Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day (30590 Views)

Video Of Hushpuppi On A Call With A Friend Hours After Sentencing / US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi Monday, November 7 / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Kellie069(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
texazzpete:

Abeg join me to the suit when you sue him. Because you're giving off major scammer vibes when you support a greedy thief and scammer.

Oh really?
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Kellie069(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
cr7lomo:

Sue me....I dare u....only a criminal will support a criminal... as long as u are supporting him, it simply means u are promoting his dealings....nairalanders be very careful with this guy...only those that do the same criminal activities with him will give out their support to him

Alright .My lawyers will get across to you
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by suffering: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
This fat boy will get in serious shape before he leaves prison. He has all the time to run kilometres in the morning, do calisthenics in the afternoon and finally lift makeshift weights at night. Any female who comes his way for conjugal visits must carry belle. Old women of Nairaland making fun of his situation will salivate between their legs on seeing his reformed build.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by cr7lomo: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kellie069:

Alright .My lawyers will get across to you

grin grin grin grin...Akuko....charge and bail lawyer... barrister ikpeama esquire grin grin
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Hungerbadoo: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar Hushpuppi my niggar

The thing is probably gonna be calculated day and night
Meaning he ain't gonna spend more time in jail
Hush puppy my niggarrrr
Yenyenyeyenye
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DrMuzungu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
My question is, after all the wrongdoing he made, why is this c0cksuck3r still alive?!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by scrolldown88: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hushpuppi my niggar

Hush puppy my niggarrrr

This is totally false. Prison term is no calculated day and night. Don't take my word for it though, ask Google.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by EmmaLege: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by xborr(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
onetimesurvey:
wow it's going to be a long holiday.
so I just cashed out from surveyng. I posted before but people took it for granted, I followed every instructions. yes it's your fault if you have internet and still broke, click on link in my signature and register, start earning money instantly, site is user friendly... just complete surveys and start cashing out
thank me later

Your survey stuff sounds too good to be true, how come the videos and comments in YouTube are 6months old without update?
Can you pls show evidence of payment if this is genuine.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by benjazzy009(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fool
MrBrownJay1:
HAPPY VALENTINE..- and may you have a great date on that day, with LADY LAW and may she bring you many years in jail, as gifts!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol.Your clarification is full of comedy.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by emmyrate1(m): 11:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hushpuppi my niggar

Hush puppy my niggarrrr
do you even know what u are talking about? Watch how they will make d guy useless, that is if he will come out alive
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by SavageResponse(m): 11:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
allahIsAnIDOL:

Those of you that think Abba kyari is still in Nigeria are living in another world, trust his pple to hide him in a faraway land.

Where else would he be?

If he dares set foot outside the shores of Nigeria the FBI would pick him up!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Kisslatex: 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
Very good
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Kunlexy32: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
I pray he gets more than what he bargained for
As for my own country that will rather play politics with the case, God go epp us.
Michelle70:

A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.
thou.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than

I do like talk like this, the real truth
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by stacyadams: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
SavageResponse:

Where else would he be?

If he dares set foot outside the shores of Nigeria the FBI would pick him up!
grin grin fact
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by cityrace: 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Huspupii!
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by DuvanZappatta(m): 1:00am On Jan 27, 2022
many live in Oblivion not knowing the world is fraud itself, no matter your legit hustle you still short change people for your own selfish gains yet you all dare to cast the first stone. Quote me Education was the key when Nigerians got exposed to the western life.. Cyber education is the key now.. non of you with the hate comment will ever live the life hush puppy did and all his expeditions. You do the crime you do the time.. that's the price. You all cowards with the hate comments wanna get rich without paying a price dream on.. hush lived in the future, all he needs when he his out is just his brains and a laptop and he'll still be richer than y'all family.. watch American gangster, Scarface, Italian mob movies and also the living big meech series BMF maybe y'all know what it takes living a dream you only live once. ... Don't be miserable and put the pressure on your kids to be successful take the risk..

2 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Bifwoli: 1:16am On Jan 27, 2022
Michelle70:
I pray he gets more than what he bargained for
As for my own country that will rather play politics with the case, God go epp us.

A country where scammers are happy calling themselves G-boys but real hustlers hide their face in shame for fear of being ridiculed.

A country where laziness is translated to "I can't kill myself", nudity is celebrated and modesty is mocked as holier than thou.
They celebrate nudity in USA and Germany though.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Bifwoli: 1:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Funmmyastic:

Lol.Your comment is full of humour.
Humour aside ,but you need Lady law in Nigeria so badly though.The chaos ,abuses and crimes are way too much.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:56am On Jan 27, 2022
FBI has a long and proven history of operating on the element of surprise. Abba Kiyari has grown smug and comfortable with the protection he has been given by Nigerian politicians but just when he thinks things are over, he will be snatched up and brought to the US. They may do it in conjunction with other agencies but they will eventually get their man.

