Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

My Wife Believes I Am Occultic - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Believes I Am Occultic (25979 Views)

Is My Elder Brother Possessed Or An Occultic Man? / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by YellowMayor(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2022
Problem never end
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Noviagro(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=worriedhubby post=109741109]I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

Could it be my wife is mentally sick? Or she is projecting who she is on me?

.you better end the marriage now and leave a peaceful life.your wife's mind has been polluted Beyond repair against you and if Care is not taken you are already dining with calamities.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MufasaLion: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2022
Graxie:
I know of a Jos man here in Abuja, former MD in a bank, his daughter became sick and died. Only for the wife to accuse him that he was occultic. This woman went all the way to the village, her shop, neighbors everywhere to tell people that her husband killed their daughter.

The man almost ran mad, how do you prove that you are not occultic in Nigeria? He will beg, even asked her to see a therapist but madam refused.

It got so bad that the man asked her to leave, in his words, how can I be an occultic man and you are still here. Madam packed and left her two kids with "occultic" man.

Wetin fake prophets don do for naija eh? Fast forward to last year, after more than five years, madam came back to beg occultic man to forgive her.

She said her fellow market women and pastor deceived her.

As we speak, "occultic" man no gree collect her back.

Some of my gender believe so much in nollywood and fake prophets.

You seem to have sense.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by shantti(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2022
mannasseh:
set confusion between she and her brother, he is the one planting the seed of Doubt in her heart.
Hire some random persons, give them details of the situation, now this persons will meet your wife at different locations and pose as a pastor who heard from God that her Brother is trying to destroy her marriage by labeling you a cultists, watch her start changing.
This is a mind game, you have to play it smartly

My God!!!!!!! Niggar u have my respect.
They can even add that the wife's brother is the cause of DD's illness
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by naijapikin2(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2022
Hmm
Tell your wife that its true you're an occultist. Then warn not to tell anyone, that if she does she is I'll die the next day surely... For sure she will tell someone, and she won't die.. Then tell her that since she didn't die. Let her make her conclusions whether you're an occultist or not.. If after this she still believes you're an occultist, my guy your wife is.... Getting insane, no, she's getting MAD!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Dollywood(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't trust you as well.There's something strange you usually do that might have made her believe you are occultic.Do you have tattoos? because most guys with tattoos are occultic.

You dumb af.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by meritadavize1(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Dark force manipulating u guys, go close to ur God
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by TruthnLight: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2022
Take Note

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Tzar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2022
You married a woman probably suffering from Pistanthrophobia. Unfortunately, those around her are also reinforcing her mental condition.

You may have to pray her prayer points to see if this drastically changes her attitude towards you. If it does, you may just have to talk sense into her head.

Sadly, if you are not careful, she may harm you in the belief that she is trying to protect her kids and herself. If all effort fails to get her off her paranoia fails, I suggest you end the marriage to avoid someone getting hurt or ending their life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by BarrElChapo(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:

Sadly, I didn't do any background check. Most of the stuffs I am learning about her family is in the last 3 years. And they are scary!

I read you mentioned a priest wedded you, so I can infer you're catholic or Anglican. If you're the former I'd advise you to visit the blessed sacrament often and always pray your rosary. All these churches Inckuding the popular big ones are not houses of God.
God will show mercy and this episode will pass
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Rockhousecafe2: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't trust you as well.There's something strange you usually do that might have made her believe you are occultic.Do you have tattoos? because most guys with tattoos are occultic.

Please go to bollywood section/fashion section, jokes, comedy... Just anywhere but a serious conversation thread. Gosh

I am ashamed to share the same country with you. It's a shame my mother, wife,sister and daughters share same gender as you.

In Australia, almost everyone is tattooed...so the full country is occultic?

My my
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Verysmart101: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2022
pinkguy:
Oga your hand is not clean ,you knew ur wife will read this , and you think you can change her mind set by writing this pretending you are innocent , change you still have time before it's late don't try to harm her , to justify your early response because you Will endup mad in the street be warned lol pls pay me my money I done help ur life

Ur such a brainless idiot.can u swear with ur life that his hands are not clean? If u can't go and burn to ashes
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Oppavii(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op, make your wife find one living church dey attend ... & Avoid prayer house, pray 4 house, God go still hear ...
Thank you
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by cayorday89(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Animegirl:
sad

I totally understand you OP, I was in your shoes too but it was my mum that got deceived by a prophetess in cherubim and seraphim church. The prophetess told my mum that I use to eat food from my friends in school and one of my friend was about to give me witch.

Mehn!!!! I see shege for my mama hand. My mum was always monitoring me, even had spies to watch every of my movement in school.

See OP, just pray God clear that ignorance from your wife or if you can't endure, threaten her you want to leave the marriage. Honestly, your peace of mind comes first o.

Also that her so called brother give him a stern warning.

See the way they just they spoil your reputation cry
You are lucky its just your Mum, mine it's both of my parents and you can imagine how foolish you would sound to them telling them the truth. I know say last last, we go dey alright.

