Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine (44251 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by planetx: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
sukkot:
let me tell you exactly what happened. your brother a negro had the gall to complain to a white man about how dirty a room is. so they waited for him till it was dark. then with the extra key they snuck into his room and strangled the negro

these are just speculations grin

ukraine is well known for killing negros. another negro was thrown off a boat into the river. naija guy. he drowned
Where have you been all this time, abi you dey inside UK prison.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by teemonk(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Do you know that this dangerous vaxx can cause heart failure sef... The autopsy will tell anyways.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by dlordy100: 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Rofeeha Agboluaje

https://twitter.com/Ladyinyellow__/status/1486295246786936836?t=hFCKJZibfG5aMRBmLDTnJw&s=08
Rip to him... Seriously this hostel Nigerian hostels are better of... How can one stay in such damn
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Isaacpromise1(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Personally, I always advice if anyone wants to travel out of the country , you should always remember that you are a black man and you don’t have all the luxury to fairness, and equal treatment … for studies or work, just choose either USA, Canada or Uk … as much as there is racism in these countries too, you still have a better chance for survival and getting justice when the need arises compared to Asia, North Africa, Europe etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by planetx: 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ukraine is a very poor oyinbo country. Know this and dissuade your mind of the notion that all oyinbo countries are rich. The black man needs a mental revolution not a physical one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by lereinter(m): 8:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Horrific

Did he win a scholarship to such school?

The worst has happened, I pray the nigeria embassy do justice to the matter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Abujaexpress: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
The person that arranged that poor accommodation should be interrogated seriously

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Theophinio(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

no bros they are East and not doing well bro...the only eastern European country doing well is turkey,a little above average.. Like I said before others are not poor but are not rich either. Standard of living in Poland, Hungary and Bulgaria is ok but their citizens are not rich.

Bros Turkey �� no join at all

I was there

Poland �� and Hungary are far superior to Turkey

But all of the above are not a rich nation
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Justice4Toto: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

What of Russia?

Russia is better but you must live in Moscow only
If you live in other provinces skin head boys will kill you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Justkatty(f): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Reading this alone was touching �� imagine the pains the family is going through now
May God console you people especially your mom and may his soul rest in peace
Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Neddstark: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Please who are Lovals?

Oops locals
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by QTCL(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
Seeing the pictured of the accommodation offered to you brother,I can say that the school and agents are working hand in hand to scam novice Nigerians as a cartel.i assume an argument broke out and something drastic might have happened to ur brother.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by uneeking(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
My heartfelt condolences to the family of this young man. May his soul rest in peace. Meanwhile, I think the family should contact the Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine for further information on this case. Usually, the Nigerian Students Union there must have waded into the matter and reported to the Embassy. The Embassy's website is at http://nigeriaembassykyiv.com.ua/ and there are phone numbers there through which one can reach them. They can also be reached at https://www.embassypages.com/nigeria-embassy-kiev-ukraine.
They can equally contact the Nigerian Students Union in Kharkov which is another city in Ukraine on their facebook site at https://web.facebook.com/nsuk.unity/?_rdc=1&_rdr.
I hope this helps.
My condolences once more.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by AgreatMan: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:
If not for our yeye education system, why will you leave Nigerian Universities, including private universities here to go study in a polytechnic in Ukraine?

I beg to differ. There r lots of schools here he could have attended that's way better than that shit hole Polytechnic he went to. Stop cussng out your country wrongly just to pass a point
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by DominionGreat: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
seborrhic:

I am sorry to type this but your educational level should be higher than this.
How would you feel relating the sudden death of someone that just entered a country less than 24hrs ago to the parents if you were the liason officer?
So once you hear the news the next hour you would pick a phone and call the parents that their son that just landed in a country died an hour ago?
Please you people should sometimes reason like educated people.
Even if it was a case of homicide,nothing,absolutely nothing in that report,is pointing to it;unless new information is got that is not known to we the reading public yet.

People that are quick to point out how educated people should think and act are actually educated but not learned .The fact you went to school doesn't make you learned...You sound like a proper dummy and I shouldn't be quoting you .I feel I am wasting my time replying you..

The points you raised are so dumb and baseless..How can you reason like this in this modern time?

The Liaison officer doesn't give a Bleep about the family feelings. Breaking the news to them is a no big deal to him except he is either the murderer or an accomplice or trying to cover up for the institution...

