Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Yesterday (3705 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Lordedifice1: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good afternoon nairalannders
I was the guy who posted a thread about my girlfriend says no sex this year. But now she officially broke up with me yesterday but i am not depressed or feeling pained at all,after a year and eleven months of relationship she called it off Feb 14th will make it 2years. even though I slept with her 22times and i also have her nudes up to 60nudes and 10 sex videos.mind you i took her virginity away i loved her so much so i wasn't a player i never cheated on her i was real to her we quarrel even when she's wrong i will tell her sorry for peace to reign. But she said of all a sudden she tired of me.

But i am thinking now all this video and photos i have in my possession i could use against her but i said NO
But the only thing I learnt is that no matter how you do love in a relationship never send nudes to who you love in case you guys path ways. Now i i told her that i deleted it when we were still together but i deleted it but i backed my phone so i restored my back up files i found the nudes back.
If we fall in love lets fall with sense.
Anyways I knew from on set that we won't last after she gain admission into the university i noticed some kind of stupid attitude. So when she called the relationship off i have been minding my business and i very cool because I know that i didn't lose rather she lost. I am not in anyway bragging about this.
I just want to update you guys and also learn from real stories that happened.this is what happened. Mind you I am living fine as though nothing happened i am not a redpiller neither a SIMP but a real Guy who nothing can bring him down no Matter what that thing is.
I have been this kind of person that nothing moves me again whether bad or good.

Now what should I do with this nudes guys?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Damseywizzy: 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Delete all the nudes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Jan 27, 2022
MASTURBATE WITH THE NUDES.

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by XXXXTENTACION: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Send the nudes to my dm for proper inspection and certification.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by maiquel: 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Delete them.
Everything!
And move on with your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Fake story..I repeat fake story..
Too many loopholes which some might fail to see..
Poorly written..
Poor ending..
Poor beginning..
Cheap lies..

Did anyone observe all I mentioned?or y'all are just gonna believe this boy...

5 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by dawnomike(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
The information about having her nudes and how many times you guys had sex is totally unnecessary... Anyways, put yourself together and move on.
Shit happens

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Candidlady: 1:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:
I was the guy who posted a thread about my girlfriend says no sex this year. But now she officially broke up with me yesterday but i am not depressed or feeling pained at all,after a year and eleven months of relationship she called it off Feb 14th will make it 2years. even though I slept with her 22times and i also have her nudes up to 60nudes and 10 sex videos.mind you i took her virginity away i loved her so much so i wasn't a player i never cheated on her i was real to her we quarrel even when she's wrong i will tell her sorry for peace to reign. But she said of all a sudden she tired of me.

But i am thinking now all this video and photos i have in my possession i could use against her but i said NO
But the only thing I learnt is that no matter how you do love in a relationship never send nudes to who you love in case you guys path ways. Now i i told her that i deleted it when we were still together but i deleted it but i backed my phone so i restored my back up files i found the nudes back.
Anyways I knew from on set that we won't last after she gain admission into the university i noticed some kind of stupid attitude. So when she called the relationship off i have been minding my business and i very cool because I know that i didn't lose rather she lost. I am not in anyway bragging about this.
I just want to update you guys and also learn from real stories that happened.this is what happened. Mind you I am living fine as though nothing happened i am not a redpiller neither a SIMP but a real Guy who nothing can bring him down no Matter what that thing is.
I have been this kind of person that nothing moves me again whether bad or good.

@bolded

Was that necessary

Too many incubator made kids on here

Bloody liar

What to do with nudes ?
Give it to your dad with testicles disorder... The doctor said he needs to wan.k on nudes for quick recovery

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op, u are pained. If truly u aren't pained, u would have deleted her nude pics in ur phone.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written..
Poor ending..
Poor beginning..
Cheap lies..

The story isn't real. It's full of exerggerations. Sugarquoted story, just to make Front page.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
The story isn't real. It's full of exerggerations. Sugarquoted story, just to make Front page.
Exactly abeg..now you see what I told you on your post? grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Lordedifice1: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Poorly written..
Poor ending..
Poor beginning..
Cheap lies..

