Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907916 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
skybeginner:
Good day to all the gurus here. I've been a silent follower of this thread and appreciate everyone's immense contribution. I have been able to get adequate answers to several questions I had just by going through this thread and this has streamlined my question to only 1, which is why I am here.

Please I need advise on securing PhD admission in Canadian universities. I have a very strong career and academic profile and that won't be a limitation.

The reason I came on here to ask is that several years ago when I decided to pursue this dream, I reached out to several professors in different schools seeking to be engaged for my PhD with them; however, none responded even after several follow up mails.

Between that time and now, God has been gracious to enable me build a very strong career, serving in a high position with an international organisation. I want to deploy the funds available to me to pursue the PhD dream I had once abandoned. Of course I'd prefer it to be fully funded. I just want to explore all avenues possible of achieving this dream.

Please what can I do differently this time around to increase my chances of getting a PhD admission in Canada?

I would appreciate all the insight I can get.

Thank you in advance

While you await a response from the gurus,
go through everything in the link below, you will find them all useful

https://www.nairaland.com/6957495/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/648#113697664

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenny255: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello everyone,

Has anyone taken a flight to Toronto with an hour technical stop at N’Djamena(Chad).

Is a transit visa needed for this stop?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BoluwajiPieters: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2022
BoluwajiPieters:

Biology (neurobiology)
Biological sciences (neurobiology/cellular and molecular biology)
Neuroscience.
Pharmacy.
Pharmacology. (Neuropharmacology option)

Thank you very much.

@Frankrobbn1, I will appreciate any form of help with regards to this. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Solidprof: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
Congratulations........Very inspiring story.

ShallyK:

My Story
This dream started in 2011 during NYSC and with no one to finance my study abroad plans, at that time, I didn't know about Canadian schools with full scholarship as I finished with a 4.17 CGPA. So I aborted mission in 2014 when I got a better job.
Thou from 2011, I had started saving aggressive for my immigration plans, in between then and now, I have travelled to the US twice and once to Canada for holiday. The plan was to build travel history and migrate legitimately.
Imagine my shock when I got my first study permit refusal Jan this year.

Got gingered in 2017 when my Sister and her family were reallocating to Canada via PR, started the process, score not sufficient for ITA, took a PGD course in 2019 to boost, while waiting for ITA, age took off points, then Covid happened in 2020. I decided to try Canadian visit visa since they were favouring family of PR and Citizens, so I applied and got the visa in 2021. Went to Canada and fell in love with the place and people.
It was during this trip I started to consider other routes of migration to Canada, then the study pathway came up during my research. I looked it up on Nairaland, found this thread when it was in part 18 and started reading and following people's stories.

I got admission to Fanshawe for Jan 22, defered to May 22 cos of late payment of deposit. I wanted hubby to come with me, so I delayed applying for study permit till Nov21 while he applied for visit visa in Oct, then the waiting started for both of us.
I was so sure I will get the visa as I still had a valid Canadian visit visa and been to the USA twice, but that didn't count ooo cos I got denied on the 30th Jan22.
Honestly I panicked! The only reason they gave was personal assets and financial status, I was shocked because I paid tuition deposit, had N12m statement, earn over 500k monthly, N2m Sukuku bond. I ran to Nairaland, opened this account and solicited for help. I got several reponses, thanks to everyone.

What I did differently
Requested for my GCMS using my sister's email. I know this will take 30 days so I used the wait period to pay my tuition balance via form A and bought 12kCAD GIC. Also, during the wait, I went to renew my international passport as it was expiring in June. Unfortunately, my BVN was in my husband's name so I had to do change of name before passport could be renewed. All these activities took my mind off the visa refusal.
When the note came Feb ending, it showed the document submitted does not support funds will be available or sufficient.
I reapplied 18th March and added my hubby to my application as we were yet to get response to his visit visa application that was submitted Oct21.
Documents Submitted
I applied via the new portal on the 18th of March
Study Permit (Mine)
SOP - stated strongly that I have fully paid tuition and bought GIC of 12k for my living expenses, talked about the course I am going for and how it will help boost my current career.
Mentioned my hometies: parents and other siblings, job (earn close to 600k, did not get letter from office but used my employment letter and payslip), hubby and the Sukuku bond.
BSC & PGD certificates and Car documents were also submitted.
Past visa pages with stamps to show travel history.
Financial Proof (self sponsored) - Full tuition fee receipts, GIC certificate, 4 months payslip, 4 months bank SOA with less than N3m balance, Pension SOA, Sukuku Bond certificate.