The money they have spent all in the name of seeking solutions to problems that do not exist is enough to build a storey building, I am not kidding, you need to check their phone, the list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by SaintNegro77: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
Your wife is suffering from schizophrenia. It a medical condition where one either hears or imagine things that are unreal. Take her to see a psychiatrist.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by MultiDot: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2022
I had a similar experience, its usually not easy to handle but I urge you to put it in prayer, also you need to be calm and firm in handling it. First you need the assurance of your wife's trust to achieve success in this. Remember trust is earned and you can only earn your wife's trust if you give her sufficient reasons to do so. If you claim not to be in occultism then you can't be seen indulging in occultic activities or be seen hobnobbing with occultic people. Also get your wife to understand that her stance on the issue is affecting you and is capable of destroying your marriage. Admonish her to stop running from pillar to post in search of solutions especially if your child's case is a medical case. Pray, fast and have faith in the ability of God to resolve this and also restore peace, love, trust, tolerance and understanding in your marriage. Don't allow the influence of family, Pastors and friends to ruin your marriage and also let your wife know this too. I wish you all the best and may the God who resolved mine also do the same for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Idamond: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2022
she might be right and wrong as well
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

So much for a wife! Let's try and marry people with basic sense rather than those attached to some religious dogmas often bereft of true worship.
Guy, you're right o... But honestly, there are no such people! Marriages that you'll think is doing well, if they unpack what is beneath it, you'll run for your life. This op is fed up with his that's why he's aired it out. The truth is, everyone has their own challenges. Some marriages are even bad to extend of killing one another and cheating, etc. If your own is not that serious like the case of this op which is just a matter of misunderstanding, guy, look for solutions. Telling the op to go back to the past and marry an assumed "good" wife in this present generation is not realistic. So, let's try and come up with solutions to problems rather than fueling matters or blaming our society which has been heavily influenced by religion ever before we were born. Thanks...!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by syntekelite(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
You better save your children and gently leave the house for her..at times we got to hurt someone to save others.. its not until she takes something personal from you or your children to her fantasy church before you learn...
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by LordIsaac(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
Guy, you're right o... But honestly, there are no such people! Marriages that you'll think is doing well, if they unpack what is beneath it, you'll run for your life. This op is fed up with his that's why he's aired it out. The truth is, everyone has their own challenges. Some marriages are even bad to extend of killing one another and cheating, etc. If your own is not that serious like the case of this op which is just a matter of misunderstanding, guy, look for solutions. Telling the op to go back to the past and marry an assumed "good" wife in this present generation is not realistic. So, let's try and come up with solutions to problems rather than fueling matters or blaming our society which has been heavily influenced by religion ever before we were born. Thanks...!
No, I'm not saying he should erode the foundation of his marriage. My counsel is for intending couples. In his case, it is for better or worse. At best, he can opt for temporary separation till sense returns to her. Let me also quickly add that in spite of the many issues marriages are faced with, we can still get good spouses out there with some measure of sense. That's why it is good to choose well. Even Bible gave the characteristics of a virteous woman and that OPs wife is not one that's why he has no peace.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by offset67(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
Are u occultic? If you are not, you don't need to worry.

Your wife seems to be a victim of Galloping from one so called Prophet to another in the name Prophecy ! Prophecy! Prophecy with no true Foundation or Salvation.

You must understand that there are lots of Fake prophets and con men Masquerading as Servants of GOD. All they do tell you the color of your dress, the history of your life with no solution, what you have in your fridge and scam people of their monies.

As the head of the Home, You need to Genuiely seek GOD and bring HIM into your Home. You begin that by Genuiely Surrendering to JESUS Christ.

If your wife sees JESUS In you, I believe things will be repaired.
the senior comrade have spoken
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by iamdapsyj(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2022
Animegirl:
sad

I totally understand you OP, I was in your shoes too but it was my mum that got deceived by a prophetess in cherubim and seraphim church. The prophetess told my mum that I use to eat food from my friends in school and one of my friend was about to give me witch.

Mehn!!!! I see shege for my mama hand. My mum was always monitoring me, even had spies to watch every of my movement in school.

See OP, just pray God clear that ignorance from your wife or if you can't endure, threaten her you want to leave the marriage. Honestly, your peace of mind comes first o.

Also that her so called brother give him a stern warning.

See the way they just they spoil your reputation cry

People who don't read the bible to understand it on their will always be deceived by fake prophets.

A prophet used to deceive my uncle that his elder brother ( my dad) is a witch. My uncle started misbehaving by disrespecting his elder brother and calling him all sort of names just because the prophet was collecting money from him.

People just advised my dad to ignore.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Iyaebe:

Omg! What a way to reason! This is the type of lady op married.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

In 2020, I got a call from a church in Port Harcourt, that someone brought my picture to the pastor. That I am the evil man causing my wife's and daughter's illness. The person that took my picture is my wife's brother. I was mad! But family and friends helped me to keep calm. A month later, my wife wouldn't UnCloth in my presence. If I entered the room while she is dressing or the bathroom while she is bathing, she will quickly cover up. When I confronted her, she told me it is because she believes my "hands are not clean ". That she was told that I am occultic before she even joined me. That because I am "hot tempere","don't pray certain prayer points ", she believes that I have some dark powers. I did my best to refute her claim in a calm way. But was deeply hurting. I reported her to a Pastor at Mountain of Fire where she now worships. She changed and told the man that she believes I am a child of God.

