Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic (25987 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Owologbo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Foodqueen:
Your wife goes from one church to another, looking for solutions to problems that are not even there.

Maybe that's the way she was brought up.

I dislike people that go from church to church looking for what is I don't know.
And most times, they end up adding more problems to their lives.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by odudueffiom(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2022
Bro better start ya divorce proceedings, before someone kills you, claiming they have kill the Jonah sinking their boat!!!
This is why I don't like a too religious woman
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Owologbo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2022
mannasseh:
set confusion between she and her brother, he is the one planting the seed of Doubt in her heart.
Hire some random persons, give them details of the situation, now this persons will meet your wife at different locations and pose as a pastor who heard from God that her Brother is trying to destroy her marriage by labeling you a cultists, watch her start changing.
This is a mind game, you have to play it smartly
Op, please you don't need this.
Why go through all these stress just got to debunk what's not?
What if this your suggestion later backfire?
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by zealadjay(m): 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
Shey òrí é òpè bàyí
Na we won help u tell ur wife say u no be occultic?
Hw we tak knw u??
U no get mouth Nii��
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by frozen70(f): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

I think she has been mingling with people that are telling her all she wants to hear

Then couple with the fact that she is yet to ha e another baby, she is now behaving weired

I don't want her to dump the baby with you, so take it calmly with her and you have exhausted all points of telling her that you are not whom she said that you are

So, ignore that part until she says she is not staying again, then give her the freedom to walk away

Maybe by then she will still come back to her senses
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by musicwriter(m): 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

Even if you're occultic, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you don't hurt people with it. As a matter of fact, initiates are warned to only use it for good.

It seems pastors have messed up your wife.

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Oluchia(f): 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamL:
Are u occult?
If no why do you avoid prayers?
U have a problem like this and u are you are not close to God? Bring God into your family as the head.

Have a family meeting and table this issue once and for all.

Take care of your childs medical needs do not leave it to your wife since she doesn't see it as a medical issue.

You see all this people going to prayer houses I don't even like staying the same environment with them cos Everyone is a witch to them.

The fact that someone avoids prayer does not automatically make them occultic. Everybody must not be a Christian, some people are not just religious. They might go to church as a custom, but that does not mean they are spiritual. There are people who are atheists and you don't expect them to like prayers of any kind. Besides. only God knows the kind of prayers his wife offers with this her attitude of jumping from one prophet to another. I'm a Christian but you see, it's not every kind of prayer that you will see me involve myself with eg all this die by fire prayer; they are not for me.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by flokii: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Just like Pastor Adeboye rightly said.. your hell begins on earth when you get married to the wrong person.

@OP Those that like spreading unfounded claims and lies against others are WITCHES, not only those flying at night cos they all have the same goal which is to destroy another person. I really feel sorry for you cos it can be traumatizing putting up with such level of wickedness from one's spouse.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Saao:
the bolded. For your wife to look at u as occultic, it means your foundation in Christ not solid.
Rubbish! Did Jesus Christ say or teach anyone anything about the occultic? Did He ask His followers to go around calling even their very enemies such? undecided

So many of you who claim to be Christians don't even know how far away you are from Jesus Christ yourselves. Na una dey open mouth worse dey accuse others pass. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mom007:
Mr man, when God said that the MAN is the head of the family, did you assume he meant you should be dragging head of fish with her? YOU are the head of your household means God has given you spiritual authority over the goings on in your home! That woman is being tormented by many false voices and it is your duty to take control of the situation by committing her to God in prayers! This will be a hard thing for you to do if you yourself are not saved and close to God! Act fast before you loose your home or even your life or that of your child! Repent and forsake sin and begin a daily routine of rising early at a specific time picked by yourself everyday, studying the bible and praying deliverance prayers over your household! Don't be deceived into taking her anywhere for special prayers, God does not work like that. God works one on one. You have to put in the work to see the results. In fact, its probably going from one prayer house to another that has put she and her brother into this mess.
God never said a man is the head of the family. Instead he cursed man so and that curse is the same one God sent Jesus Christ to redeem/Save men from. Abeg, make una dey stop to drag God's name around in ignorance.. undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Emmanuel30a: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Wetin I Go Give To You? My Praise E E
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
ashantitope:
My dear brother you still need enough patience because when women think in one direction it very hard to convince them.
My advice for you is that continue with your medical support for your daughter and if your wife invite you to any church try to follow her and you observe everything they are doing there and give her your own view even if she doesn't agree with you just please her.
Must you reduce everything to am "us vs them" argument? We have read several times on here on husbands who have, following the advice of men they call pastors, allowed a wedge to be driven between themselves and their wives. Do you ignore such because of your deep-seated bias against the other gender? Try to learn not to make everything about yourself and your personal bias...abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
It's a very simple matter to control. It's a mental disorder caused by how she was brought up... This is a habit to blame spiritual things over natural things and habits very hard to control but it can be dealt with discreetly.

