Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907570 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Omiinii: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen. When did you reapply Tee?
Teemenzo:
Grace will find me in this thread in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congrats to you buchito1

I enjoyed reading through your timeline..

Like play, Like play you applied, like play like play, you got your Visa..

Amen to your prayer, and I am glad my little contribution to your queries helped to some extent...

It has finally ended in praise...

Canada cant wait for you to explore..

Peace
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.
Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by WarriBrandChic: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

Hello @frankrobbn1, kindly check your email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Atigba: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
How can do I answer this question

There is no internship in my program.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Congrats bro, na you dey melt heart ooo. Canada will favour you. This is a true meaning of what's meant for you is surely meant for you. Congrats my oyinbo boy.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dchamps: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Congratulations. God i tap into this speed oooo chaiii
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omiinii:
Amen. When did you reapply Tee?

Hello boss, i have been trying to reach you. Check your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by stanleyawa: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
It ended in praise. Did u use UDOGU?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Select "No"
Atigba:
How can do I answer this question

There is no internship in my program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please is Driver's Licence a national identity document? How do I address this part in my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

Ameeeeen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Just click No.

Your international passport suffices.

sinorte:
Please is Driver's Licence a national identity document? How do I address this part in my application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lanrejacobcfe: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kankanio:
LANDING GIST

Our journey started on Saturday, January 22, 2022. We departed Port Harcourt International for Lagos. We arrived Lagos and did our Covid 19 tests the following day. The results were out same day at night. I printed all the documents I needed that night at the hotel where we lodged.

The following morning, January 24th we left the hotel and arrived at Lagos international airport at 10:00 AM. Upon entry into the terminal, we were directed to the Agricultural Quarantine Service where we declared the agricultural product in our possession. We were made to pay 2k for each of the bags containing food items. A certificate was issued.

We joined the queue for check-in, the queue was quite lengthy. I was given a yellow card for currency declaration. I got to where our bags were weighed. I had to pay N242,424 for 2 extra luggage. Those guys are not smiling. I got to know it would have been cheaper to cargo the two bags after I had paid. E pain me sha. Please try not to exceed your baggage allowance because those guys are just using this means to milk people of their hard earned money. If possible, carry things that are really essential. You will always find substitutes here.

We got to a desk where our documents were checked. They requested for the following documents - passport, ArriveCan, PCR test, Enrolment letter, copy of bio data page of passport and we were cleared. Endeavour to have at least 2 copies each of the above documents because they took one set at that desk and I was left with one set.

We proceeded to get our boarding passes. Our bags were tagged, we were cleared and given boarding passes. From there we proceeded to customs and cleared. At immigrations, our passports were stamped, the currency declaration forms were taken from us and we were cleared.

We crossed control and headed to the boarding gate. Joined the queue and our passports along our boarding passes were checked. Our carry-on luggages were checked and we went ahead to board. If you don’t have time to wait to be checked, you can “find them something” and they will let you go. Naija style �

Flight took off at about 14:25 PM and arrived Addis Ababa at 18:54 PM.

We transited to our boarding gate because the connecting time was so short. Our passports were checked. We were asked for ArriveCan and PCR test which we presented and we were cleared for boarding.

We took off from Addis Ababa at 11:25 PM made a stop at Dublin and proceeded to Toronto. At the border we used the self service and printed the declaration form. Then joined a queue to where and officer asked me series of questions; What are you here for? Who do you have in Canada, What were your purpose of previous visits to Canada? Is this the first time you’re visiting Canada for Study? Where is your School? What’s your course of study? Where will you be staying? and other questions which I gave the responses. From there she directed us to where we were given our Study permits. They asked for the correspondence letter only which we were asked to come with.

Thereafter, we proceeded to claim our bags and went for Covid-19 test since we were picked for random testing. I had already registered with Switch health so it was easier. We were given test kits for my daughters who are not vaccinated. We checked in our bags to Vancouver flight.

From there we proceeded to border control where we were cleared and proceeded to our boarding gate for onward journey to Vancouver. The check at Toronto no be play o. Our carry on bags were checked over and over again. I was almost stripped naked. Na wetin dem dey find sef? God pass dem sha. I patiently waited for them to carry out their checks since I had ample time before my next flight. They sha apologised for wasting our time.

We arrived in Vancouver at 5:02PM January 26, 2022, disembarked and went to claim our bags. The Uber app on my phone came in handy. I connected to the internet at the airport and got a taxi that took us to our destination.

We arrived safely to the glory of God. I have forgotten about all the stress I went through to be here. I can’t even remember any. I return all the glory to God.

You see Ethiopian Airlines? If you can, please avoid them. Dem carry me tour round the world, Haba!

To everyone waiting, Godspeed. Your joy shall be full.

Timeline:
Made up my mind to come on this journey - May 2021
Applied to Crandall University through a friend in June 2021 - No response till date.
Contacted @Frankrobbn1 - July 5, 2021
He applied to UCW - July 16, 2021
Offer Letter from UCW - July 22, 2021
Letter of Acceptance - July 27, 2021
Application for Visa - August 15, 2021
Approval and PPR - December 15, 2021
Sent Passport - December 15, 2021
Returned Passport - December 22, 2021
Departed Nigeria - January 24, 2022
Arrived Canada - January 25, 2022

Please how do I register on switch health I have heard so many people talked about it. Meanwhile do you mean with my vaccination card I will be during a mandatory COVID 19 test at the airport and when is it advisable to do it. Lastly is it advisable to come with dollars or bring card to Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jenniangel(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

Wow..... huge congratulations �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jessica50: 12:05am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

congratulations buchito

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 12:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello house

This goes to the PPR hopefuls,

when dropping approval timelines, pls indicate the portal used for your study permit visa application, if its the new portal or the regular portal most applicants are used to.

