Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (912125 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hardey144: 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
@Olanrae
How can I book a flight cheap ticket to Saskatoon Canada early August or late july
Olanrae:

I actually got Qatar from Abuja to Winnipeg for 488k on wakanow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Pgc in International business management. He manages his own business that imports products and supplies it. I cant tell about the sop though. I was convinced after reading the reviewed sop...i dont know about the vo.

Anon123:

Is the course related to what he does for a living.

Its also likely your sop was not convincing enough.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 10:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sop and loe for the previous refusals

JapaProf:

Sorry about that sad If I may ask, why did you write a six-page SOP, was it only SOP or SOP and LOE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
CharitoJames:

You can’t submit in person
Please how do I submit and which documents required?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makimakimaki: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Please i have a question, is it possible to work for one year in canada without resuming once in canada and the next year going to a different school and maybe updating ircc about this change? The school i really want to go to is not taking more students until next year august. please i need advise. is there an issue with waiting until august 2023? without goint to the school that i am currently admitted to
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ejosb: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
How Biko. Help.
Ghazali34:
You can use flywire with form A

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hillary4003: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
no it's not possible you could get deported for that. you have to be enrolled to work. you have to take a semester in that school first before transferring otherwise you'll need to apply for a new study permit but if you start first then change you'll just update them on your portal.
makimakimaki:
Please i have a question, is it possible to work for one year in canada without resuming once in canada and the next year going to a different school and maybe updating ircc about this change? The school i really want to go to is not taking more students until next year august. please i need advise. is there an issue with waiting until august 2023? without goint to the school that i am currently admitted to

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
CornOak:

Guess this is meant for Litey8.

Noted. Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rasakiopoewa: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Is it correct to say that original passport request from iIRCC is always on queue? Is that another quota system?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by hayoBams: 12:25am On Jul 06, 2022
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GRADUATE CERTIFICATE/FAST-TRACK PROGRAMS IN ONE PDF FILE

Official university degree transcript or 3-year diploma transcript (from a recognized institution)

Official university degree certificate/statement of result or 3-year diploma certificate (from a recognized institution).

Name and age affidavit if the name and age on transcript is different from the international passport

Resume (Curriculum vitae)

Accepted English Proficiency test if applying from a non-English speaking country

The above are the required documents, and you seem to have satisfied all the needs.
Try mailing them about the delay.
What email address did you send your documents to?.
And yes I have an admission at the school.
CodeBlooded:

Yes. Bsc certificate, transcript, TOEFL.

Am I missing anything. Also did you apply to same school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Choco22: 1:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Please I will appreciate it if someone can help out

Is there any school in BC still accepting MBA students for September intake
The person is in Canada and wants to change school
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sammyfrance23: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Congratulations
I tap into this blessings
Nwachinemelu226:
My sister's PPR Story!

Timeline: 1st application
Applied: April 19
Medical request: May 18 (Did an upfront medical on the 9th of May though but they still sent a request and updated it same day i got ppr)
Medical Passed : June 29
BVL: June 29
PPR: June 29

Application Documents:
WAEC and GCE results
SOP
Police certificate
Family members birth certificates
Pictures with my sister and sponsorship letter
Parents and Sister's bank statement
Letter of Intent to return

These are the documents we submitted. She didn't need to pay any fees as she got a scholarship to study.
She doesn't have any travel history. It was just God.

Thank you everyone for always answering my questions!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 1:49am On Jul 06, 2022
ofime123:
Check university of Winnipeg (pace) business management the tuition is about 13000 for a year program.am waiting for my transcript so I can apply.admission is ongoing.
Please does this school require GRE or GMAT for MBA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2022
DebrahOj:

@phrecy Form A processing is never fast to be honest. Some banks are now saying it takes 30 days. If you need to make payment urgently, I suggest you use Barter by Flutterwave or get a dormiciliary account and fund it via black market.

Please how can one fund this barter by flutterwave?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2022
DebrahOj:

@phrecy Form A processing is never fast to be honest. Some banks are now saying it takes 30 days. If you need to make payment urgently, I suggest you use Barter by Flutterwave or get a dormiciliary account and fund it via black market.

Please how can one fund this barter by flutterwave? And at what rate please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Princeofabia: 2:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Congrats �
Nwachinemelu226:
My sister's PPR Story!

Timeline: 1st application
Applied: April 19
Medical request: May 18 (Did an upfront medical on the 9th of May though but they still sent a request and updated it same day i got ppr)
Medical Passed : June 29
BVL: June 29
PPR: June 29

Application Documents:
WAEC and GCE results
SOP
Police certificate
Family members birth certificates
Pictures with my sister and sponsorship letter
Parents and Sister's bank statement
Letter of Intent to return

These are the documents we submitted. She didn't need to pay any fees as she got a scholarship to study.
She doesn't have any travel history. It was just God.

Thank you everyone for always answering my questions!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 3:16am On Jul 06, 2022
tamsam19:
Thank you soooooo much for the detailed response. it's very clear now.

I am a film producer. i am considering digital marketing communications as well. Do you think that would work?

You are welcome

I don't know if that would work. Do await response from others if that's gonna work or not.

