Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine (44288 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad / Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by ufotunang: 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
So this is Ukraine....it looks bad
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by seborrhic: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
DominionGreat:

So why was the Liaison officer refusing to take his calls?
I am sorry to type this but your educational level should be higher than this.
How would you feel relating the sudden death of someone that just entered a country less than 24hrs ago to the parents if you were the liason officer?
So once you hear the news the next hour you would pick a phone and call the parents that their son that just landed in a country died an hour ago?
Please you people should sometimes reason like educated people.
Even if it was a case of homicide,nothing,absolutely nothing in that report,is pointing to it;unless new information is got that is not known to we the reading public yet.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by FLYFIRE(m): 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
May he rest in peace. Ukraine has gone sky-high in ICT & its administered by Polytechnics for those questioning the school. Its unfortunate, may God console the family
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Abeos(m): 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
'Heater was effective' Most likely froze to death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
RIP
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
When you want to leave Nigeria, go to countries that respect human rights. I pray God consoles this family in Jesus Christ name Amen
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by buJu234: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Though very sad story.. that Nigeria has lost another youth with a bright future..

This story shouldn't discourage those that still what to further their studies abroad.. just learn from his mistakes..

Please note that countries of the Northern hemisphere from Portugal upward are always cold and worst during the winter season...

To avoid hypothermia..

Go fully prepared.. lodge into a 5 star hotel in the first 1-2wks.. while meeting ur school professors or lecturers for guidance on how to settle into the community.
They can b very helpful..

Avoid agent..plx

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by babyfaceafrica: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lindajames1010:

The polytechnic you mentioned are top notched they deserved to be more than just polytechnic

Either way I will not do it
Why will someone go to polytechnic in Ukraine? how na? Ukraine na country?.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by babyfaceafrica: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
jaxxy:

What of Russia?
Russia is a little better, but make people try to avoid Eastern European countries abeg. If una won travel make we try dey go better country.. Ukraine bawo? Not even university, Poly? I Chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by babyfaceafrica: 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Neddstark:

They will never hear. One church girl I know here is in Northern Cyprus doing runz with lovals and yahoo boys to survive.
Please who are Lovals?
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Boscolo: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
The fact that it bears the name Polytechnic doesn't mean it is the same as Polytechnic in Nigeria , some award degree up to PhD .
So, if I attend an Institute of Tech in Ireland or Polytechnic in Finland does that make my degree inferior to Nigeria degree. Oga, the school is mot the problem, the problem is our ambassadors: a lot of them are clueless because they were appointed as "paddy-paddy" not on merit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Lindajames1010: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
I tire o
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by chinebu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Rofeeha Agboluaje

https://twitter.com/Ladyinyellow__/status/1486295246786936836?t=hFCKJZibfG5aMRBmLDTnJw&s=08
Its so painful. Sorry for your loss. When did he take the final dose of the vaccine?
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by mastermaestro(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
LaRosa01:
Nigerian educational system did nothing to you, rather it is the slave mentality that has caused him his life, that polythetic would charger higher than a private university in Nigeria, the plane ticket would have bought him a car in Nigeria and cost of accommodation would have rented him a duplex in Nigeria. but you know i must travel. when we keep advising Nigeria is better than 60% of the world una no go hear.
Another one gone, very soon they would start insulting the embassy

I totally agree with you. Dude would have been balling in a Nigerian university now.

They will never hear!
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by vikstandon(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
I pray is not international organ harvester syndicate that you call liaison officer. That business is on the increase.
How can they be hiding his dead body pictures...
My mind tells me the picture they took was his trance like state picture which he has been artificially induced into.
You guys should act fast and reach out to Embassy and access all channels possible.
There is short of organs internationally...so the business is lucrative...Europe commit such crime to humanity on a large scale.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by toprealman: 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
What the fxxck is this? angry

i Hope the too many vaccines didn’t end his life.. This must be so painful for the family to bear embarassed

On the other hand, being rich can sometimes contribute to our grieve in this life...because if they weren’t wealthy, he would probably be in one of the Naija schools, and somehow, this would have been avoided.
You don't have to be rich, all you need is information. Are you aware you can apply to schools and be admitted with a tuition fee waiver....etc
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by mastermaestro(m): 7:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
DominionGreat:

So why was the Liaison officer refusing to take his calls?

