Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) (82019 Views)

Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute / Malawian Man Dies From 'Extreme Orgasm' After Having Sex With Prostitute / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:
The pidgin just dey give high blood pressure undecided na so dem dey yarn for dat side

Na so we dey yarn for Waffle town o.
Just wait until you have an oral communication with a proper Warrior guy... You go laff tire

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by dododawa1: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
Come from there and go back to there
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by kmaster007: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Mummy GO most not hear this....
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gallant officer, we salute thy courage and commitment to the the slaying industry, you will definitely be missed by your customers. Greet uncle Ataga and other fallen heroes for us. Goodnight!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by KingArkad(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
A real Soldier grin
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
onetimesurvey:
what a pity he died in active service...
so I just cashed out from surveyng. I posted before but people took it for granted, I followed every instructions. yes it's your fault if you have internet and still broke, click on link in my signature and register, start earning money instantly, site is user friendly... just complete surveys and start cashing out
thank me later
are you sure the survey is not time wasters, because I no some stupid site that does that without giving you shishi
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by integrity16(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hell fire straight, according to Mummy G. O.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by mario2k(m): 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lost Soul.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
Everytime this kind of thing happens the victim photos will be shown while the victor who has always been the woman will be hidden. Not fair sad
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Fashionista01(f): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
A man that cannot control himself is a curse upon himself.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
yuping:
undecided Hell here he comes
Oshe!!!
Set awon hell registrar
I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
By
Danniedpastor:

Na so we dey yarn for Waffle town o.
Just wait until you have an oral communication with a proper Warrior guy... You go laff tire

Hian Na so benin boys dey yarn too? I hear say edo and warri boys dey use the same slangs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin

The one wey i carry go lodge last night. Omo as i see say my life dun dey enter battery saver i discharge am quick. Young akwa ibom girl 21yo....

If i die untop pussy, how i want takee explain myself to God. Say you create me make i hustle fulfil my destiny...na puna come fall me las las?

Abeg o......
Thank jah say you withdraw quickly,your matter for don enter front page by now
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Duchezgold(f): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216 post=109714048]If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more. [/quote]

what do you call a man who sleeps with olosho? your mother, sisters, nieces are all bleeding gender and possibly olosho too, i wonder why most Nigerian men think they are saint when it comes to sex, who patronize oloshos, please think deep before you shade women, if you love the women in your live, you will respect other women.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by seyz91(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kriss216:
If na the Olosho die now, they'll say he used her for ritual. We will be seeing #Justice for this #Justice for that.

Now, we've lost a comrade in the hands of the bleeding gender and the country is at peace.

Rest in peace soldier, the kpekus you see today, you shall see no more.

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by LobsanRampa(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
hin go soon start collecting hin pension
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2022
Senomi:
By

Hian Na so benin boys dey yarn too? I hear say edo and warri boys dey use the same slangs

Their yarns no be d same at all.
If you din stay both places you go know the difference

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by NoGirlfriend: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
wetin dis one wan tell him creator? say him die in active service to WOMANITY?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by treatise: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

People have been filling that hole ; when will it get filled?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by seyz91(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
alphaNomega:
His manhood lives on

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by 24brains(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
a sturbon child that ventures to discover the depth of the pit that vomited him shall be swallowed by that same pit.

Now he has measured "6 feets" with his "6 inches d*ck"

From pit thou arth and to pit thou shall return. Rest in pit bros.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by izubext007: 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin him wan tell god
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by seyz91(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
cheesy
Kollins11:
Senior man!! Agbawo!! Great Knackist!!
You shall be rewarded more KUKUNASE in heaven.

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by 4front(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlv3pUBPIwU

**PIUS: I* don't love you and I can never love you. I will kill you if you don't leave this house for me.

*KOREDE* :But I love you already, listen,you can't do nothing, I have come to stay, you big fool

What led to all of these tongue lashing between husband & wife? Until you watch the movie MY WISH...

It is a drama that start from relationship to family lives. You will not want to miss this interesting story that full of styles and suspense.
*MY WISH*

Written and Produced by Abiola OlaOluwa

...don't forget to like, comment, share and SUBSCRIBE to our youtube channel. Enjoy the full movie MY WISH.
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Teflonxx: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
He definitely died from sex enhancement drugs. You kill your self because you want to satisfy ashewo. Sex enhancement drugs should be banned.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace son

Wetin that hole don do us

Never...you know the bad thing about it....it does not have an elastic limit.....that is why i nor dey bother myself to impress.....I dey do small rest....once I hear the baby girl dey shout...harder harder ...don't stop....my mind go just tell me say na die this girl want kill me...I go just quickly ejaculate and jump up
damnnn niggar who knows the secret grin
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by netflicks(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
how he wan take explain to his creator

something must kill a man but this one deep oo!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Mcslize: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nobody killed him. He must have taken a very terrible drug just to nack.

Guys stop taking drugs to nack.

All those drugs will only end up increasing your heart rate. And once your heart rate increases beyond normal, it will result in heart failure and before you know it, you will become unconscious and pass out.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
What this hole cannot kill does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Omo. This Nigga die untop Illegal duty. Men no go cross sword for am ooo.
Re: Young Man Dies During Sex With Prostitute In Delta State (photo) by kalemy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
You go fear slangs na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Nigerians Condemn Jamaicans Dancing And Rocking On A Bike / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.