Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907596 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Calmdancer21:

I had no idea about the new portal do you have the link ?

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Use this link up here to Sign Up ��
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://ircc.canahttps://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=enda.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal/

Then use this second link to register.

I used the New Portal and got my PPR in 1 month and 26days.

I guess the New Portal is the real deal.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 6:13am On Jan 28, 2022
Calmdancer21:

Congratulations this is the type of news I like hearing you still have a lot of time to get ready too. God is good
thank you very much..

I appreciate. Your PPR also is going to drop ASAP.

Speed of light wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2022
makano:
Congrats to you buchito1

I enjoyed reading through your timeline..

Like play, Like play you applied, like play like play, you got your Visa..

Amen to your prayer, and I am glad my little contribution to your queries helped to some extent...

It has finally ended in praise...

Canada cant wait for you to explore..

Peace
Thanks a whole lot boss. I'm glad you enjoyed it wink

And yes! I'm used the New Portal. And my approval took just 1 month and 26days (First time applicant)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ruby22: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
Big Congrats to all pprs.

I would like an advice on my proposed course of study. I have a Bsc Civil Engr.(2.1) with about 9years work experience as a civil engr both design and onsite. I applied for masters(Meng) in Civil Engineering at some universities in Canada since November/December but I have not heard back from them. I have recently got admission for a graduate certificate in Project Management in a Canadian College.
I would like advice on if opting for a graduate certificate in Project Management will be favorable when applying for study visa.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:
Thanks a whole lot boss. I'm glad you enjoyed it wink

And yes! I'm used the New Portal. And my approval took just 1 month and 26days (First time applicant)
Congrats buchito1
But your application is not up to three months ( standard processing time ) before you start sending severs emails to IRCC.

@makano so is it advisable to start sending emails after one month and few days now ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by osars: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Please exactly how many months do I require to have money in the bank for proof of funds for Canada student visa? I want to put all my money in one account, so I'm asking.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gracevien(f): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022.

Pls can you share a sample of the mail you sent to the Visa offices. I applied on October 21st.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2022
gracevien:

Pls can you share a sample of the mail you sent to the Visa offices. I applied on October 21st.

Yes ma'am. Sure!

Dear Sir/Ma,

I trust this email meets you well even as you work tirelessly during these unprecedented times.
I submitted my study permit application on the 29th of April and my Upfront Medicals got updated to "PASS" on the 6th of December.

However, it's been over 2 months, and no further updates.

Principal applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

I humbly request my application be treated in order to give enough notice and time to start preparing and get ready, as I resume classes on 11th April 2022.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Yours faithfully,
$$$$$$$

Subject, use "URGENT"

Add UCI and Application Number to the SUBJECT

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2022
KellyKk:

Congrats buchito1
But your application is not up to three months ( standard processing time ) before you start sending severs emails to IRCC.

@makano so is it advisable to start sending emails after one month and few days now ?

I actually just did it with faith and joblessness.

I had no plan to send mails. Na teemenzo ginger me grin

I just reluctantly sent it and within 12hrs, I got a decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by gracevien(f): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:

Yes ma'am. Sure!

Dear Sir/Ma,

I trust this email meets you well even as you work tirelessly during these unprecedented times.
I submitted my study permit application on the 29th of April and my Upfront Medicals got updated to "PASS" on the 6th of December.

However, it's been over 2 months, and no further updates.

Principal applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

I humbly request my application be treated in order to give enough notice and time to start preparing and get ready, as I resume classes on 11th April 2022.

Thank you for your kind assistance.

Yours faithfully,
$$$$$$$

Subject, use "URGENT"

Add UCI and Application Number to the SUBJECT

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KellyKk: 9:36am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:

I actually just did it with faith and joblessness.

I had no plan to send mails. Na teemenzo ginger me grin

I just reluctantly sent it and within 12hrs, I got a decision
Okay good . But before the emails your eligibility have started right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Many thanks Makano

makano:
NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by amila20042001: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2022
Just got a mail from Niagara college that my application has not been accessed and that i have been placed on a wait-list. part of the e-mail reads
"This decision could also be based on the date of your application submission, delay in submission of academic documents, and/or current available capacity in the program.

