Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (908459 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Comfyski:

Please what are your reasons?

You mentioned its cheaper
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Comfyski(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Leyemoshood:

You mentioned its cheaper

lol.. grin Okay. As long as it gives me 1 year pgwp no wahala.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ghazali34(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
About $15k CAD

Sammmypoko:
What's the tuition range for A pgd in business management at Seneca?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
GloriaBekee:
Good day fam,, please I’m planning to travel with my 3 children and husband via study visa,but will be applying to school by April next year,,,, please I need on how to start and how to go about it.. anticipating your response

How old are you? whats your educational gap and whats your work experience like?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
GloriaBekee:
Hello everyone,
What’s the cheapest college that offers Human Resources management and I need guidance on writing sop
Please help

Budget 14 - 18K CAD per year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sammmypoko:
What's the tuition range for A pgd in business management at Seneca?

It's about 15 - 17K CAD per year

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 7:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fardowsa:

someone pls help o
Why isn’t anyone answering me?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
It's good to be back here to assist people since I got my visa last year. School and work choke for Canada. Anyone coming to British Columbia soon?

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fardowsa:
hi everyone, can i ask which banks do GIC for nigerian students? and how do you pay for it?
Thank you

Why are you doing GIC? Check out CIBC Bank in Canada and send them mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Comfyski:

lol.. grin Okay. As long as it gives me 1 year pgwp no wahala.

grin grin grin yes you will get 1 year PGWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sheryff: 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just to encourage anyone still waiting with my spouse PPR. No single email notification except ghost update when upfront medical was updated. Then this evening PPR!! Goodluck to others in line. April 30th Applicant.

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Innit2022: 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congratulations. Mine is next in Jesus's name!! Amen!

sheryff:
Just to encourage anyone still waiting with my spouse PPR. No single email notification except ghost update when upfront medical was updated. Then this evening PPR!! Goodluck to others in line. April 30th Applicant.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omggg I'm so happy for youu Thank God
I'm claiming mine this week
survivex:
Great Nlanders,

I got my PPR today and I want to ask the best way to send my PP for stamping.

I am in Lagos, did biometric here in Lagos.

Please where sould I send to for quick result and are these the documents needed?
- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

for either Lagos or Abuja.

Thank you.

PS.
I already dropped my timeline.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
I was about to come and tell you that mine has been updated to passed medicals on the 20th I'm claiming mine this week ooo
survivex:
Great Nlanders,

I got my PPR today and I want to ask the best way to send my PP for stamping.

I am in Lagos, did biometric here in Lagos.

Please where sould I send to for quick result and are these the documents needed?
- Two photocopies of your international passport data page
- Your International Passport itself
- Passport request letter
- Biometric confirmation slip (the document you were given after u did your Biometrics)
-Two copies of signed VFS consent forms

for either Lagos or Abuja.

Thank you.

PS.
I already dropped my timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by flower1019078: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU OO!!! 4 PPRS TODAY
MINE IS NEXT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY AMEN OOOO!!!
I THINK THEY ARE DOING APRIL APPLICANTS
sheryff:

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Fardowsa: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
Leyemoshood:

Why are you doing GIC? Check out CIBC Bank in Canada and send them mail.

I know. I’m using CIBC. I want to know how I’ll send the 10,000CAD. Is it form A or something else?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Annidenobeh: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Princeofabia:
I also submitted my app on the 30th of may.
wow
Have you gotten any update yet
Let's connect on WhatsApp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Yemlizzy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
SAF2K:
Its Ppr people ���
3rd attempt, 40yrs Old Lady�
Thank you Awesome God
Long post alert.

I am one person that never wants to leave Nigeria cause of the issues and racism abroad. But that changed when Buhari declared to run for 2nd term in 2018. I was livid and knew he will win and the decay n destruction going on post 2015 will be worst�

My fear was for my children, is this the environment i want them to flourish in?
So 2018 i began with wes runs,did ietls 2018 ,2019 got into the EE pool with a low score,2019 I pushed my husband to write ietls while his wes runs was completed.

