were to use the search bar to search for your username, it will bring out your mentions where people answered those your newbie questions and the questions will still be there.
Why did you delete those your newbie questions? Is it that you want to posture as an expert and you don't want newcomers to know that you were a newbie just a few months ago?

2. You were the only one who claimed that you paid for your application in Naira and that there was naira equivalent showing when you wanted to pay for your visa application. The mentions where people were asking you how you paid in Naira is still there even though you have now deleted the post where you claimed you paid in Naira.

3. You said you used an agent to submit your application and he tried to Lord over you and you cleverly collected your login details and locked him out of your application. I want to ask how far with this application? Is it now successfully completed? Because I'm curious as to how you became so confident to want to become Visa agent when you don't even have a single testimonial of Visa success even if it's your own? I would have thought that for someone who is hustling to Japa, securing their own Visa first would be a priority and they can then use that as a testimonial to help people and maybe exchange that knowledge and experience for money if they please. But with you, it's one month you were a newbie and the next month, the hustle for money as an expert has started.

CONCLUSION
On your dealings with Only1boy, assuming your claims about asking you to falsify documents for him were to be true, one would expect that you would count your blessing (after all, you've collected 100k), and wash hands off him and his wahala. But you were still heckling him for a balance when no application was submitted for him, claiming intellectual property. You probably should go and research into what intellectual property is.

For any newbie that might read this, again I say read this thread and the IRCC website diligently and you will be good to apply by yourself but if you're busy or overwhelmed to apply by yourself then use people that has been verified by their testimonials on this thread. If you read through the thread a bit, you will find them.

ShowYoung:
Good day House,
Apology for long post!

I want to use this opportunity to reply the allegation leveled against me by the person who goes by the name of FANIHUN OLUWATOBI aka Only1boy on this platform.

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2022
jogojogo:
Friends, I have seen some post on power loan but never gave any attention to it. I want to take a look at but really don't understand much about it. Can I get a lead/guide or some information on what it is please

In addition to what Ketima posted, @Toceen2022 recently posted the details about the mpower option, please do well to check his/her posts to get a better understanding.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2022
Deronke1:

People pay for consultation fee, so it is not a crime. You both negotiated on the price and he agreed. Meaning he gave his consent. So he should stop acting like you came to take his money without his consent.

Also when next someone needs your advice and it's a service paid, tell them it's non refundable or give then your refund policy.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uzoamaka123: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2022
I like straight forward people , you dint address the part where he said you asked him to help you falsify documents etc .

To be very sincere if truly you did that, it’s a red flag for anyone that is sincere and wants to handle your application.

If he falsifies document for you and you get a 5 year ban , you’ll still run to him to get him arrested again.
Let’s have the fear of God abeg .

Every one wants to travel to Canada but let’s do the right thing and not be desperate.

It’s very easy to come to drag someone on the group but you never opened up about your own request to him as well.
Now that he has come to a faceless group to put your full name, I hope that makes you sleep better at night?

Only1boy:

I swear when I started with him. I haven’t got answers to some of my questions on nairaland then I was not very familiar with this platform yet but I do see him answering peoples questions and mine so I was already believing him even tho my spirit was against it. So what changed was that I refused to continue then the threat started etc. Besides we haven’t started the application yet. We have only been talking and he’s be advising and tell me stuffs. But I had to pay 100k commitment before he wants to continue talking and answering my questions lol.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Whether he chooses to falsify documents or not..na him sabi,that's his headache..he will serve punishment alone..
Agent has done well by declining!
Client is saying he doesn't want agent service again,Agent should be happy to free a shady person Both are not 100% truthful..
They should free each other and move on with their lives!
Uzoamaka123:
I like straight forward people , you dint address the part where he said you asked him to help you falsify documents etc .

To be very sincere if truly you did that, it’s a red flag for anyone that is sincere and wants to handle your application.

If he falsifies document for you and you get a 5 year ban , you’ll still run to him to get him arrested again.

Let’s have the fear of God abeg .

Every one wants to travel to Canada but let’s do the right thing and not be desperate.

It’s very easy to come to drag someone on the group but you never opened up about your own request to him as well.
Now that he has come to a faceless group to put your full name, I hope that makes you sleep better at night?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sunnelzky(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2022
Enough of this case. Please any one with PPR for the day should come and give us something interesting and encouraging. It's a new week, you guys should check your mail for good good news on PPR.

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2022
He's not obligated to pay the balance since the job wasn't complete..work never even reach mid way. IF na you,you go pay? You go pay balance of work wey dem no complete for you..lmao
amila20042001:
Showyoung those threats were very unnecessary. You claimed your advice can never be gotten from anywhere even from online, that is a fat lie.

Only1boy, all the advice you got from Showyoung, can be gotten from here free of charge, but if you're encumbered with other things and don't have spare time to go through the thread, you can employ the services of anyone you deem fit here to handle your application.

MY TAKE ON THIS MATTER!
Since you have already paid 100k that means you consented to the agreement of 200k, all things being equal you're supposed to pay the balance whether you decide to go on or not, but for the sake of fairness this contract should be terminated with no further obligations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2022
CentennialGuy:
LONG POST - sorry in advance guys.

