Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine (44255 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by christistruth01: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
I heard there are racist attacks in Ukraine that the Authorities try to Cover up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by perdollar(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Russians av started.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by mukthar2000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Madam Abike were are u Nigerians need ur explanation on this issue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by marsup: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Demand for an autopsy. Reach out to the Nigerian community in Ukraine, if there's any.
It could be hypothermia.
Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by TenOverTen111(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Haba!
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by onadana: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Miller232:
Na Ukraine be this?? My room for ilorin sef fine pass this RIP to the guy
God will comfort the family

The truth of the matter is in Ukraine you get what you pay for,according to your money.Your money gets you the best or worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by tnerro1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Eastern Europe are very racist, they don’t like other people. Know this and know peace.

If not our leaders that killed this country, other people would have been struggling to come to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by blackaxe78: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Guys are hardened.

Ukraine? Not even South Africa

May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Elolam87(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is so sad,my sympathy goes to the family in this trying moment. Anything could have killed the guy, let's hope autopsy is carried out.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by vickydevoka(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
freshkpomo:

Mostly eastern European countries, that's why Russia hate that eastern European tag on them, even Hungary and Poland. Their citizens don't go hungry like Nigerians, but the system works in a way that makes it difficult to see rich people, everyone is just struggling!
Hungary and Poland are central. They are doing well
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by CaptainFM1: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
What the fxxck is this? angry

i Hope the too many vaccines didn’t end his life.. This must be so painful for the family to bear embarassed

On the other hand, being rich can sometimes contribute to our grieve in this life...because if they weren’t wealthy, he would probably be in one of the Naija schools, and somehow, this would have been avoided.

Death can come anywhere whether he schooled in Nigeria or overseas. I'm sure Sylvester parent could also send their kid overseas.

Let's just wait for the autopsy report. "I'm suspecting the Covax he took in Nigeria".
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by DominionGreat: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
seborrhic:

The way u people rush to pointing at murder self.
What in the report point to murder and why would someone that just spent a night that hasn't known anyone yet be murdered.Or is it ghosts that murdered him?

So why was the Liaison officer refusing to take his calls?

Why won't the school authority reach out to the family immediately the incidence occured?

They are trying to find a proper story to sell and look for ways to corroborate their story...

So bro take a chill pill.. Dude was murdered no cap
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by buJu234: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
My question: are there no Nigerian community in that area.. don't ever go to any country or area where u don't have Nigerian or African communities..

Always meet with them first.. they maybe bad but they will surely advise u on how to settle into that country..

Worst case.. lodge into a 5 star hotel for the first 1-2 weeks.. b4 moving into any rented apartment or dormitory..

Sorry for ur lost..

It's possible that he died out of hypothermia.. that very low temperature cos of no room warming.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by freshkpomo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
vickydevoka:

Hungary and Poland are central. They are doing well
no bros they are East and not doing well bro...the only eastern European country doing well is turkey,a little above average.. Like I said before others are not poor but are not rich either. Standard of living in Poland, Hungary and Bulgaria is ok but their citizens are not rich.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by koolaid87: 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
May your brother rest in peace

I pray you get justice.

Op, pls send us the link for the petition
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by DominionGreat: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
gboyetade:
Nigerian Embassy there is useless. They could not help me or numerous others when we were held ransom by Indian agents years back.

Nigerian Embassy is known for their negligence that's why the world doesn't take us seriously..

You can reach That loud mouthed woman via her social media handle to drag her attention to it
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Lindajames1010: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Asour:

'Polytechnic' doesn't always mean what you think it means.

Many Polytechnics abroad grant Bachelors & Masters degrees from US to Europe.

Schools like EPFL Switzerland, the Ecole Polytechniques in France and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (USA) are (by name) Polytechnics BUT are all better than ALL Nigerian institutions by many measures.

Cheers.

The polytechnic you mentioned are top notched they deserved to be more than just polytechnic

Either way I will not do it
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by delpee(f): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

If one can't send children to UK, Canada, US or other stable economies, it's best to leave them in Nigeria. Eastern Europe and Northern Cyprus are hard places for young, unexposed people. We have good private universities they can attend for their first degree at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
ecomalchemist:
Rest easy, the grass isn't really greener on the other side.

A self con in iyana ipaja is more decent than what I'm seeing here.

If you ain't heading to US, Aussie, canada, NZ or germany...please just stay back home and strut it out.

Exactly!!! I still don't understand what people see in Ukraine that's motivating then to go there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Patrictemmy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Romanoff:
If not for our yeye education system, why will you leave Nigerian Universities, including private universities here to go study in a polytechnic in Ukraine?
Yea you are really right my brother upon all the universities in Nigeria how can one run onto a polytechnic not even a university...
So sad, maybe his gentle soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Athemisia: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
WiszyFraud:
What the fxxck is this? angry

i Hope the too many vaccines didn’t end his life.. This must be so painful for the family to bear embarassed

On the other hand, being rich can sometimes contribute to our grieve in this life...because if they weren’t wealthy, he would probably be in one of the Naija schools, and somehow, this would have been avoided.
You can imagine the rubbish angry
They paid for school fees abroad.
Paid for flight.
Only to get there, na kpako apartment wey dem no go fit stay for Naija naim dem dey stay there.

Funny enough though, he doesn't even understand their language. cry cry
Why not just gain admission in to Uni Lag or Uni Ben?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Ashirioluwa: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lindajames1010:
I no fit do poly for abroad o....

Understand what you meant. The setting of most polytechnics abroad are different because the all awards Bachelor degrees
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Ahasco(m): 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senator Abike Dabiri is in charge of such matters. You should report the matter to her office
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by donforeign: 6:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
See apartment be like slum
All these eastern europe self

May his soul rest in peace

Eastern europe way like racism.....Georgia and Ukraine
Eastern europe nor be for children...na strong men dey enter that country...strong men like we keyboard warriors...even turkey self nor be for children
Those country dey behave like Russia...na for key board warriors

Keyboard warriors are like: Darling my contract here in Ukraine didn't go well as planned due to the high crime rate and difficult environment...so I need 50,000 dollars to hasten it up.

Madman hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
What is the need to study in Ukraine?

Why travel that far to study in such a country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by YellowMayor(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Innali-Llahi Wa ina ilayyi Rojiuun
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by ozo13(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
DominionGreat:
There is something fishy... I believe your brother was murdered..

But I cannot ascertain the motive behind the murder.

Write to Nigerian Embassy in Ukraine..let them request for autopsy and know exactly what went wrong.. Also let thorough investigation by independent investigator be carried out

R I.P to him and my condolences to you and your household
on point .as u rightly said, Ukraine is far away and only our embassy there can help the family determine the true cause of death.May God Almighty help us
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Athemisia: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
What is the need to study in Ukraine?

Why travel that far to study in such a country?

Just to brag to their neighbors that they have their own children abroad too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by madjune(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is so sad.

May God Comfort this family. Really painful.
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Lindajames1010: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

Understand what you meant. The setting of most polytechnics abroad are different because the all awards Bachelor degrees
Is that so?
Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by Ashirioluwa: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
So sad. Foul play or not ……….. the time between life and death is less than one second

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Athemisia:

Just to brag to their neighbors that they have their own children abroad too.

Honestly, it is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eksu Students Die In Auto Crash / Students Who Do These 5 Things Will Succeed Academically - INFOGRAPHIC / Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.