Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day (30593 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Godson32(m): 6:53am On Jan 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
HAPPY VALENTINE..- and may you have a great date on that day, with LADY LAW and may she bring you many years in jail, as gifts!
See wetin u dey wish person, na wah o wicked People everywhere u go.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by everythinggirly(f): 7:58am On Jan 27, 2022
I wish him what he wish himself.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by snoopz: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2022
If the psc like, make Dem sit on the case, the us court don say make Dem arrest our distinguished tailor police abba
When it's there own stooge investigation go slow pass snail
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DuvanZappatta(m): 10:27am On Jan 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Rubbish. The life he lived wasn’t worth the years he will spend in prison. Every car, every pair of shoes, and event his underpants are gone. He doesn’t have anything to show for his crimes. I doubt any of his fans will send money to put on his books while he is locked up.

Hushpuppi didn’t live in the future as you claim. He lived in the moment without stopping to think about tomorrow. The need for Instant gratification did him in.

I laughed so hard when you said all he needs is a laptop when he gets out to be richer than our families! You really think that people will still be using laptops to do fraud 20 years from now? Laptops will probably be obsolete and the fraud game he is used to will be ancient history.

you got your opinion which will seem right depending on how you see your world..now not every one envisage thier future that way. Quote me right you will never afford all he acquired so he was living in your future which your are still dreaming acquiring legit in a country scamming your future.. you said laptops will be obselete and the fraud game he used will be ancient I giggle because that shows your ignorance of the Cyber world. I'm sorry I can't explain that to you. Only people who knows this can relate. Conversations is money I've said enough. don't critizice what you don't understand.. maybe your ignorance is bliss to you
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
DuvanZappatta:
you got your opinion which will seem right depending on how you see your world..now not every one envisage thier future that way. Quote me right you will never afford all he acquired so he was living in your future which your are still dreaming acquiring legit in a country scamming your future.. you said laptops will be obselete and the fraud game he used will be ancient I giggle because that shows your ignorance of the Cyber world. I'm sorry I can't explain that to you. Only people who knows this can relate. Conversations is money I've said enough. don't critizice what you don't understand.. maybe your ignorance is bliss to you

Wrong again.

I’m not struggling to become legit in a country and scamming my future as you claimed. Hushpuppi’s short-lived glory days was never my dream. He crashed and burned and now he penniless and sitting in a 12 by 12 cell in a country where nobody knows him except the people who saw his story on CNN. His life is a sensible person’s worst nightmare.

I love my life in America. I love the fact that I earn a wonderful salary without having to lie, cheat, scam, or steal. I ;Dworked hard to earn my law degree and admission to the bar, nobody gave me anything and nobody can snatch my achievements, happiness, or peace of mind away from me. I don’t have to look over my shoulder or live in fear. I love my family, I love my career, and traveling. I love to see good, honest people beat the odds and succeed in life.

And Sir, you actually had the nerve to giggle and call me ignorant yet your spelling and grammar is worse than that of a toddler. cheesy To make matters worse, you are fighting to defend the honor of a penniless criminal that you idolize and that in itself shows the world that you lack character.

Nairaland has too many honest and interesting people for me to waste anymore time on you.

Dueces.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by ultimateprof: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Numerouno94:

Which stupid talent pls?

Black man disease is at work in your life.
Continue!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Godson32:
See wetin u dey wish person, na wah o wicked People everywhere u go.

i wish him the downfall that he RIGHTFULLY DESERVES, because its the same "downfall" that he was wishing on all his countless victims.

funny how I am suddenly wicked, while this above demon thief who was defrauding/stealing from innocent people, is a saint, abi?!?!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DuvanZappatta(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Wrong again.

I’m not struggling to become legit in a country and scamming my future as you claimed. Hushpuppi’s short-lived glory days was never my dream. He crashed and burned and now he penniless and sitting in a 12 by 12 cell in a country where nobody knows him except the people who saw his story on CNN. His life is a sensible person’s worst nightmare.

I love my life in America. I love the fact that I earn a wonderful salary without having to lie, cheat, scam, or steal. I ;Dworked hard to earn my law degree and admission to the bar, nobody gave me anything and nobody can snatch my achievements, happiness, or peace of mind away from me. I don’t have to look over my shoulder or live in fear. I love my family, I love my career, and traveling. I love to see good, honest people beat the odds and succeed in life.

And Sir, you actually had the nerve to giggle and call me ignorant yet your spelling and grammar is worse than that of a toddler. cheesy To make matters worse, you are fighting to defend the honor of a penniless criminal that you idolize and that in itself shows the world that you lack character.

Nairaland has too many honest and interesting people for me to waste anymore time on you.

Dueces.

