Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (906761 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Divinedxtrovert:

smiley

Hello Divine. there is no specialty in defining it other than stating categorically how the huge lump sum came about and attaching documents to show proof of such sales. When land or building or whatever assets are sold, there are documents binding the buying and selling. Attach those documents and you're good to go ok

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Uchechi8691: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
Hello Uchechi8691

Before I give answers to your query, have you dropped your approval timeline with documents submitted?

You have gotten approval since November last year, and you didn't drop your timeline here..

And now you are back with more questions without giving back to this family..

Peace

Sorry sir, didn't know the procedure
Submitted my application Jan 6 2021
Did medicals May 8 2021
Got my approval Nov 29 2021
Documents submitted included

Passport page
SOP
Proof of funds (sponsorship by sibling)
Guaranteed Investment Certificate
Proof of asset as ties to home country

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
This is the 3rd or 4th time I am seeing this question from you today..

And I have answered since your 1st question, so what is with the repetition of questions ma/sir..

Upload the medical e-sheet via Webform or emails...

Peace

I did mine with IOM they called after awhile to notify me that my medicals was OK, if you have already submitted an application then you have to raise a webform to notify IRCC of this changes. by uploading the upfront medical form you were given at the end of your medicals. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
MY APPLICATION IS STILL IN PROGRESS

PLEASE WHAT BANK DEBIT CARD CAN I USE FOR VISA PAYMENT?

IT IS DECLINING GTB, ACCESS, ZENITH

PLS HELP MY FINAL PROCESS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 2:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
I am sure it was an agent that told you this..

Check my last post to your previous post...

Don't be deceived, no one 100% knows the operation of IRCC Visa officers..... Maybe the operation of UK and US Visa officers can be predictable, but not IRCC, give it to them..

Peace
Alphadynasty1:
Pls guys I want a respond from the gurus on here thanks, question is that if the VO intentions is to deny my application they wouldn’t have withheld my visa application for this long right ? And for them to still have my application, is that a good sign there is a chance I get a visa approval, cause people told me if they wanted to deny me of a visa they would have notify me in the first or second month after biometric, just wanna confirm how true is that. it might sound like a ridiculous question just a little nervous l�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello femmybet

Try Access..

Many applicants said Access bank's limit is $300, I have not confirmed it though..

So you can try Access debit Card and give us feedback..

Peace
femmybet:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dollymon: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
You are not the only one, I also applied in Oct and still waiting to hear from them. Just hope for the best.
Alphadynasty1:
I am a newbie here a silent reader, I did my biometric oct 27 2021 and still haven’t been notify for ppr, guys I just wanna know, is there anyone in the same shoe like me, and moreover even do they want to deny a particular candidate for the student visa does it take this long just curious thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
femmybet:

Try Access Visa card or Dollar prepaid card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
Hello femmybet

Try Access..

Many applicants said Access bank's limit is $300, I have not confirmed it though..

So you can try Access debit Card and give us feedback..

Peace

Sir,

Is true. have confirmed it. Used it to pay for 3 schools. CAD$120, CAD$120, and CAD$80. It all went through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Uchechi

Below are the procedures of dropping your timeline:

the date you submitted your application,
date of biometrics,
date your medical request dropped or date you did your Upfront Medicals,
Date your Medical was passed,
Date your Eligibility started,
you can put Ghost updates dates if you wish,
Date you got your approval/Original Passport request
And most importantly, the documents you submitted and what you did differently...

Approved applicant always do this to give back to the family that helped them prior to their Visa approval. Many people gain from this timelines, including the GURUS cos there might be an update information or a new thing the applicant did..

Do not forget to also drop your Landing Gist when you get to Canada..

Canada cant wait for your shine....

Peace
Uchechi8691:

Sorry sir, didn't know the procedure
Submitted my application Jan 6 2021
Did medicals May 8 2021
Got my approval Nov 29 2021

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by femmybet(f): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
ITS DECLINING OOOOO

WHAT DO I DO NOW?

Ketima:

Try Access Visa card or Dollar prepaid card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okay Ketima

Even though the moniker was asking about Visa application fee of CAD$235...

Peace
Ketima:

Sir,

Is true. have confirmed it. Used it to pay for 3 schools. CAD$120, CAD$120, and CAD$80. It all went through.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Scott99tish post

MAny thanks. Biko can u send me the link to send webform and email.

