Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage (2149 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Help, I Release On Time When Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 11:50pm On May 24, 2023
It's always men begging their wives for sex . Why is this so? Can't men respect themselves?
It angers me and makes me feel like how is it that women are more sexually disciplined than us, that we can't call their bluff and teach them we have better self control...
It's a disgrace for a man begging his wife for sex all the time. When we know women are more sexually depraved than men. But they pretend and hide their promiscuity in marriage and make men look like sexual demon.
I will rather become a monk than beg a woman I married with my headearned money for sex.. Just doesn't make sense. It's better I become a monk.
I think it's high time men make women beg them for sex,, it's high time we exercise high sexual discipline, cos this level of disrespect men subject themselves to is uncalled for in the name of sex.

8 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 11:54pm On May 24, 2023
grin
They do now oo.... But exclusively to polygamous men.
Oga ignite competition in that shit and watch them beg you for just your d1ck cap

9 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Weknowbetter: 12:17am On May 25, 2023
They will only beg if they're attracted to you

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Ibaaboy(m): 12:21am On May 25, 2023
Weknowbetter:
They will only beg if they're attracted to you

True

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 12:54am On May 25, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
They do now oo.... But exclusively to polygamous men.
Oga ignite competition in that shit and watch them beg you for just your d1ck cap
Polygamous is another hardwork and headache for men...it's like living for women.
I think the stress is not worth it
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 12:58am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Polygamous is another hardwork and headache for men...it's like living for women.
That's what women make us believe. It could be true if the man is not well to do. But believe me, people like Ned, Ooni, etc even Yul don't know no marital stress

4 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 1:03am On May 25, 2023
Absuchat:

That's what women make us believe. It could be true if the man is not well to do. But believe me, people like Ned, Ooni, etc even Yul don't know no marital stress
Lol..
I'm sorry for you
So you live with them
Women can make a king run away from his throne....
The reason men marry more wives is cos one gave them headache, they got two, two gave them headache, they got 3, 3 gave them headache, they married the 4th...it's a cycle..that's how Solomon end up with 700wives and 300 concubines..lol...At the end he regretted it.....
So one might be okay after all

4 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by SPAMBOX7: 1:17am On May 25, 2023
My girls always the ones begging sha.
It all depends on how she sees you. Date or marry who is sexually attracted to you. Na you go tire for sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 1:55am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Lol..
I'm sorry for you
So you live with them
The reason men marry more wives is cos one gave them headache, they got two, two gave them headache, they got 3, 3 gave them headache, they married the 4th...it's a cycle..that's how Solomon end up with 700wives and 300 concubines..lol...At the end he regretted it.....
Most married men today aren't enjoying their marriages... Quote me.
So it's safe to say they're regretting... If I will end up regretting after marrying one, then It's better to regret marrying a dozen of them.

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by UjuJoan2: 2:07am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
It's always men begging their wives for sex . Why is this so? Can't men respect themselves?
It angers me and makes me feel like how is it that women are more sexually disciplined than us, that we can't call their bluff and teach them we have better self control...
It's a disgrace for a man begging his wife for sex all the time. When we know women are more sexually depraved than men. But they pretend and hide their promiscuity in marriage and make men look like sexual demon.
I will rather become a monk than beg a woman I married with my headearned money for sex.. Just doesn't make sense. It's better I become a monk.
I think it's high time men make women beg them for sex,, it's high time we exercise high sexual discipline, cos this level of disrespect men subject themselves to is uncalled for in the name of sex.

Keep dreaming!

3 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Moh247: 3:10am On May 25, 2023
Women beg for sex but they are not open about their sexual fustration like men

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 7:57am On May 25, 2023
UjuJoan2:

Keep dreaming!
Oh, I pray you won't be wife...
I will teach you lesson if u think sex can be used to control a man like me
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 8:00am On May 25, 2023
Absuchat:

Most married men today aren't enjoying their marriages... Quote me.
So it's safe to say they're regretting... If I will end up regretting after marrying one, then It's better to regret marrying a dozen of them.
I hope you have the money
I hope u have the cash to train about 20 children assuming each gave u one or two children
I hope u are ready for the family quarells, bitterness and hatred....
Abi u think marrying 12 wives is just about sex and peace....
I pray some won't even poison U or plan Ur untimely death so they can take over Ur property especially if they are angry at you...
Better be careful
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Moniya4Real(m): 8:12am On May 25, 2023
Hmmm, bro! Men to deprive women of sex? That’s totally unheard of o. I don’t think I have ever seen or heard of a man turn down his wife’s sexual advances. Like when I was still married before I got separated with my wife,
even for the very few occasions (like 5 times) throughout my 12 years of marriage , I always acquiesce to her initiation of intimacy, when I am not even in the mood. My dear, don’t think it’ll work that way.
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 10:40am On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