Still we didn't make high scores, so i channelled my quest to pnp, got ita twice from Saskatchewan pnp, and twice the relative that gave me the sponsorship in Saskatchewan declined.

So back to ground zero, 2020 i went for another ietls while 7month pregnant �, i received gbas,gbos, chai, then Corona lock down.

Ending 2020 i began searching for schools and applied to different colleges, cos i had 2.2 undergrad and and MBA so i felt getting direct master was impossible�

2021 got my admission from centennial college to read project management.

1st app july 16 refused In September or so
2nd app Nov refused jan 20th
This 2 app i used Centennial admission, and Gcms notes on both occasions stated lower degree from what i currently have in masters and no job prospects in home country.

After the 1st refusal i started looking for schools for masters.The process was very very daunting, i applied to Royal road Bc and Crandall University NB

Crandall came through for me(Master in Org Management)
3rd App 1st May ppr July 25th 2022�

My patience was tested on this journey, i have already started plan b moves to Uk, that by Jan i will be on my way out,as i have 3 Admissions from uk schools in the bag for me.

Documents submitted in all 3 applications are as follows

Passport page
School certificates
Transcript
Embassy reference from my organisation
Birth certificate for me ,husband n my 3kids
National population cert for the whole family
Landed Documents
Power of attorney of my mums property
Certificate of return
Finacial docs (using mybankstatement)
LOA
Passport photo
Cv
Family photos

I had my dear friend and colleague who was with me guiding and pushing me from the get go,MO you are the MVP
I got inputs from Gms writers justmellow
Frank did a great work on my application.

Its not a journey truly for the faint hearted, perseverance is needed and eyes on the ball always,never mind what it takes especially monetery wise.
All those expecting or applying push push until u receive yours, God will crown all our efforts in Jesus name.

Where are my fellow Crandall Students
Though had to defer to May 23 as slots for September is full already.
Thank you for Nairaland Family �

Congratulations to you and your family!!! This PPR will reach all of us IJN cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Abi2022: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dropping it here for us going through anxiety on our application. God himself will sort us out

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Isthesammy7: 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
jennifarh:
Landing gist
I used Ethiopian airways on arrival at the airport in Abuja I was asked for my ticket print out my arrive can and Covid test with my passport. After that I went to get checked in, my bags were a little over weigh so I paid 50 dollars, then I got checked in normals.
Got to Ethiopia my layover was just 1hr not much but the security checks were a lot had to keep removing my shoe Mtchewww.
Then got into the plane and started a really long trip of 16hrs I almost ran mad
Finally reach Toronto went through one self declaration stuff just declare what you have scan passport answer some questions finish get your print out and head to one of the officials.
The official will ask what you have tell her she’ll write it down then you move on to study permit, now I’m upset about this part I had a list of the requirements made stupid copies guess what they only asked for the correspondence letter gave me my study permit and I was off to get my box, they didn’t waste my time at all . Got my box went to get tested for Covid then I was done
I now had an 8hr layover to my final destination I was hungry and tired
Got to Thunder Bay ah the cold is on press up oh it’s intense, cab services rubbish I sha got to my residence we thank God

Regrets
I wish I carried palm oil �� and more Yaji
I didn’t carry my cloths cause of excess luggage I’m really sad about it
The so called long layover wasn’t soo necessary I wish I used another airline the flight was too long

Pros
.I bought a lot of winter cloths if I didn’t I would have died
.I carried Indomie it saved my life

Cons
.Everything is just expensive food,cab but that one is there business they can’t discourage me oh
.If you have other options use another airline

Please which agent did you use, cus u want to start my application but I dunno how to go about it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Leyemoshood: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fardowsa:

I know. I’m using CIBC. I want to know how I’ll send the 10,000CAD. Is it form A or something else?
You have to buy black market
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by AbionaT(f): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
sheryff:

Congratulations, my PPR is next in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by trustingGod: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Congrats sis!!