Why won't the school authority reach out to the family immediately the incidence occured?

They are trying to find a proper story to sell and look for ways to corroborate their story...

So bro take a chill pill.. Dude was murdered no cap

He is a Nigerian, not from a first world country. Nobody really cares! Read the handwriting on the wall. You earn respect! A functional embassy would have been in the know by now. Alas! Alas! Alas! Silence from all angles. It is even the deceased’s loved ones who frantically reaching out to the school.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Raph82(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Patrictemmy:

Yea you are really right my brother upon all the universities in Nigeria how can one run onto a polytechnic not even a university...
So sad, maybe his gentle soul rest in peace.
It is Lviv Polytechinc National University, I think it awards Barchelor degrees, not Hnd or Nd whatever, I know of a Benue guy that graduated from the school sometimes ago. The fact that an institution bears polytechnic does not mean it's Hnd awarding institution, particularly in Europe. Ukraine doesn't award ND & HND. The guy probably died of cold or covax, autopsy will be a better indicator, may his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Shakur86(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is very disturbing ☹️. If we have a government, this is the time they act. This young man went to study and he paid his fees.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by dingbang(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
I dey tell person say if them dey mention countries, make dem no mention ukraine as na rubbish place e be.. Nigeria even better pass am. Two countries i cant even visit sef. You see ukraine and Cyprus.. Taah.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by frog12: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
travel down there immediately

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by TheKingsmann(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:
If not for our yeye education system, why will you leave Nigerian Universities, including private universities here to go study in a polytechnic in Ukraine?
The ting tire me, especially in a third world country like Ukraine
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Badonasty(m): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
How this one take different from Nigerian polytechnics
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by planetx: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:
If not for our yeye education system, why will you leave Nigerian Universities, including private universities here to go study in a polytechnic in Ukraine?
It has nothing to do with our educational system, but a desperation by parents to say their child is studying in oyinbo country even if it is Ukraine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by usagee36: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
I rather live in Nigeria than die in Ukraine. Look how dirty that apartment is. RIP bruh!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by sharone21(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Only God knows what actually killed him.

Even change of weather from warm to cold( winter period) without adequate heater is death sentence

Ordinary close by Cameroon, if u don't cover up now( and throughout the year), just hit the hospital to treat pneumonia because of its cooler weather.

Polytechnic doesn't mean HND only or 'lesser', in fact I think last year, a lot of Chinese institutions chose to bear Polytechnic.

RIP to the young soul
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Basher8583: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!
See the carpet floor, even our hostel for here no cast like dat.

U don go rest be dat,

If no be sey I get mama, I for don tell boys to use me do carnival meat for street

See them ...

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by GistFullGround: 7:35pm On Jan 26, 2022

Contact ABIKE DABIRI for help!

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Mamijoh(f): 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Thylord:
So people still day go school for Ukraine of all places.mtchweeew.ukraine polytechnic for that matter.

Abeg make una see una next presido.
The commander in chief of every every.

Lord have mercy on this country.
Amen in Jesus name. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by amazingspiderma: 7:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ordination UK you can't survive without heating. Talk more of Ukraine.

Winter is never the best time to travel abroad. The weather is a Total shock to anyone who has no experience.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by planetx: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tumbulum:
Probably died of cold.
Rest in peace young man.
Cold don't kill you like that not like he was outside and exposed for a long time. Either the Covid vaccine caused a deadly reaction or he was murdered by those racist Ukrainians, this is not the first Nigerian student to die mysteriously in that country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by babyfaceafrica: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
Boscolo:

The fact that it bears the name Polytechnic doesn't mean it is the same as Polytechnic in Nigeria , some award degree up to PhD .
So, if I attend an Institute of Tech in Ireland or Polytechnic in Finland does that make my degree inferior to Nigeria degree. Oga, the school is mot the problem, the problem is our ambassadors: a lot of them are clueless because they were appointed as "paddy-paddy" not on merit
The country and school is a problem abeg. If person won chop meat, let him chop better meat, not bone.. Ukraine is one of the poorest country in Europe. In fact most statistics put it 1st, 2nd and third

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eight Highest-Paying Courses In Nigeria / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.