Just few weeks ago, I picked a paper under our bed where my wife wrote to someone how her brother had a dream in December and was told that I am my wizard causing my child's illness. In that write up, my wife also claimed she had her own revelation that I am in some occultic powers. When I showed her the paper, she tried to cause a scene, but I left her. I only asked, "are all these true?" "Why are you bent on labeling me what I am not?"
Later that day, she came up with lies, that the paper was just some prayer points she was putting down.

Just yesterday, someone called to inform me that he was with a certain owner of prayerhouse when my wife called to tell the woman why she believes I am occultic.

I have tried to ignore her, but I am gradually getting worried. What is she really up to? She doesn't believe in the medical diagnosis for my DD, hence, she won't give the child the necessary medication if I am not home.

How does someone believes that the hubby is occultic, and wants to harm her, yet still tries to initiate s3x with the said husband? When she had a surgery last year, I was the person cooking for her till she could get back on her feet. Why did she not refuse the foods? Finally, who knowingly get married to someone she believes is occultic, then start running to prayer houses for deliverance?

You made a big mistake by letting her attend prayer houses. I have zero tolerance for prayer houses in my home.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2022
Rockhousecafe2:

Please go to bollywood section/fashion section, jokes, comedy... Just anywhere but a serious conversation thread. Gosh

I am ashamed to share the same country with you. It's a shame my mother, wife,sister and daughters share same gender as you.

In Australia, almost everyone is tattooed...so the full country is occultic?

My my

Just ignore her. This line of reasoning says a lot about her person. I really pity the poor guy she ends up with.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Remman(m): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2022
LordIsaac:

At best, he can opt for temporary separation till sense returns to her. Let me also quickly add that in spite of the many issues marriages are faced with, we can still get good spouses out there with some measure of sense. Even Bible gave the characteristics of a virteous woman and that OPs wife is not one that's why he has no peace.
you've said well. But then ended this great piece with judgement. If you put yourself in some people's shoes you won't end up judging them. You've heard the op's side of the story, have you heard from the other party?

A man once said in court that his wife cheated on him but the wife said it's the husband who cheated. In cases like that, it's difficult to judge without evidence.

Jesus ruled it out that nobody is good. Marriage is about adjusting and understanding. When you marry, you'll understand. This Op case is better than most. But then, i won't judge. He has discovered a loop in his marriage, let him adjust.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by josite: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
worriedhubby:
I have been married to my wife for 10years now. My 1st child (7 years) has some health challenge. My daughter's challenge was diagnosed at age 3. Same year, I came back from work to see my child having crisis. I asked my wife why she didn't take my DD to the hospital. She responded, "no more hospital in this house". I tried calling a friend to drive me an my girl to the hospital, she got the phone from me and ended the call. Her words were , " if you are aware what is causing your child's illness, you better let me know ". I kept focused. Got my girl the needed medical help. Next day when I got home, I asked her, she refused answering. I later told the priest that wedded us, who later spoke with her.

U still dey ask?. Next time that wife will dream she should cut your head and penis off and that will be it.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by EgusiShankly: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mtchewww..
Nairaland fake stories
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by LordIsaac(m): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
Remman:
you've said well. But then ended this great piece with judgement. If you put yourself in some people's shoes you won't end up judging them. You've heard the op's side of the story, have you heard from the other party?

A man once said in court that his wife cheated on him but the wife said it's the husband who cheated. In cases like that, it's difficult to judge without evidence.

Jesus ruled it out that nobody is good. Marriage is about adjusting and understanding. When you marry, you'll understand. This Op case is better than most. But then, i won't judge. He has discovered a loop in his marriage, let him adjust.
My verdict was based on what was presented before us. Only an insensitive fellow will judge outside available evidence. If, and when, his wife presents her case, and we adjudged it to be different from what was placed before us, we will review our stand.
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Teerach: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2022
There's no point going into a marriage where you don't trust your spouse. Abeg make una scatter the marriage make everybody dey alright.
I'm not a fan of religious folks cos they always see problems where there is none.
Op I pity you cos if you do love and don't send her packing, she'll soon send you packing out of the face of this earth.
Women/men that usually say 'my pastor says' are very dangerous species
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by Brian47(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Op I've read your story and all the comments.
They've said everything nothing for me to say again.
But any update of the situation?
Re: My Wife Believes I Am Occultic by sidonlook: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
1. I hope you and your wife know your genotypes and that if your children. Children that have crisis regularly have medical explanation and can be treated.

2 is there anything you do that could suggest cult membership? Check yourself.

3. Your wife moving from prayer house to prayer house is dangerous, if she continues like that the chance that she would meet a randy pastor that would sleep with her is high.

4. Be sure that your wife is not have a mental illness.

Above all, cry to GOD with your problems if you are really innocent and solution will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Woman Sleep On The Streets After Husband's Imprisonment, Due To Lack Of Money...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.