Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With (6526 Views)

Ladies, What Killed Your Feelings For A Guy? / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Benki003(m): 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Well there was this girl I loved like mad but,but what killed the vibe was her laughter, angry

Omo if this bae laugh en be like when pig de laugh, naso I just run

So share yours here grin[center] angry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Spending123: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
When I realised she has seen more boxers more than Anthony Joshua.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
She took a white guy over me, she's doing well now, so she's right.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by BlueAir: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
angry Uncultured attitude

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by longetivity(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
She's too kind
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by BabbanBura(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
Benki003:
Well there was this girl I loved like mad but,but what killed the vibe was her laughter, angry

Omo if this bae laugh en be like when pig de laugh, naso I just run

So share yours here grin[center] angry grin cheesy

Mine was insincerity - I detest that shit like mad!

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Isokoson1: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

I leave my girl because of pride.....

1 Like

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by GOFRONT(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2021
I cant stand the smell of her kitty esp when i dig from behind....I run for dear life...

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Abfinest007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2021
I can't kill myself .I got tired of waiting

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Benki003(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
Spending123:
When I realised she has seen more boxers more than Anthony Joshua.
Lamo grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Benki003(m): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
GOFRONT:
I cant stand the smell of her kitty esp when i dig from behind....I run for dear life...

U for at least tell am say en de smell ni
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Benki003(m): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2021
longetivity:
She's too kind

I understand bro that's what am facing in my current relationship, she can't say no embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by EddyRex: 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
When I realized that she have touched more balls than Messi and Ronaldo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
It's a memory I never want to bring back. It hurts recollecting the scene cry

4 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Sonnobax15(m): 4:24pm On Jul 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
The recent one had s*x with my immediate elder bro....I no want wahala,so I just had to let her leave peacefully.......

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Love55freas(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
grin
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
If I flash her she doesn't call back

12 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Deicide: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2021
She no fit sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by notmyrealmonika: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
She too dey use Sir Sir for me... I come dey look at the relationship like an official duty... I done try to let her stop am. Nna mehn... Bukky no go hear word... Come dey make me feel like a shameless adult each time I wan enter Jerusalem....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
She is very materialistic.

6 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Loveknitting: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2021
longetivity:
She's too kind

?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Loveknitting: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
She too dey use Sir Sir for me... I come dey look at the relationship like an official duty... I done try to let her stop am. Nna mehn... Bukky no go hear word... Come dey make me feel like a shameless adult each time I wan enter Jerusalem....

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by robosky02(m): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
According to my guy

When she told me her past..

I off

7 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Danjikanbauchi: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
If I gave her money to make fish or chicken pepper soup for me she and her younger ones will eat all I will only see one feather and the neck. Even to cook she will pack everything to her house and just leave small for me. I jakpa.

23 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Jayrodrigo: 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Immaturity...

2 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
She doesn't call or reply my messages, I was always the one doing the calling, I asked her why and she said"don't call then". Broke up with her after 4 months of enduring shit.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Joeyfizzo: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
Etima dey share am like Coro....I japa....am happily married now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Demigod22: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2021
Me: Girl, I love you so much, even when you were in secondary School.

Girl: I love you so much, I love you because you are the only guy in this area I see as my brother.

Me: off.

Another girl like that in my department. I have practically done everything for us to date, from assignment to tutorial, from calls to chatting, even my Mom have her contact, but she said she is incapable of loving, na so I weak. I just followed my CGPA comot.

8 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Cerebellum: 7:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Demigod22:
Me: Girl, I love you so much, even when you were in secondary School.

Girl: I love you so much, I love you because you are the only guy in this area I see as my brother.

Me: off.

Another girl like that in my department. I have practically done everything for us to date, from assignment to tutorial, from calls to chatting, even my Mom have her contact, but she said she is incapable of loving, na so I weak. I just followed my CGPA comot.

You aff mumu for so long ogrin

11 Likes

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
she love me die

but
she
belong to village people association

i just activate

escape velocity 201

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by jagorinho: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
notmyrealmonika:
lol.....maybe you should try enter Babylon, she fit do u well.
Re: What Killed Ur Feelings For Someone Ur Madly In Love With by Chimezie198(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:
she love me die

but

belong to village people association

i just activate

escape velocity 201
falls from pawpaw tree

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I See People Take This Mix, But Dont Understand Why ! (see Pix) / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! / Ghanaian Girls Are very Sexy And Confident!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.