Scott99tish:
Scan and send the slip via webform and email…

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by temitopeoloyede: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Pls I have been having this issue with my study permit application. I am done uploading my documents and upon proceeding to payment it kept telling me that an error has occurred.
It’s really frustrating and I didn’t stay up to 5 minutes I don’t know why it’s showing the error. Have sent a technical report twice but no response yet.

[/quote]

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace
Chiziteremary:
Scott99tish post

MAny thanks. Biko can u send me the link to send webform and email.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Alphadynasty1: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
Hello Alphadynasty

One thing to know about Canada Visa application (study permit, Express entry) is that you must have lots of patience..

We just saw of an applicant who applied January 2021 and got PPR today, meaning his application was a year before PPR came..

Many applicants here have applied since May and have not gotten a Final Decision yet from IRCC..

A final decision will definitely come, and this does not depend on how long an application spends, I have personally seen an application that spent 14 months and still got refused and 12 months got approved, and also a month application got approved and 3 weeks application got refused, so do not make the mistake of predicting the final decision of an application by how long or how early and application is.

Like I always say, no one can categorically predict the operations of IRCC immigration/Visa officers...

Peace
thanks bro really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobe1997: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
When I started on this thread last year January, I saw good explanations on how to apply and what to do differently, without having to ask questions cos pples timelines were self explanatory and relatable. I look forward to those document list.
You could see long list of documents and use it as a case study,but now all we get to hear is ppr, date of submission or biometrics and that's it.
We should do better sha...it can really save someone from refusal.
makano:
Hello Uchechi

Below are the procedures of dropping your timeline:

the date you submitted your application,
date of biometrics,
date your medical request dropped or date you did your Upfront Medicals,
Date your Medical was passed,
Date your Eligibility started,
you can put Ghost updates dates if you wish,
Date you got your approval/Original Passport request
And most importantly, the documents you submitted and what you did differently...

Approved applicant always do this to give back to the family that helped them prior to their Visa approval. Many people gain from this timelines, including the GURUS cos there might be an update information or a new thing the applicant did..

Do not forget to also drop your Landing Gist when you get to Canada..

Canada cant wait for your shine....

Peace

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Divinedxtrovert(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ketima:

Hello Divine. there is no specialty in defining it other than stating categorically how the huge lump sum came about and attaching documents to show proof of such sales. When land or building or whatever assets are sold, there are documents binding the buying and selling. Attach those documents and you're good to go ok

Noted. Thanks alot @ketima for your detailed response. God bless you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kankanio: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
LANDING GIST

Our journey started on Saturday, January 22, 2022. We departed Port Harcourt International for Lagos. We arrived Lagos and did our Covid 19 tests the following day. The results were out same day at night. I printed all the documents I needed that night at the hotel where we lodged.

The following morning, January 24th we left the hotel and arrived at Lagos international airport at 10:00 AM. Upon entry into the terminal, we were directed to the Agricultural Quarantine Service where we declared the agricultural product in our possession. We were made to pay 2k for each of the bags containing food items. A certificate was issued.

We joined the queue for check-in, the queue was quite lengthy. I was given a yellow card for currency declaration. I got to where our bags were weighed. I had to pay N242,424 for 2 extra luggage. Those guys are not smiling. I got to know it would have been cheaper to cargo the two bags after I had paid. E pain me sha. Please try not to exceed your baggage allowance because those guys are just using this means to milk people of their hard earned money. If possible, carry things that are really essential. You will always find substitutes here.

We got to a desk where our documents were checked. They requested for the following documents - passport, ArriveCan, PCR test, Enrolment letter, copy of bio data page of passport and we were cleared. Endeavour to have at least 2 copies each of the above documents because they took one set at that desk and I was left with one set.

We proceeded to get our boarding passes. Our bags were tagged, we were cleared and given boarding passes. From there we proceeded to customs and cleared. At immigrations, our passports were stamped, the currency declaration forms were taken from us and we were cleared.

We crossed control and headed to the boarding gate. Joined the queue and our passports along our boarding passes were checked. Our carry-on luggages were checked and we went ahead to board. If you don’t have time to wait to be checked, you can “find them something” and they will let you go. Naija style �

Flight took off at about 14:25 PM and arrived Addis Ababa at 18:54 PM.

We transited to our boarding gate because the connecting time was so short. Our passports were checked. We were asked for ArriveCan and PCR test which we presented and we were cleared for boarding.

