Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic (25963 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2022
Graxie:
It got so bad that the man asked her to leave, in his words, how can I be an occultic man and you are still here. Madam packed and left her two kids with "occultic" man.

Wetin fake prophets don do for naija eh? Fast forward to last year, after more than five years, madam came back to beg occultic man to forgive her.

She said her fellow market women and pastor deceived her.
As we speak, "occultic" man no gree collect her back.
Some of my gender believe so much in nollywood and fake prophets.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
worriedhubby:
Sadly, I didn't do any background check. Most of the stuffs I am learning about her family is in the last 3 years. And they are scary!
Please Stop torturing yourself with this nonsense abeg? I mean what are you going to do with the information you find out about your wife's family at this point ?

Do you intend on throwing your kids away if it is revealed that your daughter may have inherited the genes from the mother's side or something? Is knowing this going to make you feel better as far as your relationship with your kids? undecided

Please stop this, what amounts to foolishness at this point. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Richy4(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
When your daughter got sick, what did the doctor said to you that was wrong with her? That should have been the first place to clear the air.. and u let it slide just like that...

Your Brother in-law took your picture somewhere, And u comfortably let the matter slide...

You were still getting some vibe that suggests that the same brother inlaw is still trying to cause confusion in your home, and u were pretending to be calm...

How come u couldn't figure out that the root cause of your problem was your brother in law and tackle him expeditiously ...then face your immediate problem which was your wifeembarassed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Danjikanbauchi: 10:47pm On Jan 27, 2022
Be very very careful so that she don't poison you.

I believe one hungry pastor some where is deceiving her.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't trust you as well.There's something strange you usually do that might have made her believe you are occultic.Do you have tattoos? because most guys with tattoos are occultic.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by sisisioge: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
She's not of a sound mind...people like her believe every evil words fellow insane people say to them about others. You would have noticed during courtship when she prays too much against imaginary enemies or suspects everyone of evil intentions. Na them silly folks giving christianity a bad name !

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Ayo081(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't trust you as well.There's something strange you usually do that might have made her believe you are occultic.Do you have tattoos? because most guys with tattoos are occultic.
undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nezzjnr: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are a Big Fooooooooolllll

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Elidrisy20: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2022
Yes you are a cultist
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Ihatemumu: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
Religion is the most dangerous weapon invented by man
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mrforexlord: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
take her to a psychiatric hospital

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On Jan 28, 2022
All this fake prophets and brainwashed followers sef

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Ekugbeh(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

It's so painful how the one you seems to turn against you. That's how one of my boss's wife accused him of the same. Buh a well respected pastor cleared her, the story later turned around. Lol. No be everything ear hear naim mouth de talk abeg

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Timbar: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2022
Oga try and sort your self out with your family!

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Sterope(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2022
How do you end up with people like this?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Highman56: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2022
mannasseh:
set confusion between she and her brother, he is the one planting the seed of Doubt in her heart.
Hire some random persons, give them details of the situation, now this persons will meet your wife at different locations and pose as a pastor who heard from God that her Brother is trying to destroy her marriage by labeling you a cultists, watch her start changing.
This is a mind game, you have to play it smartly
Oboy u Sabi d tin wella

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MansoryMX(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Call for a fully loaded family meeting with her parent and yours and make sure her siblings are there, especially her so-Called idiot brother and end this nonsense once and for all. Be a man and take charge of your home! You are handling the whole issue with unseriousness Mr!

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Saao(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Are u occultic? If you are not, you don't need to worry.

Your wife seems to be a victim of Galloping from one so called Prophet to another in the name Prophecy ! Prophecy! Prophecy with no true Foundation or Salvation.

You must understand that there are lots of Fake prophets and con men Masquerading as Servants of GOD. All they do is scam people of their monies.

As the head of the Home, You need to Genuiely seek GOD and bring HIM into your Home. You begin that by Genuiely Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

[b]If your wife sees JESUS In you, I believe things will [/b]be repaired.
the bolded. For your wife to look at u as occultic, it means your foundation in Christ not solid.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mom007(f): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Mr man, when God said that the MAN is the head of the family, did you assume he meant you should be dragging head of fish with her? YOU are the head of your household means God has given you spiritual authority over the goings on in your home! That woman is being tormented by many false voices and it is your duty to take control of the situation by committing her to God in prayers! This will be a hard thing for you to do if you yourself are not saved and close to God! Act fast before you loose your home or even your life or that of your child! Repent and forsake sin and begin a daily routine of rising early at a specific time picked by yourself everyday, studying the bible and praying deliverance prayers over your household! Don't be deceived into taking her anywhere for special prayers, God does not work like that. God works one on one. You have to put in the work to see the results. In fact, its probably going from one prayer house to another that has put she and her brother into this mess.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by oilmane(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

Your wife is being manipulated and it will take your being firm and strict as a man to put an end to this if not you might end up loosing your marriage and God forbid your daughter, you've to confront that her brother, warn him sternly to stop tarnishing your image and to stay far away from your marriage. Then your wife should choose between changing her ways and quitting the marriage, let her know you're fed up with her ways, tell her you're tired of her spoiling you before people you don't even know, let her know the damage she is causing your image and you emotionally, you just have to be firm if you want this to stop. Best of luck bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MansoryMX(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Yes you are a cultist

How you take know?

[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by phorget(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2022
You better allow her leave before you cause you irredimable harm.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Dreytonisback(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Calm down and smoke Canada loud let's cap .

1. Are you an occult or not ?

2. A woman who goes from one church to the other isn't a wifey

3. A woman who trusts her relatives more than the husband who married her and had a child together, such women should be put in place .

4. You can't completely write off their observations bc a wise man mustn't lusgard.

5. Hope you've seen life deep enough to know that it's possible for someone else to be using your real face to be doing bad things out there while your close ones will think it's you , whereas it's someone using your image ?

My guy , commot for house , if you they drink go drink
If you they smoke go smoke
If you no they do the both, just manage Smirnoff ice
Make you reason am well if them they use your face and how you sef go Waka about am
Never neglect a thing that is important.

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Born2Breed(f): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2022
Her Brother is the cause of all these. He is bent on destroying your home for whatever his reasons her.

Call a family meeting before its too late.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mavor: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

Better receive sense and file for divorce and sole custody of your child. Before she kills you both.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by marsup: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2022
Focus on your child, and be careful of your wife. Those she's taking advice from, will one day convince her to kill you.
I hope your child gets all the medical attention she needs.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Etiyeokwe: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2022
Bro... you're a calm man. In fact, you're an understanding fellow.

Your wife has been brainwashed by one so called prophet. Most of the self made prophets are home wreckers.

She has to stop moving from prophets to prophets, telling them what happens in your family. It's by telling them that they penetrate her. If she continues that way, I am afraid she will compromise sexually
Take a strong stand as a man to avert any impending doom.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Fame1309(f): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
Bros no bother urself much,make u no go die.the Truth is that women don't really know what they want.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Aaron12(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2022
OP,
This is exactly what my mum is doing to my dad. My dad left the house for her and us went straight to village and he started training us from there, major contributors to this shit are pastors, spiritualists.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Realdeals(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
I dread Churchy people who are quick to attach a problem to demons.

@ worriedhubby, the best is confront her, tell her you are no longer interested in the relationship and want a divorce. I however don't see you as someone that can take such step.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by ictplotter(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2022
donbachi:
Ask GOD to reveal to her through dream.dat ur hands are truely clean.10pm before going to bed,for 3days.
Dummy and religious mental slavery..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Zimbabwe Man Kicked Out His Parents’ House By Wife To Make Way For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.