Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With (761 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Halimaatz(f): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2022
Yes this question goes to both gender.

What killed ur feelings
for someone you where
madly in love with embarassed..

Mine:The way his father maltreats his mother ND he is his father's favorite... He also behaves the way i don't like.

Hope i made a right choice o.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Goldbw122(m): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lack of communication and selfishness.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by nifemi25(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Over billing

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
Shakara full her head grin

We go shock them again grin

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Expecting me to take care of all her needs when am not her father.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Haakeem(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmn.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
HERE TO READ LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Like seriously?? ??

Toor. O da.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Halimaatz(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2022
Beebah2000:
HERE TO READ LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.
grin
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nickymezor(f): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nickymezor(f): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
His lack of communication n also his always playing the victim part
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Actuarydeji(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pride and intolerant
Halimaatz:
Yes this question goes to both gender.

What killed ur feelings
for someone you where
madly in love with embarassed..

Mine:The way his father maltreats his mother ND he is his father's favorite... He also behaves the way i don't like.

Hope i made a right choice o.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2022
After meal, she'll leave the plate like that for her papa to carry it. Lazy girls turn me off
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by Jeon(f): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
because I came from MERCURY.

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by stunnert(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Halima, see ehn the matter get as e be.

She's very beautiful and we'll endowed with big ass and boobs, but her pvssy smells so much that once she takes off her pant the smells fills up the room, I just couldn't take it anymore after a month
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by SoapQueen(f): 7:29pm On Jan 27, 2022
stunnert:
Halima, see ehn the matter get as e be.

She's very beautiful and we'll endowed with big ass and boobs, but her pvssy smells so much that once she takes off her pant the smells fills up the room, I just couldn't take it anymore after a month

Awwwww. You could have at least told her na.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by stunnert(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
SoapQueen:

Awwwww. You could have at least told her na.

Maybe I should have told her, but I thought you ladies always know things like that without being told or is it that those with the smell can't perceive the odour

3 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone You Where Madly In Love With by SoapQueen(f): 7:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
stunnert:

Maybe I should have told her, but I thought you ladies always know things like that without being told or is it that those with the smell can't perceive the odour

Some of them do not know, some of them are lazy, and somw of them do not see the need to wash up regularly when they freshen up.

But I wish you had told her. I know it would have been hard sha.

It is well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When He Thinks You Are Cheap - After Sex On The First Date / Easiest Ways To Impress Your Crush / At what age did you discover this favourite rythm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.