Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (904518 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by kiari: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Hello house

My application clocks 12 weeks on Wednesday with no medical request. I've mailed Beijing and Nairobi but gotten no response at all
Why not do your upfront medical and upload via webform. Instead of waiting?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2022
Confirm the account name from the school.

It depends on the bank.

Like AccessBank told me 30 days. Still waiting on them.

Hermes119:

First I want to pay tuition for Brandon University,I already have the school's account details except account name
I think the account name should be Brandon University but I want to confirm that
Then I would like to know how long it takes to complete the payment and get a receipt
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogojogo: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Upfront medical results already forwarded by IOM since on 18th of July, 2022, yet to be updated on GCKEY.
Three webforms already sent, uploading the e Medicals without response. Do I write the clinic again or just face IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Dzees: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2022
You just have to wait patiently and prayerfully. Mine was sent on 12th July, uploaded through webform, sent mails as well and no response. What else can we do.
jogojogo:
Upfront medical results already forwarded by IOM since on 18th of July, 2022, yet to be updated on GCKEY.
Three webforms already sent, uploading the e Medicals without response. Do I write the clinic again or just face IRCC?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by teebullion1(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Please when applying as a family, is it possible to book for medicals separately i.e. can PA do an upfrom medical whille accompanying spouse wait for medical request or must the family book and do the medical at the same time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Faworaj: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Oh my God,its ppr this monday morning.

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

I will update you guys shortly with my timeline

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MJ1000: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations wink

May Maple land favor you.

Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mercyfoundme05: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations to you. What a good way to start the week. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Emi lo kan se!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2022
Congrats to u. May the land of Canada favour u in Jesus name

Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Qwerty7654: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations! My PPR is next in Jesus name

Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Omo this country which way, even Flywire don give up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations!!! May God grant PPR to everyone waiting and expecting the good news cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WiZiggy: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

congratulations dear, may Canada favor you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by flower1019078: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2022
I TALK AM!!!! TODAY IS OUR DAY!!! THIS WEEK IS OUR WEEK OO!!!
IFUKWA THIS AUGUST WE MOVE!!!
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA HERE I COME OO!!!
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by jogojogo: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Na wa o
We have to be positive and optimistic
Dzees:
You just have to wait patiently and prayerfully. Mine was sent on 12th July, uploaded through webform, sent mails as well and no response. What else can we do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2022
Why not use flywire with Form A?

BenedictStinson:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2022
BenedictStinson:

This option has been unavailable for a longtime now so it's really not new.

At the moment you can't make transfers on your own from your Naira account to beneficiaries abroad, western union/money gram and the likes stopped outflows several months ago.

Your options are via form A, USD debit card / USD prepaid card / USD virtual card (you will buy @ black market rate to fund your account/card) or you know someone abroad who can pay on your behalf.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by shankeybee: 12:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't think that is true as I processed one last week and came with both fingerprints and certificate
Tokunbo10:
Happy sunday to you all
Please I paid a police officer for police clearance 30k because I stay in ibadan I didn't want to travel to lag.I filled the form and did fingerprint on the papers she sent via mail, On 22nd July (last Friday) she sent me just the certificate and said they don't give fingerprints anymore.
Please has any1 done their's lately and did you only get the certificate without fingerprints.please I need to be sure as I plan to submit my application this week .thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by BenedictStinson(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ghazali34:
Why not use flywire with Form A?

If you have a deposit deadline how are you expected to wait for Form A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
teebullion1:
Please when applying as a family, is it possible to book for medicals separately i.e. can PA do an upfrom medical whille accompanying spouse wait for medical request or must the family book and do the medical at the same time

You can choose to do your medicals upfront or wait for the request letter from IRCC.

Booking as a family or as self applicant does not have a special effect because each one of you will be cross examined separately and your results sent to IRCC separately. Your results will not be on one e-medical sheet as a family.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Hermes119: 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ghazali34:
Confirm the account name from the school.

It depends on the bank.

Like AccessBank told me 30 days. Still waiting on them.

How long has it been since you requested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you’ve started the form A process. You can contact your school show them proof and ask for deadline extension.

Like me my deadline was 22nd of this month. I contacted my school. They couldn’t extend the date but they reserved my seat. So hopefully by first week of next month AccessBank suppose don TURNUP

BenedictStinson:

If you have a deposit deadline how are you expected to wait for Form A

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
Since on the 4th of July

Hermes119:

How long has it been since you requested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2022
jogojogo:

Just be patient. My medicals was done in June and it was update just last week.

The 3 months application review timeline as stated on IRCC website must be for a reason.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations ooo, I'm next to be congratulated in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by glotalk: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
i can't wait to shear my testimony here oooo big congratulation it will end in praise
flower1019078:
I TALK AM!!!! TODAY IS OUR DAY!!! THIS WEEK IS OUR WEEK OO!!!
IFUKWA THIS AUGUST WE MOVE!!!
UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA HERE I COME OO!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations

Emi lo kan

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pean06: 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations, I am next in line in Jesus name. I am greatly helped of God… what God cannot do does not exist….
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by zxxtx: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
My application is 6 months today. I don’t even know what to do. Sent several mails it’s the same. One time they sent me that it’s still in active review and then nothing. School is starting September 6, I’m already thinking to defer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by adeyinkaadetunj: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Faworaj:

Second time applicant.

I am super happy.

Congratulations, what date did you submit?

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (920)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.