We took off from Addis Ababa at 11:25 PM made a stop at Dublin and proceeded to Toronto. At the border we used the self service and printed the declaration form. Then joined a queue to where and officer asked me series of questions; What are you here for? Who do you have in Canada, What were your purpose of previous visits to Canada? Is this the first time you’re visiting Canada for Study? Where is your School? What’s your course of study? Where will you be staying? and other questions which I gave the responses. From there she directed us to where we were given our Study permits. They asked for the correspondence letter only which we were asked to come with.

Thereafter, we proceeded to claim our bags and went for Covid-19 test since we were picked for random testing. I had already registered with Switch health so it was easier. We were given test kits for my daughters who are not vaccinated. We checked in our bags to Vancouver flight.

From there we proceeded to border control where we were cleared and proceeded to our boarding gate for onward journey to Vancouver. The check at Toronto no be play o. Our carry on bags were checked over and over again. I was almost stripped naked. Na wetin dem dey find sef? God pass dem sha. I patiently waited for them to carry out their checks since I had ample time before my next flight. They sha apologised for wasting our time.

We arrived in Vancouver at 5:02PM January 26, 2022, disembarked and went to claim our bags. The Uber app on my phone came in handy. I connected to the internet at the airport and got a taxi that took us to our destination.

We arrived safely to the glory of God. I have forgotten about all the stress I went through to be here. I can’t even remember any. I return all the glory to God.

You see Ethiopian Airlines? If you can, please avoid them. Dem carry me tour round the world, Haba!

To everyone waiting, Godspeed. Your joy shall be full.

Timeline:
Made up my mind to come on this journey - May 2021
Applied to Crandall University through a friend in June 2021 - No response till date.
Contacted @Frankrobbn1 - July 5, 2021
He applied to UCW - July 16, 2021
Offer Letter from UCW - July 22, 2021
Letter of Acceptance - July 27, 2021
Application for Visa - August 15, 2021
Approval and PPR - December 15, 2021
Sent Passport - December 15, 2021
Returned Passport - December 22, 2021
Departed Nigeria - January 24, 2022
Arrived Canada - January 25, 2022

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lotathebaby: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!
[color=#006600][/color]

I tap into this. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

Amen. Mr Frankrobbn1 , please I will.need you to assist in going through my daughter's SOP . Could you do your contact sir . God bless

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tosyne16: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I think you'll find this Instagram live happening tomorrow useful. It's specifically for international students studying in Canada. Attached is the flyer and here's the link to the Instagram page where it will hold - https://www.instagram.com/fiatmatch/

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blazetitov: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ketima:
Woow we are moving higher. All those expecting their IRCC love letters, this thread is for you. Many shall and will jump up in celebration of their PPR's.

Happy new year Ketima. Trust you doing great.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Tcrown2020(f): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=Crystal10395 post=109732336]
Here it is

https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal

https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca/signin?lang=en

May I ask what Ontario university

Thanks @Crystal10395.
It is uni Otawa. Still indet consideration sha . The tuition is quite high !

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Emmafe(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
OnyeukaO:
Please is there anyone applying to the University of Calgary I’ll love to link up so we could track our progress together.
Sent a PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by omariam: 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kankanio:
LANDING GIST

Our journey started on Saturday, January 22, 2022. We departed Port Harcourt International for Lagos. We arrived Lagos and did our Covid 19 tests the following day. The results were out same day at night. I printed all the documents I needed that night at the hotel where we lodged.
Well detailed landing gist. More blessings to u n ur family.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by matthew080: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm,but I will like to ask one question ooo
How actually do this vo's check mate the authenticity of an applicant statements,

Because I am sure banks will never reveal acct Ballance to a third party.
Pls how

Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Opsycal: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by deepwater(f): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this

if you are sure u did not request the document to be dorctored urself.
get the agent to confirm in writing what he did to those documents
thereafter get him arrested- someone needs to take responsibility.
he has threatened your life and career already with a ban for years on ur neck!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
matthew080:

Hmm,but I will like to ask one question ooo
How actually do this vo's check mate the authenticity of an applicant statements,

Because I am sure banks will never reveal acct Ballance to a third party.
Pls how

Guess you haven't heard of those called forensic experts (Experts in paper analysis, document dating, and forensic document exam)? So, be careful ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 21 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 21 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE..

Let's do it again this part 21...

PEACE

AMEEEENNNNN! BRO.
TNKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello all!

@ makano, few days ago you replied my question on applying for Masters using Graduate Certificate (PGD)
wanna ask, are you please very sure or it's just your intellect cos have been researching online about it, some are saying it's best through Bsc while some saying it is possible...

My Grad Cert will end Dec 2022, look forward By God Grace to start another program (Civil Engineering) by May(Spring) 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.