Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) (30882 Views)

Launch Of The First Beam Of The Opebi-Mende Link Bridge (Photos) / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi / The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Etiobe: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
davodyguy:
Despite this, you just can't compare this chap with Ambode in terms of major infrastructure.

Here's the difference, Ambode actually started projects from 0 level to completion.

114 roads in 20 LGAs + 37 LCDAs.
All modernized Bus stops from Lekki, to Iyana Oworo, to Oshodi, to Abule Ègbá, Ikeja, Alomosho were started from scratch and completed.

The flyover bridges at Ajah and Abule Ègbá were landmarks.

Airport Road, commissioned by Buhari

Oshodi Transport interchange.

I'm waiting for 30 major infrastructural projects started (not inherited) that Sanwoolu has completed himself.

Argue with facts and not sentiment

In terms of infrastructure
1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

By your analysis that make him the best among all of them not wasteful, prudent & intelligent

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by misterjosh(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Let's pray for speedy completion. This seems like a well thought out project.

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by ikorodureporta: 1:45am On Jan 27, 2022
Na the software I dey admire here
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Jostoman: 4:27am On Jan 27, 2022
clockwisereport:
they are all APC and bat paid agent on nairaland.

Just negodu what these guys are hustling for
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by seunt4ut(m): 5:34am On Jan 27, 2022
davodyguy:
Despite this, you just can't compare this chap with Ambode in terms of major infrastructure.

Here's the difference, Ambode actually started projects from 0 level to completion.

114 roads in 20 LGAs + 37 LCDAs.
All modernized Bus stops from Lekki, to Iyana Oworo, to Oshodi, to Abule Ègbá, Ikeja, Alomosho were started from scratch and completed.
Yeah but Ajah
The flyover bridges at Ajah and Abule Ègbá were landmarks.

Airport Road, commissioned by Buhari

Oshodi Transport interchange.

I'm waiting for 30 major infrastructural projects started (not inherited) that Sanwoolu has completed himself.

Argue with facts and not sentiment

In terms of infrastructure
1st Fashola
2nd Ambode
3rd Tinubu

Yeah but ajah bridge was not well planned. The bridge landing suppose to go beyond ajah bust stop where traffic is free. Not that bus stop where it’s chaotic.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 6:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Exclusive101:
I don't what massive project he will bring to nigeria I can't pre-mpt any politician's action

Massive project by Tinubu include BRT Alpha Beta, PSP, Ekorail, Lekki seaport n airport, Eko Atlantic.

I am here waiting for your wail of sorrow.

Your responses will still take us back to my questions apart from number 1 which u have owned up to not having an despite d gentleman I responded to saying Tinubu will give nigeria "massive projects".

In all u mentioned, which one did Tinubu achieve for Lagos state and which one belongs to him personally?

Also, Tinubu was governor between 1999-2007. What were the state of BRT Alpha Beta, PSP, Ekorail, Lekki seaport n airport, Eko Atlantic at the time he left office?

Which leads us back to my question 2: is Tinubu the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos?
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 6:13am On Jan 27, 2022
tolue42:

If you can't figure out your answer in my response, then don't bother quoting me again, I won't respond to you in particular again...

These are my questions:

1. what "massive development" is Tinubu going to bring to nigeria?

2. is Tinubu the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos?

3. what are those "massive developments" you are referring?

This is your response:

A state developing rail networks, while some countries don't even have a train station....

Pls, what's the correlation and what is there to figure out?

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 6:15am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

1. Look at the state Tinubu ruled and look at your own state.

2. No, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are responsible for the development of Lagos.

3. Ask the Governors of your region. They have Special Advisers on Lagos affairs.

You haven't answered my questions bro:

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Foreigna2: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2022
lexy2014:

You haven't answered my questions bro:

Maybe you should get someone to translate my post into your native language.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Maybe you should get someone to translate my post into your native language.

I guess u should do same for the following questions:

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 27, 2022
SlyDev:
I'm expecting Ndi Akwaete vision 2022 to invade this thread with their hatred cheesy their governors at home are making stupid decisions for them

You always make stupid comments why not just read the thread and enjoy the topic rather than trying to abuse tribes after all you are not a Lagos indigene rather you are from Osun or Ondo famzing with Lagos.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 27, 2022
delpee:

LASG has a 30 year development plan. It's irrelevant who starts and completes which project. The key is keeping the eyes on the ball and making it move in the right direction, for the good of the people. Ambode tried but he lost sight of the ball and projects were delayed/abandoned unnecessarily.