Visit Visa (Hubby)
SOP - stated he was going to help me settle, get accommodation and do the run around. Also that he having the visa will give him some form of rest of mind back home in Nigeria as it will enable him easily travel to me in case of any emergency I encounter over there.
Home Ties - his aged mother and siblings (he did not include their birth certificate or pictures), Job ( letter of introduction stating he is entitled to 25 days leave), 4 months payslip, Salary and Savings SOA (both combined were less than N2m)
Proof of Financial - SOA, payslip, my full tuition fee and my GIC certificate (both to show I am not a liability to him). My SOA ( I wrote a letter of support that I will be accommodating him in Canada and also purchase his ticket), so my GIC of 12k was evidence of that and my SOA is were the flight ticket will be purchased.
We did a table in the financial proof letter to show he will handle his PTA N300k and indicated the account that will come from. Also showed cost of the flight ticket which was about N515k and tallies with the holding ticket we attached, we indicated that will come from my own savings account.
On invitation, he stated he was visiting spouse, he used Fanshawe address as the address he is visiting.
We attached an holding flight ticket, to show how much it will cost and his duration of visit (3 weeks).
Marriage certificate
He does not have any travel history.

After submission, we started waiting and hoping approval will come in April cos school resumes in May. I did not send any email, was just hoping and praying. Last week in April, I had to defer my admission again, I got the new LOA (Jan22) on the 13th of May. I sent it immediately via email and web to Nairobi, then 20th of May, BVL dropped for both hubby and I and PPR for hubby.
I wasn't surprised I didnt get PPR, recall I said my passport was expiring in June. I still had not gotten the renewed passport as at then.
Picked up my new passport now in Hubby's name on the 26th May and sent it via webform and email to nairobi that same day. There was no response, a week after I resent it alongside my marriage certificate, change of name Affidavit and newspaper Publication.... Just to show its still me. Still no response, so I gave them two week....nothing.
I started sending weekly emails and webform to Abuja, Lagos and Nairobi...then yesterday BVL and PPR dropped and they both indicated my new name.
It ended in praise!

For those still waiting, it will surely end in praise.

Ps: My long story is just to encourage someone out there and for people to learn from my experience. This is my way of giving back to all I got here on Nairaland right from when I applied for my first USA visa in 2015 till this very day. .

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Iamgrac: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
The payment hasn't been completed, thanks to my bank.
Chukwudi24:
How did you later complete this form a and how did you go with the payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Sylvester4040: 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2022
Wow,I hope for the best,
Thank you so much.
amila20042001:
Yes, it is.
I await your good news!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GoodofNaija: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

Pls do I need to write both SOP and LOE for my study permit application?

I thought either one will be enough to give my info.

Pls I need advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uzoamaka123: 6:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
I haven’t gotten feedback .

May 26 applicant .

It will end in praise .

marexluv:
Good evening house
Please has anyone who sent in their application between 22-25th of May heard from ircc. I just want to know if they have started sending out mail to people in that group. I submitted on the 24th of may.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by marexluv(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
I haven’t gotten feedback .

May 26 applicant .

It will end in praise .

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jenny255:
Okay, thank you.

Please do you know where I can get cheap flights?

Currently seeing over 800k from Abuja to Toronto for flights in August.

You can check Kayak, Skyscanner and Google flights, but the issue will be how to pay in $$$. But you can try Egyptair, go to their office and you'll be allowed to pay in ₦₦₦, usually at 444 rate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hardeorlah: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hello house,

For someone who have been denied a US student visa. What impact will this have on Canada study visa. I am about to start Canada process
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tolupe1: 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good evening everyone.
So I applied on the 26th of January and I was served breakfast on the 6th of June due to personal assets and financial status.

I have returned after taking a breather.
Here are my concerns and how I need advice to tackle them.