Lmao!! You actually live in America, well I hope you can live the American dreams I wish to see you succeed I mean everyone in the entire universe but I don't talk down people's hustle because we all can't function same know this and know peace.. they are organized crimes happening around your neighborhood and mob ties and drug peddling ,serial killers, gangbanging so much to worry about for your future kids there.. he would sure get parole after a while no matter the term. Blacks gets life sentence over gangbanging and false accusations and he wont get half. Now let me tell you something you probably not heard. You give your details including your SSN out when buying and going about your normal life over there it ain't safe it can't be bought with less than a 50 dollar and your entitlements can be filled and gotten without your knowledge and you can't help it same as you can be scammed trying to rent and apartment from a trusted realtor you search on Craigslist or any apartment finder app. That's the ignorance to lots of things going on around you I referred to not double checking my text for typos when this is not a money conversation... because your brains should be smart enough to autocorrect You just an Another struggling American working and paying bills, car bills, phone bills and lots of paperworks lol and you are complacent while some ignorant Nigerians are down this pithole with worse grammer than that of a toddler and are living the American dreams.. I wouldn't reside there if I'm given a free visa Fam.. because I'm living right there with y'all already. Oga find link up make you get your picker percentage no justify your brokness
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by timesup234: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Wrong again.

Dueces.

Young man you are a thief. You have to be the dumbest person on Earth if you think money can be made legitimately. All property is theft. Nothing like legit. America is the biggest yahoo boy, they tagged me a drug dealer but the United bastard of America is the biggest drug dealers ever known to mankind. You work hard to earn your law degree? I laugh small toddler like you, everything you think u do legitimately in this life will surely indulge into theivery. The so called college you claim you attend is a symbol of theft and pillage. Don't worry young man, I will bring bastard America to justice for all their crime and thievery against humanity. You live in the crime capital of the world and if you don't leave you will be destroyed along with the other 300million maggots. Slave talking about English. Ogun kill English
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
timesup234:
Young man you are a thief. You have to be the dumbest person on Earth if you think money can be made legitimately. All property is theft. Nothing like legit. America is the biggest yahoo boy, they tagged me a drug dealer but the United bastard of America is the biggest drug dealers ever known to mankind. You work hard to earn your law degree? I laugh small toddler like you, everything you think u do legitimately in this life will surely indulge into theivery. The so called college you claim you attend is a symbol of theft and pillage. Don't worry young man, I will bring bastard America to justice for all their crime and thievery against humanity. You live in the crime capital of the world and if you don't leave you will be destroyed along with the other 300million maggots

1. I am a woman.

2. I have never been and will never be a thief.

3. Billions of people, including some in your own country, earn legitimate money every day.

4. You are deranged and need psychological help.

5. Your response contains a legitimate terroristic threat and I’m going to treat it as such.

Good Luck
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Cardealer2021(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hushpuppi my niggar

The thing is probably gonna be calculated day and night

Meaning he ain't gonna spend more time in jail

Hush puppy my niggarrrr
Day and night in Federal prison?? undecided
I bet you haven't left the shores of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by timesup234: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

1. I am a woman.

2. I have never been and will never be a thief.

3. Billions of people, including some in your own country, earn legitimate money every day.

4. You are deranged and need psychological help.

5. Your response contains a legitimate terroristic threat and I’m going to treat it as such.

Good Luck

You be upgraded mumu. The state department, bastard embassy spies worldwide, FBI, DEA etc they all know me. I am on their radar but bastards can't do shit. Go to China, North Korea, Cuba, I am well known. Make them come try now if all their flying corpse F-35 jet won't end up at the bottom of the river for my village. And for you, you see that brainwashing law degree they gave you na better hammer I go use beat am outta your brain
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DuvanZappatta(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Day and night in Federal prison?? undecided
I bet you haven't left the shores of Nigeria
it's called federal penitentiary... You wey don go around the world in 80 days..
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Torg77: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
andysmith123:
Aunty kemi go soon open her wide mouth waaaaaaa! Now

you are speaking ill of a woman who is way more educated than your mother. Your mother only attended secondary school

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by andysmith123(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2022
Torg77:

you are speaking ill of a woman who is way more educated than your mother. Your mother only attended secondary school
your mother never saw the four walls of a school thats why she had to settle with an illitrate man like your father,am not trying to speak ill of your mother,its just the truth...!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by legallyminded: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2022
post=109716869:
Nairaland fraudsters and criminals and una slay queens wey no ready work.
Another Valentine's Day is coming.

Una no wan do legit work abi?
Make una just let anything lost for are first....

Which legit work you de do? BMC fella?
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Torg77: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2022
andysmith123:
your mother never saw the four walls of a school thats why she had to settle with an illitrate man like your father,am not trying to speak ill of your mother,its just the truth...!

you stack illiterate. LOOOOL You call me an illiterate yet you can't even spell the word you are using to describe me. I get to see different illiterates on this nairaland everyday . You stack illiterate lol you can't even spell illiterate. You street tout

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by feedthenation(m): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2022
---After finishing his prison term, he risks deportation to Nigeria---
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by TheEnforcer: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

No Sir

He went in with nothing and he will come out with nothing. He was too broke to hire a private lawyer so he was represented for free by public defenders.

Upon release, the government will dog him until he pays every penny of the restitution he owes his victims. He can’t outslick the US government.

Think I’m wrong? Invictus Obi was stripped of everything. He even begged the government to allow him keep the Diamond engagement ring that he had in his possession when he was arrested but it was snatched away just like all the money from his accounts and his family’s accounts was snatched away.
Can you believe that I saw some ladies on IG who say they miss the way he posts pics and all that?How can you miss such a person?Some girls are something else

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder / Judge Pardons Couple For Stealing Wheat Flour, Raises Money In Court For Them. / Mile 12 Crisis: Police Arrests 48 Suspects, Adopt 24-hr Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.