Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day (30591 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by onetimesurvey: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
wow it's going to be a long holiday.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by gulfer: 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
BIZNess123:
embarassed

Crime does not pay .. work legit

Free Airtime instantly.. copy the link on my profile to get urs
Junior Hushpuppi, are you sure it's not a scam (crime) you are about to commit too angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Nonexisting: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
ultimateprof:
US government need to look for a better way to make use of this guy talent than to waste it through elimination.
What talent? You think they don't have smarter and talented fraudsters in their country to use than this fat blockhead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by UnabashedIPOB: 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
I am waiting for that day when the CROOKED COP, Abba "Tailor" Kyari, will face his own music. He can run but he can never hide! All and all, he must answer for his murderous and fraudulent behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Brushstrokes20: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
... And the lifeless dude and cohorts shielded the Taylor cop from the long arm of justice! undecided
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by MufasaLion: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
It's a great injustice to hushpuppy if he is sentenced and his tailor friend is neither tried nor sentenced

That cop can't escape trial and probably prison sentence because he's gonna be on the radar of the States till he get arrested.

It's only injustice to Hush Puppy if the cop is roaming free in the States without him being arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Looking forward to the outcome

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by MufasaLion: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:
I am waiting for that day when the CROOKED COP, Abba "Tailor" Kyari, will face his own music. He can run but he can never hide! All and all, he must answer for his murderous and fraudulent behaviors.

He's gonna be arrested anytime he lands in the States if he's not extradited. I doubt if he'd be extradited to the States under this administration.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by ultimateprof: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
What talent? You think they don't have smarter and talented fraudsters in their country to use than this fat blockhead.
You are a racist, just like the whites.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by candygist: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
allahIsAnIDOL:

Those of you that think Abba kyari is still in Nigeria are living in another world, trust his pple to hide him in a faraway land.

Where else can he be ?
Nigeria is the safest place for him. Anywhere outside Nigeria will be very easy for US to arrears him. You think if hush was in Nigeria he would have been arrested but FBI ?

2 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
ultimateprof:
US government need to look for a better way to make use of this guy talent than to waste it through elimination.

Did they tell you they are looking for a criminal talent? Mind you hush was not even the main guy running the stuffs. He is an accomplice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by AlphaStyles(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hushpuppy lover dy wait for am P S: No drop soap for bathroom oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hushpuppi my niggar

The thing is probably gonna be calculated day and night

Meaning he ain't gonna spend more time in jail

Hush puppy my niggarrrr
Night and day?

Whoever gave you people the notion that prison terms are calculated on a night and day basis?

Unless you are paroled..

You are going to spend EVERY bit of your time in jail..

5 years is 5 years..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:

I pray he gets more than what he bargained for
As for my own country that will rather play politics with the case, God go epp us.

A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than thou.
It is well
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Jostoman: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
andysmith123:
Aunty kemi go soon open her wide mouth waaaaaaa! now
that one na missed call
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by BIZNess123(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
gulfer:

Junior Hushpuppi, are you sure it's not a scam (crime) you are about to commit too angry angry angry angry angry

Bro its palm pay they are doing promo
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Jones4190(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
He will not witness tinubu government
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
Michelle70:

I pray he gets more than what he bargained for
As for my own country that will rather play politics with the case, God go epp us.

A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than thou.
Well said! We have a very rotten society

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Zif0: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Good
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Ouchbabe(f): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
They should forgive him joor after all to ear is woman to forgive dubai cool
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Fashionista01(f): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
Gucci man will soon be behind bars. His friends must have deserted him by now.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Winters23: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Tovard:
Shout out to all money launders, una go soon meet una Waterloo.

As for him, I wish him well in jail just that Nigeria prison for better for him to teach others of such a lesson.

No reason am ooo

Some westy prison fit turn straight to gay overnight

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by LyfeJennings(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
I just pray say make he no pass 10years
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Goldbw122(m): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hmm I hope he learn his lesson, well legit takes time but it pays at he end while crime can make you billionaire in minutes and you will forever be destroyed.. what a story.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Numerouno94(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2022
ultimateprof:

Which stupid talent pls?

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by ednut1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
Went to the usa without Visa. Legend
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Numerouno94(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Winters23:

No reason am ooo

Some westy prison fit turn straight to gay overnight

By the time them use u pick up soap for bathroom tire. Hahahahahaha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by cr7lomo: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kellie069:

This is defamation of character ! I could sue you for this statement actually!!!! I suppose you are an adult, act as one pls. All love

Sue me....I dare u....only a criminal will support a criminal... as long as u are supporting him, it simply means u are promoting his dealings....nairalanders be very careful with this guy...only those that do the same criminal activities with him will give out their support to him

2 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Fatbam003: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Justus36:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get 10k and take back your money anytime you want it. contact me with the number below in my profile
why not contact loan app . You have been advertising this on several sections and it seems no one is ready to part with hard earned 100k on a faceless platform
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by texazzpete(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kellie069:

This is defamation of character ! I could sue you for this statement actually!!!! I suppose you are an adult, act as one pls. All love

Abeg join me to the suit when you sue him. Because you're giving off major scammer vibes when you support a greedy thief and scammer.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Golan007: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Night and day?

Whoever gave you people the notion that prison terms are calculated on a night and day basis?

Unless you are paroled..

You are going to spend EVERY bit of your time in jail..

5 years is 5 years..

In Federal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) / Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.