Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (55791 Views)

Kidnappers' Hideout, Where School Children Were Taken, Busted In Epe, Lagos / APC UK Shares Video Of 13 Nigerian Foreign Students Busted In Online Dating Scam / Criminal Gang Led By Nigerian Yahoo Boy And His Brother Busted In The UK. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
This story didn't just add up, how can kidnappers take their dead victim to mortuary?. What happens to leaving the body in the Bush or a shallow grave. I small a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
This is terribly scary and ghastly to behold. I find it hard to comprehend how people indulge in activities like this to earn a living, especially when it's illegal and highly condemnable. From the way I'm seeing these very many strange things happening, it seems like the dead ones are the lucky ones.[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Richy4(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lord have Mercy... these were Citizens of Nigeria... Disrespected when alive even in death angry

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
They did not even wear mask going that place see how they will Carry desease to the family.

Many hospital have tht kind of place hiding in there yard with without anyone knowing they need to go IDH IN YABA AND CHECK.WELL THE ODUR THERE CAN KILL IF U DON'T WEAR MASK

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Haakeem:
This world is nt my home i am just passing through.
Jim reeves .. sad
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by seborrhic: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Barryseal:
This report is baseless. How can it be an illegal mortuary when it was sited at a general hospital? Which general hospital runs an illegal mortuary? Doesn't make sense
Secondly, was the mortician involved in kidnapping or death of the victims? If client comes to deposit corpse in his care, should he have rejected them? What exactly is the poor guy supposed to do?
deavicky:
This story didn't just add up, how can kidnappers take their dead victim to mortuary?. What happens to leaving the body in the Bush or a shallow grave. I small a rat.
Barryseal:
This report is baseless. How can it be an illegal mortuary when it was sited at a general hospital? Which general hospital runs an illegal mortuary? Doesn't make sense
Secondly, was the mortician involved in kidnapping or death of the victims? If client comes to deposit corpse in his care, should he have rejected them? What exactly is the poor guy supposed to do?
It's always a happy day when u realize their are still some nairalanders that are logical in their reasoning and use their commonsense.
Unfortunately there are some posts you read on some topics and you begin to ask yourself if the person passed through a primary school at all.

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
deavicky:

Well said. Maybe the man is running an illegal mortuary in an abandoned hospital or something else. The kidnapper story is off. Kidnappers no get time to take a corpse anywhere. This is cringeworthy though.

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
blackaxe78:

You are not updated.

Fela is going to blow the trumpet.

When please coz someone needs to blow that trumpet grin

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Brownshoe: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
ridbell01:
How possible is illegal mortuary is been operated in government owned hospital?
What's happened to the hospital in the first instance?
Intelligence people will ask questions, we are not all fool
it's an abandoned hospital

3 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:

Calm down bro
Why so heated up today?

It says "illegal" for a reason undecided

Where's tmk?

In SA even illegal outfits befit your politicians and kings cool

See pic and compare with your illegal morgue. SMH

I'm also wondering where tmk is - that brilliant sob. What, you miss him? :'( cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
Joseph08:
Abeg when is Angel Gabriel blowing the trumpet

Wonders has finally ended!
Gabriel dey fear to near Nigeria O!
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Barryseal:
Secondly, was the mortician involved in kidnapping or death of the victims? If a client comes to deposit a corpse in his custody, should he have rejected them? What exactly is the poor guy supposed to do?
You're the only person who made a sensible comment on this first page
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Transcriber: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

In SA even illegal outfits befit your politicians and kings cool

See pic and compare with your illegal morgue. SMH

I'm also wondering where tmk is - that brilliant sob. What, you miss him? :'( cry

I won't stay here comparing illegal morgues.! That's stupid.

Yeah kinda
He's the smartest of you guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Well said. Maybe the man is running an illegal mortuary in an abandoned hospital or something else. The kidnapper story is off. Kidnappers no get time to take a corpse anywhere. This is cringeworthy though.
Maybe unlicensed mortuary, but the Kidnapping part is over selling the story
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MrFly(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
tonye33:
Dr Chidi Lloyd intercepted an illegal mortuary where kidnap victims who died in the custody of there abductors are usually deposited inside Elele-Alimini general hospital.