This will make us know the approvals gotten through the use of the new IRCC portal. when the success rate of the new portal is ascertain, we all should be encouraged to make use of the new portal as it gets rid of the forms.

Personally, I have not seen any approval with the new portal, so pls if you know you got approved with the new portal, kindly signify.

The use of the new portal should be encouraged in this new year and also in this new part.

It shall surely end in praise for all PPR hopefuls.

Peace.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2022
makano:
Hello house

when dropping approval timelines, pls indicate the portal used for your study permit visa application, if its the new portal or the regular portal most applicants are used to.

This will make us know the approvals gotten through the use of the new IRCC portal. when the success rate of the new portal is ascertain, we all should be encouraged to make use of the new portal as it gets rid of the forms.

Personally, I have not seen any approval with the new portal, so pls if you know you got approved with the new portal, kindly signify.

The use of the new portal should be encouraged in this new year and also in this new part.

Peace.

Buchito1 got approved with the new portal.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tracy0803409: 12:58am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=buchito1 post=109742831]

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Business ID Card

Congratulations Sir, wishing you divine blessings in Canada,Amen,I Tap into this your testimony,Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MotunrayoD: 1:05am On Jan 28, 2022
Hello, please how do I go about the police clearance. I’m based in Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by MotunrayoD: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=tracy0803409 post=109747962][/quote]

Congratulations, pls how did you get the police certificate. Did you submit via NSE?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2022
MotunrayoD:

Congratulations, pls how did you get the police certificate. Did you submit via NSE?
Is a police character certificate (PCC) needed for study permit applications? I thought they said it is not needed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HonWise(m): 2:30am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations, the waiting days could be stressinful..... 2021 to the bolded

phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
#January24th2021applicant
Family application
Primary applicant: Husband 43
Spouse (me): 37

LONG POST ALERT

You are too faithful to fail me
You are too faithful to disappoint me
You’ve proven yourself in my live
And I have to realize
You’re too faithful to fail me

You’re too loving to leave me
You’re too loving to leave me halfway
What you start
You always finish
Lord I‘ve to realize
That You’re too loving to leave

Application submitted: 24th of January 2012
Biometrics: 26th of January 2021
Upfront medicals: 19th of May 2021
Medicals updated: 20th of May 2021
I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

8th of September 2021: PPR for my husband

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HonWise(m): 2:31am On Jan 28, 2022
Congratulations

buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by HonWise(m): 3:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Welcome to Canada

Kankanio:
LANDING GIST

Our journey started on Saturday, January 22, 2022. We departed Port Harcourt International for Lagos. We arrived Lagos and did our Covid 19 tests the following day. The results were out same day at night. I printed all the documents I needed that night at the hotel where we lodged.

Arrived Canada - January 25, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EyinjuGod(f): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Business ID Card

Congrats once again and I'm really glad it ended in praise for you.
My testimony is next in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RxOtunba: 3:16am On Jan 28, 2022
It's not necessary. Explain in your SOP, let him also state all these in his sponsorship letter, and also add documents to show relationship.
prittygift114:
Hello everyone. Please I need help with this question.

I'm about to embark on my master's studies in Canada and my husband stands as my sponsor.

He will be paying for the whole four semester tuition fees. And he will also send the 10,000cad yearly expenses to my account .

With this. Do I still need to have a sponsor or submit any sponsor statement of account.

Your contributions are highly needed. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by RxOtunba: 3:38am On Jan 28, 2022
State it in your SOP and and attach docs of the transaction.
Divinedxtrovert:
Hi Future canadians cheesy,

I am not really sure how and where to explain this to the V.O. In my Study Permit application
My dad as my sponsor wants to sell a property to use the funds for POF. The amount in question is huge. How do i explain this to the V.O.? that the large inflow of money was due to this and the amount will be used for my sponsorship?

thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 5:09am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

Congratulations Buchito1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by purespikes: 5:24am On Jan 28, 2022
phummy1821:
IT'S PPR
#January24th2021applicant
Family application
Primary applicant: Husband 43
Spouse (me): 37

LONG POST ALERT

Application submitted: 24th of January 2021
Biometrics: 26th of January 2021
Upfront medicals: 19th of May 2021
Medicals updated: 20th of May 2021
I ordered 3 GCMS notes but nothing tangible was there, kept sending emails to them from time to time yet nothing.

8th of September 2021: PPR for my husband
I thought mine will come in the next days or weeks bot for where grin grin. We were happy but couldn't really celebrate it

After a year of submitting a family application and over 4 months of my husband’s approval, IRCC finally released my PPR.

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
For my husband:
All IRCC forms
SOP
Introduction letter from work
Leave approval from work
Bank statements
Admission letter
Deposit receipt
Properties documents (4)

For myself:
Introduction letter from work
SOP
Leave approval from work
Salary account
Marriage Certificate
Family pictures
Our son American birth certificate

All in all I give all the praise to Jehovah
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Business ID Card

Congratulations this is the type of news I like hearing you still have a lot of time to get ready too. God is good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 28, 2022
makano:
Hello house

Peace.
I had no idea about the new portal do you have the link ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

Viewing this topic: josephb(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 934
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.