Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,166 members, 7,845,832 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus (2189 Views)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by BlackXabbath(m): 7:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Not an atom of sympathy was felt while reading this gibberish.

Watch this same mofo give a thousand and one reason for not helping a fellow with a meagre 1k.

Might not even be surprised if you haven't seen the color of her undies.

What set of men are we breeding these days?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2022
Oga, you're mumu man and a SIMP!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Das1mama: 8:19am On Jan 27, 2022
Op my man, when i was going through your story i discovered some two key words which are being ignored and are more vital for any relationship to be healthy which are Pride or Ego and Love..... For the Pride or ego everyone has it but more domicide in women, they earlier you know the better, pride comes with anger, selfishness, jealosy and above all Greed and kills faster than d most dangerous of any known virus which you know because it lives in human meaning an inbuilt, the earlier you tackle it believe me things will start working without streess, and the Love i believe you still very much love her sincerly but pride won't allow u do the normal things... You are d man follow your heart and speak some sence into her and make it work. You have the keys to unlock every mysteries in your relationship.
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 9:13am On Jan 27, 2022
Das1mama:
Op my man, when i was going through your story i discovered some two key words which are being ignored and are more vital for any relationship to be healthy which are Pride or Ego and Love..... For the Pride or ego everyone has it but more domicide in women, they earlier you know the better, pride comes with anger, selfishness, jealosy and above all Greed and kills faster than d most dangerous of any known virus which you know because it lives in human meaning an inbuilt, the earlier you tackle it believe me things will start working without streess, and the Love i believe you still very much love her sincerly but pride won't allow u do the normal things... You are d man follow your heart and speak some sence into her and make it work. You have the keys to unlock every mysteries in your relationship.
i tried to buy gradually I lost interest in her I've tried to make it work but her character I can't stay with such
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2022
Another thing she did that made me sent her packing was the fact that she tried to take the place of my mum and sister which was very annoying, I already saw the signs that if I get married to this kind of person I would loose everything like I would loose my family and friends because she would restrict me from seeing them or look for a way to frustrate them and prevent them from coming to visit me,
I saw someone mention that I'm a type of give that barely gives out money to guys, well bro I'm a very easy going person and I can give out anything, the money she asked me to return it was my friends that sent me money to use pay her up and it was because I'm always there for them too.
So back to my ex story �
There was an incident that happened one day we travelled to abeokuta foe a burial I already made arrangement for hotel and everything I sent her money to buy cloth that she would wear for the occasion while I wear the one I already have so she asked me to pay for make up I said OK, so unfortunately when It was time to travel I fell sick do I took money from that money I kept for the ceremony to add to what I have to treat myself, so we embarked on the journey we got to abeokuta on getting there we went for the wake keeping and the following day was suppose to be the burial, so after the wake keeping we were going back to our hotel room while I was driving she started asking about the money for make up I told her what I have on me is not much again we have to manage it till we get back to lagos that she should take money from her pocket to do her make up,
She started shouting that why is it that I use to breach plan why are my so inconsiderate she shouted and shouted but I kept quiet without saying a word, until we got to our hotel room I ordered for food for her and I also took a little and I took my drug to went to bed,
The next morning we stated preparation I don't know how she did it she called her friends that stays around abeokuta because she grew up there so she called them they came around and did make up for her, so I didn't bother asking so after everything we drove off to the venue and after the event ended my friend called me that I should place hang around that he wants to send money to my account and withdraw using my atm so I told him I'm not with my card he should send it to my gf account, so me and my gf was in my car she left her phone and said she wants to urinate so when she stepped out an alert came on her phone and my friend said he wanted to send 10k but when the alert came in what I saw was 30k which means she had 20k there before so I challenged her why was she lying that she had no money, she then said it was because if she had told me that I would spend the money lavishly I felt really really bad then I asked her that if I spend for you it's not lavish but if I give to people it's lavish spending don't worry I understand.
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by mystery22: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2022
Op are you that ugly that you have to literally be this foolish to be with a girl...
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by TheRealOwner(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Bobmarie:
You don’t sound like a man in control.

Seek that and stop leveraging your future for a relationship.
I recommend setting your priorities straight. It’s you first, always. Remember that and you will never want for ladies.

Sound advice!!

