Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 - Travel (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 (911983 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (920) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aamey15: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations!! Fantastic news
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Bayor65: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats man �
Dukealara:
PPR!! Finally!

It landed yesterday and the day just ran so fast. I was encouraged to apply myself from this platform and I am glad it ended in praise.

Timeline

Glorrryy!!!����Surely there’s an end and my expectation shall not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18
Because I delighted myself in the Lord, He has given me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37:4

First Application
Submitted- April 25, 2021
Biometric- April 28, 2021
Eligibility started- May 8, 2021
Requested for gcms- May 17, 2021
Medicals- May 18, 2021
Sent mail to Immigration Minister- May 25, 2021 after an MP advised.
Refused- June 3, 2021(one reason, personal asset and financial status).

I remembered I just finished a three days fasting from our regular morning prayers,Next Level Prayers. Imagine a rejection mail after praying and fasting. I was devastated.��‍♀️

Received my gcms note- June 17, 2021 stating the refusal reason which was primarily noted lump sum without explanation to the source of funds. It took me 3 to 4 months to re-apply because I was willing to put in all my best.

Second Application
Submitted- October 6, 2021
Medical updated- October 13, 2021
Eligibility started- January 4, 2021
Passport Request- February 14, 2022

I also got a mail also from Abuja because I finished them with mails last week.��

What I did differently
-I changed from a two year program to one year program, same course but different school. Explained why I changed from two years to one year because I don’t want to be away from my kids for so long.
-I changed sponsor from self-sponsor to spouse-sponsor.
-Paid first semester school fee.
-Added more personal asset for myself and my spouse both as couple and as individual.
-Re-wrote my LOE to address all the concerns noted in my gcms note.
-Added few online courses certificate that aligned with the intended program.
-I asked a lot of questions when in doubt.
-I sent my documents to few people on this journey to review before submission.

I just want to return all glory back to God almighty, the finisher of my faith and my anchor through the waiting. He said it and he brought it to pass. Thank you to my MVPs that kept encouraging me and listening to all my complaints and ranting�.You are amazing �� and I intend to keep our friendship�‍❤️‍�‍��‍❤️‍�.

I want to encourage everyone still waiting to keep holding on and keep giving thanks. The wait will be over soon and your mouth will be filled with thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mrsdoubra: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2022
Frankrobbn1:
I have been anticipating to see the end of the Part 20 thread, and it is with a great pleasure of mine to officially welcome everyone to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 21. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

As a senior member and major contributor of this platform, I take the opportunity to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I, therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 21 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 21 Grace --------------------------》100% Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread. I'm also committed to ensuring the continuity and progress of this window.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Topmc: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats... pls can you put me through. 2nd applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Mrsdoubra: 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
@frankrobbn1
Please check your inbox, i sent you a mesaage
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by technix: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2022
If it's for study permit, I would advise you don't disturb yourself about police certificate especially because you are not available

ARRIVA:
Is it possible for someone to apply for Nigeria police certificate on my behalf? As i am not available to do it myslef.

Cc: Makano, Ketima, Frankrobbn1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Teemenzo: 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Seriously, many folks here are not doing well at all.

You get PPR and you go silent on us. You can do better.

I have seen about three or four pprs today and yet just two people are here to share theirs. We can do better people. Don't just come here with your problems, come with your good news too.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Raphelchuks: 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kellart:
God is faithful
God is faithful
God is faithful

My PPR came in today

I will be dropping my timeline because I learnt alot from this group.

This is also to encourage someone that your application can get approved regarding your location i applied from UAE.

Timeline goes thus:

IELTS RESULTS
ONE YEAR TUITION RECEIPT 17,300 CAD
MY RESIDENCE ID CARD
EMPLOYMENT LETTER IN UAE
MY PERSONAL LAND DOCUMENTS
AFFIDAVIT OF RETURN LETTER FROM PARENTS
MY NGO EMPLOYMENT LETTER WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA.
DIDN'T REALLY USE ANY HOME TIES JUST MY LAND DOCUMENTS.

SPONSOR WAS MY BLOOD BROTHER.
HIS TAX CLEARANCE
BANK STATEMENT OF 80K + AUD
HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
EMPLOYMENT LETTER
SPONSORSHIP LETTER

They requested for Multiple police clearance - UAE AND NIGERIA

They also requested for my one year tuition receipt.

I guess they could not find it despite it was submitted.

To God be the Glory forever and Amen.

To everyone trusting him God will come true.

Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Butterflyita: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
It’s PPR GUYS��������

My story is long and I may not have the timeline correctly bear with me, I’ll post the second timeline because the first one I’m not sure of since the agent I used didn’t let me have access to my profile

This journey started in 2020 basically, that’s when I contacted one popular Canada agent, she’s the one that got admission for me in Crandall university, which I later regretted because the school is way expensive for a one year program but so far I reach there, every other thing will be sorted. So after I got admission I applied in February 2021 with my husband through the agent, for her services we paid over 2k cad, and we got rejected, I was dismayed after all the money spent and all, so the agent told us to try again but was now advising I apply alone, I asked her why she didn’t say this in the first place and she said she can’t tell IRCC’s decision sometimes they approve both partners, other times they disapprove, for this reapplication she was charging 1500CAD, I wasn’t having it, I was pissed after paying more than 2kCAD and was refused, I was asking for a discount and that was the last time I heard from her, meanwhile my husband was on naira land by then and came across frankrobben , that guy was just God sent, after our first consultation he pointed out mistakes made in my first application and what we would do differently this time around , he said I would have to apply alone and gave me cogent reasons, we agreed and hired him. This guy went to work, gave me a list of documents to provide, wrote a very strong SOP AND LOE, even me sef I believe and he submitted in august, guess what happened, another rejection.. see ehn at this point I was pissed because first the reason they even gave was funny, that I didn’t have career prospects at home even when I submitted a letter from my employer granting me a partially paid study leave, with an opportunity for promotion when I get back. See ehn at this point I was done, I called my husband and frank, told them I’m facing UK Abeg and I’m done, after much back and forth, Frank said madam listen I understand how frustrating this is but trust me it’ll be worth it at the end and that did it. We decided to go with JR because we were sure their reason wasn’t good at all, so we contacted a lawyer in Canada and we began the process, I asked the lawyer how long the process will take she said 3 months, surprisingly after she filed and wrote to the defense counsel stating why we were going to court and how their decision was faulty from the start, in less than 7 days they reached out to her for a settlement and reopened my file requested for updated documents , I submitted them again. They asked for medicals, I gave them and now PPR. Please if you know you submitted a strong application and they still refuse you, if you can afford it go for a JR, my experience taught me that this people don’t go through our application thoroughly, I think once they see Nigeria it’s a negative and they refuse without valid reading . Well it has ended in praise. This platform taught me a lot or my husband a lot because he was the one that introduced me to this platform and this is where we met Frank. I always look out for ppr stories and landing gist and promised myself that I’ll post mine when it happens. It’ll end in praise for all of us. Thank you

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Raphelchuks: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dukealara:
PPR!! Finally!

It landed yesterday and the day just ran so fast. I was encouraged to apply myself from this platform and I am glad it ended in praise.

Timeline

Glorrryy!!!����Surely there’s an end and my expectation shall not be cut off. Proverbs 23:18
Because I delighted myself in the Lord, He has given me the desires of my heart. Psalms 37:4

First Application
Medicals- May 18, 2021

I remembered I just finished a three days fasting from our regular morning prayers,Next Level Prayers. Imagine a rejection mail after praying and fasting. I was devastated.��‍♀️

Received my gcms note- June 17, 2021 stating the refusal reason which was primarily noted lump sum without explanation to the source of funds. It took me 3 to 4 months to re-apply because I was willing to put in all my best.

Second Application

I also got a mail also from Abuja because I finished them with mails last week.��

What I did differently
-I changed from a two year program to one year program, same course but different school. Explained why I changed from two years to one year because I don’t want to be away from my kids for so long.
-Added more personal asset for myself and my spouse both as couple and as individual.

I just want to return all glory back to God almighty, the finisher of my faith and my anchor through the waiting. He said it and he brought it to pass. Thank you to my MVPs that kept encouraging me and listening to all my complaints and ranting�.You are amazing �� and I intend to keep our friendship�‍❤️‍�‍��‍❤️‍�.

I want to encourage everyone still waiting to keep holding on and keep giving thanks. The wait will be over soon and your mouth will be filled with thanksgiving.
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hubmon360:

Have your eligibility review started??

Not yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please, do they allow bags inside at IOM ikeja?

Just school bag...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Taiyejenny(f): 6:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
@Beautifulsoul21 york uni canada …. Rate was $419 access bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Davidbanky(m): 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
emmalextemtop:
Please, do they allow bags inside at IOM ikeja?

Just school bag...

Yes
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
Please, I have a couple of questions for those attending Algonquin College.

1. How long does it take to get LOA after application?

2. Is one required to pay tuition before receiving the unconditional LOA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Alchemist01: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello Guys,

For people based in Canada, what is the easiest way to send money from your Nigerian bank account to your Canadian bank account and from your Canadian bank account to your Nigerian bank account with ease and reasonable transaction charge??

I use Scotia Bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Demmy10: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
Please, I have a couple of questions for those attending Algonquin College.

1. How long does it take to get LOA after application?

2. Is one required to pay tuition before receiving the unconditional LOA?

I think 4-6 weeks....
There's always a 30 days deadline to pay 1st semester tuition...