If anyone doubts me, they should think back to 2021 and the US citizen that was being held hostage in Nigeria (the story is here on Nairaland). US Navy Seals and Special Forces went into Nigeria, found the hidden location, dealt with the kidnappers, and rescued the American citizen. By the time Nigerian officials realized what happened, everyone including the hostage had crossed the Atlantic and was back on US Soil.

Or The US will wait until Nigeria needs anything and refuse to help unless they produce Kiyari. Nigerian government will then hand Kiyari over on a silver platter.

Watch and learn.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by chinchum(m): 3:25am On Jan 27, 2022
DuvanZappatta:
many live in Oblivion not knowing the world is fraud itself, no matter your legit hustle you still short change people for your own selfish gains yet you all dare to cast the first stone. Quote me Education was the key when Nigerians got exposed to the western life.. Cyber education is the key now.. non of you with the hate comment will ever live the life hush puppy did and all his expeditions. You do the crime you do the time.. that's the price. You all cowards with the hate comments wanna get rich without paying a price dream on.. hush lived in the future, all he needs when he his out is just his brains and a laptop and he'll still be richer than y'all family.. watch American gangster, Scarface, Italian mob movies and also the living big meech series BMF maybe y'all know what it takes living a dream you only live once. ... Don't be miserable and put the pressure on your kids to be successful take the risk..
May you be swindled by fraudsters !

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:20am On Jan 27, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Hushpuppi my niggar

Hush puppy my niggarrrr

No Sir. Federal sentences require AT LEAST 85% of the sentence to be served however most Federal Prisoners serve the entire sentence.

If he is sentenced to 20 years, he must serve at least 17 years.
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:27am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Doyou2019: 5:36am On Jan 27, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Typical of a Nigerian fraudster. He was only trying to oppress the legit hardworking guys not knowing he was selling himself out

Same thing Betnaija guys used to do to hommies with day-jobs in the hood grin
Na dem dey dey oppressed these days.

2 Likes

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:36am On Jan 27, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Dude will still come out rich with lot of blockchains

No Sir

He went in with nothing and he will come out with nothing. He was too broke to hire a private lawyer so he was represented for free by public defenders.

Upon release, the government will dog him until he pays every penny of the restitution he owes his victims. He can’t outslick the US government.

Think I’m wrong? Invictus Obi was stripped of everything. He even begged the government to allow him keep the Diamond engagement ring that he had in his possession when he was arrested but it was snatched away just like all the money from his accounts and his family’s accounts was snatched away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Doyou2019: 5:42am On Jan 27, 2022
benjazzy009:
Fool

Why call him a fool.

Nairalanders please be wary of these monikers on here supporting fraud ooo. If you're a fan a fraudsters, it doesn't matter what you say, you're definitely one yourself!

Let's take note bikonu.
Scammer too plenty for this forum.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by hayzed1090: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2022
DuvanZappatta:

Na wa o.. this one is even planning to bring more criminals to the world. Equating scam to success.

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by Michelle70(m): 5:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Bifwoli:
They celebrate nudity in USA and Germany though.
USA and Germany is different.

Our culture doesn't allow those nudity

1 Like

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 5:58am On Jan 27, 2022
DuvanZappatta:

Rubbish. The life he lived wasn’t worth the years he will spend in prison. Every car, every pair of shoes, and event his underpants are gone. He doesn’t have anything to show for his crimes. I doubt any of his fans will send money to put on his books while he is locked up.

Hushpuppi didn’t live in the future as you claim. He lived in the moment without stopping to think about tomorrow. The need for Instant gratification did him in.

I laughed so hard when you said all he needs is a laptop when he gets out to be richer than our families! You really think that people will still be using laptops to do fraud 20 years from now? Laptops will probably be obsolete and the fraud game he is used to will be ancient history.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Money Laundering: US Court To Sentence Hushpuppi On Valentine’s Day by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:09am On Jan 27, 2022
suffering:
This fat boy will get in serious shape before he leaves prison. He has all the time to run kilometres in the morning, do calisthenics in the afternoon and finally lift makeshift weights at night. Any female who comes his way for conjugal visits must carry belle. Old women of Nairaland making fun of his situation will salivate between their legs on seeing his reformed build.

He won’t be allowed conjugal visits in prison as he has no legal wife plus it takes years to be allowed those types of visits. And he be working out like you claim. He had no friends until he was able to buy some. He won’t impress anybody in prison plus he seems like a coward who will keep a low profile and hide in his cell.

Hushpuppi should pray that he survives because it isn’t unusual for hits to be carried out in US prisons.

Any woman who will salivate over a broke ex-con who’s name is trash internationally is a sad case.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos And Obituary Of Corps Member Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Bayelsa / Lady sets pregnant woman ablaze because her husband didn't marry her (Pic) / Metal Fabricator In Police Net On Suspicion Of Ritual Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.