Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) (5016 Views)

Rock Collapses On Tourists During A Boat Ride In Brazil (photo, Video) / This Is What Mortar And Pestle Looks Like In Brazil (photo) / Why I Love Living In Brazil(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by dehiero: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Hahaha we all love money grin grin grin
Tell us more Are your Portuguese classes online or in person? Do you have other nationalities in class with you
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
dehiero:

Tell us more Are your Portuguese classes online or in person? Do you have other nationalities in class with you

Yea online, yea people from Haiti, Venezuela and peru, benin
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2022
Bifwoli:

Its also good for philanthropy like Bill Gates has done for vaccines in Ghana and Malawi and other places.

You still believe this man was doing all this for the love of humanity? Bro... that man been experimenting all along. When his goal was achieved he turned his back on the foundation and focused on the main agenda ... the unveiling of COVID-19. Mission accomplished.
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by dehiero: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Yea online, yea people from Haiti, Venezuela and peru, benin
Person fit meet americana for that class na Abiii
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2022
dehiero:

Person fit meet americana for that class na Abiii

Lol, of course
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Chrismanuels(m): 3:05am On Jan 30, 2022
Hello boss can you give a detailed guide in how to migrate to Brazil with a work visa the application, finance required etc.

Thanks a lot
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by peppo4live: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2022
Chrismanuels:
Hello boss can you give a detailed guide in how to migrate to Brazil with a work visa the application, finance required etc.

Thanks a lot
Below are the instructions:

RN 02 - WORK VISA

Aimed at the foreigner who comes to exercise paid activity by the Brazilian company, it is necessary to sign a local Employment Contract valid for up to 02 (two) years, which may be extended later.

To obtain a visa, we must pay attention to the main requirements of the Ministry of Labor, in particular:

• Proof of studies through diploma, certificates, among others.

• Professional experience in the area you will work in Brazil (taking into account):

- Minimum 12 years of education + proof of 4 years of experience
- Graduation + proof of 2 years of experience
- Graduate + proof of 1 year of experience
- Master's without the need to prove experience

• The salary to be received by the foreigner in Brazil should be considered the highest salary paid by the company to perform the same function;

• The company must respect the proportion of 2/3 in relation to the number of foreign and Brazilian employees in the CLT regime, as well as comply with the same proportionality between the total salaries paid to foreigners and Brazilians; and,

• In case of transfer between companies of the same economic group, the salary to be received in Brazil must be equal to or greater than the last salary received by the foreigner abroad.
INSTRUCTIONS - STEP BY STEP
- After receiving the documents and information, we will prepare the Employment Contract, to be duly signed by the candidate, and then send the process to the General Immigration Coordination in Brasília. I attach the list of documents by the Brazilian company.
- Please be advised that the Ministry of Labor is the body responsible for analyzing and authorizing the process, in which this type of process is currently taking approximately 30 days, plus 5 days to send the Visa Authorization to the Brazilian Consulate abroad, where the candidate must appear for the issuance of the visa in the passport.
- According to new procedures of the new immigration law, it is possible to regularize the visa in Brazil (Federal Police), and for this some additional documents are needed, such as the Criminal Records Certificate, issued at the place of residence in the last 05 years + Birth/Marriage Certificate (both must be handouts based on the Hague Convention). In this case, the visa is initially valid for 01 year, with the possibility of renewal.

Necessary documents:

UPDATED criminal certificate translated by a public translator
Birth/marriage/child certificate translated by a public translator

These documents must be APOSTILLED, if the foreign country is not in the HAGUE agreement, they must be legalized with the Brazilian consulate abroad.