I am not attending Algonquin college, so you can wait for other answers...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ann6611: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

The best course for your background is PGC/Advanced fast track diploma in Biotechnology at Centennial College.

It will end in praise

Many thanks for all you do @Frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Lekiboboe: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ann6611:
Greetings to all the gurus in the house and to everyone keeping this thread relevant. I have been a silent ready and I am now ready to explore the study option.

I have HND in Science Laboratory Technology (Biology / Microbiology). Please I need suggestion of programs in my area in colleges since HND are not admitted to master's program in Canada. I have been making personal search and my nursing option seems not to be working.
I will appreciate suggestions. @Lekiboboe and other gurus please help.
Thanks and God bless you all.

Check the programs below they have traces and application of Microbiology in them, take your time to check the Courses (subjects) of each programs so you can know which suites you based on your Biology/MICROBIOLOGY BACKGROUND

- PG. Cert, food safety and Quality Assurance – food Processing
Conestoga College, Ontario

- PG. Cert, Operations Leadership in food Manufacturing

- PG. Cert, Quality Assurance – Manufacturing and Management
Sheridan College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Advanced Manufacturing Management

- PG. Cert, Environmental Control

- PG. Cert, Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment (EMPD)
Cambrian College, Ontario

- PG. Cert, Environmental Management & Assessment
Algonquin College, Ontario

Niagara College, Ontario

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by pumpernickle: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
[quote author=Alchemist01 post=110255896]Hello Guys,

For people based in Canada, what is the easiest way to send money from your Nigerian bank account to your Canadian bank account and from your Canadian bank account to your Nigerian bank account with ease and reasonable transaction charge??

I think standard chartered has international transfer options
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello Dukealara, Congrats to you really appreciate your resilience. May the land favor you. First question: In your case what was considered as a lump sum in your application.

Secondly, why did you switch from self sponsor to spouse sponsor. Was about the earnings. Any other reason, please educate us

Congrats once again.

Dukealara:
PPR!! Finally!

Timeline

First Application
Medicals- May 18, 2021

Second Application

What I did differently

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Onlinedoctor: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
True talk my brother
Teemenzo:
Seriously, many folks here are not doing well at all.

You get PPR and you go silent on us. You can do better.

I have seen about three or four pprs today and yet just two people are here to share theirs. We can do better people. Don't just come here with your problems, come with your good news too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Ann6611: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2022
Lekiboboe:

Check the programs below they have traces and application of Microbiology in them, take your time to check the Courses (subjects) of each programs so you can know which suites you based on your Biology/MICROBIOLOGY BACKGROUND

- PG. Cert, food safety and Quality Assurance – food Processing

- PG. Cert, Operations Leadership in food Manufacturing

- PG. Cert, Quality Assurance – Manufacturing and Management

PG. Cert, Advanced Manufacturing Management

- PG. Cert, Environmental Control

- PG. Cert, Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment (EMPD)
Cambrian College, Ontario

Algonquin College, Ontario

Niagara College, Ontario

Good luck!!!

God bless you for all you do. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2022
Yes, there were lump sums from her siblings which were explained. Her siblings even wrote confirming they were supporting her with amounts sent into her account.

Legacyedition:

Any lumpsum ?. Estimate of total proof of funds submitted.

Source of funds well explained?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Baphil: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hello everyone, please a friend's application was refused on this reason • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What do you advise she should do.
Is a judicial review in view?
If yes, what is the process like?

Thank you![/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Kellart: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Good evening

My visa got approved today and my timeline has been done here... ( kellart )

Would like to know if I can defer my Admission if I am not ready to travel after my visa stamp...

Was supposed to resume may, and I will like to defer till September

Pls your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Jacklens: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Frankrobbn1:

@Frankrobbn1
1. The kids are aged 10+; 9+; 6
2. Funds flows per month (Salary and allowance)
3. Sufficient assets evidence available.

How old are your kids? A family application together with your wife's application package is obtainable. You need to show evidence of adequate unencumbered funds and assets back home that would compel your return home after studies.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Chiziteremary: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congrats. May the land of Canada favour u. Mine is next in Jesus name.

