Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary (53198 Views)

Julius Agwu's Wife, Ibiere Shares Cryptic Post Amid Marriage Crash Rumours / BBNaija's Tochi Deletes Engagement Post As Fiancée Shares Cryptic Message / 2Face Shares Cryptic Post As Pero Adeniyi Files N500m Lawsuit Against Wife Annie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aidejay:
Dem really drag funke akindele ass that year ooh! they said she wasn't paying well she did this she did that.

Na so truth dey come out. shocked

may God cause our enemies to start fighting themselves and airing their dirty secrets in public to vindicate whomever is being falsely accused or denigrated.

I endorse this prayer point. cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by akanbiaa(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Mariangeles(f): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
andysmith123:
acording to the father of football -JOSE MORINHO- "no player is bigger than the club" THANKIU!

Messi was bigger than Barcelona. grin
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by juman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pastor seems to be her boyfriend, yet wanted to sleep with her sister.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by juman(m): 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Juliana already has big name in the industry, she just need to move with the right people and she will be getting roles.

I don't know her moves she should be closer to those in control of yoruba movies.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by bn2murphy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Blackdisciple(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
KenghisKhan:
God has a way of always vindicating the innocent.

Yes oo no matter how long ooo.

God remains the same today, tomorrow and for ever.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by SHIVA001: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
pastor wey dey lash am steady, dey claim say na virgin She be that year i know the man nao mine teenage wey dey lash teenagers well that year. never look up to anybody, never look down on anybody

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
folks4luv:
Except that the 'show' being displayed by Julianah and her ex-pastor does not exonerate Funke.
Never cared bout whatever issue they had but Funke's reaction is quite dumb

I think so since he said he was standing up for her. Why did he need to stand up for her in the 1st place??

And him standing up for her either got her fired or was a resignation.

Bt then why was she crying about it?
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Pakute: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mariangeles:

Messi was bigger than Barcelona. grin
He's still bigger than Barcelona. He brought them out of the mud to being world beaters and after his exit, Barca returned back into the mud.
No other player compares to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by mrdipye(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okk we haff hear
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Unclefemolala(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by nihinlade(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
I like Funke Akindele. I see her as a hard working entertainer! Her movies and series are the best in the Nollywood sceen, it used to be Kunle Afolayan but Funke is better than him now, my opinion!
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by funmise007(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
I wish funke forgive her and help her back cos I love their chemistry then and e just one kain surprise me...buh i understand one way or the other she self was brainwashed by her manager say she's made a superstar alwedi grin grin buh she need to be calming down nxt time
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fact
Dshocker:
Apart from news and sport,most Nigerian men don't watch movies or tv series...Due to time and economical factor.

Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Jessi04: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jessi04:
Oooh..this is so petty.

Secure all your transactions online using www./escrow
www.
Re: Funke Akindele Sends Cryptic Post As Juliana Reveals Why She Left Jenifa’s Diary by Jessi04: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Femi Otedola's Handsome Son (picture) / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Tummy And Her Very Untidy Braid In New Photo / Reno Omokri: Singer Salle's Undefiled Innocence Should Not Be Spoilt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.