Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (907524 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by quin9(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello people!

Please if one book appointment for upfront medicals ahead which might take like a month from that.( As the thing dEy take time cos of space) And prior to that time, IRCC eventually sends Medical Request Letter.

Hope the first appointment will not tamper with the new appointment which will be earlier cos of the request letter?

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Hello people!

Please if one book appointment for upfront medicals ahead which might take like a month from that.( As the thing dEy take time cos of space) And prior to that time, IRCC eventually sends Medical Request Letter.

Hope the first appointment will not tamper with the new appointment which will be earlier cos of the request letter?

Thanks!

You can take the request letter to the hospital as a matter of urgency as you only have 30days to get it done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dimdim49: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please, is there anyone that is expecting admission for May intake, that has not been given admission yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Use the webform to upload your medical report. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application
Choose “ add a document to your application". Upload the medical report the clinic gave you when you completed your medical.
sinorte:
Is there a way I could still upload my upfront medicals after I must have submitted my study permit application? What documents really would I be uploading? The medical test result?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by bullstriker: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
Log out and try again after a few hours. If possible, use a different browser.
temitopeoloyede:
Hello Everyone,

Pls I have been having this issue with my study permit application. I am done uploading my documents and upon proceeding to payment it kept telling me that an error has occurred.
It’s really frustrating and I didn’t stay up to 5 minutes I don’t know why it’s showing the error. Have sent a technical report twice but no response yet.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Heyy guys

I just got a mail from University of Manitoba’s graduate office that they’re pleased to inform me that economics department recommended me for admission.

Does that mean I’ve been admitted?

And then I finished with a 4.44 CGPA.

When they send the admission letter, is it possible the admission comes with funding?

Hoping to receive a response soon

Thank you guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by atiteb4: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2022
Olanrae:
Heyy guys

I just got a mail from University of Manitoba’s graduate office that they’re pleased to inform me that economics department recommended me for admission.

When they send the admission letter, is it possible the admission comes with funding?

Thank you guys
congratulations in advance. Wait till you get the admission letter, and you can check if the department or school have some funding packages that you can apply for
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by imarrpopson: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Olanrae:
Heyy guys

Thank you guys
The details of the admission and funding should be in the email sent to you. If funding isn't included, you can send an email to the admissions team or your department for funding details. But I believe the details should be in the email you received.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Olanrae(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
imarrpopson:

The details of the admission and funding should be in the email sent to you. If funding isn't included, you can send an email to the admissions team or your department for funding details. But I believe the details should be in the email you received.

Graduate studies have not sent the admission letter yet
They only sent a letter saying they’re pleased to inform me that economics department recommended me for admission and the decision has been made but they want me to upload an extra document before they send the main admission something
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thank you sir. Much appreciated.

bullstriker:
Use the webform to upload your medical report. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application
Choose “ add a document to your application". Upload the medical report the clinic gave you when you completed your medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
@Ketima, @Makano, @Frankborn
Please help with the below. I need to pay my admission deposit tomorrow.

sinorte:
I understand Unity Bank is super fast with Form A processing for payment of school fees. Please which of their branches in Lagos would you recommend?

Are there any other banks that could guarantee speedy processing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by EhischemNg: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
sinorte:

The headquarters of any bank is preferable... Find it through google and go there in person

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
I will surely testify on this thread in Jesus name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Legacyedition:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your congratulatory Messages .

PPR will go round in Jesus name.

Many people were saying they thought I am already in Canada. We gather dey naija o . Nah Judicial review make me get small experience.

I will drop the Judicial Review processes and stages later.

Thanks. God bless you all.

Congratulations .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello sinorte

I have not had an encounter with Union bank with it comes to Form A, but you can go to their Headquarters, if that would help..

I always recommend Stanbic IBTC for payment of school fees, they have fast processing of payment of school fees to schools..

Peace
sinorte:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by tobe1997: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
sinorte:
I understand Unity Bank is super fast with Form A processing for payment of school fees. Please which of their branches in Lagos would you recommend?

Are there any other banks that could guarantee speedy processing?
Unity Bank is actually faster, they did mine in 2 days...dey re really fast

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
sinorte:

Hello Sinorte,

Sorry I'm not a resident of Lagos as such can't direct you on that. Also I haven't witnessed or seen any bank whose form A takes just 24hrs. Maybe people with experience can.