Program : int'l business mgt

Meanwhile the program was open/available when i applied and i submitted all the required documents same day. I don't want to miss fall 2022 admission.

Gurus any advice on this?

Any affordable college i can apply to?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning guys,
Please is it too late to send a gift of deed via webform when my eligibility review has already started?

My sponsor has been depositing some money into my account since July last year for my tuition and living expenses. I finally submitted my application in November, I submitted his statements and mine also and I mentioned it in my LOE and my sponsor also mentioned it in his letter but I didn’t add a gift of deed.

Will that be an issue?

If yes, How do I get a gift of deed fast? How much? Where?

Thank you guys ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Harbioula: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2022
Please anyone who attended Houdegbe North American University. Someone close to me tried to evaluate her result through . After the school sent Transcript and it came back saying they can't verify the school. Has anyone ever came about this kind of issue. Please help

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
Thank you Makano.

makano:
NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ron5ke: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello, I did my medicals over 1 week ago and was told to come for additional test at IOM. I got a call again to come back for an update on Monday. Hope problem no dey o?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Perfectyyyyyy: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2022
You have no choice than to visit IOM again. I have recently seen lots of complaints and multiple repeated request to undertake another medical exam from those who used IOM. I think more people should embrace Qlife.

ron5ke:
Hello, I did my medicals over 1 week ago and was told to come for additional test at IOM. I got a call again to come back for an update on Monday. Hope problem no dey o?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2022
Big Congrats again Buchito. I tap into and key into your timeline. My PPR is next in Jesus name. Amen

buchito1:

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en
Use this link up here to Sign Up ��
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://ircc.canahttps://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=enda.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal/

Then use this second link to register.

I used the New Portal and got my PPR in 1 month and 26days.

I guess the New Portal is the real deal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Perfectyyyyyy: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations

buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Reference Letter from Bank
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.
Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Debsogie20(f): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2022
I applied on the 21st too
Has your eligibility started yet ??
gracevien:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tonnymexx: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Please in my next application should I use my old account I used before or should I open another new account for the study permit application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Imalaeta: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2022
PPR landed.
My son, husband and I. I have been on nairaland for some years but I did not follow this thread not until when my son's PPR was sent and our's wasn't. I was scared and while trying to get an answer, I stumbled on this thread. I submitted the application with advice from some people who are already in Canada and through YouTube videos. I am an academic staff in a Federal institution currently doing my PhD here in Nigeria but I got a fund for a year bench work at the University of Montreal, Quebec. I have been on the grant since 2019 and it was released last year.

Application submitted - October 20, 2021
Biometric- October 21, 2021
Medical request- January 6, 2022
Medical's done- January 13, 2022
Medical passed for son- January 14, 2022
PPR for son- January 18, 2022
Medical passed for parent's- January 19, 2022
PPR for me- January 25, 2022
PPR for hubby- January 26, 2022

Document's submitted:
International passports, LOE, Our appointment letters, Letter of invitation from my host, Marriage certificate, Letters of introduction from both the University's registrar and the Dean, PG School, Proof of fund, Marriage certificate, Birth certificate, BSc and MSc Certificates, CAQ approval, bench fee receipt
I so much appreciate the information I got on this thread and I have recommended so many people to join.
I have an issue, I ought to have applied for work permit but I applied for a study permit. My host just informed me that IRCC considers visiting research student on research internship as work and i may not be permitted to enter Canada without a work permit but I applied as a student. What can I do since I have already sent our passports to Lagos since the 26th January. What can I do, please help me.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by ron5ke: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Omo nawa o..it is well. Would go back there I guess cry

Perfectyyyyyy:
You have no choice than to visit IOM again. I have recently seen lots of complaints and multiple repeated request to undertake another medical exam from those who used IOM. I think more people should embrace Qlife.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2022
Hi guys

I got a mail from university of Manitoba that economics department recommended me for admission. But the faculty of graduate studies wants me to submit my degree certificate and I’ve contacted my school and they said it’s not ready.
Before the whole recommendation for admission and all, I uploaded my statement of result but it seems they don’t want it.

What do you suggest I do cos I have a deadline to submit.