I hope you have the money
I hope u have the cash to train about 20 children assuming each gave u one or two children
I hope u are ready for the family quarells, bitterness and hatred....
Abi u think marrying 12 wives is just about sex and peace....
I pray some won't even poison U or plan Ur untimely death so they can take over Ur property especially if they are angry at you...
Better be careful
I think you need that last statement more than I do especially in this context.
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Nobody: 10:52am On May 25, 2023
Why would any sane man beg for sex? I have never... Okay maybe when I was in secondary school but then we were kids and ignorant. For a grown man to beg his woman for sex shows a lot is wrong. Women demand sex more. Even the ones who always claim not to love sex become freaks when it gets to my turn. Women will use subtle signs and if u still don't get it she will do something out of place but in the direction of konji and if u still miss that ur on ur own. If ur married in a sexless union u both should find out what the problem is or if she's not willing go get a nasty side chick or two. Begging for sex from ur wife is next to stupidity

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 7:06pm On May 25, 2023
Absuchat:

I think you need that last statement more than I do especially in this context.
It's polygamist like u that should be careful
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 8:26pm On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

It's polygamist like u that should be careful
I bet you can't afford polygamy... But u wish
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Nemesis0147(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Hmmm, bro! Men to deprive women of sex? That’s totally unheard of o. I don’t think I have ever seen or heard of a man turn down his wife’s sexual advances. Like when I was still married before I got separated with my wife,
even for the very few occasions (like 5 times) throughout my 12 years of marriage , I even acquire to her initiation of intimacy, when I am not even in the mood. My dear, don’t think it’ll work that way.
are you serious?
So whenever your woman need sex…you must do it,no matter your mood or even if you are sick?
Was she treating you the same way too?…..you guys don’t value yourselves

2 Likes

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Blunttruth: 9:16pm On May 25, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:
Women sexually depraved! You really don't know much about them.
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by olabrinks(f): 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
After kids sex drive goes down the drain for most women, along with the responsibility of taking care of those kids.. most married women are not interested.

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 6:08am On May 26, 2023
Blunttruth:

Women sexually depraved! You really don't know much about them.
So they are sexually pure than men? Is that what u mean?...
They are sexually pure but majority of them easily fall into prostitution? and date uncountable men for money and pleasure?
..teach me now
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by PeterObi4Presid: 6:09am On May 26, 2023
Absuchat:

I bet you can't afford polygamy... But u wish
What's my business with polygamy?
Shay Na sex Abi woman I come this life come serve?
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Absuchat(m): 6:32am On May 26, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

What's my business with polygamy?
Shay Na sex Abi woman I come this life come serve?
Myopic. So marriage is all about sex and woman?
I hope you will be greater than Solomon that you cited previously?
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by DonroxyII: 3:19pm On May 29, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

Lol..
I'm sorry for you
So you live with them
Who told You Solomon Wives & Concubine were giving him headache... You dey there !
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Exceed15: 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
I don't beg my wife for sex.

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Patriotsleague: 3:53pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Weknowbetter post=123349012]They will only beg if they're attracted to you[/quote
Loot makes them wetter than looks these days.
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Blunttruth: 10:04pm On May 29, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

So they are sexually pure than men? Is that what u mean?...
They are sexually pure but majority of them easily fall into prostitution? and date uncountable men for money and pleasure?
..teach me now

It's the fault of men. A girl with daddy issues. So blame it on the men folj6. No girl bro6ip in a home where her father is doing his duties financially, and emotionally towards his girl child will go into prostitution or wierd sex stuff. Check the background of the girls you speak about.
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Cujo007: 9:56am On May 30, 2023
I take it that you are not married. In reality, men get fed up with sex in a marriage faster than their wives. Scientifically speaking, when you consider the emotional, physical and financial stress of marriage, most men are sexually affected to the point of erectile dysfunction. So the women make the demands for sex but the men can't match it. However, when removed from that "marriage" situation and placed in a neutral state as in with a female that's not his wife, his sexual abilities are back to normal.
PeterObi4Presid:

1 Like

Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Allisgud: 1:00pm On May 30, 2023
PeterObi4Presid:

and if u check it's because of the sex issue the man adopt another woman to the house in the name of polygamy
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by Jodha(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2023
Marry a lady that's physically attracted to yhu and this will not be an issue...
Re: I Look Forward To A Time When Women Will Beg Men For Sex In Marriage by QuotaSystem: 6:31pm On May 30, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
My girls always the ones begging sha.
It all depends on how she sees you.

Date or marry who is sexually attracted to you. Na you go tire for sex.

Agreed & Co-signed 💯

It is also a formula for a peaceful and fulfilling marriage.

Also try to find one that is truly God-fearing & will complement you spiritually.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Girl Wants To Marry Sanusi Lamido / Sugar Mummy Wanted Urgently / Girlfriend Doesnt Like Me Touching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.