Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) (30819 Views)

Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Abbeyme: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
So much pressure on Lagos infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
tolue42:
The center of excellence!

To experience massive developments in other states vote "ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU", Let him pilot the affairs of this nation comes 2023.

President position is not about lifting heavy blocks..

REMEMBER, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

what "massive development" is Tinubu going to bring to nigeria? is he the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos? what are those "massive developments" you are referring?
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Abagworo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
I wish Nigerian cities can be as clean with well mawed lawns like the 3D video. It will still end in 3D cause even if achieved Nigerian people who despise clean environment will destroy it with posters, litters and garbage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by walemoney007(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
This is a massive project.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by chloride6: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Was is the LASG doing in Lekki?

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by studentofTruth: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1486077065166209032?t=qTIT2sZAJ0_l6amf5yG9xg&s=19

Nice one able gov! Only Lagos can do this, not even Buharis Nigeria can.

Meanwhile,

Make 5 different 90-second videos of you or your friend sleeping in different places and positions. It can sleeping on the couch or bed or anywhere. Just 5 different videos in different clothes and positions/places.

You will get #1,000 for the 5 videos. The videos should be clear enough to make out the sleeping position and state of the eyes.

send them here: sleepstudies@yandex.com

The 5 videos should not be more than 20 MB. You may zip the file if they are more than that or send them separately.

Thanks
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2022
I'm expecting Ndi Akwaete vision 2022 to invade this thread with their hatred cheesy their governors at home are making stupid decisions for them

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by abc115: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
It was flagged off today moderators
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:
Despite this, you just can't compare this chap with Ambode in terms of major infrastructure.

Here's the difference, Ambode actually started projects from 0 level to completion.

114 roads in 20 LGAs + 37 LCDAs.
All modernized Bus stops from Lekki, to Iyana Oworo, to Oshodi, to Abule Ègbá, Ikeja, Alomosho were started from scratch and completed.

The flyover bridges at Ajah and Abule Ègbá were landmarks.

Airport Road, commissioned by Buhari

Oshodi Transport interchange.

I'm waiting for 30 major infrastructural projects started (not inherited) that Sanwoolu has completed himself.

Argue with facts and not sentiment

In terms of infrastructure
1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

LASG has a 30 year development plan. It's irrelevant who starts and completes which project. The key is keeping the eyes on the ball and making it move in the right direction, for the good of the people. Ambode tried but he lost sight of the ball and projects were delayed/abandoned unnecessarily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by tolue42(m): 9:55pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

what "massive development" is Tinubu going to bring to nigeria? is he the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos? what are those "massive developments" you are referring?

A state developing rail networks, while some countries don't even have a train station....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by chamboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:
Despite this, you just can't compare this chap with Ambode in terms of major infrastructure.

Here's the difference, Ambode actually started projects from 0 level to completion.

All modernized Bus stops from Lekki, to Iyana Oworo, to Oshodi, to Abule Ègbá, Ikeja, Alomosho were started from scratch and completed.

I'm waiting for 30 major infrastructural projects started (not inherited) that Sanwoolu has completed himself.

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu
Tinubu started all the agencies and created the blueprint for all the infrastructure for all of them. YES, Some of them added their input but you can't just THank BAT enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
tolue42:

A state developing rail networks, while some countries don't even have a train station....

U didn't answer my questions:

1. what "massive development" is Tinubu going to bring to nigeria?

2. is Tinubu the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos?

3. what are those "massive developments" you are referring?
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Killermamba: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
tolue42:
The center of excellence!

Thumb up to our Able Governor. Sanwo-Olu

To experience massive developments in other states vote "ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU", Let him pilot the affairs of this nation comes 2023.

President position is not about lifting heavy blocks..

REMEMBER, KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

Nonsense campaign project, if you want to get my vote at all, oga start the 4th mainland bridge
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by COMPAQ(m): 10:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1486077065166209032?t=qTIT2sZAJ0_l6amf5yG9xg&s=19

The intent is good, but the reality is that no road project can really help Lagos traffic. The number of vehicles on the road are simply too many and will overwhelm any new road project. It will cause bottlenecks for those going under the cane village towards Maryland bridge due to merging with new traffic coming from Opebi. It’s the same way removal of roundabouts on the Lekki axis seemed to work for a while, but we are now back to the same issue, although it could be argued that it would have been far worse now if the roundabouts had not been removed.