The applicant (foreigner) is fully responsible for the information passed to our company through the draft form, such as personal data in addition to personal documents such as marriage/birth certificates and criminal certificate. If you have questions about language, contact a person close to you for help.
Our company does not have access to personal data/documents because it is exclusive to foreigners.
ATTENTION
It is considered a crime, with penalty of imprisonment and fine, to omit, in a public or private document, a statement that should be included therein, or to insert or have a false or different statement from the one that should be written, in order to harm the right, create an obligation or alter the truth about a legally relevant fact.
Article 297 of Decree Law No. 2,848 of December 7, 1940
Art. 297 - Falsifying, in whole or in part, a public document, or altering a true public document:

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Wizcollifa(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2022
Which website person fit meet Brazilians?
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2022
Wizcollifa:
Which website person fit meet Brazilians?

Facebook
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by pansophist(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2022
Brazil is a country where black people feel at home instantly, especially if they speak Portuguese. A country that is about 200 million people and over half identify as black, it's the most populous black nation after Nigeria. In other words, there are more black people in Brazil than in any other country in the world after Nigeria.

And to get a Brazillian passport is so easy, Just give birth to your child in Brazil, and instantly, you and your wife (and any other child you may have under 12 years old) will get permanent residency, while your child will be Brazillian by birth. Then after one year, you can apply for your nationality only if you pass the Portuguese language test. Brazillian passport is strong, it will take you to the most country you want to go including all of Europe.

Brazil is strongly influenced by African culture. They have Akara (known as acaraje), their normal food is rice and beans and meat, and they party and dance a lot, and very extroverted. You can't be bored in Brazil, never. With beaches everywhere and tourists coming from the world over, living in Brazil is like living in the center of the universe, you get to meet all kinds of colors and shades of people, and it's the most multiracial country in the world. Even if you look like an Eskimo, or as black as Sudanese, Brazil has it, and the only way they can tell if you are not Brazillian is if you don't speak Portuguese. It is really an inclusive country.

And if you like space, then Brazil has it. you can squeeze all the 27 countries in the EU and 15 Ecowas countries inside Brazil, and there would still be space left, that country is damn huge but has a lesser population than Nigeria. After the anglo xasons occupied North America and Australasia during the colonial period, brazil in my view is the third gold mine the Portuguese discovered. Just make sure you visit Brazil. It is a country that will change how you view the world radically. It's truly a nice place.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
pansophist:
Brazil is a country where black people feel at home instantly, especially if they speak Portuguese. A country that is about 200 million people and over half identify as black, it's the most populous black nation after Nigeria. In other words, there are more black people in Brazil than in any other country in the world after Nigeria.

And to get a Brazillian passport is so easy, Just give birth to your child in Brazil, and instantly, you and your wife (and any other child you may have under 12 years old) will get permanent residency, while your child will be Brazillian by birth. Then after one year, you can apply for your nationality only if you pass the Portuguese language test. Brazillian passport is strong, it will take you to the most country you want to go including all of Europe.

Brazil is strongly influenced by African culture. They have Akara (known as acaraje), their normal food is rice and beans and meat, and they party and dance a lot, and very extroverted. You can't be bored in Brazil, never. With beaches everywhere and tourists coming from the world over, living in Brazil is like living in the center of the universe, you get to meet all kinds of colors and shades of people, and it's the most multiracial country in the world. Even if you look like an Eskimo, or as black as Sudanese, Brazil has it, and the only way they can tell if you are not Brazillian is if you don't speak Portuguese. It is really an inclusive country.

And if you like space, then Brazil has it. you can squeeze all the countries in the EU and Ecowas inside Brazil, and there would still be space. The country is huge and has a lesser population than Nigeria. After the anglo xasons occupied North America and Australasia during the colonial period, brazil in my view is the third gold mine the Portuguese discovered. Just make sure you visit Brazil. It is a country that will change how you view the world radically. It's truly a nice place.

grin grin grin
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nicoswit(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin grin grin
Brazil don dey enter my eye small small

1 Like

Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
Nicoswit:

Brazil don dey enter my eye small small

Lol grin grin
Re: Few Reasons Why I Would Never Leave Brazil (photo) by MrsDanex: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
I am coming to Brazil to give birth. How do I go about it? I’m a month old

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja By Road: A Nairalanders Experience / New Pictures Of Awka, Anambra State Capital (photos) / Student Visa To Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.