Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Advice Me Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please (800 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please by webcam(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2011
hello nl please advice me there is this girl i meet last year march after 3week will meet she told me that she meet another man that meet her criterial which i agreed that okay she should move on but i do call her every month to jist with her on a neutral ground after 4month she told me that she already breakup with the man her man which i try to point out to her that there is no perfect relationship its you that will adjust it to your taste suddely she pick int rest in me that will talk everyday at last will agree she agree to visit me she promise for three time but i din't see her at last she come to my house late in the night arount 10:45pm she stay with me for the week end after some week i pick int rest in her not to judge her based on what happen to her with her ex, after 2month she told me that she is not sure if this relationship will work out with no genue reason but i insist that she should let make adjustment and bring the relationship back to life.which she agree to work it out with me, she complain that i don't come and spend days in her house and i told her that am not comfortable in her house because she stay in a room face me i slap you no privacy and she said i should take her with what she is which i adjust trying to spend a night with her sometime, there is this night i went to her house i meet a man called her friend come in with food stuff and i ask her why this guy bring food stuff for you she said he ask him to buy for her since he is coming to her place and i told her not to send man to buy stuff for her in the market which she agree that its will 2week later i went to her place and i meet her with this guy in her room eating together in the same plate beside her bed, its shock and i told her that if is true that she is not in any relationship with this guy she should carefull because i don't want to hear any story from outsider in respect to that man, but i notice that she is trying to avoid coming to my place even calling me its rare this days, my conclusion now is to stop calling her and zero my mind to move on, advice me please
Re: Advice Me Please by iice(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2011
lol @ suddenly picked interest in me.
And the say bats are blind.
Re: Advice Me Please by MrCork17: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2011
webcam. Bro, so you dont have moiney to buy her food? undecided
Re: Advice Me Please by kemmeye: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
I'm really confused i don't understand this one bit, i mean its not even punctuated.
Re: Advice Me Please by MMM2(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2011
op
i did get anything here angry
Re: Advice Me Please by Mynd44: 7:50pm On Jun 21, 2011
Bla bla bla
Re: Advice Me Please by Cuddlemii: 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
Lolz. Forget her and go for one of those most beautiful girls they interviewed and pasted on you tube. Check for the good bad and the worst.

best of luck
Re: Advice Me Please by LesbianBoy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
kemmeye:

I'm really confused i don't understand this one bit, i mean its not even punctuated.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice Me Please by Bisjosh(f): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2011
She used and dumped u. PERIOD!!!!
Off to d next thread!
Re: Advice Me Please by mcnikes(m): 8:44am On Jun 22, 2011
What a thread!
@OP Whats the moral of the story?
Re: Advice Me Please by webcam(m): 11:59am On Jun 23, 2011
guys thanks you all am just trying not to hurt lady for any reason, thanks you all
Re: Advice Me Please by HURUCHI(m): 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2011
na wa ooh
Re: Advice Me Please by tellwisdom: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
hello nl please advice me there is this girl i meet last year march after 3week will meet she told me that she meet another man that meet her criterial which i agreed that okay she should move on but i do call her every month to jist with her on a neutral ground after 4month she told me that she already breakup with the man her man which i try to point out to her that there is no perfect relationship its you that will adjust it to your taste suddely she pick int rest in me that will talk everyday at last will agree she agree to visit me she promise for three time but i din't see her at last she come to my house late in the night arount 10:45pm she stay with me for the week end after some week i pick int rest in her not to judge her based on what happen to her with her ex, after 2month she told me that she is not sure if this relationship will work out with no genue reason but i insist that she should let make adjustment and bring the relationship back to life.which she agree to work it out with me, she complain that i don't come and spend days in her house and i told her that am not comfortable in her house because she stay in a room face me i slap you no privacy and she said i should take her with what she is which i adjust trying to spend a night with her sometime, there is this night i went to her house i meet a man called her friend come in with food stuff and i ask her why this guy bring food stuff for you she said he ask him to buy for her since he is coming to her place and i told her not to send man to buy stuff for her in the market which she agree that its will 2week later i went to her place and i meet her with this guy in her room eating together in the same plate beside her bed, its shock and i told her that if is true that she is not in any relationship with this guy she should carefull because i don't want to hear any story from outsider in respect to that man, but i notice that she is trying to avoid coming to my place even calling me its rare this days, my conclusion now is to stop calling her and zero my mind to move on, advice me please

You pork am? e sweet you?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice Me Please by andyanders: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Poster

You be serious mumu. I dont think you are a man, but half man. this is stupiiid topic. go nd lick her anu-s. Mumu. How come you dont know that this lady is a pure harlot? poor you.
Re: Advice Me Please by Connoisseur(m): 2:19am On Jun 24, 2011
webcam:

guys thanks you all am just trying not to hurt lady for any reason, thanks you all

thanks you all for what. I bet you didnt read (even if you did) understand a bit of what anyone said here.

iice:

lol @ suddenly picked interest in me.
And the say bats are blind.

kai iice you harsh wella. And the boy even thank you join
Re: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2011
@OP

This is a piece of advice I read when I first joined Nairaland. It was written by someone on the forum:

Let me officially welcome you to NL and if you've been to this site before becoming a member you should by now know our tradition. We say what we want/like, we claim to know almost everything under the Sun and even above it  --- exchanging words is the strength of some of us while contributing nothing is the weakness of most, most of the stories you see or read here are more like friction including yours so maintain like plantain unless you wan chop cain.

You're here to seek advise and solution ---  we'll help as much and with any and everything we have including insults and bad mouth but without guarantee that it will be successful.
Re: Advice Me Please by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2011
you didn't realize the girl was a harlot. . . at first she had hoped your interest would profit her business; that's the reason for the "sudden interest" you talkt about. She saw you wouldn't go away and felt your type would probably patronize her for long if you would finally start.

So, it shouldn't be a haertbreak issue to you. . . you should rather be thanking your God.

THE ONLY THING TO WORRY ABOUT IS WHETHER YOU HAVE CONTRACTED STDs from her. i advice you do a medical check up ASAP. Good luck!!!

. . . and please try to improve your grammar because it's what generated the hash replies you got here. Next time, you might first type on Ms Word so it can help you with necessary corrections before you post on nairaland.
Re: Advice Me Please by Mynd44: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2011
Its how many months and I still can't make head or tail of what the OP wrote

(1) (Reply)

We Have Been Dating For Six Years And She Still Gives Other Guys Audience. / How Soon Is Too Soon / Saying Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.