My school is ready to write a letter attesting that certificate is not ready. but I don’t think they want that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Semtu(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Olanrae:
Hi guys

I got a mail from university of Manitoba that economics department recommended me for admission. But the faculty of graduate studies wants me to submit my degree certificate and I’ve contacted my school and they said it’s not ready.
Before the whole recommendation for admission and all, I uploaded my statement of result but it seems they don’t want it.

What do you suggest I do cos I have a deadline to submit.

My school is ready to write a letter attesting that certificate is not ready. but I don’t think they want that

They’ll accept a letter of degree conferral written by your school on official letterhead and duly stamped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
Toceenay:

The deed has been done already... But be prayerful not to receive a BAN.

The moment he told you he tampered with the account statement, you should have either withdrawn your application or sent a new SOA through webform and write a LOE that you notice your agent tampered with the information you gave him.

Now that you've received a procedural fairness, I'll advise you to be straight forward but with caution. Your LOE should address it that you gave your file to an agent to do your application for you, but don't say it directly that he told you he tampered with the SOA. Because it'll look like why did you continue with the application when you knew.
So, let them know you are not in charge of the application and you couldn't locate the agent since he said he submitted your application. You've been in the dark without any information from him. Try to be convincing as possible and don't give too much story that doesn't add up, so as not to complicate the issue Attach a new statement of account and if possible use MBS. Just try to convince them you'll be in charge of your application henceforth.

Pray very well, you may be lucky.
Rejected application is 100 times better than a ban
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by KRTL: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 11:25am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations to you and family for the PPR. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Imalaeta:
PPR landed.
My son, husband and I. I have been on nairaland for some years but I did not follow this thread not until when my son's PPR was sent and our's wasn't. I was scared and while trying to get an answer, I stumbled on this thread. I submitted the application with advice from some people who are already in Canada and through YouTube videos. I am an academic staff in a Federal institution currently doing my PhD here in Nigeria but I got a fund for a year bench work at the University of Montreal, Quebec. I have been on the grant since 2019 and it was released last year.

Application submitted - October 20, 2021
Biometric- October 21, 2021
Medical request- January 6, 2022
Medical's done- January 13, 2022
Medical passed for son- January 14, 2022
PPR for son- January 18, 2022
Medical passed for parent's- January 19, 2022
PPR for me- January 25, 2022
PPR for hubby- January 26, 2022

Document's submitted:
International passports, LOE, Our appointment letters, Letter of invitation from my host, Marriage certificate, Letters of introduction from both the University's registrar and the Dean, PG School, Proof of fund, Marriage certificate, Birth certificate, BSc and MSc Certificates, CAQ approval, bench fee receipt
I so much appreciate the information I got on this thread and I have recommended so many people to join.
I have an issue, I ought to have applied for work permit but I applied for a study permit. My host just informed me that IRCC considers visiting research student on research internship as work and i may not be permitted to enter Canada without a work permit but I applied as a student. What can I do since I have already sent our passports to Lagos since the 26th January. What can I do, please help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by mrprolifik: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2022
amila20042001:
Just got a mail from Niagara college that my application has not been accessed and that i have been placed on a wait-list. part of the e-mail reads
"This decision could also be based on the date of your application submission, delay in submission of academic documents, and/or current available capacity in the program.

Program : int'l business mgt

Meanwhile the program was open/available when i applied and i submitted all the required documents same day. I don't want to miss fall 2022 admission.

Gurus any advice on this?

Any affordable college i can apply to?

Thanks

Click on the link below to see colleges offering international business management programs in the Ontario province

https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/programs?q=international%20business%20management%20&page=0
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2022
KellyKk:

Okay good . But before the emails your eligibility have started right?
yes boss... It did...

I think once Eligibility don start, a decision has been made already.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by feistymikey(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning guys,
Please is it too late to send a gift of deed via webform when my eligibility review has already started?

My sponsor has been depositing some money into my account since July last year for my tuition and living expenses. I finally submitted my application in November, I submitted his statements and mine also and I mentioned it in my LOE and my sponsor also mentioned it in his letter but I didn’t add a gift of deed.

Will that be an issue?

If yes, How do I get a gift of deed fast? How much? Where?

Thank you guys ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.