1, My sponsor(hubby) had a huge amount saved consistently over a period of over a year just for the purpose of my Canadian study dreams. The money was in a Mutual Benefit account.

2, We had about 4M in both of our savings account when we submitted the application in January

3, We had already paid for my first semester tuition of 8k CAD

I feel that the reason that I might have been denied was because the VO might have felt that the money in the Mutual Benefit account wouldn’t be easily accessible and that the 4M in our accounts would not be sufficient for my time in Canada. (My program is for 2 years).

Before my refusal came, I had ordered for my GCMS notes and they came is spanking clean.

Eligibility - check
Info sharing- check
Criminality- check

Everything can in clean and I thought I had my visa in the bag but lo and behold, I was served.

So I was advised to move the money into a regular savings account and I have done that.

MY QUESTION NOW IS: how do I prove that the money isn’t bulk money? That hubby moved it from one bank to another. How do I convince the VO without a doubt that the money is ours and not for demonstration purposes.

I really need help. I intend to reapply this week. Help your sister out. Thank you.

NB: kindly itemize says I can achieve this or explain myself to the VO .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tolupe1: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2022
hardeorlah:
Hello house,

For someone who have been denied a US student visa. What impact will this have on Canada study visa. I am about to start Canada process

When they ask if you have been denied a visa before , say yes and explain yourself about the US study visa denial. That’s all. I don’t think it should have any impact. They just want you to be truthful. Remember that these countries do info-sharing with each other so if you lie, you are shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by royalzee: 7:38pm On Jul 03, 2022
Below is a mail response from a Member of Parliament, a friend shared with me over delayed response from IRCC regarding his Study Visa...

"Good day,

Thank you for your email. As you currently reside outside of Canada, we regret that we are unable to assist you.

We encourage you to direct your inquiry to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) via the webform found at the link: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp 'IRCC Web Form: Contact us online’.

Thank you"

Just wanted to find out if only when one resides in Canada, he/she can contact an MP for information / inquiries, because many has advised in the group to send mail to MP, especially after several mails / webforms to IRCC and no response..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sorry for the late reply. Your application is way over the processing time, raise a webform requesting for the status of your application. Also send emails to them. Use the term "Urgent:" in your title. Best of luck.

chuksinfotech:

I started studying online since September 2020 till now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Long post and please don’t mind my typing errors.

Ok so guys. I don jam person wey don chop my money oo.
So I met this agent on this platform, I won’t mention his name just yet. He has always been answering my questions and all until we started charting privately. He’s Always answering my questions still and made mention to me that he can help me process my visa application. I doubted it so very much that my spirit didnt go with him but he persuaded me that he is good and professional etc and because of the questions he answered and showed he has ideas I agreed and he charged me 350k and after so much persuading he agreed to 200k then said I should pay for commitment and it would be Half of the money before he can continue answering my questions then I paid 100k after which he shared informations about the process and all then fast forward to few days later he started getting busy and doesn’t want to answer some of my questions. Sometimes he leaves my messages on read. Then I started complaining and told him I dont think I want to continue with him because of the reasons mentioned. It even got to a time I was not free to ask him anything because of how he might respond. Then he said he’s sorry that he’d change and always be available to answer my questions and tell me what I need to do and mot know in the process. Mind you I haven’t gotten my documents ready to start the process sef still waiting on some of my documents before we start. We moved from there but still my spirit wasn’t working with this guy but I kept pushing. Until today that I told him i dont think I Would be able to balance him up the remaining 100k because of some finance issues im starting to have, that I’ll like to do this whole thing myself since this informations are even online. I have not even asked for the 100k I paid.
Naso baba start to threaten me that I’ll see what he would do to me in few weeks bla bla bla that he has my informations already and he’ll get to me sending me threat voice notes that I stole his intellectual property that is more thank 200k that I must balance him up even if I am not interested again ooo egbami ooo lol . Now my question is must I continue with somebody i dont want to continue with because he has advised me and given informations on how I’ll go about thr whole thing after my first 100k, we didn’t even sign any agreement that I must complete the job with him funny enough we’ve not started yet.
Please house what do you advice I do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ShallyK: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kolajero:

Congratulations to you. Please, what do you mean by holding ticket? Is it a flight reservation? If yes, how did you get it and it was for how many months? Tha is where I am stuck currently.
Not reservation, I just went to the airline website, filled in name, destination and date of travel, after that it prompts you to proceed to payment. At that point, you screenshot and use that as ticket reservation. It contains your name, destination in Canada, the travel date and return date, and the cost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
First, request for your GCMS notes, it will help you properly address the issue. Secondly, how much is your tuition for the two year program, how much is your living expense too? Do you have kids? All these may be factors considered by the VO who might have felt that you were not financially capable. Don't rush to reapply, check your finances properly.

tolupe1:
Good evening everyone.
So I applied on the 26th of January and I was served breakfast on the 6th of June due to personal assets and financial status.

I have returned after taking a breather.
Here are my concerns and how I need advice to tackle them.

1, My sponsor(hubby) had a huge amount saved consistently over a period of over a year just for the purpose of my Canadian study dreams. The money was in a Mutual Benefit account.

2, We had about 4M in both of our savings account when we submitted the application in January

3, We had already paid for my first semester tuition of 8k CAD

I feel that the reason that I might have been denied was because the VO might have felt that the money in the Mutual Benefit account wouldn’t be easily accessible and that the 4M in our accounts would not be sufficient for my time in Canada. (My program is for 2 years).

Before my refusal came, I had ordered for my GCMS notes and they came is spanking clean.

Eligibility - check
Info sharing- check
Criminality- check

Everything can in clean and I thought I had my visa in the bag but lo and behold, I was served.

So I was advised to move the money into a regular savings account and I have done that.

MY QUESTION NOW IS: how do I prove that the money isn’t bulk money? That hubby moved it from one bank to another. How do I convince the VO without a doubt that the money is ours and not for demonstration purposes.

I really need help. I intend to reapply this week. Help your sister out. Thank you.

NB: kindly itemize says I can achieve this or explain myself to the VO .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2022
If Its your first time, only SOP. If you're reapplying SOP and LOE
GoodofNaija:
Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

Pls do I need to write both SOP and LOE for my study permit application?

I thought either one will be enough to give my info.

Pls I need advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:
Good morning Family……..

Please I have a question. My international passport will expire in February 2023, and the duration of my course is 1 year (from September 2022 to April 2023 with co-op).

Now, I have renewed my passport. Should I send a webform to inform IRCC I got a new passport or can I just send the new passport when IRCC sends my PPR??

Happy Sunday family..... @gurus

Nobody answered my question...... Abeg, nah una be my only family wey dey keep me going this time. I need answers/suggestions please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mercyfoundme05:

Happy Sunday family..... @gurus

Nobody answered my question...... Abeg, nah una be my only family wey dey keep me going this time. I need answers/suggestions please

Inform them of your new passport via webform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
It will be in your best interest to withdraw. If you continue, you will be jeopardizing the positive outcome of your application and it is obvious that the person is not authorized to represent you.
Note that even if the person is a lawyer/consultant, you are at liberty to withdraw from the agreement at any time.

Only1boy:

So I met this agent on this platform, I won’t mention his name just yet. He has always been answering my questions and all until we started charting privately. He’s Always answering my questions still and made mention to me that he can help me process my visa application. I doubted it so very much that my spirit didnt go with him but he persuaded me that he is good and professional etc and because of the questions he answered and showed he has ideas I agreed and he charged me 350k and after so much persuading he agreed to 200k then said I should pay for commitment and it would be Half of the money before he can continue answering my questions then I paid 100k after which he shared informations about the process and all then fast forward to few days later he started getting busy and doesn’t want to answer some of my questions. Sometimes he leaves my messages on read. Then I started complaining and told him I dont think I want to continue with him because of the reasons mentioned. It even got to a time I was not free to ask him anything because of how he might respond. Then he said he’s sorry that he’d change and always be available to answer my questions and tell me what I need to do and mot know in the process. Mind you I haven’t gotten my documents ready to start the process sef still waiting on some of my documents before we start. We moved from there but still my spirit wasn’t working with this guy but I kept pushing. Until today that I told him i dont think I Would be able to balance him up the remaining 100k because of some finance issues im starting to have, that I’ll like to do this whole thing myself since this informations are even online. I have not even asked for the 100k I paid.
Naso baba start to threaten me that I’ll see what he would do to me in few weeks bla bla bla that he has my informations already and he’ll get to me sending me threat voice notes that I stole his intellectual property that is more thank 200k that I must balance him up even if I am not interested again ooo egbami ooo lol . Now my question is must I continue with somebody i dont want to continue with because he has advised me and given informations on how I’ll go about thr whole thing after my first 100k, we didn’t even sign any agreement that I must complete the job with him funny enough we’ve not started yet.
Please house what do you advice I do

