Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please (1629 Views)

I Think Everyone Should Quit Gambling / The Reason Why You Should Quit Gambling / Quit Gambling If You Notice Any Of These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Anonymous2022:

Live betting, not virtual.

Football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis
you said u are addicted for 5years its high time u understand that no strategy works in betting and just stop it. u r not alone im jobless and manage to raise 200k from different hustles but i squandered all in bet now that im writting this i dont have shishi and im in huge debt several apps dey owe me money
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
being self employed makes it even better.

You would have achieved way more only if you had someone keeping your excesses in check.

If you can, maybe you should move out of the area, start afresh somewhere.

You'll be okay, bro... Just do what I say. Talk to mumsy.

Should I tell her about my addiction?
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abba114:
you said u are addicted for 5years its high time u understand that no strategy works in betting and just stop it. u r not alone im jobless and manage to raise 200k from different hustles but i squandered all in bet now that im writting this i dont have shishi and im in huge debt several apps dey owe me money

Sorry bro
At least 2 days now and counting I've stayed off betting. The urge to gamble is becoming more stronger by the day.
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abba114:

More than 5 years. Close to 10 years
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by SarutobiEky(m): 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
Anonymous2022:

Should I tell her about my addiction?
yes sir. You should. She would help you
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
yes sir. You should. She would help you

Okay will do so thanks
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2022
op i always wonder when you say the urge to gamble what kind of urge is that dont you lose ? me i just want to pay my debts and stop
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
Anonymous2022:
Hello Nairaland.

I had to create this username just to post.

I have been battling with gambling addiction for years now and I just can't stop it.

It made me not to save a dime where I worked for about 5 years. I will always use the money to play online bet.

Now am self employed and getting jobs. It's affecting me now because once client gives me a percentage of the money to start with. I'll use the money to gamble and lose them.

Now am oweing over 1m because I couldn't meet up the deadline to deliver so they are asking for refunds but I can't because it's gone.

I really need help in stopping this gambling addiction.

PS: I have resolved to quit gambling so many times but I keep going back. Don't know what to do.

Mods please kindly move to FP thanks.

if i were u i would have stopped since u said u r self employed and doing well why bet? me im jobless im now in huge debt because of betting several loan apps r waiting for my loan repayment. because of that i bet more every little i earn i put it on betting hoping to raise money to pay my debt im tired i have decided i will break my sim card and swap it after like 3months and also stay away from bet
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 9:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Abba114:
if i were u i would have stopped since u said u r self employed and doing well why bet? me im jobless im now in huge debt because of betting several loan apps r waiting for my loan repayment. because of that i bet more every little i earn i put it on betting hoping to raise money to pay my debt im tired i have decided i will break my sim card and swap it after like 3months and also stay away from bet

I have finally decided to quit but it seems a bit too late now as I owe close to 789k now.
And I've lost so many customers.

I haven't gambled for weeks now and I pray it remains so.

If only I can just get help or miracle to clear this over 789k debt. I see no reason why I should go back to gambling. I've learnt my lesson. But unfortunately, I learnt it the hard way.
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Anonymous2022: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Abba114:
op i always wonder when you say the urge to gamble what kind of urge is that dont you lose ? me i just want to pay my debts and stop

It's an addition, just like masturbation, smoking, drinking, womanizing, prostitution etc. Once it gets to your brain. It takes God's grace and a lot of dedication to stop.
Re: Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please by Rubyjade: 10:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Anonymous2022:

It's an addition, just like masturbation, smoking, drinking, womanizing, prostitution etc. Once it gets to your brain. It takes God's grace and a lot of dedication to stop.
Don't worry, you'll quit when you run out of money and stuffs to sell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Clevermoni Pos, Charges, Prices And More / Northfinance Funding And Withdrawal? / We Have Phone Database For All Gsm Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.