Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos (3400 Views)

Jubilation As Orji Kalu Constructs Dilapidated Umuobasi Amankalu-Igbere Road / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Breaking! Orji Kalu Sweeps Polling Unit With Wide Margin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Naijadaily: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Newly released photos of the Senate Chief Whip Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Wednesday delighted many internet users as they took to their various social media platforms to share the photos.

In the photos believed to have been taken at his Senate office, National Assembly Abuja, the 2023 Presidential hopeful looked gorgeous in his neatly sewn sparkling white coloured native wear popularly called "Agbada" and the Native  Igbo red hat.

According to the details of the photos the former Governor made various facial expressions and natural gesticulation as the photos were being taken.

The Abia North Senator who is also a major investor in the Nigerian media industry being the publisher of two major Newspaper publishing houses shared the photos on his official Instagram handle @oukgram on Thursday with the caption " okay guys let's do this for the gram , choose your best slide #OUK."

Reacting, admirers of the Forbes rated self made billionaire entrepreneur expressed their excitement over the new photos with some describing him as "looking Presidential."

@ugo_oha1 wrote, "All slides for me, our incoming president."

@official_nwojo wrote "You are such a trendy leader."

@While 25_billiondollars commented , "This is so amazing."

@big_ceo1 wrote "Slide one is presidential."

@chrisclemjet wrote " Second slide Mazi onye oma."

@iam_uwana The unique one is the 3rd slide for me."

@talk2_henry wrote "Incoming president.... Slide 4 for me."

@maintainafrican wrote "My president 2023."

@eak2019 commented wrote "The last slide for me"

@lumez_t wrote " First as a presidential speech A You have my vote incoming 2023"

@prince.ihemegbulam wrote "@oukgram I will say 4 or 10, they both create a mental picture of you listening to the people. What we need now more than ever."

Kalu who won the prestigious award on constituency development at the Senate had declared his interest and readiness to contest the 2023 Presidential elections. 

His declaration has since been greeted with wide acceptance by majority of Nigerians and also attracted the endorsements of numerous notable pro-democracy groups and Political interest groups expressing their readiness to see that he emerges as the flag bearer of the APC in the 2023 presidential election.

https://zamfarareporters.com/2022/01/2023-orji-kalu-sweeps-hearts-with-dazzling-new-photos/

3 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Naijadaily: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
More:

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by andysmith123(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
so you can't dress in a formal uniform? WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by donbachi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
No mind dem oo.na whine dem dey whine u.

6 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by dawnomike(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ooohlite, 2023 election photoshoot grin
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Moferere: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
OUK grin
Make he go fix Abia road first

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by simplistical: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
grin
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by plaetton: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria I hail thee.
Convicted criminal for President.
We love our oppressors soo much.

Our brains are soooo fuvked up in this country.

Sometimes I think we deserve all the humiliation our criminal and sociopathic leaders give us.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Michelle70(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
I seriously need to leave this country

1 Like

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2022
Moferere:
OUK grin
Make he go fix Abia road first

Abia state is better than Osun state where Tinubu came from and Igbere is far more developed than Iragbiji.

3 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Misterdhee1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

Abia state is better than Osun state where Tinubu came from and Igbere is far more developed than Iragbiji.
Based on what metrics? Education? Infrastructure? Security or what exactly? Abia no pass two communities in Ibadan and yet it’s still battling for survival thanks to the foolish leaders you guys have been voting in

5 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by omowolewa: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
If not Rochas
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by ViperAda: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
ex convict. He can never smell the gate of Aso rock

-Viper
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by ViperAda: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

This dogshit can only come from the mouth of an mkpurummiri addict. Abia state is a pigsty.

-Viper

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by heniford2: 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

are you explain to him maybe he thinks Media hyping igbere in bende local government angry i once dated this beautiful girl from that side chia may her soul Rest in peace
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Moferere: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

What are you smoking Ojiofor?
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by tutudesz: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
plaetton:
Nigeria I hail thee.

Sometimes I think we deserve all the humiliation our criminal and sociopathic leaders give us.
The Kuje Landlord grin
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Totilopussylick(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
tutudesz:

The Kuje Landlord grin
you need to grow up tongue
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by tutudesz: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2022
Totilopussylick:
you need to grow up tongue
Kuje Landlord for President

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Based on what metrics? Education? Infrastructure? Security or what exactly? Abia no pass two communities in Ibadan and yet it’s still battling for survival thanks to the foolish leaders you guys have been voting in

I am talking about Abia state vs Osun state where Tinubu hail from wetin concern Ibadan inside this matter?