What I have experienced and seen is 48hrs and is StanbicIBTC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ketima: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Atdeejay12:
Please people can I apply for school and study permit to Canada from the country which I currently reside

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thank you sir.

I suppose it would be required one opens an account with the bank before the transaction can be completed. The shortness of time may not allow for that.

makano:
Hello sinorte

I have not had an encounter with Union bank with it comes to Form A, but you can go to their Headquarters, if that would help..

I always recommend Stanbic IBTC for payment of school fees, they have fast processing of payment of school fees to schools..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Maybe I could go with Unity Bank. I have an account with them already. Did you complete the transaction in Lagos? Which of their branches?

tobe1997:

Unity Bank is actually faster, they did mine in 2 days...dey re really fast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by makano: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes you can

But you will need to work on convincing the Visa Officer as regards Home Ties and establishment in home country, except you are already a citizen in the country you reside..

Peace
Atdeejay12:
Please people can I apply for school and study permit to Canada from the country which I currently reside

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by buchito1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:
PPRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

NOVEMBER 29th Applicant!!!

OH MY LORD JESUS!!!!!

What did I do to deserve this love!!!!!

Who say God no dey!? Come tell it to my face!!!!

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

Guys I really do not know where to start from!
I'm short of words. God's just too good to fail.
I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
You can do it! Yes YOU! You can!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

I'm a FIRST TIME APPLICANT, my timeline goes thus, I used the NEW PORTAL,

Upfront Medicals - 22nd November 2021
Application Submitted - 29th November 2021
Biometrics Completed - 3rd December 2021 (updated same day)
Upfront Medicals Updated - 6th December 2021
Then the wait........................^_^
Eligibility Review Started - 25th January 2022
Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,
Correspondence Letter and PPR letter - 27th January 2022
(Basically my application took 1 month and 28days)

DOCUMENTS Submitted (APPLICANT) -
SOP
International Passport
Receipt First Semester Tution Deposit (7900 CAD)

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
Reference Letter from Bank
Affidavit of Return (Notarized)
Local Government Identification Letter
Parents and Siblings and My Birth Certificates
Reference Letter from my PPA during service
WAEC Result
Covid-19 Vaccination Card
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

SPONSORSHIP DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED -
MBS Company Account (6 MONTHS)
CAC
Registration of Business Name
Certificate of Identification Number
Sponsorship Letter (Notarized)
Affidavit of Sponsorship (Notarized)
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card
Invoices, Tellers, Receipts, of Business.

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

BTW, I'm for University Canada West, April intake.
Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.
Make i stop here. Story don too plenty! grin
Thank you again guys. God bless us all.!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

I'm still in shock cause I can't really fathom why my application was this quick or why I was just favoured, but I give God all the glory! For he alone is to be praised!

I'm happy for you bro...1month and 28 days... chaii...God is Good

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Amen�
Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by dimdim49: 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

I've been following this thread for about 4yrs now. Just observing with no plans to submit my application. Was just here for the information basically, and to read people's process (which I enjoyed doing) didn't even know I'd eventually apply.

Time came for me to apply, I was scared to the Bone! I was scared to doing it myself! My sponsor (brother) literally begged me to look for an Agent to handle my application, I was skeptical at first, but I succumbed cause I didn't want any issue or stories that touch.

I contacted an agent on this platform, he charged me 150K for admission and 250K for Visa. My sponsor agreed to pay for the first stage (admission). Las las I eventually paid 190K for only admission!!! Only school admission ohhh!!!

Then it was time for Visa Application, and I was told Visa Fee has increased to 300K. And I was like hell No!!! I no go school? Am I daft? No! I can do this shi# myself. 300K no be 300 naira.

That's how it began, took a leap of faith and decided to do and handle my Visa Process myself, and God blessed me with the GOLDEN Mail (PPR)! Guys please do this stuff yourself!
There's nobody else that cares about your application than you! You don't need any agents NAIRALAND is the real deal! NAIRALAND taught me everything I know and used to get my Approval.

