Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos (3411 Views)

Jubilation As Orji Kalu Constructs Dilapidated Umuobasi Amankalu-Igbere Road / 2023: You Will Never Be President, Igbos Will Reject You – Ohanaeze Tells Atiku / Breaking! Orji Kalu Sweeps Polling Unit With Wide Margin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2022
oyatz:

We live in a patriarchal society.

The biological father is not necessarily the husband of the mother. His real father was the lete elder brother of K.O Tinubu and Ganiyu Tinubu.

Ogunlere was the man who married the mum from her youth in Iragbiji (step father).

I don't have problem with Orji Uzor Kalu or any other aspirants and more enlightened than you who try to run aspirants down only to promote another. I don't do such petty things...the sky is wide enough for all the birds to fly together.

Moferere:
OUK grin
Make he go fix Abia road first

That was the post that prompt that response from me it didn't came out of the blues.
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by oyatz(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
Ojiofor:

That was the post that prompt that response from me it didn't came out of the blues.

I hope you know that Moferere is NOT the same as Oyatz?
Re: 2023:"You Look Presidential" as Orji Kalu sweeps hearts with amazing New Photos by Ojiofor: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
oyatz:

I hope you know that Moferere is NOT the same as Oyatz?

Yes I know but he was the one I quoted not you in the first place.
You decided to respond for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Taken To Cleaners By Nigerians On Facebook: Pictures / The Big Northern Gang-up Against Jonathan / Jonathan Orders Early Completion Of Road Projects In S-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.