Oga which ball did he lose sight of? Is it that he didn't complete any project? Or is it that he wasn't playing ball to Baba sòpe?
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 27, 2022
tolue42:

A state developing rail networks, while some countries don't even have a train station....
Dude don't be dense Lagos by now should have been competing with the likes of Kigali and Johannesburg and even Casablanca. Lagos had a head start above these cities in terms of the oil boom Lagos had everything in terms of infrastructure but sadly Lagos cannot even compete with Cotonou(it is even an insult to them) they cannot compete with Monrovia or Freetown in terms of infrastructure. Dey there dey support mediocrity you are saying states that don't or cannot build rail stations do they have the population Lagos has or can they boast of the IGR Lagos has, yet roads in estates and streets in Lekki are building based on estate dues paid by people and not by Local government

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

1. Look at the state Tinubu ruled and look at your own state.

2. No, Ikpeazu and Peter Obi are responsible for the development of Lagos.

3. Ask the Governors of your region. They have Special Advisers on Lagos affairs.

You are very dense in this your response. Simply answer the question that is put to you, but no you had to throw insults. Again Peter Obi with IGR less than Lagos transformed Anambra and you are here disparaging him. Your stupidity is like Zee world extraordinary everyday.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 27, 2022
Exclusive101:

Why ain't you guys posting the new secretariat and market he commissioned along with the fkagoff.

All that matters to shut foolish people up about his performance. They need to know that the pointing governor commission quality project every month more than what the duo failure of Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi commission in over 8 years.

Just imagine what 2 foolish governors will do in the whole of 8 Solid years is what Sanwolu commission monthly.

I wish you go to Enugu then you would see how serene the place is. Sometimes it is not by spectacle of projects but sustainability
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 27, 2022
Exclusive101:
I don't what massive project he will bring to nigeria I can't pre-mpt any politician's action

Massive project by Tinubu include BRT Alpha Beta, PSP, Ekorail, Lekki seaport n airport, Eko Atlantic.

Dude these are all Fashola's projects not Tinubu don't play smart here bro

I am here waiting for your wail of sorrow.

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Let's hear what our wailing wailers blothers and sistels got to say.......since, dem say lagos is a glorified slum....as if their states roads are paved with gold and diamonds
But it is a slum, by now it should be a disgrace that Lagos is still trying to compare itself with other states in Nigeria, Nairobi with a GDP far less that Lagos is far ahead with infrastructure, Kigali, Casablanca, Cairo and Johannesburg with far lesser GDP and IGR are far ahead than Lagos. Those administrator of those cities will be dreaming to have the kind of IGR Lagos has. Coupled with the fact that Lagos had been the capital territory for years. Ahhhh!!!!!!! You image launderers need to be ashamed Lagos cannot provide pipe borne water to it's residents cannot even boast of good roads at LCDA level. Most streets in Lekki are done by contributions from people and you say Lagos is no slum.

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Foreigna2: 6:59am On Jan 27, 2022
obynzo:

You are very dense in this your response. Simply answer the question that is put to you, but no you had to throw insults. Again Peter Obi with IGR less than Lagos transformed Anambra and you are here disparaging him. Your stupidity is like Zee world extraordinary everyday.

My reply really enter this one. grin
The fool is posting from outside Igboland o.
Peter Obi transformed Anambra but this January, there was serious traffic while you people were running to Lagos from Anambra.

Fire burnt your biggest market but there wasn't a single fire truck, you had to cross the River Niger to borrow firetrucks from Asaba. grin

Tinubu gave you Igbos future, you slaves should be eternally grateful to him. Without Tinubu, many of you would have still been hunting lizards in your Eastern villages for lunch.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Foreigna2: 7:01am On Jan 27, 2022
[s]
obynzo:

But it is a slum, by now it should be a disgrace that Lagos is still trying to compare itself with other states in Nigeria, Nairobi with a GDP far less that Lagos is far ahead with infrastructure, Kigali, Casablanca, Cairo and Johannesburg with far lesser GDP and IGR are far ahead than Lagos. Those administrator of those cities will be dreaming to have the kind of IGR Lagos has. Coupled with the fact that Lagos had been the capital territory for years. Ahhhh!!!!!!! You image launderers need to be ashamed Lagos cannot provide pipe borne water to it's residents cannot even boast of good roads at LCDA level. Most streets in Lekki are done by contributions from people and you say Lagos is no slum.
[/s]

When you type stuff like this, other Nigerians just laugh at your stupidity.
Which state in your entire Igboland has as much good roads as Alimosho LG?
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:
[s][/s]

When you type stuff like this, other Nigerians just laugh at your stupidity.
Which state in your entire Igboland has as much good roads as Alimosho LG?
Bro if you lie like this online then you have simply sacrificed you conscience for crumbs. Anyone living in Lagos know that road in the state are bad forget all the paparazzi on projects it is just to create a facade that they are working because 2023 is around the corner after which they would go back to default settings.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

My reply really enter this one. grin
The fool is posting from outside Igboland o.
Peter Obi transformed Anambra but this January, there was serious traffic while you people were running to Lagos from Anambra.