How to deal with this:

1. You should be very transparent with her! Give her access to all your phones and computers.

2. Try and initiate morning and evening devotions in your house.

3. Sometimes like once in two weeks just do a 6am to 12pm fasting and prayer in her presence.

4. Buy a big Bible to be using at home.

5. Attend Some prayer programmes in her church. Every moutain of fire member should act like your wife. So, it's not strange. It's what religion has done to us.

Guy, if you do this, she will begin to point hand at someone else to be the cause of whatever she's thinking is occultic.

Do this if you truly want peace at home. Trust me, after three years, you can stop or reduce the time you do all of the above. She will never suspect you or even think you're an occultic.
1. Your point 2-5 are so he should use the things of God to to con a deluded individual, his wife, into shifting her delusions onto someone else? Isn't that a wicked thing to do? undecided

2. What then happens to the one who gets the delusion shifted onto? E no concern you, abi?. undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
JackWolfskin:
WorriedHubby

What kind of prayer points don't you pray? A few examples if you don't mind.
What in the world are these useless prayerpoints you indulge yourselves in? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
vickydevoka:

Omo u never divorce her. U get mind I. If na me I go divorce her travel out n have my peace of mind
How many have you ever married and divorced yourself from? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
killmods:

I keep saying this. Know the family ur marrying into. It's not enough that she's a wife material or wtv. Someone somewhere is playing ludo with ur union undecided
What evidence do you have of this apart from what OP revealed? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
iamL:
Are u occult?
1. If no why do you avoid prayers?
U have a problem like this and u are you are not close to God? Bring God into your family as the head.

Have a family meeting and table this issue once and for all.

Take care of your childs medical needs do not leave it to your wife since she doesn't see it as a medical issue.

You see all this people going to prayer houses I don't even like staying the same environment with them cos Everyone is a witch to them.
Did God tell you anywhere in scripture that if you are close to Him this will not happen in your marriage?, undecided

Have you ever read the story of Hosea or Ezekiel or even Moses before? All 3 of them Prophets of God and see how marriage turned out for them. Abeg, make una dey visit reality small small.. undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by alphaNomega: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2022
Graxie:
I know of a Jos man here in Abuja, former MD in a bank, his daughter became sick and died. Only for the wife to accuse him that he was occultic. This woman went all the way to the village, her shop, neighbors everywhere to tell people that her husband killed their daughter.

The man almost ran mad, how do you prove that you are not occultic in Nigeria? He will beg, even asked her to see a therapist but madam refused.

It got so bad that the man asked her to leave, in his words, how can I be an occultic man and you are still here. Madam packed and left her two kids with "occultic" man.

Wetin fake prophets don do for naija eh? Fast forward to last year, after more than five years, madam came back to beg occultic man to forgive her.

She said her fellow market women and pastor deceived her.

As we speak, "occultic" man no gree collect her back.

Some of my gender believe so much in nollywood and fake prophets.

Occultic man is a true nigga
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by JackWolfskin: 7:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are these useless prayerpoints you indulge yourselves in? undecided

Hi. Is everything ok? I don't understand your point.

Btw, you aren't the OP
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
JackWolfskin:
Hi. Is everything ok? I don't understand your point.

Btw, you aren't the OP
What are these prayerpoints you speak of and what have they to do with OP'S concerns? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by JackWolfskin: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What are these prayerpoints you speak of and what have they to do with OP'S concerns? undecided

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere", "don't pray certain prayer points " , she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Look before you leap.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Mom007(f): 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
God never said a man is the head of the family. Instead he cursed man so and that curse is the same one God sent Jesus Christ to redeem/Save men from. Abeg, make una dey stop to drag God's name around in ignorance.. undecided
1st cor 11 vs 3- 10.
Can a person be this ignorant? Yet you open your mouth to call another ignorant! And I am sure you are a 'Christian'...
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2022
JackWolfskin:
Look before you leap.
My mistake!
I thought your comment was meant as validation of his wife's psychotic delusions. undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mom007:

1st cor 11 vs 3- 10.
Can a person be this ignorant? Yet you open your mouth to call another ignorant! And I am sure you are a 'Christian'...
Genesis 3 vs 16 is where God placed a curse on marriage, proclaiming that by the curse man would rule over her wife in marriage. That is one of the curse sJesus Christ came to give men Salvation from - the condemnation of Sin which leads to Death - Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. undecided

What is written of men being head of family is antiChrist and not of God. undecided

Be sure your "Christianity" lines up with God's very Word to you, Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christian. . undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Your point 2-5 are so he should use the things of God to to con a deluded individual, his wife, into shifting her delusions onto someone else? Isn't that a wicked thing to do? undecided

2. What then happens to the one who gets the delusion shifted onto? E no concern you, abi?. undecided
it would proof her assumptions are baseless and untrue. This means that she will on her own realize her errors. But then, the man will have peace in his home. The op is very Okay with the wife only on one issue which is shared above. So, yeah, it's the right thing to do. I believe there's something the op is doing which is making the wife to feel suspicious. Unless he's having chics, otherwise, he should allow her to access his phones and personal computers. With his type of wife, if he truly needs peace with her, he needs to be wise. Paul said when in Rome, act like the Romans to get into their hearts. It's that simple.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