Based on your Film Producing work experience, you can go for a Post Grad. CERTIFICATE program in Film Production related field to show CAREER PROGRESSION

See the link below for

PG. Cert in Film Production related programs and Colleges Offering It and go for the one that suits you based on your work experience

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/500#100686841

Also Check these other programs aswell

PG. Cert, Television & Film – Business
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

PG. Cert, Advanced Filmmaking
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

PG.Cert, Advanced Filmmaking – Digital Content Creation
Loyalist College, Belleville, ON

PG.Cert, Film And Multiplatform Storytelling
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ON

PG.Cert, Visual Effects For Film & Television
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON

Since you will be going for a Program different from your degree (Finance), but related to your work experience (Film Production), go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Canadian Résumé Style & Cover Letter for Admission into a College for a PG. Cert Program (Find attached)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/50#89629360

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert (Most especially at Ontario Colleges)
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chuksiesmom: 3:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Sure

JapaProf:

Okay, I was wondering how it spiraled into six pages. But it's fine.

Let a third party professional do the final review for a fresh perspective.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gustav25: 3:41am On Jul 06, 2022
How does one connect to St John's new Brunswick? A stop in Toronto, Vancouver or another side ? Then connect to St John's ? Omo , these flight prices Sha dey make me quaver
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by TOSM: 3:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning people,
please, I am at the stage of applying for my study permit Visa without IELTS certificate. Should I use IRCC or GCKey?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 4:05am On Jul 06, 2022
gustav25:
How does one connect to St John's new Brunswick? A stop in Toronto, Vancouver or another side ? Then connect to St John's ? Omo , these flight prices Sha dey make me quaver
New Brunswick is on the Eastside of Canada so ,Toronto or Montreal is closer because they are both on the Eastside of Canada. But Vancouver is very far cos its on the westside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tempzi: 4:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Greenwisher:
Hello guys

Can one enter and remain in the express pool while applying for a study permit? Does this in any manner affect the visa officer's decision?

No, it doesn't affect the VO decision as they are two different applications, besides being in the EE pool doesn't guarantee anything

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tempzi: 4:45am On Jul 06, 2022
TOSM:
Good morning people,
please, I am at the stage of applying for my study permit Visa without IELTS certificate. Should I use IRCC or GCKey?

It's not compulsory to submit IELTS for a study permit application although some applicants add it sha.

You can use either Gckey or new portal the differences ain't much the must important thing is how you organize your application/documents.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KimberleyNl: 5:38am On Jul 06, 2022
The guru in the house, please help a sister o, my application got refused on May 30 and my gcms is out. Was denied based on financial and personal asset, also home tie.
I used a third party sponsorship who is in Canada ( my Aunty)
For the home tie my family is not going with me,and it was stated in my leave letter that i am coming back. what again can i use.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KejiT1(f): 6:05am On Jul 06, 2022
jogazino:
Please type of visa did your husband get for his SOWP application?

Same SOWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gustav25: 6:22am On Jul 06, 2022
mrprolifik:
New Brunswick is on the Eastside of Canada so ,Toronto or Montreal is closer because they are both on the Eastside of Canada. But Vancouver is very far cos its on the westside.

Thanks chief.....these flight fares are shocking sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omorocky: 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Good morning house, please some one help me, I have my Original passport request letter and Passport, Do I need any other document to submit my passport to Lagos Visa office?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Rasakiopoewa: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Omorocky:
Good morning house, please some one help me, I have my Original passport request letter and Passport, Do I need any other document to submit my passport to Lagos Visa office?

Pls verify this info from those who submitted to vfs of recent.
The process involved in passport stamping:

Abuja Address;Visa Application Centre, sterling bank plaza, 3rd floor, plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria

lagos Address; Visa Application Centre Ground Floor, The Manor Plot 110, Admiral ayinla way, lekki phase 1 lagos Nigeria

requirement; if you did your biometrics in abuja, Theres no fee except for delivery fees.
buy an envelope.

IF NOT, You will first pay a transmission fee of N9410 to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION account(0065165839) Sterling bank
Then print the receipt from your phone(coloured).

if you did your biometrics in lagos. Go to DHL closer to you and pay for 2-way courier and also pay for insurance to be sent to canada VAC Abuja, buy a fresh brown envelope and add the following NB; remember to give DHL a return address since its a 2 way courier

1.)put two photocopies of your passport data page(coloured)
2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to vfs so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
3.)Passport request letter
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
5.)one coloured copy of the receipt of the transmission fee payment

Cc: atite

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ojb555666: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
gustav25:
St John's or St John? They are 2 different cities o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by CodeBlooded: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
hayoBams:
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR GRADUATE CERTIFICATE/FAST-TRACK PROGRAMS IN ONE PDF FILE

Official university degree transcript or 3-year diploma transcript (from a recognized institution)

Official university degree certificate/statement of result or 3-year diploma certificate (from a recognized institution).

Name and age affidavit if the name and age on transcript is different from the international passport

Resume (Curriculum vitae)

Accepted English Proficiency test if applying from a non-English speaking country

The above are the required documents, and you seem to have satisfied all the needs.
Try mailing them about the delay.
What email address did you send your documents to?.
And yes I have an admission at the school.

africa@centennialcollege.ca
Pls if possible reply your DM

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.