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Moferere:

What are you smoking Ojiofor?

How do you mean?

1 Like

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2022
heniford2:
are you explain to him maybe he thinks Media hyping igbere in bende local government angry i once dated this beautiful girl from that side chia may her soul Rest in peace

Sorry for your lost.Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by ThinkSmarter: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2022
OUK might have been convicted of financial crimes.
But he is definitely Abia's best governor and Best incumbent senator.
Abia people can attest to this.

2 Likes

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by kettykin: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
plaetton:
Nigeria I hail thee.

Most of the people who have declared are not innocent , i don't think Nigeria has any innocent politician
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by nickxtra(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Naijadaily:
Newly released photos of the Senate Chief Whip Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Wednesday delighted many internet users as they took to their various social media platforms to share the photos.

In the photos believed to have been taken at his Senate office, National Assembly Abuja, the 2023 Presidential hopeful looked gorgeous in his neatly sewn sparkling white coloured native wear popularly called "Agbada" and the Native  Igbo red hat.

According to the details of the photos the former Governor made various facial expressions and natural gesticulation as the photos were being taken.

The Abia North Senator who is also a major investor in the Nigerian media industry being the publisher of two major Newspaper publishing houses shared the photos on his official Instagram handle @oukgram on Thursday with the caption " okay guys let's do this for the gram , choose your best slide #OUK."

Reacting, admirers of the Forbes rated self made billionaire entrepreneur expressed their excitement over the new photos with some describing him as "looking Presidential."

@ugo_oha1 wrote, "All slides for me, our incoming president."

@official_nwojo wrote "You are such a trendy leader."

@While 25_billiondollars commented , "This is so amazing."

@big_ceo1 wrote "Slide one is presidential."

@chrisclemjet wrote " Second slide Mazi onye oma."

@iam_uwana The unique one is the 3rd slide for me."

@talk2_henry wrote "Incoming president.... Slide 4 for me."

@maintainafrican wrote "My president 2023."

@eak2019 commented wrote "The last slide for me"

@lumez_t wrote " First as a presidential speech A You have my vote incoming 2023"

@prince.ihemegbulam wrote "@oukgram I will say 4 or 10, they both create a mental picture of you listening to the people. What we need now more than ever."

Kalu who won the prestigious award on constituency development at the Senate had declared his interest and readiness to contest the 2023 Presidential elections. 

His declaration has since been greeted with wide acceptance by majority of Nigerians and also attracted the endorsements of numerous notable pro-democracy groups and Political interest groups expressing their readiness to see that he emerges as the flag bearer of the APC in the 2023 presidential election.

https://zamfarareporters.com/2022/01/2023-orji-kalu-sweeps-hearts-with-dazzling-new-photos/
The pictures indeed look inconsequential
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ogbuefi2020: 6:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Misterdhee1:

Abia can only compete with Lagos, no Yoruba state comes close

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Formularcr7: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2022
I f only Igbos can learn to relate with others
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Authoreety: 7:25am On Jan 28, 2022
He stands no chance with ayim pius or even umahi
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by oyatz(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

I am talking about Abia state vs Osun state where Tinubu hail from wetin concern Ibadan inside this matter?

Tinubu doesn't hail from Iragbiji or anywhere in Osun State.

You people peddle falsehoods in the name of propaganda.

*You can market Orji Uzor Kali based on his selling points without bringing Tinubu into the matter.

Tinubu was neither born or grew-up in Osun State.
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2022
oyatz:

Tinubu doesn't hail from Iragbiji or anywhere in Osun State.

You people peddle falsehoods in the name of propaganda.

*You can market Orji Uzor Kali based on his selling points without bringing Tinubu into the matter.

Tinubu was neither born or grew-up in Osun State.

But his biological parents lived and died in Iragbiji.You guys can well market Tinubu without throwing jabs at OUK and his state.
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Bucky001(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
An appearance or apparels do not win Presidential election in Nigeria
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by oyatz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

But his biological parents lived and died in Iragbiji.You guys can well market Tinubu without throwing jabs at OUK and his state.

We live in a patriarchal society.

The biological father is not necessarily the husband of the mother. His real father was the lete elder brother of K.O Tinubu and Ganiyu Tinubu.

Ogunlere was the man who married the mum from her youth in Iragbiji (step father).

I don't have problem with Orji Uzor Kalu or any other aspirants and more enlightened than you who try to run aspirants down only to promote another. I don't do such petty things...the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly together.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Might Remove Ribadu As EFCC Boss? / Kogi Flood Victims Protest Diversion Of Relief Materials. / Nigeria Records 11% Airline Passenger Growth — FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.