Go get a life bro .you are too dumb to think out of the box...very confined to your wack reasoning and level of education..
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Neddstark: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
planetx:
It has nothing to do with our educational system but a desperation by parents to say their child is studying in oyinbo country even if it is Ukraine.

So much sense in this. One woman that runs beer business in my former area, hustle herself and male friends to send her pikin to Europe to study. When i hear say na Northern Cyprus the daughter go, i just know say las las, na runs the babe go do to make ends meet for there. Stupid choices.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Lokojatoofar: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Organ harvesters are plenty in eastern europe. Better to stay in Nigeria than to go and die in a land where they dont see you as human enough to exist on earth.
Ukrain of all places? That god forsaken shit hole. Its well o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Yankee101: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Avoid Eastern Europe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Testimony1988(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
If that's the apartment he was given, I rather stay in Nigeria than school there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Chuksyno(m): 10:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tumbulum:
Probably died of cold.
Rest in peace young man.
exactly my thought. The guy must have freezed to death because snow in eastern Europe no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by psalmylee(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This is really sad.

That's why no matter how bad naija get, I will still prefer to stay in my country than go to some country where they will treat me like second class human being and my safety won't be guaranteed.

Sorry for your loss bro, it's especially painful seeing there is nothing you can do
so your safety here is guaranteed abii...I hail u Mr guarantor
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
DominionGreat:
There is something fishy... I believe your brother was murdered..

But I cannot ascertain the motive behind the murder.

Write to Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine..let them request for autopsy and know exactly what went wrong.. Also let thorough investigation by independent investigator be carried out

R I.P to him and my condolences to you and your household
Lol, it's like you've never dealt with a Nigerian Embassy abroad.
Even when you're there in person they don't take you serious.
Writing to the Nigerian Embassy will not get anything except you're influential or the issue is heavily backed up by social media.
Also 90% of people who work for Nigerian embassies are severely corrupt and inhumane.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Miller232:
Na Ukraine be this?? [b]My room for ilorin sef fine pass this [/b]RIP to the guy
God will comfort the family
You don make me laugh for this soulful thread.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
nickyj19:
rip to the dead which one come be

#ukraine #ukrainianembassy #Justice #blacklivesmatter
#muslims [b]na only Muslim dey di[/b]e undecided
Lol
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by 1Sharon(f): 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
So happy I left that shithole!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Habib101: 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Is this a hostel or prison, even u.s prison no reach this ugliness
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Princewill1(m): 1:17am On Jan 27, 2022
LaRosa01:
Nigerian educational system did nothing to you, rather it is the slave mentality that has caused him his life, that polythetic would charger higher than a private university in Nigeria, the plane ticket would have bought him a car in Nigeria and cost of accommodation would have rented him a duplex in Nigeria. but you know i must travel. when we keep advising Nigeria is better than 60% of the world una no go hear.
Another one gone, very soon they would start insulting the embassy

I agree with you. Na Japa mentality in Nigeria caused this. My people suffer for lack of knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Bimpe29: 2:34am On Jan 27, 2022
That was pathetically sorrowful.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Origin(f): 5:39am On Jan 27, 2022
Hope it is not a scam.....

Why would the autopsy be done without parent's consent and at that speed....

Hope it's not black market for body parts.... There is a huge black market for internal organs in the world today and NO ONE is safe in ANY COUNTRY.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by mecussey(m): 5:46am On Jan 27, 2022
WiszyFraud:
What the fxxck is this? angry

i Hope the too many vaccines didn’t end his life.. This must be so painful for the family to bear embarassed

On the other hand, being rich can sometimes contribute to our grieve in this life...because if they weren’t wealthy, he would probably be in one of the Naija schools, and somehow, this would have been avoided.

I tell u, i just dey reason this thing. After paying so much in the name of schooling in Europe, see what they got. E no go better for buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Apeh217(m): 6:17am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
See apartment be like slum
All these eastern europe self

May his soul rest in peace

Eastern europe way like racism.....Georgia and Ukraine
Eastern europe nor be for children...na strong men dey enter that country...strong men like we keyboard warriors...even turkey self nor be for children
Those country dey behave like Russia...na for key board warriors

Keyboard warriors are like: Darling my contract here in Ukraine didn't go well as planned due to the high crime rate and difficult environment...so I need 50,000 dollars to hasten it up.

can we talk on what's app? 08064026506

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash / Students Who Do These 5 Things Will Succeed Academically - INFOGRAPHIC / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.