Then a good man, a blessing, friend turned brother, a brother from another mother, Teemenzo (God bless you for me brother, he has always been with me from the beginning of my application) adviced me to send a mail to Abuja which I did, I eventually, reluctantly sent to everybody (London, Nairobi, Lagos, Abuja) yesterday, 26th of January just to disturb then. Lo and behold, today,

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
My Bank Statement 7 months. (I formerly had 1.6M in my account , with extra 4M as Gift Deed making it 5.6M I had in my account as at time of submission.)
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Pictures of me and Sponsor. Pictures of me and Sponsor with my family. (Both new and old)
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Landed Property's, (Sponsor has like 5 Landed property. Submitted all and their Deed of conveyance
Business ID Card

In all, it's been God. God did it for me. And he'll do it for everyone here. Cause he knows why we're here and what we're looking for.

I'd also like to use this medium to appreciate Teemenzo and EyinjuGod. God bless you guys again for everything. You were with me from the start to the end. I'm rooting for you both. My prayers aren't complete yet, till y'all get your PPR's

I also want to appreciate Makano for the series of questions of mine he answered. God bless you boss. Ketima, thank you for always assisting and encouraging everyone. You actually encouraged me to do this myself and I appreciate, Scotisshh (dunno if I got the spelling correctly) your testimony dey come. Lianna aka Rela, thank you for your encouraging email replies.
I also want to thank you all, my fellow Nairalanders for the congratulatory messages and mentions.

If I decide to reply all mentions, I might fill up 5pages of this new thread. God bless you all. I'd also be here to congratulate y'all when your turn comes. All of us go enter this Canada! That's for sure! smiley

Going for MBA Business Administration. I'm open to connecting with my fellow UCW students or anyone going to Vancouver by April.

Congratulations bro! Please, can I have your contact?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Luckydonalds(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good evening house.
My sister recently graduated from Uni with a 4.28/5.0 in English and Literary Studies.
She will like to move to Canada for greener pastures after her NYSC
What options does she have and what are her options.
She doesn't have money to sponsor herself through school there.
Please help with advice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by blessingflow: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Get a police report as an evidence that you even arrested the agent that tampered with your SOA, include the original statement of account you gave to the agent, get a letter from the bank stating that on so so so day, you actually requested for a statement of account for this purpose and it was given to you. If possible, include the agents picture, take a photo of his office, his phone number, print out the chat he sent to you about the alteration, get a letter from the NYSC stating that you were actually in camp during that period and include it, gather any evidence you can lay your hands on that will vindicate you. God is on the throne, he sees your sincerity, He will vindicate. Truth doesn't kill. My grand mother always say that if truth kills a man, thatsame truth will deliver the man. Fear not
Nowa001:
Hello everyone

I’ve been a silent reader on this forum for months now. I submitted my study permit application since May last year and I’ve been waiting on IRCC for a reply since and i just got a message from them today.

So it turned out i got procedural fairness letter this morning and i was told I submitted a fraudulent statement of account. I used my mum’s account statement which had over thirty nine million as in flow and forty one million as out follow but had a balance of three million because she had just recently purchased goods at the time. During when i wanted to submit the application, NYSC had just posted me and i needed to go to camp so my friend connected me with an agent who i sent all my documents to and paid him to help me submit the application because I didn’t want to wait till after camp before submitting so that my processing time would start counting. While in camp i was having network issues so I really couldn’t use my phone, when i was finally out of camp i saw messages from the agent telling me he had submitted but he had to improvise because my balance was low. I called him immediately and he said he edited the bank statement and increased the balance, i was really furious because i had seen on this platform people’s visa being approved with less balance, but the deed had already been done all i could do was cut ties with the agent after that.

Now i have 15 days to reply IRCC with a new statement of account and also I’m to attach a letter of explanation explaining the falsified document, please gurus in the house I’ll need help in writing the LOE and also I will appreciate any advice from the house on how to go about this

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anmama: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
buchito1:

LONGGGGGG POST ALERT!!!

SOP
International Passport

Letter Of Acceptance
Gift Deed (Notarized)
Screenshot of Gift Deed
Transcript
BSC Certificate
Police Certificate
NYSC Certificate
WAEC Result
Upfront Medical Slip
Driver's Licence
NIN Slip

CAC
Birth Certificate
NIN Slip
Driver's Licence
International Passport
Business ID Card

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by sinorte: 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please is there particular way to answer this "Tell us more about what you'll do in Canada. Include dates"?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (920)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.