Ultimate for Lagos is the train system. That is the only real way to move large amounts of people effectively and efficiently. But the problem with that is that the middle class with their cars may still not give up the comfort and convenience of their cars.
The most critical rail to develop after the Red and Blue line will be the line that goes along the Lekki corridor because the Lekki peninsular is a pretty narrow strip, so it can serve a huge amount of people with a single line.

4 Likes

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Foreigna2: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

1. Look at the state Tinubu ruled and look at your own state.

2. No, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are responsible for the development of Lagos.

3. Ask the Governors of your region. They have Special Advisers on Lagos affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by YellowMayor(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

Since you included tinubu, then no qualms.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by BabbanBura(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nice one Lagos
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by tolue42(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

If you can't figure out your answer in my response, then don't bother quoting me again, I won't respond to you in particular again..

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by tolue42(m): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
lexy2014:

If you can't figure out your answer in my response, then don't bother quoting me again, I won't respond to you in particular again...
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by YellowMayor(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
Foreigna2:

1. Look at the state Tinubu ruled and look at your own state.

2. No, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are responsible for the development of Lagos.

3. Ask the Governors of your region. They have Special Advisers on Lagos affairs.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Ajibel(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

This is such a stupid take.

So because you want to see a governor start his own project, he should give less attention to inherited projects and fully focus on his like Ambode did abi?

What then is the essence of voting for APC in Lagos when there will be no continuity of projects

3 Likes

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Sheuns(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

He doesn’t need to start any new project. There are tens of incomplete projects littering Lagos. Many people will prefer he completes those projects.

5 Likes

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Echoban: 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
HonestFriend:
Honestly dis governor is working still... I see him as a yes sir yes sir governor..

No hate..

Is it not better to have a yes sir Givernor and be productive and be autocratic and no much to show for it??
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by FILEBE(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

Haba na. Should he abandon the good plans and projects his predecessor started? Han han. It isn't a crime to continue from where a former governor stopped. One of the thing that develops a country is continuity. Why should we then be argue who started and completed which?

If he had abandoned the original plan and started his own, you guys will complain . Don't you think Nigeria will thrive on continuity rather than the usual start and stop ? Nigeria currently has tons of forgotten and abandoned projects wasting and decaying here and there

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Echoban: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:

1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

Doubt if u are progressive. If he has abadoned Predicesors project and channel money to start new ones just like Ambdoe, would Lagos be different from state like Rivers?? Or why do u think Rivers state is lacking currently?

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Exclusive101: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

Why ain't you guys posting the new secretariat and market he commissioned along with the fkagoff.

All that matters to shut foolish people up about his performance. They need to know that the pointing governor commission quality project every month more than what the duo failure of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi commission in over 8 years.

Just imagine what 2 foolish governors will do in the whole of 8 Solid years is what Sanwolu commission monthly.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Exclusive101: 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
I don't what massive project he will bring to nigeria I can't pre-mpt any politician's action

Massive project by Tinubu include BRT Alpha Beta, PSP, Ekorail, Lekki seaport n airport, Eko Atlantic.

I am here waiting for your wail of sorrow.

lexy2014:

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by tjcare4u2005(m): 11:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
Wetin Badagry do for una now. We also need good roads now.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by blackaxe78: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Biafra should be please come quickly.

So we can be deporting people from Lagos
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Sleekfingers: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let's hear what our wailing wailers blothers and sistels got to say.......since, dem say lagos is a glorified slum....as if their states roads are paved with gold and diamonds

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Etiobe: 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
Sonwo OLU is my ideal governor but those idiot that went and kill people on his neck at end SAS don't try for him
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Geo4646: 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fear who knw fear... Election don come again, dey won start project.. abaaa. Another decive again ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traffic Gridlock Hits Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Extends To 3 States (Pics, Video / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line, Promises Delivery By Year End (Photos) / PSP Truck Parked At Thomas B/stop, Ikorodu For Over 5 Days (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.