My verdict was based on what was presented before us. Only an insensitive fellow will judge outside available evidence. If, and when, his wife presents her case, and we adjudged it to be different from what was placed before us, we will review our stand.
only an unwise judge would pass judgement on a fellow from a mare statement without clear evidence. Jesus said to them, in deed she committed fornication, but let the first man without sin first cast his stone on her. Guess what, they left. If they had come with the man who did it with her, maybe he would have handled it differently. Solomon wisely responded to two women who narrated their own side of the story that brought them before him but being a wise judge, he passed the right judgement. No hard feelings...!
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
it would proof her assumptions are baseless and untrue. This means that she will on her own realize her errors. But then, the man will have peace in his home. The op is very Okay with the wife only on one issue which is shared above. So, yeah, it's the right thing to do. I believe there's something the op is doing which is making the wife to feel suspicious. Unless he's having chics, otherwise, he should allow her to access his phones and personal computers. With his type of wife, if he truly needs peace with her, he needs to be wise. Paul said when in Rome, act like the Romans to get into their hearts. It's that simple.
And this here comment paints a clear picture of why Nigeria remains the cesspool that it is. undecided

So, it is RIGHT to have some other innocent person thrown in the way of the bus that is his wife's psychotic delusions- not in an attempt at in fact resolving the problem - for the sake of peace in the marriage? undecided

You even go as far as to suggest that this selfish resolve of yours is according to the doctrines of Paul, even though Jesus Christ clearly instructed that we only do to others as we would like for them to do to us? undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by JackWolfskin: 8:21pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My mistake!
I thought your comment was meant as validation of his wife's psychotic delusions. undecided

No problems.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by LordIsaac(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
only an unwise judge would pass judgement on a fellow from a mare statement without clear evidence. Jesus said to them, in deed she committed fornication, but let the first man without sin first cast his stone on her. Guess what, they left. If they had come with the man who did it with her, maybe he would have handled it differently. Solomon wisely responded to two women who narrated their own side of the story that brought them before him but being a wise judge, he passed the right judgement. No hard feelings...!

You shouldn't preempt Christ. If someone came to you and complained of his goods being carted away by a thief, so you would wait to hear from the thief before condemning the act of stealing? Someone brought his case here that his wife is usurping his authority and calling him and occultic man and we should not respond to the act? Any woman that treats her husband like that is not a good woman....period.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2022
Kobojunkie:
a clear picture of why Nigeria remains the cesspool that it is. undecided

So, it is RIGHT to have some other innocent person thrown in the way of the bus that is his wife's psychotic delusions- not in an attempt at in fact resolving the problem - for the sake of peace in the marriage? undecided

You even go as far as to suggest that this selfish resolve of yours is according to the doctrines of Paul, even though Jesus Christ clearly instructed that we only do to others as we would like for them to do to us? undecided
well fine, he can go to war in trying to prove facts which he's already doing now or has done before writing this thing up here but is it getting him any good result? Guy, the op has done the right thing by seeking advise. The road to paradise or success is rough. Apart from inheritance, any other way to success is rough including Rituals or occultism. If he truly wants peace, it's not easy to get it with his approach above. Let him Try another way.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
1. well fine, he can go to war in trying to prove facts which he's already doing now or has done before writing this thing up here but is it getting him any good result? Guy, the op has done the right thing by seeking advise. The road to paradise or success is rough. Apart from inheritance, any other way to success is rough including Rituals or occultism. If he truly wants peace, it's not easy to get it with his approach above. Let him Try another way.
So, you are saying the only way for Op to find peace is for him to use his wife's delusion against her in finding for her another scape goat? And you are somehow convinced this is the RIGHT thing for one who pretends to be a Christian to tell another to do? undecided

Let's assume the Op takes your advice, and then manipulates his wife in shifting her target off of him or a random woman in his church who maybe happens to be your mother, sister or wife/galfriend, would you also think then this plan of yours is RIGHT?, undecided
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

You shouldn't preempt Christ. If someone came to you and complained of his goods being carted away by a thief, so you would wait to hear from the thief before condemning the act of stealing? Someone brought his case here that his wife is usurping his authority and calling him and occultic man and we should not respond to the act? Any woman that treats her husband like that is not a good woman....period.
Hehehe! Well, that's your opinion. You're not supposed to judge the wife. He didn't ask you to judge the wife. He asked for solution. As for your example, you'll investigate the matter and give justice to the thieves.

It's like your father treating you badly and you came here looking for advise then someone insult your father by judging him based on what you said, without giving you the needed advice, you'll be ashamed of yourself. The man did not marry a bad woman. It's just a psychological matter that needs wisdom and not judgements.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money... / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Son-In-Law Impregnates His Mother-In-Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.