1 Like

Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by MrCork: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2022
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, I'm not here to bore you with a story of mine, I just have a little question which is why do some girls act like they so much love God and work to please God but have a very bad character?
Fine fine fine!!!, im actually not against worshiping God because I myself I'm a Christian but there are so many things wrong with our sisters in the ministry which is not working on their attitude, infact I once dated a girl that act like she loves God so much and I once dated one that doesn't carry worshipping God on her head but sincerely she can pray abeg and she does call me every night to pray with me infact things were going well with me and she has a good heart she can give out anything to make people around her Happy and she is everly ready to support you in what ever you do and she is loving ., but this sister in ministry is selfish,greedy,inconsiderate lack understanding and will still talk you down when you are planning on something that would benefit your life and she would still get mad if she wants something from you and could not provide for her, she came and there was a day I asked her that ever since we've been dating have you ever prayed for me ?
She said no she only does intersection I felt bad thou , and another thing I noticed was that she spent 3 days in my house she used to tell me she prays in her own house but when she spent 3 days with me she didn't even tap me to wake me up for morning devotion....
I got fed up of her attitude thou there is a statement she made that hurt me so bad so I asked her to allow me go that I'm not being loved that I know how much I was loved and cherished from where I am coming from, she got mad and furious and asked me to refund the money she borrowed me that she doesn't care how I was going to do it, that she has already prayed to God to scatter us and before she made me make the decision of not marrying her I had a plan to go and do introduction with her so I can officially marry her do I was waiting for her to finish exam, so on hearing that I should send her 20k just because I said I wanted a break up I was mad and was like was this not the same girl I paid her school fee, and the funniest thing was that I bought the phone she's using she made sure she collected her money which I sent back to her that night, she later called back and told me not to see her as a bad person, I told her no that I'm not seeing her as such , she only collected her money she borrowed me.

angry
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by MrCork: 11:49am On Jan 27, 2022
ebijimi7:
Good day guys, I'm not here to bore you with a story of mine, I just have a little question which is why do some girls act like they so much love God and work to please God but have a very bad character?
Fine fine fine!!!, im actually not against worshiping God because I myself I'm a Christian but there are so many things wrong with our sisters in the ministry which is not working on their attitude, infact I once dated a girl that act like she loves God so much and I once dated one that doesn't carry worshipping God on her head but sincerely she can pray abeg and she does call me every night to pray with me infact things were going well with me and she has a good heart she can give out anything to make people around her Happy and she is everly ready to support you in what ever you do and she is loving ., but this sister in ministry is selfish,greedy,inconsiderate lack understanding and will still talk you down when you are planning on something that would benefit your life and she would still get mad if she wants something from you and could not provide for her, she came and there was a day I asked her that ever since we've been dating have you ever prayed for me ?
She said no she only does intersection I felt bad thou , and another thing I noticed was that she spent 3 days in my house she used to tell me she prays in her own house but when she spent 3 days with me she didn't even tap me to wake me up for morning devotion....
I got fed up of her attitude thou there is a statement she made that hurt me so bad so I asked her to allow me go that I'm not being loved that I know how much I was loved and cherished from where I am coming from, she got mad and furious and asked me to refund the money she borrowed me that she doesn't care how I was going to do it, that she has already prayed to God to scatter us and before she made me make the decision of not marrying her I had a plan to go and do introduction with her so I can officially marry her do I was waiting for her to finish exam, so on hearing that I should send her 20k just because I said I wanted a break up I was mad and was like was this not the same girl I paid her school fee, and the funniest thing was that I bought the phone she's using she made sure she collected her money which I sent back to her that night, she later called back and told me not to see her as a bad person, I told her no that I'm not seeing her as such , she only collected her money she borrowed me.

U write looong plangolatik magrantick story like robot & then u wonder y women ignore u......brother..go bakkkkto bed!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
mystery22:
Op are you that ugly that you have to literally be this foolish to be with a girl...
oga everything na about look?
You guys need to start thinking outside the box....
I have 6 different girls begging to be with me but I ignored them because I was her mumu...
But now I wise up and dump her ass fine boy like me
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Owologbo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
ebijimi7:

why did you leave the first one?
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Das1mama: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
ebijimi7:
i tried to buy gradually I lost interest in her I've tried to make it work but her character I can't stay with such
Ok but hope what u said is in line with your heart.... All d best bro in your adventure or quest for a perfect woman.
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by ebijimi7(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Owologbo:

why did you leave the first one?
she was just trying to grow up and always prove to be sturbon but above all she is kind and good hearted but I felt I would meet a perfect woman since she was the sturbon type, and me too I was trying to grow up, not until I met this recent girl that dealt with me ..... I miss her so much � now I learnt nobody is perfect except God
Re: Why Does Some Girls Act Like They Are The Assistant Jesus by Owologbo(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2022
ebijimi7:
she was just trying to grow up and always prove to be sturbon but above all she is kind and good hearted but I felt I would meet a perfect woman since she was the sturbon type, and me too I was trying to grow up, not until I met this recent girl that dealt with me ..... I miss her so much � now I learnt nobody is perfect except God
Try and reconcile if she's not taken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage / Delete Two,keep Two Out Of These 4 Great Gifts / Fake Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.