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Only1boy:

So I met this agent on this platform, I won’t mention his name just yet. He has always been answering my questions and all until we started charting privately. He’s Always answering my questions still and made mention to me that he can help me process my visa application. I doubted it so very much that my spirit didnt go with him but he persuaded me that he is good and professional etc and because of the questions he answered and showed he has ideas I agreed and he charged me 350k and after so much persuading he agreed to 200k then said I should pay for commitment and it would be Half of the money before he can continue answering my questions then I paid 100k after which he shared informations about the process and all then fast forward to few days later he started getting busy and doesn’t want to answer some of my questions. Sometimes he leaves my messages on read. Then I started complaining and told him I dont think I want to continue with him because of the reasons mentioned.

Dear Only1boy,

It is always good to hear both sides of the story, as it is this is your own side, from what you have said, it will be proper to ascertain what the commitment payment was meant to achieve, ie when you had the discussion with the agent, what did he promise in exchange for the payment? You also have to know that this forum is faceless, there is no redemptive mechanism here that might help you get the resolution you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bobomaigida:

Dear Only1boy,

It is always good to hear both sides of the story, as it is this is your own side, from what you have said, it will be proper to ascertain what the commitment payment was meant to achieve, ie when you had the discussion with the agent, what did he promise in exchange for the payment? You also have to know that this forum is faceless, there is no redemptive mechanism here that might help you get the resolution you are looking for.

He only promised to answer my questions and prepare everything needed for the application.
I just wanted to see peoples view concerning the intellectual property he said I stole lol. Intellectual property that is online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
bullstriker:
It will be in your best interest to withdraw. If you continue, you will be jeopardizing the positive outcome of your application and it is obvious that the person is not authorized to represent you.
Note that even if the person is a lawyer/consultant, you are at liberty to withdraw from the agreement at any time.

I am never going to continue with him. He’s not what he portrayed himself to be.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by GoodofNaija: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
legenduq:
If Its your first time, only SOP. If you're reapplying SOP and LOE

It's my first time and I've just written LOE not SOP.

Can it be LOE at this first time or must it be SOP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2022
GoodofNaija:

I think it depends on what you have written down,

Most times people simply prepare an SOP and still explain certain things with it, however, an LOE as the name implies is usually used when re-applying in other to explain things in details and prove that they deserve a shot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bobomaigida: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2022
Only1boy:

He only promised to answer my questions and prepare everything needed for the application.
I just wanted to see peoples view concerning the intellectual property he said I stole lol. Intellectual property that is online.

In Legal terms, Except a party can show they actually own an intellectual property duly trademarked, they can not claim that it is stolen when another party uses the IP, more so when they gave the other party the information for a consideration. I will advise you face your application yourself and and consider the amount (though outrageously high )you paid as compensation for the the questions you asked and he answered. Like they say on this forum, only deal with people with track records that are verifiable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Only1boy: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Bobomaigida:

In Legal terms, Except a party can show they actually own an intellectual property duly trademarked, they can not claim that it is stolen when another party uses the IP, more so when they gave the other party the information for a consideration. I will advise you face your application yourself and and consider the amount (though outrageously high )you paid as compensation for the the questions you asked and he answered. Like they say on this forum, only deal with people with track records that are verifiable.
Ok no problem. I appreciate your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by legenduq(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2022
SOP - Statement of Purpose

LOE- Letter of Explanation

The question is, what are you explaining?

Please write an SOP.

GoodofNaija:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PJsola: 9:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Biometric: August 2021 (Russia, Moscow)
Application submission: May 31st 2022 ( old portal)
BVL: June 30
PPR: June 30

Study Permit Route

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.