Fire burnt your biggest market but there wasn't a single fire truck, you had to cross the River Niger to borrow firetrucks from Asaba. grin

Tinubu gave you Igbos future, you slaves should be eternally grateful to him. Without Tinubu, many of you would have still been hunting lizards in your Eastern villages for lunch.
You are really a dense fellow. How many times in the year do you see traffic and it is only on the federal road. Check out the state roads where do you see traffic. Fire also burnt markets in Lagos and the fire truck did nothing too.
The igbos made their future themselves and we don't besiege someone's mansion everyday begging for crumbs. Like His wife claimed that you all are beggars always coming to beg for crumbs everyday at his Bourdilon residence.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Foreigna2: 7:06am On Jan 27, 2022
obynzo:

Bro if you lie like this online then you have simply sacrificed you conscience for crumbs. Anyone living in Lagos know that road in the state are bad forget all the paparazzi on projects it is just to create a facade that they are working because 2023 is around the corner after which they would go back to default settings.

Answer the question.
Which state in the entire Igboland has as much good roads as Alimosho local government in Lagos?

Mention the state let us hear.

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2022
Foreigna2:

Answer the question.
Which state in the entire Igboland has as much good roads as Alimosho local government in Lagos?

Mention the state let us hear.
Anambra still has the best state road network. It is not fanciful but sustainable. Ebonyi too is breaking ground with roads. It is clear you are not exposed beyond your shit hole in Agege or Mushin and you think igbo land is like that.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2022
obynzo:

You always make stupid comments why not just read the thread and enjoy the topic rather than trying to abuse tribes after all you are not a Lagos indigene rather you are from Osun or Ondo famzing with Lagos.

Do you know south east and south west share no border at all and Lagos is at the west of South west. A Yoruba born in Ghana have more right in Lagos than any tribe living there for decades
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 27, 2022
SlyDev:

Do you know south east and south west share no border at all and Lagos is at the west of South west. A Yoruba born in Ghana have more right in Lagos than any tribe living there for decades
Oga are you an indigene of Lagos? If you are not then shut up. Nigeria places emphasis on state of origin so if you are not from Lagos don't form famzying with Lagos you are also a migrant like we igbos the only exception is you are Yoruba
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by ayokellany: 7:38am On Jan 27, 2022
The answer your need is precise. Which one do jokes like you not blame Tinubu for to be precise ? The alpha Beta that generate the resources that facilitated this innovations who do fools n lunatics on NL blame for it most especially on the same NL. Once you have the answer to that you know the answer to the rest of your questions.

lexy2014:

Your responses will still take us back to my questions apart from number 1 which u have owned up to not having an despite d gentleman I responded to saying Tinubu will give nigeria "massive projects".

In all u mentioned, which one did Tinubu achieve for Lagos state and which one belongs to him personally?

Also, Tinubu was governor between 1999-2007. What were the state of BRT Alpha Beta, PSP, Ekorail, Lekki seaport n airport, Eko Atlantic at the time he left office?

Which leads us back to my question 2: is Tinubu the one responsible for the "massive development" in lagos?

1 Like

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by CUMIN: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2022
donwalome:
I hope this road is not under water when completed. They better get it right. This is a good development

The contractor is Julius berger.
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by MonogramMaster(m): 7:44am On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by CUMIN: 7:49am On Jan 27, 2022
obynzo:

Oga are you an indigene of Lagos? If you are not then shut up. Nigeria places emphasis on state of origin so if you are not from Lagos don't form famzying with Lagos you are also a migrant like we igbos the only exception is you are Yoruba

States are political borders. Yoruba people are one... put that in your thick skull
Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2022
ayokellany:
The answer your need is precise. Which one do jokes like you not blame Tinubu for to be precise ? The alpha Beta that generate the resources that facilitated this innovations who do fools n lunatics on NL blame for it most especially on the same NL. Once you have the answer to that you know the answer to the rest of your questions.

Still doesn't answer my questions:

Re: Layout Of The Ojota-Opebi Link Bridge And Approach Roads (video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2022
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Battles Italian Authorities Over His 2 Surviving Children / What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / COVID-19: Saudi Plans To Repatriate Over 11,000 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.