Please share your Telegram username so I can add you to the Crandall family Telegram group.

SAF2K:
Its Ppr people ���
3rd attempt, 40yrs Old Lady�
Thank you Awesome God
Long post alert.

I am one person that never wants to leave Nigeria cause of the issues and racism abroad. But that changed when Buhari declared to run for 2nd term in 2018. I was livid and knew he will win and the decay n destruction going on post 2015 will be worst�

My fear was for my children, is this the environment i want them to flourish in?
So 2018 i began with wes runs,did ietls 2018 ,2019 got into the EE pool with a low score,2019 I pushed my husband to write ietls while his wes runs was completed.

Still we didn't make high scores, so i channelled my quest to pnp, got ita twice from Saskatchewan pnp, and twice the relative that gave me the sponsorship in Saskatchewan declined.

So back to ground zero, 2020 i went for another ietls while 7month pregnant �, i received gbas,gbos, chai, then Corona lock down.

Ending 2020 i began searching for schools and applied to different colleges, cos i had 2.2 undergrad and and MBA so i felt getting direct master was impossible�

2021 got my admission from centennial college to read project management.

1st app july 16 refused In September or so
2nd app Nov refused jan 20th
This 2 app i used Centennial admission, and Gcms notes on both occasions stated lower degree from what i currently have in masters and no job prospects in home country.

After the 1st refusal i started looking for schools for masters.The process was very very daunting, i applied to Royal road Bc and Crandall University NB

Crandall came through for me(Master in Org Management)
3rd App 1st May ppr July 25th 2022�

My patience was tested on this journey, i have already started plan b moves to Uk, that by Jan i will be on my way out,as i have 3 Admissions from uk schools in the bag for me.

Documents submitted in all 3 applications are as follows

Passport page
School certificates
Transcript
Embassy reference from my organisation
Birth certificate for me ,husband n my 3kids
National population cert for the whole family
Landed Documents
Power of attorney of my mums property
Certificate of return
Finacial docs (using mybankstatement)
LOA
Passport photo
Cv
Family photos

I had my dear friend and colleague who was with me guiding and pushing me from the get go,MO you are the MVP
I got inputs from Gms writers justmellow
Frank did a great work on my application.

Its not a journey truly for the faint hearted, perseverance is needed and eyes on the ball always,never mind what it takes especially monetery wise.
All those expecting or applying push push until u receive yours, God will crown all our efforts in Jesus name.

Where are my fellow Crandall Students
Though had to defer to May 23 as slots for September is full already.
Thank you for Nairaland Family �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Pat978: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
amr12:
As a way of giving back to this thread, This is just to inform anyone coming to Fredericton, New Brunswick in the fall of 2022. I will be available to provide a free pickup at the airport to your destination, provided you inform me ahead of time. 

Hi, If all goes well and I get my PPR before September then I would be coming to Fredricton this fall, thank you very much for your kindness✨

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by survivex: 10:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bibianna1:
Omggg I'm so happy for youu Thank God
I'm claiming mine this week

Yeah. Thank you Bibianna1.
Yours will come soonest too by the grace of God.

How have you been?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by johnstan(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
sheryff:

Great, congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Funmilayoo: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Amen
Abi2022:
Dropping it here for us going through anxiety on our application. God himself will sort us out

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
I've not been good. This visa thing is bothering me.
survivex:

How have you been?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bibianna1: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sorry did you get an email when your passport was requested? And what time was the email sent?
survivex:

How have you been?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Toceen2022: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Leyemoshood:
It's good to be back here to assist people since I got my visa last year. School and work choke for Canada. Anyone coming to British Columbia soon?
Good to see you here again... Where in BC are you?
I'm coming by August!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by SAF2K: 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
[ Thank you so much. Will send u a mail now .quote author=trustingGod post=115087670]Congrats sis!!

Please share your Telegram username so I can add you to the Crandall family Telegram group.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.