Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,665 members, 7,840,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Lionel Messi Is A Victim Of His Own Greatness - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is A Victim Of His Own Greatness (215 Views)

Man City's Mendy Boasted About Having Sex With 10,000 Women - Rape Victim / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Is A Victim Of His Own Greatness by OgheneroEzaza: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2022
My Case For Messi
Victim of His Greatness

It is not easy to be Lionel Messi. It is not easy at all, yet it is great.

WHEN MESSI IS THE WINNER OF AN AWARD
Them: That award is fake, rubbish, trash.

WHEN MESSI IS NOT THE WINNER OF AN AWARD
Them: This is the real award, so genuine, so real, authentic

Me: Messi is a victim of his own greatness and I take lessons from him.

WHEN MESSI HAS NOT WON THE COPA AMERICA
Them: If Messi thinks he is a great player he should win the Copa America. He can't because his Barcelona teammates are not here.

WHEN MESSI EVENTUALLY WINS THE COPA AMERICA
Them: Copa America is trash. It is no competition at all. Even AFCON is better than Copa America.

*Every cup is great until Messi wins it*

WHEN MESSI WAS AT BARCELONA
Them: Messi cannot change club because he can only play in one league. He is afraid of challenge.

WHEN MESSI EVENTUALLY LEAVES BARCELONA
Them: Why will Messi leave Barcelona after all the club has done for him. He is so wicked he has crumbled the club. Can't he even stay and play free of charge for the club.
Me: Messi is a victim of his own greatness and I take notes from him.

WHEN NEYMAR LEFT BARCELONA TO PSG
Them: Naymar takes challenge he has gone to Ligue 1 to prove himself after la liga.

WHEN MESSI LEFT BARCELONA TO THE SAME PSG
Them: Ligue 1 is a farmers' league, it is not an important league at all. If Messi really wants to prove himself why will he go to PSG.

*Every league is important until Messi arrives*

< Watch out for part two. We are not done yet. The list is endless>

Oghenero Ezaza #MessiAdvocate #SonOfOguname

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is A Victim Of His Own Greatness by Isacar(m): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2022
OgheneroEzaza:
My Case For Messi
Victim of His Greatness

It is not easy to be Lionel Messi. It is not easy at all, yet it is great.

WHEN MESSI IS THE WINNER OF AN AWARD
Them: That award is fake, rubbish, trash.

WHEN MESSI IS NOT THE WINNER OF AN AWARD
Them: This is the real award, so genuine, so real, authentic

Me: Messi is a victim of his own greatness and I take lessons from him.

WHEN MESSI HAS NOT WON THE COPA AMERICA
Them: If Messi thinks he is a great player he should win the Copa America. He can't because his Barcelona teammates are not here.

WHEN MESSI EVENTUALLY WINS THE COPA AMERICA
Them: Copa America is trash. It is no competition at all. Even AFCON is better than Copa America.

*Every cup is great until Messi wins it*

WHEN MESSI WAS AT BARCELONA
Them: Messi cannot change club because he can only play in one league. He is afraid of challenge.

WHEN MESSI EVENTUALLY LEAVES BARCELONA
Them: Why will Messi leave Barcelona after all the club has done for him. He is so wicked he has crumbled the club. Can't he even stay and play free of charge for the club.
Me: Messi is a victim of his own greatness and I take notes from him.

WHEN NEYMAR LEFT BARCELONA TO PSG
Them: Naymar takes challenge he has gone to Ligue 1 to prove himself after la liga.

WHEN MESSI LEFT BARCELONA TO THE SAME PSG
Them: Ligue 1 is a farmers' league, it is not an important league at all. If Messi really wants to prove himself why will he go to PSG.

*Every league is important until Messi arrives*

< Watch out for part two. We are not done yet. The list is endless>

Oghenero Ezaza #MessiAdvocate #SonOfOguname

Messi lionel.............. C.Ororo ............... I Neva criticize anyone, Both are great players that our universe will Neva forget....... and no one can dispute dat.

Players are human beings not machines....... There's always gonna be ups and downs............

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An African Breaks History;world Best Goalkeeper / Brendan Rodgers Speaks On Wilfred Ndidi Playing In The Defence For Leicester Cit / Tebas Names Club That Will Get Both Mbappe And Haaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.