Showyoung,
The only reason I have chosen to comment on your post is so that newbies can make up their mind whether they should trust that you are competent or experienced enough to handle their applications.

Did you ever wonder how some people were able to guess that you are the one Only1boy was referring to without him mentioning your name? It's because your posturing as an expert is glaring for experienced and discerning mind to see. And they could see from your posts that you're hustling to be an agent and make money off people on this thread.

YOUR HISTORY
I dug into your history on Nairaland. You joined nairaland in 2020. Precisely the express entry thread, seeking advice on your express entry profile submission. Then in July last year, you moved over to the Study Visa thread (understandably so, since FSW draws were on hold since December 2020). You wanted to apply for a diploma course when you already have an MBA and you were worried if it will be red flag for the VO. Then silence.

Then you resurfaced on this thread in March of this year asking another newbie question about whether your POF is enough or so, stating you got admission at Fanshawe college. Through out the month of March, it's one newbie question to another from you. Then suddenly you became an expert pointing people to your signature that they can reach out to you and you can help them with their application. Credit to you, this was after you have started answering basic regurgitated questions for newbies.

Your knowledge and experience gap has shown a couple of times but you have argued your way blindly out of it.

That's your history.

WHAT I FIND FISHY ABOUT YOU

Truth be told it is not uncommon and not a crime for someone to join the thread as a newbie and then a couple of months down the line, they are knowledgeable enough to answer questions and help people because they read the thread diligently. But what I find fishy in your case includes the following:

1. You see all those newbie questions you were asking throughout the month of March? You have deleted them all and replaced them with funny stuff like "fkj", " hello", "Good morning". Almost like you were trying to wipe out that part of your history. What you didn't know is that if anyone were to use the search bar to search for your username, it will bring out your mentions where people answered those your newbie questions and the questions will still be there.
Why did you delete those your newbie questions? Is it that you want to posture as an expert and you don't want newcomers to know that you were a newbie just a few months ago?

2. You were the only one who claimed that you paid for your application in Naira and that there was naira equivalent showing when you wanted to pay for your visa application. The mentions where people were asking you how you paid in Naira is still there even though you have now deleted the post where you claimed you paid in Naira.

3. You said you used an agent to submit your application and he tried to Lord over you and you cleverly collected your login details and locked him out of your application. I want to ask how far with this application? Is it now successfully completed? Because I'm curious as to how you became so confident to want to become Visa agent when you don't even have a single testimonial of Visa success even if it's your own? I would have thought that for someone who is hustling to Japa, securing their own Visa first would be a priority and they can then use that as a testimonial to help people and maybe exchange that knowledge and experience for money if they please. But with you, it's one month you were a newbie and the next month, the hustle for money as an expert has started.

CONCLUSION
On your dealings with Only1boy, assuming your claims about asking you to falsify documents for him were to be true, one would expect that you would count your blessing (after all, you've collected 100k), and wash hands off him and his wahala. But you were still heckling him for a balance when no application was submitted for him, claiming intellectual property. You probably should go and research into what intellectual property is.

For any newbie that might read this, again I say read this thread and the IRCC website diligently and you will be good to apply by yourself but if you're busy or overwhelmed to apply by yourself then use people that has been verified by their testimonials on this thread. If you read through the thread a bit, you will find them.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by harley4: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2022
Senior men,

Please, what steps can I take to study nursing in canada after B.Sc. and M.Sc. Biochemistry in Nigeria.

Kindly advise me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Papapa1234: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2022
Omo ,another week of PPR overflow

We pray for PPRs this week for all hopefuls..

Another week of sending mails,wake up and start sending mails ooooo

GOD HAS DONE IT

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Solidprof: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2022
Pls, let's put the case between Only1Boy and ShowYoung to rest. Both parties have read all comments on the group, and would I believ they would act accordingly.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Solidprof: 10:47am On Jul 04, 2022
I just saw this message. Is there any suitable reply for this POST below?

Thanks.

royalzee:
Below is a mail response from a Member of Parliament, a friend shared with me over delayed response from IRCC regarding his Study Visa...

"Good day,

Thank you for your email. As you currently reside outside of Canada, we regret that we are unable to assist you.

We encourage you to direct your inquiry to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) via the webform found at the link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp 'IRCC Web Form: Contact us online’.

Thank you"

Just wanted to find out if only when one resides in Canada, he/she can contact an MP for information / inquiries, because many has advised in the group to send mail to MP, especially after several mails / webforms to IRCC and no response..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2022
Good morning my family.

Please I don come again ooo….. I need a hint on how to draft the message to IRCC about my new passport since my old passport that I applied with still has 7 months validity.

What reason should I give to them that would make sense….Please I need ideas as I want to raise the webform and emails this morning

@all the gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omnisavage: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2022
it is only valid for 3 months
Pgirl08:
Pls help me I want to know if I should go for my police report now, because I want to apply in October. January intake
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2022
Bro when you consent to a contractual agreement, you're binding to the terms and conditions whether or not you want to opt out mid way.
Meanwhile, why not read the post well, I didn't ask the client to pay the balance.
KRTL:
He's not obligated to pay the balance since the job wasn't complete..work never even reach mid way. IF na you,you go pay? You go pay balance of work wey dem no complete for you..lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (920)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.