Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) (82041 Views)

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Zaynkad: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Fornication and adultery fast becoming the order of the day in this generation. God help us
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 27, 2022
nams77:

Very worrying trend. There is this corner I use to sit. You will see men in their late 40s and early 50s taking all these enhancement drugs and bragging about their exploits.
The one that shocked me was when one lady brought a liquid in a bottle without label. They all rushed it.
Time bomb waiting to implode

Na their kidneys and liver go feel am later.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Elidrisy20: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Where's the pic of the prostitute? I want to check something
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Blacksavage: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

Never...you know the bad thing about it....it does not have an elastic limit.....or rather it can not exceed the limit of its elasticity...that is why i nor dey bother myself to impress.....I dey do small rest....once I hear the baby girl dey shout...harder harder ..faster faster......don't stop....my mind go just tell me say na die this girl want kill me so.....I go just quickly ejaculate and jump up

Guy I swear you off me... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by riczy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Doesn't look young to me
AND?
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by tenpipsperday: 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
The idiot no even get house, dey carry ashawo go another person house.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Tunagee(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
onetimesurvey:
what a pity he died in active service...
so I just cashed out from surveyng. I posted before but people took it for granted, I followed every instructions. yes it's your fault if you have internet and still broke, click on link in my signature and register, start earning money instantly, site is user friendly... just complete surveys and start cashing out
thank me later

Am interested, but how does it go?
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Kriss216:
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.

A bit obscene but undoubtedly epic.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by wealthtrak: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nonexisting:
This is what harder harder, there there causes. These days, I just fucck what my strength can carry and pull up my trouser. If the girl is not satisfied, she can use intimacy gadget.
Lol.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by wealthtrak: 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
celebritystory:
A young man who took a prostitute to his friends house for sex has died in the act.

Journalist, Sapele Oghenek shared the tragic news on his Facebook page.

He wrote:

WAHALA
26/01/2022

THIS BOY NAI ASHAWO KPUFF FOR JESSE. HE DIE ON ACTIVE SERVICE.

This morning nai we get report say this guy nai carry one kwana go he friend house go "gbesh" for Jesse . During the "gbenshing" nai the guy kpuff. However, we nor know weda na over nacking nai kpuff the guy, but other pipo dey yarn say the kwana poison the guy.

Na the Ashawo nai rush the boy go Sawbrade Hospital for Jesse near Otortor House. Now the "kwana" don discharge with the guy Phone and ATM Card and nobody know where the Ashawo come from.

https://www.facebook.com/oghenek/posts/4504764476301956

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / Lady Had Sex With A Guy Who Works In A Mortuary & This Happened - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.