Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Marriage Or Staying Together? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Or Staying Together? (1036 Views)

What's Your Take: Is This Marriage Or Madness (Picture) / Which Do I Choose; Marriage Or Job? / Staying Together Only For The Children. (2) (3) (4)

Marriage Or Staying Together? by martin007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey Guys, how are you all doing, hope you are all chilling, the weather, where am at now is cloudy, looks like its gonna rain anytime soon. But i just wanna know, which way is better, cos things are changing rapidly in this world we live in? Are we copying the Whites or are they trying to copy us? Now. The issue is this, i see so many young girls carrying pregnancies about and some under 18 already have 2-3kids(With all due respect to those,who got pregnant by mistake and not with the intent). This wont be an issue to me if they are married, but you find out that most times, some lazy ass guy just put them in the family way and they seem to enjoy it too. But guys i know marriage does not have to happen in the church or mosque, but for God sake, we have the traditional way of getting married, if i am not wrong 40% of so called "couples" are not married either way Traditional or church/mosque. So these days you find out that guys/girls just live together, have sex , make babies and live together thereafter. Is it really right and is it the best way? What are they scared of? paying the bride price for the Lady? Which is better, getting "married" or "Staying Together"
Re: Marriage Or Staying Together? by omoge(f): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2007
i personally hate the idea of young pple carrying belle instead of them focusing on what they are doing eg school.

why a young guy will decide to bang a young girl (so call boyfriend and girlfriend) baffles me. it's hard to understand why they do it. maybe they lack self control, maybe it's the devil, maybe it's lack of tough parental guardiance i still don't know.

i'd prefer a young guy who is in love to marry instead of banging girl up and down and putting some in family ways. it's not helping our society wether it's western countries or nigeria/africa. men should learn self control and not go splashing their water all around the place.

if you have your gf pregnant for you, wether it's by mistake or whatever, go ahead and marry instead of bringing one more confused/fatherless or motherless baby into the world.
Re: Marriage Or Staying Together? by martin007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2007
I think you are have said it all Omoge, its just not right, when you know you aint ready to be responsible, for God sake, use your head, use a condom, dont make a gurl become a mother!
Re: Marriage Or Staying Together? by osereka(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2007
dont blame the guys o
some of these babes deserves to get belle [abi pregnant]
what of cases of girsl getting pregnant and they not really knowing who is
responsible?
some of them just de shag any how
Re: Marriage Or Staying Together? by martin007(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2007
osereka:

don't blame the guys o
some of these babes deserves to get belle [abi pregnant]
what of cases of girsl getting pregnant and they not really knowing who is
responsible?
some of them just de shag any how

You are right man, but sometimes, its really the guys that are at fault!!!! So which kind marriage u go want? church abi backyard own? lol grin
Re: Marriage Or Staying Together? by mcube(f): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2007
i dont blame the guys.

its the duty of a lady to tell her partner to do the normal rights before getting involve in the family way.

so if she is pregnant mistakenly they can still do the rights before the baby is born

Have They Ever Told You / Get The Mr Or Mrs Right / How Much Do You Appreciate Your Wife