He wondered why the leadership of Elele-Alimini allowed such atrocious business in the community, stressing that such evil activity cannot be going on without the involvement of some stakeholders in the community
the mortuary must be a moveable one for it to be 'intercepted'.
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

Maybe unlicensed mortuary, but the Kidnapping part is over selling the story

Thank you! That is the word- UNLICENSED. But who give am dead body? Them no dey come collect am ni? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

Gabriel dey fear to near Nigeria O!

grin
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Abeg what are these figures on the wall

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Transcriber:
I won't stay here comparing illegal morgues.! That's stupid.

Yeah kinda
He's the smartest of you guys grin

Lol, all South Africans on this forum are very bright - twice and thrice as intelligent as the smartest Jollof-gerian on this forum cool

I'm sure tmk misses u too wherever he is, but I serious don't see why cheesy
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tutudesz: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
pocohantas:

Thank you! That is the word- UNLICENSED. But who give am dead body? Them no dey come collect am ni? cheesy cheesy
Hmm!! Maybe their rate is cheap tongue
Honestly am more concerned about the little girl staying in such environment O! Imagine seeing abandoned bodies everyday shocked
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Barryseal:
Secondly, was the mortician involved in kidnapping or death of the victims? If a client comes to deposit a corpse in his custody, should he have rejected them? What exactly is the poor guy supposed to do?

One reasonable post. No wonder we are where we are as a country. People dont use their brains anymore.That is a state General Hospital for God's Sake!

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Detached and deranged people are too much in this country. If you are the legit type please watch your steps. These people are ni joke. Woh! I sighed, urh!
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nonexisting: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
I dont know what the SE is turning into. Ipob just brought evil into our SE

GOD have mercy.

Our igbo youths must wake up from slumber
Rivers state is now in the SE. You change narratives whenever it suits you miners that went to school on skullarship to become sufferisticated. Tomorrow now when something good comes out of Rivers state, you start shouting SS no be SE.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Amaka430(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

We will continue preaching to the gullible religious people until they receive since.

Jesus Christ, Angels, demons, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable concrete approved evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist.

Know this and have peace of mind.

you are the evidence of God's existence

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by patomaniac: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Who send me to open am now eh, now i no fit sleep
Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by gofigurena: 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
Some of the corpses are even standing up o. The man is even running the place with her little boy present. This child has seen many things.

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Sunsets: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes, Chidi Lloyd has busted a criminal gang but where was he when the local government, the state government and the federal government abandoned and refused to fund that General Hospital? You left it to rot away but the illegal operators put, at least, the morgue to use. Can this now be the beginning of the revival of that hospital?
tonye33:
Dr Chidi Lloyd intercepted an illegal mortuary where kidnap victims who died in the custody of there abductors are usually deposited inside Elele-Alimini general hospital.

He wondered why the leadership of Elele-Alimini allowed such atrocious business in the community, stressing that such evil activity cannot be going on without the involvement of some stakeholders in the community

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Jakumo:

Ol boy dis mortuary get as e be o. See deadi body when no gree lie down. Maybe na zombie factory we dey see so.

Wonderment, but wait o, dis deadi body take style resemble one man when dey sell suya for my village o.

I nogo chop suya lai-lai again.

That there is the house captain or enforcer. When my dad died, there was a corpse like that at the entrance, dressed in a red garb and red cap. This world is full of mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Illegal Mortuary Busted In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
So where are the so called ghosts? All you will see there are rotten carcases of dead (meat) human, no big deal. I have being running a clean crematorium business for years and i have never met the ghots of my many clients.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Killed In Zamfara While Trying To Protect Wife From Rape On Wedding Night / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos / Gunmen Burn Ajali Police Station In Anambra, Kill 5 Officers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.