I don't have time to sit down and type a fake story i don't how to lie about cheap things,this is my second post i am not exaggerating. If you don't want to comment you can leave it
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

I don't have time to sit down and type a fake story i don't how to lie about cheap things,this is my second post i am not exaggerating. If you don't want to comment you can leave it
Why asking what you should do with the nudes..
I really don't understand how a grown up is gonna be acting like you just did..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Lordedifice1: 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Believe it or not it's real
Not ready to argue
Even though I am jobless which I am not.
I don't have time to talk about things that are fictional. Maybe you do do that
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Lordedifice1: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Truvelisback:
Op, u are pained. If truly u aren't pained, u would have deleted her nude pics in ur phone.
I am not pained
Because i saw it coming so it didn't affect my mental state.
And i said in my post that i deleted it from my phone but i normally backup my phone so i formatted my phone and restore the backup files and i saw it appear on my vault.
I left it there for a reason
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Lordedifice1: 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Send the nudes to my dm for proper inspection and certification.... cheesy
So that you'll use it and masturbate
No i am not sending thank you
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Truvelisback(m): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

I am not pained
Because i saw it coming so it didn't affect my mental state.
And i said in my post that i deleted it from my phone but i normally backup my phone so i formatted my phone and restore the backup files and i saw it appear on my vault.
I left it there for a reason
Get rid of those nude pics and move on with ur life.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by XXXXTENTACION: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

So that you'll use it and masturbate
No i am not sending thank you
Post your account number let me wire you 10k then you send the nudes to my dm let me help you to review and inspec it properly.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by fikayormi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
I warned you here Fool but you were there running your mouth up and forming King Kong

At a time the mumu was even vouching for her , saying that he knows her too well , she can’t do this , she can’t do that .

Anyway take ur L and move on and as for the nude , you won’t want your daughter too to be blackmail so delete it .

Prophesy came to pass.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
I’m pretty much sure you begged, don’t you? You don’t wanna tell people that part?
Silly people everywhere,you’ll have a break up and you keep telling every known and unknown people bout it. I’m sure when you guys have issues, you tell every known and unknown people as well,one of the reasons she pretty much got tired. You are the lady. Lmfao!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by SirMichael1: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Guy, delete the nudes! Don't be tempted by stupidity and yield. She's your ex and that's history. Now what you should make history, are the nudes. You sound like an secondary school student. Be wise son.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Sonnobax15(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
undecided
Guy, delete those videos and move on with your life...... You're bigger than this..

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by waploger(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Omo una and girl matayas.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
What will you gain with her nudes, you want to blackmail her angry
Rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
OP, it's so obvious you're in pains and still emotionally hurt angry

You saw the signs all along and yet never bothered to end the relationship yourself?
It is more respectful for a guy to end the relationship first, than for the girl to end it.

Delete her pictures, videos, numbers and move on with ur life. Don't go around stalking on her on social medias, because that's how simps behaves. Forget her and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Slimdan360: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Try not to force love, and note that she's not going to lose, u people had a moment and it's over so move on

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by oilmane(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

Delete all the nudes and sex videos, you guys are no longer together doesn't make you enemies.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Healthrelatedjo: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aborted 7 times
Still 18years old
Short,chubby,has potbelly,bad dentition
Rude, doesn't take to correction,broke up with my nigga last wk,the guy took us to 214 to celebrate d breakup.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by SoapQueen(f): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Op... Release her nudes, you'll probably get paid millions of dollars.

Raving lunatic!

Such a terrible soul!

Someone who was gullible and foolishly in love with you shared intimate stuff with you because she trusted you, and this is how you plan to do her dirty?

Better delete them all and move the F*** on!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by wiseone28: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lordedifice1:

At the bolded

Masturbate with the nude pics.

Don't try to blackmail her or jail time for you.

The last paragraph read tone shows you are pained but trying to form gentle G

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by Notyourfriend: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: She Broke Up With Me Yesterday by annayawchee: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
Grow up bro...
You are in pain.
Don't let it consume you.
Shit happens.
Dust yourself and move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visible Things Some Guys Usually Does That Scares The Females Away!!! / The Worst Thing To Do In Any Friendship And Relationship Is To Lie / Misogyny- Hatred Of Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.