Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike (346 Views)

What Happened When I Tell Women I Want To F..ck / I'm Scared Of Marriage Because Of The Married Women I Dated. / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
If you go through my threads mostly you may assume I’m a misogynistic psychopath who hates women but you’re very WRONG! I have been a victim of terrible women who traumatized me and most often when I see the signs of such women I get so angry.

As a teenager I was raped by a girl for two years, I had to grow up to understand the damage she did because she led me into addictions I’m still struggling with till today. All that happened because she was a lose girl who made me see the worst in women. Luckily I was a church boy growing up, so I had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing women I have ever seen. Women who went to school, had jobs, weren’t cheap or desperate..women you had to chase for months to even see their laps.

The thing is in my brain, I hate unnecessary admiration from those skimpy dressed women because it triggers the trauma in my head, I go wan mad! You have no idea what that rape did to me and how it has affected my life.

I value women who aren’t desperate, cheap and slutty in nature. I presently have a thing for a girl who I just met, very descent and you couldn’t see her laps even if her life depended on it. I value her and she makes me see the beauty in a woman.

I’m not a bully, troll or woman hater, I’m a victim of cheap women who damaged me as a kid so next time you see my post, understand the person behind it before you comment.
Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by OloshoMan: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Waiting for Fernandez who always think from her watery guts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
OloshoMan:
Waiting for Fernandez who always think from her watery guts

Lol dat one na dead guy, I have never seen a guy as boring and dull like that guy

1 Like

Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by Boogyman557: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Well pretty kid you don't deserve to be raped and no one deserves to be raped but you saying things like "if a woman stares at a man and anything happens to her she should take it that way is quite a wrong statement.."

You insulting a woman probably your neighbor who was staring at you ..you embarrassed her and her husband and still come in here to boast about it calling her a hoe is very wrong..look you ain't the only boy with a problem..if others on here tell you what they've gone through you gonna understand..
We've all been through crazy things in life but we don't allow it control our life and emotions going to the extent of coming online and generalising..

You are free to insult me if you so wish if that makes you feel ok..never let your past influence the way you interact and deal with people..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Well pretty kid you don't deserve to be raped and no one deserves to be raped but you saying things like "if a woman stares at a man and anything happens to her she should take it that way is quite a wrong statement.."

You insulting a woman probably your neighbor who was staring at you ..you embarrassed her and her husband and still come in here to boast about it calling her a hoe is very wrong..look you ain't the only boy with a problem..if others on here tell you what they've gone through you gonna understand..
We've all been through crazy things in life but we don't allow it control our life and emotions going to the extent of coming online and generalising..

You are free to insult me if you so wish if that makes you feel ok..never let your past influence the way you interact and deal with people..

Respectful opinion, I can respect that. It’s okay, all is forgiven. Let love lead. We good bro.
Re: A Better Understanding Of The Type Of Women I Dislike by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
Prettydevil:
If you go through my threads mostly you may assume I’m a misogynistic psychopath who hates women but you’re very WRONG! I have been a victim of terrible women who traumatized me and most often when I see the signs of such women I get so angry.

As a teenager I was raped by a girl for two years, I had to grow up to understand the damage she did because she led me into addictions I’m still struggling with till today. All that happened because she was a lose girl who made me see the worst in women. Luckily I was a church boy growing up, so I had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing women I have ever seen. Women who went to school, had jobs, weren’t cheap or desperate..women you had to chase for months to even see their laps.

The thing is in my brain, I hate unnecessary admiration from those skimpy dressed women because it triggers the trauma in my head, I go wan mad! You have no idea what that rape did to me and how it has affected my life.

I value women who aren’t desperate, cheap and slutty in nature. I presently have a thing for a girl who I just met, very descent and you couldn’t see her laps even if her life depended on it. I value her and she makes me see the beauty in a woman.

I’m not a bully, troll or woman hater, I’m a victim of cheap women who damaged me as a kid so next time you see my post, understand the person behind it before you comment.
U are still living in ur past. Unfortunately, it is ruining present and would ruin ur future if u continue.

(1) (Reply)

Best Caption Wins #1000 Recharge Card ! / Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation. / 5 Rights Of A Girlfriend No Boyfriend Should Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.