Butterflyita:
It’s PPR GUYS��������

My story is long and I may not have the timeline correctly bear with me, I’ll post the second timeline because the first one I’m not sure of since the agent I used didn’t let me have access to my profile

This journey started in 2020 basically, that’s when I contacted one popular Canada agent, she’s the one that got admission for me in Crandall university, which I later regretted because the school is way expensive for a one year program but so far I reach there, every other thing will be sorted. So after I got admission I applied in February 2021 with my husband through the agent, for her services we paid over 2k cad, and we got rejected, I was dismayed after all the money spent and all, so the agent told us to try again but was now advising I apply alone, I asked her why she didn’t say this in the first place and she said she can’t tell IRCC’s decision sometimes they approve both partners, other times they disapprove, for this reapplication she was charging 1500CAD, I wasn’t having it, I was pissed after paying more than 2kCAD and was refused, I was asking for a discount and that was the last time I heard from her, meanwhile my husband was on naira land by then and came across frankrobben , that guy was just God sent, after our first consultation he pointed out mistakes made in my first application and what we would do differently this time around , he said I would have to apply alone and gave me cogent reasons, we agreed and hired him. This guy went to work, gave me a list of documents to provide, wrote a very strong SOP AND LOE, even me sef I believe and he submitted in august, guess what happened, another rejection.. see ehn at this point I was pissed because first the reason they even gave was funny, that I didn’t have career prospects at home even when I submitted a letter from my employer granting me a partially paid study leave, with an opportunity for promotion when I get back. See ehn at this point I was done, I called my husband and frank, told them I’m facing UK Abeg and I’m done, after much back and forth, Frank said madam listen I understand how frustrating this is but trust me it’ll be worth it at the end and that did it. We decided to go with JR because we were sure their reason wasn’t good at all, so we contacted a lawyer in Canada and we began the process, I asked the lawyer how long the process will take she said 3 months, surprisingly after she filed and wrote to the defense counsel stating why we were going to court and how their decision was faulty from the start, in less than 7 days they reached out to her for a settlement and reopened my file requested for updated documents , I submitted them again. They asked for medicals, I gave them and now PPR. Please if you know you submitted a strong application and they still refuse you, if you can afford it go for a JR, my experience taught me that this people don’t go through our application thoroughly, I think once they see Nigeria it’s a negative and they refuse without valid reading . Well it has ended in praise. This platform taught me a lot or my husband a lot because he was the one that introduced me to this platform and this is where we met Frank. I always look out for ppr stories and landing gist and promised myself that I’ll post mine when it happens. It’ll end in praise for all of us. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by emmalextemtop: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2022
Demmy10:

I think 4-6 weeks....
There's always a 30 days deadline to pay 1st semester tuition...

I am not attending Algonquin college, so you can wait for other answers...

No; you don't need to pay anything to get your full offer unless there are slight academic issues on your Transcript which i doubt as a Nigerian Graduate.

You will be issued your full letter of acceptance if you pass the admission processes/requirement's but to take hold/maintain/secure that seat of admission in your program, then you have to pay the stipulated tution fee within a month and to also show commitment... mostly first semester fee for a start.

Nagode!
It will end in praise for us all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Anon123: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Baphil:
Hello everyone, please a friend's application was refused on this reason • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

What do you advise she should do.
Is a judicial review in view?
If yes, what is the process like?

Thank you!
Sorry for the denial. Please advise your friend to order for his/her gcms note. This is give him/her better explanation as to why the VO denied him/her on the basis of finance. I will also advise you encourage your friend to join this thread for better guidance.

Judicial review is not cheap o!! with no guarantees.

Who was your friend sponsor?
Did your friend demonstrate his/her relationship with the sponsor?
Did you friend include source of income of the sponsor?
Did your friend include his/her own bank statement?
Did your friend include source of his or her source of income?
Did you friend pay her tuition or a deposit?
Were there lump sums in the accounts and were there explanations to them attached to the application and proof like receipts, gift deed etc?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by Nelson2k: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
Congratulations brother, please you applied from UAE right? Are you a permanent resident?

Kellart:
God is faithful
God is faithful
God is faithful

My PPR came in today

I will be dropping my timeline because I learnt alot from this group.

This is also to encourage someone that your application can get approved regarding your location i applied from UAE.

Timeline goes thus:

IELTS RESULTS
ONE YEAR TUITION RECEIPT 17,300 CAD
MY RESIDENCE ID CARD
EMPLOYMENT LETTER IN UAE
MY PERSONAL LAND DOCUMENTS
AFFIDAVIT OF RETURN LETTER FROM PARENTS
MY NGO EMPLOYMENT LETTER WHEN I WAS IN NIGERIA.
DIDN'T REALLY USE ANY HOME TIES JUST MY LAND DOCUMENTS.

SPONSOR WAS MY BLOOD BROTHER.
HIS TAX CLEARANCE
BANK STATEMENT OF 80K + AUD
HIS INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
EMPLOYMENT LETTER
SPONSORSHIP LETTER

They requested for Multiple police clearance - UAE AND NIGERIA

They also requested for my one year tuition receipt.

I guess they could not find it despite it was submitted.

To God be the Glory forever and Amen.

To everyone trusting him God will come true.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 by aamey15: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hi please i send you a PM. Thank you
amiecandie:

You can send an email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (920)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.